Undine

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Undine

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Undine2.png
Spoiler: show
200_undine.jpg
Undine
Spirit Family -- Elemental Type

Habitat: Lakes, springs, etc.
Disposition: Calm, devoted
Diet: Men's spirit energy

A water elemental born from concentrated “water elements” joined with the “monsters' magical energy.” They've become monsters with a woman's form. They are monsters that have beautiful bodies that are translucent like the water they are made of, and have a pure, kind heart with a gentle disposition. Normally they dwell near sources of water like lakes and springs, and they never aggressively attack humans.

They form a pact with a man through the act of sexual intercourse. The men who form a covenant with an elemental in this way are called “elementalists.” It is said that they become able to make use of the undine's power over water. It also is said that the undines stay at the side of the ones who make the covenant like a devoted lover.

To begin with, water elementals look fondly at romantic relations between men and women.
On top of that, the monsters' magical energy inside of them gives them a strong urge to seek intercourse with a man. Obeying their instincts, when they find a man they like, they seek to form a covenant with this man, and try to seduce him. Even after binding the covenant, in order for the covenanter to use the power of water, he must have intercourse with the elemental beforehand. It is necessary to draw out the power of water from each other's bodies. During this intercourse, the elemental is able to receive the covenanter's spirit energy, and her own power is enhanced because of it. The power of water usable by the covenanter grows more potent depending on the power of the undine. However, at the same time, in proportion to the amount of spirit energy they take in, the elemental monsters' magical energy grows more condensed and powerful, eventually contaminating her body. Before long, their once pure hearts undergo a dramatic transformation, becoming like muddy water: lascivious, and lustful. They will likely end up indulging in the pleasure of wild intercourse with their covenanter in the same way that other monsters do.

They are “water elementals,” and their contamination equals the contamination of the waters of the natural world. Their water jugs are originally full of pure, sacred water with no stagnation,
but as they become contaminated by the monsters' magical energy, so too does the water in the jug become murky. The dirty water flows out into the natural world. As for humans who drink this contaminated water, if it is a man, then he transforms into an incubus, and if it is a woman, then she gradually transforms into a succubus. If the water is drunk by a monster, she is empowered, and able to have even wilder sex with men. In this way, not only the water, but the entire land becomes contaminated, gradually changing into a demon realm.

Additionally, they have an extremely difficult time dealing with verbal abuse from their covenanter. If they hear even a little bit of this, they'll become afraid of being hated by their covenanter. Afterwards, they'll have wild, frenetic sex with him as though their ordinary gentle personality was a lie. They provide thorough service in order to make the covenanter love them again. They try to imprison a man's body and heart through sheer pleasure.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Original Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross

-- transcribed by Feathers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Undine

Post by GorgonMage »

A very great favourite of mine. They have such a wonderful fluid body. I love how they change shape.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

This one seems quite meh to me. I mean, sure water powaz can be flashy an' powerful an all-kinds'o useful (and the desert-walkers shout "HUZZAH!!"), but it somehow still doesn't seem all that appealing to me.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I think she's very awesome. My favorite out of all the elementals (tied with Ignis) She's very cool and I'd love to meet one.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well then you'd be in for QUITE a rough time should you ever aim to become an Elementalist.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Additionally, they have an extremely difficult time dealing with verbal abuse from their covenanter. If they hear even a little bit of this, they'll become afraid of being hated by their covenanter. Afterwards, they'll have wild, frenetic sex with him as though their ordinary gentle personality was a lie.

I like the Undine, but these excerpts show that, unfortunately, we're not compatible. She'd inevitably take my teasing as verbal abuse, and then I'd receive awesome sex, but I wouldn't find it fun. Why? She'd be taking my playful, affectionate teasing the wrong way, which would cause that "fear of being hated" that the profile mentions, and that would make me feel like a jerk.

Also, the "calm" ones seem to frequently end up being scary as hell when you finally piss them off, which would also kill the "fun potential" of the teasing.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well that's how it always is with them. I heard the deadly aura is even stronger if you manage to crack someone's pokerface too.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
Additionally, they have an extremely difficult time dealing with verbal abuse from their covenanter. If they hear even a little bit of this, they'll become afraid of being hated by their covenanter. Afterwards, they'll have wild, frenetic sex with him as though their ordinary gentle personality was a lie.

I like the Undine, but these excerpts show that, unfortunately, we're not compatible. She'd inevitably take my teasing as verbal abuse, and then I'd receive awesome sex, but I wouldn't find it fun. Why? She'd be taking my playful, affectionate teasing the wrong way, which would cause that "fear of being hated" that the profile mentions, and that would make me feel like a jerk.

Also, the "calm" ones seem to frequently end up being scary as hell when you finally piss them off, which would also kill the "fun potential" of the teasing.
I'd have to be very careful about not upsetting her as well. I'd want to keep her as pure as possible.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I actually think such a response to a simple disagreement with'er is quite unwarranted and is kinda a downpoint for'er.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I have one of these ladies on my island. She's lots of fun. She's always ready to help out. We do everything we can to keep her pure.

^_^ I wonder if there is an ocean version of her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

in old greek mythology the Neried was the counterpart to the Undines I believe :nerd:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

How d'ya think an Undine would respond to Kotara's ability to "blood-bend" the water concentrate in the body of a humanoid?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

you mean the manipulation of blood? if that's it she might be slightly horrified, and her imagination might run wild.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hah, yeah. She may immediately think yer an evil person for discovering a way to do that.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

might be worse, at least that power doesn't fall on you Flash

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

hmm, what if an Undine met a Hydrokinetic?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Doesn't her covenanter count as a hydrokinetic? After all, by making a contract with her, he'll get the power to control water.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She's certainly very interesting.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I Always wondered what would happen if you got the four of them in a room together, would they fight?
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:I Always wondered what would happen if you got the four of them in a room together, would they fight?
Probably yes, as most monster girls prefer to remain monogamous and
totally reject the idea of sharing their men. However, the intervention
of a Bicorn could change the situation...and in fact, the only feasible
way to get a covenant with all four classical elementals (not counting
the Dark Matter) would through this corrupted and recoloured version of the
Unicorn...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...