Holstaurus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Holstaurus

Post by Rezeed »

Here's another image for ya.

What a would a holstaurus do(and how would she react) if she found a dude that was seriously injured and really bleeding a lot?
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Heh, I don't have a breast feed fetish either, but I love chocolate milk(in fact, I hate normal milk) and a Choco Holsty would be dark skinned, and I love that as well, hehe.
Rezeed wrote:Here's another image for ya.

What a would a holstaurus do(and how would she react) if she found a dude that was seriously injured and really bleeding a lot?
.......Dunno......
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well she would go for the first aid for one and begin tryin' ta patch'im up as best she can. Holsty milk MAY help wound recovery, but even someone like her has enough common sense to see that making a bleeding man feed from her teat is NOT an element of tact in such a situation.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Are you sure she would be able to patch you up with all that RED blood showing up on either the body or on the floor.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, if there's no blood, I'd imagine she'd be pretty clumsy...something like a bull in a china shop. I can imagine her trying to take care of bruises and broken bones, but her breasts keep getting in the way. Maybe also while trying to change a injured person's bandages, she'll unravel them and then get tangled up in them.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

It doesn't explain everything. What would she do if THERE WAS plenty of RED blood when it happened? Do you think she will be able to control herself seeing all that red blood and seeing that the person would get the medical attention he needs?
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Ah, I get it! She goes mad with red color! Hmmm, indeed, I don't know how she would react.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Whoa......now THAT'S another kettle'o fish, now ain't it? Well, I can AT LEAST assume the Holsty has more control over Red-raep mode than a Mino ever could, but I gotta be honest, a blood-ridden injured dude might just get his final ride right where he writhes if she doesn't manage ta hold it in......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

You know, I gotta wonder, if the milk from the Holstarus gives you all those benefits, what about if they made it into a cheese? would it still have those benefits? or would they be reduced a bit?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I like to think that she would do the best she could to help them Rez. After all she's a gentle lady who should be able to put her lust aside in order to aid someone. Besides the smell of blood really freaks cows out.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'd like to think that, in the wacky world that is KC's MGE, she'd either react to the red in the "normal" way and jump the guy, with the demonic energy she fills him with healing him as she rides him, thus said incident ending in literal "sexual healing", or she'd panic at the smell/sight of blood, drag him to a bed, nurse him back to health, then once he's healthy enough again, she'll release her lust on him.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

hothead1021 wrote: You know, I gotta wonder, if the milk from the Holstarus gives you all those benefits, what about if they made it into a cheese? would it still have those benefits? or would they be reduced a bit?
Well that's a question to ask the farmers, now ain't it? They know little to nothing about dairy byproducts, so who knows if the great food item known as cheese will even exist with them.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Come to think of it. It now makes me wonder if there are hypo allergetic holstaurus that can produce milk that can be drunk by people who are lactose intolerant people.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Rezeed wrote:Come to think of it. It now makes me wonder if there are hypo allergetic holstaurus that can produce milk that can be drunk by people who are lactose intolerant people.
In this magical world Rez I would not be at all surprised.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Rezeed wrote:Come to think of it. It now makes me wonder if there are hypo allergetic holstaurus that can produce milk that can be drunk by people who are lactose intolerant people.
Wow, that sounds soooo very inconvenient for the sweet lil Holsty......
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'd imagine that either because it's not "regular" milk, or because of the demonic energy in it, the Holstaurus milk would be safe to drink even if the person is lactose intolerant, with the demonic energy in it eventually curing the person of their condition.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Shadow of Legend wrote:I'd imagine that either because it's not "regular" milk, or because of the demonic energy in it, the Holstaurus milk would be safe to drink even if the person is lactose intolerant, with the demonic energy in it eventually curing the person of their condition.
*jazz hands* MAGIC!! :mrgreen:
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

She's my Fav one of the best wives in the world if not the universe. I'll love her forever!
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She's a very kind and huggable lady. I like her too.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

There was a very interesting prospect I once saw in a fic back on the ol' site where a Mino wore special contacts that rendered her retinas unable to perceive the color red. Wouldn't it be AWESOME to have a Holsty with those on? :mrgreen: