Weresheep

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Weresheep

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Weresheep.png
Spoiler: show
209_weresheep.jpg
Weresheep
Sheep Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Plains, human settlements
Disposition: Gentle (violent, lustful)
Diet: Herbivorous, prefers wild grasses

A type of beastman covered in a fluffy coat, having the characteristics of a sheep. Just as it seems from the fluffy appearance, they're always drowsy and light-headed. Normally they're found in the plains basking in the sun, or taking a nap.

When they find a human man, they make a gentle smile as though happy from the bottom of their hearts, and slowly head over to the man and embrace him, affectionately rubbing their fluffy body all over the body of the man. If it were some other monster, this is the part where the man would get knocked down and violently raped, but the way they happily embrace the man doesn't give off that feeling at all. However, this is actually their method of attacking men to get sex.

The fur that her body is covered in contains sleep magic. After being embraced and having the coat rubbed all over him, the man will become as light headed and drowsy as they are, and then he will probably be assaulted. When the man's thinking starts to get hazy, they slowly remove his clothing, and then gentle sex takes place. The man is so sleepy that he can't possibly resist. Filled with the calm pleasure, he releases semen inside them, and at the same time, falls asleep while embracing their fluffiness. Eventually, when the man wakes up, he'll probably go for another round with the weresheep waking up right in front of him at the same time.

Pajamas and furniture made from their fur, which contains sleep magic, brings about a comfortable, quiet sleep, so their fur coats do fetch high prices. Also, even if it's cut, it grows back again after a while, so many people raise them. However, the reason why they're normally so calm and sleepy is the fur. Once their fur is gone, they are released from the sleep spell, and their original vicious, and lustful instinct as a beast is laid bare. Driven wild by carnal desire, they are likely to start raping men.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Weresheep

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ Ah the lovely Weresheep. The gentle rapist. She is one of the nicest monstergirls out there and very friendly too. Just watch out after they have been shorn.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh! I almost forgot about that lil tidbit. They can be every bit as raep-happy when sheared. Honestly, I was a lil freak'd from having to wake up to a circle of Werewolves leering over my previously sleeping form after gettin' knock'd out by that Sleep magicks.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Yeah i think that's the most dangerous part about encountering them, other than their fur being sheared off, if you ende up sleeping too long you might wake up in the arms of a more rough and rape happy mamono.

Guy: *Yawns* that was a great nap now too-, what the where the hell am i

Ushi Oni: OH good your awake now we can play

Guy: OH DEAR GOD NOOOO!!!
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yep. Worst-case scenario right there. Then again, would it even be possible to encounter Weresheep in the Zipangu region?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Maybe, but if not replace the ushi oni with a minotaurus ans you still have one hell of a suprise awakening.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Maybe, but if not replace the ushi oni with a minotaurus ans you still have one hell of a suprise awakening.
That would be a nice awakening for me. I like the Ushi Oni.

Anyway imagine if all the sheep in Australia and New Zealand were Weresheep? That would be really scary.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh I'm DAMN SURE. It'd be like the goddamn Sandman got high off euphoric-shrooms and erractically spread his influence everywhere.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ Well there are MILLIONS of sheep in each country. The poor men in each country would be exhausted and worn out.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can see mahself always havin' ta lug'er over my shoulder while wearing a magically-inscribed bandana over my face to block out the Sleep Magicks.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Actually I wonder what magic is available to the poor helpless pathetic males of the MGE world to keep them safe from all the rape-happy monstergirls?

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

All kinds obviously. Just said ASSUMEDLY pathetic male needs only the drive and diligence to learn them.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well it seems to me that males in the MGE world are just there for the taking. Not that the members of TMM are pathetic. That would be unkind of me to say. (And unwise as well).

^_^ I still like the Weresheep. But she's as dangerous as any other MG.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's only because most of the usual men there are like US here. Normal guys just searching for quaint life to live without any huge problems getting in our way. That's why when they encounter MGs, they never have the means to defend from them.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

And that's the way I like 'em.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Spoiler: show
*facepalms*
Yeah, anyways......If they're so damn sleepy all the time, how is it even possible for them to get a romp in themselves?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

They're just able to do it I suppose. It seems to work for them.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Weresheep Wool must be one'o the monster items that sell for tons on the market. I can't see any other reason why humans would VOLUNTARILY shear them.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Weresheep Wool must be one'o the monster items that sell for tons on the market. I can't see any other reason why humans would VOLUNTARILY shear them.
I can. But then I live in a country where that kind of thing happens from time to time.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Prefect-yet-bizarre match for a Weresheep: a dude with a raging case'o Insomnia.