Holstaurus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Holstaurus

Post by Rezeed »

Bestiary - Holstaurus.jpg
Spoiler: show
Holstaurus.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_111.jpg
Holstaurus
Minotaurus Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Plains, human settlements
Disposition: Gentle, devoted
Diet: Omnivorous, prefers grass

A beastman monster that has the characteristics of a cow, and a peculiar black and white fur. It's a subspecies of minotaurus, and through the process of evolution, its violent nature has subsided. These are the ones who chose the path in life to live by obeying humans. Different from minotaurus, it has a gentle personality and almost never attacks people. To begin with, a wild holstaurus looks for a man to become her husband. Once she's found a man she likes, she lives with him in a human settlement, or nearby area.

A holstaurus will press her huge breasts up against her husband as a expression of affection. If he responds to this by rubbing her breasts, it'll be considered a return of affection and she'll be really pleased. If she presses her breasts up against him more firmly than normal, it's a sign that she's interested in mating. On a fundamental level, they respect the will of their husbands, so even if you turn her down, she won't mind. However, continue to ignore her and eventually she will be at her wit's end, turning violent. Once they've become like this, they assault their husbands, and they won't become docile again until all their pent-up sexual desire has been satiated. Just like the minotaurus, they will become aroused if they continue to see red. Once aroused they will turn violent, as though they are remembering their true nature as a monster. During this period, their disposition is exactly like that of the parent species, "Minotaurus".

Just one more thing. Not only is the milk you can collect from them both delicious and nutritious, it also has a spiritual energy fortifying effect. Both humans and monsters need it, so it's a fast-selling commodity.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Holstaurus

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Holstaurus.jpg
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Still one of my favorite girls, to this day. :D
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

"Got milk son?"

"Bitch! I got the source!"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Well, I haven't seen this ravaging beauty in so long...her calm nature sets my soul fleeting...her kindness makes me quiver in pleasure...

This is one of the first MGE girls I have seen and she is just adorable, such a devoted monster girl with a righteous heart...

She is certainly one Monster girl that I will simply enjoy to be with for sure
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She has a gentle heart and makes a very good neighbour. I can understand why so many people like her so much.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Holstie! MY precious! Yep, the trademark girl that is IMPOSSIBLE to hate. I say she even beats out that OP LILIM in terms of likeability. Not only is she damn-near perfectly sculpted in the build department with an ass outta this world with dem thighs ta match'em, but DEM TITS is the kicker right there. Couple that with the fact that DEM TITS produce milk better than any you'd ever drink in your entire life + the overwhelmingly sweet personality they more often than not sport an' you now know why a Holstaurus is a dangerous encounter for stale-faced men.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

You know what would be the kicker. If she produced chocolate Milk.

I don't think anyone can resist a chocolate Milk Holstaurus.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

O__O

Oh GAWD yesssss.....Chocolate Milk Holstaurus.....she'd never get time alone away from me. NEVER.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Holstie! MY precious! Yep, the trademark girl that is IMPOSSIBLE to hate. I say she even beats out that OP LILIM in terms of likeability. Not only is she damn-near perfectly sculpted in the build department with an ass outta this world with dem thighs ta match'em, but DEM TITS is the kicker right there. Couple that with the fact that DEM TITS produce milk better than any you'd ever drink in your entire life + the overwhelmingly sweet personality they more often than not sport an' you now know why a Holstaurus is a dangerous encounter for stale-faced men.

Personally, I think her legs being covered in fur detracts from her appeal. I want soft, smooth, possibly scaly thighs to lick. I don't want to end up mimicking a cat as I cough up a hairball, you know?

Rezeed wrote:You know what would be the kicker. If she produced chocolate Milk.

That's like an instant win button or automatic win or something. I'd still enjoy drinking chocolate milk directly from her boobs, though. :D
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Especially in this setting. For something like that, the chocolate milk must be more effective than alaraune nectar.

I say this because chocolate is an aphrodisiac. And with this kind of setting and the fact the holstaurus milk is many time more potent than regular cow milk. The aphrodisiatic effects would multiply as well to the point where you can't resist and more into than a normal MGE monster.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Rezeed wrote:Especially in this setting. For something like that, the chocolate milk must be more effective than alaraune nectar.

I say this because chocolate is an aphrodisiac. And with this kind of setting and the fact the holstaurus milk is many time more potent than regular cow milk. The aphrodisiatic effects would multiply as well to the point where you can't resist and more into than a normal MGE monster.
Hehehehe. That sounds wonderful Rez. Only I'd feel weird drinking milk from her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:
Rezeed wrote:Especially in this setting. For something like that, the chocolate milk must be more effective than alaraune nectar.

Hehehehe. That sounds wonderful Rez. Only I'd feel weird drinking milk from her.
:shock:

Say what? Bro...I don't know why one should feel weird drinking Holsty milk straight from the source, especially when said Holstaurus offers you her breasts. Hell, I consider that an honor to have the sweet and kind Holstaurus offer her breasts to me and willingly let me drink milk from her.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:

:shock:

Say what? Bro...I don't know why one should feel weird drinking Holsty milk straight from the source, especially when said Holstaurus offers you her breasts. Hell, I consider that an honor to have the sweet and kind Holstaurus offer her breasts to me and willingly let me drink milk from her.
Oh my. I found that image to be rather disturbing. I like the Holstarus, I really do but I'm just not fixated on her chest.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Damnit!! WHY does this version'o the Holsty not EXIST?! Seriously needs ta be a sub-breed'o Holsty now! The Red Oni got one!!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Unfortunately, I can...I dislike chocolate. As for holsty herself, I don't really dislike her, but I can't say she's near the top of my list. In my opinion, cow girls are adorable, but that's it. :|
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Holstuarus, what can i say everyones sweet heart, that provides a good source of drink and income.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Oh I remember another funny suggestion you said a week ago. Get some chocolate Ice cream doing a threesome with the Holsty and Yukionna. :lol:
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

I like the way that sounds! And if you add an Alraune there, you get some caramel on your ice cream!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Heh! Now all we need is a monster who can really shake things up and we'll be able to have milkshakes too! :lol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)