Ryu

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Ryu

Post by Tsar CUBE »

ryu.png
Ryu
Dragon Family -- Reptile Type

Habitat: Zipangu region (Large ponds, swamps, and rivers, etc. near water)
Disposition: Devoted, warm
Diet: Omnivorous, wild animals, etc. men's spirit energy

A kind of dragon that inhabits the Zipangu region. They're distinguished by having a long lower body like that of a lamia. They wave their bodies to swim freely through the water, and despite their lack of wings, they dance elegantly through the skies. One of the highest level monsters, they possess a power so awesome it can control weather. Their beautiful forms and elegant figures are awe-inspiring to those who behold them. Among some humans, they regarded as sacred beings, and worshiped as "water gods."

They possess a gentle disposition and are full of benevolence, so they aren't monsters that aggressively attack humans. However, it is said that they pretty much have no problem whatsoever finding men because the humans who worship them provide men as offerings, and besides, there are many men who personally desire to become a god's husband. In private with their husbands, the ordinarily imposing, dignified figure of a god is nowhere to be seen. Instead, they reveal a side of themselves that's sweet, and devoted, befitting of a monster of Zipangu. However, the amount of desire they have for their husbands, and the amount of spirit energy needed to maintain their immense power makes ordinary monsters pale in comparison. After being sought by such charming beings, their husbands are unable to resist, and the amount of time they spend coupling makes the amount of time ordinary monsters spend coupling also pale in comparison. He'll end up contributing a great deal more spirit energy, an amount far beyond what a man would offer an ordinary monster.

From time to time, they perform a "ritual of rain-calling" when requested by humans. However, in order for them to control weather, they need a vast amount of demonic energy, especially in instances where they need to control the weather for several days in a row. They have to constantly replenish their supply of demonic energy, and its source, spirit energy, so a human man is absolutely necessary. In other words, in order for them to bring blessed rain for three days and nights, their husbands also have sex with them for constantly for three days and nights, continuously pouring in spirit energy. They must continuously be filled with the spirit energy of a man dear to them.

Somewhere under their rear, there is one scale out of all of them that's growing backwards called a "reverse scale." It is said that one should never touch it. If a man should touch this scale, the ryu will be overwhelmed by a rush of pleasure so intense that it'll almost cause them to pass out even though they're monsters. This causes them to temporarily lose all sense of rationality and self-control. For a while, they entirely become beings of lust and passion, transforming into female beasts who can think of nothing but raping men, indulging in pleasure, and filling their wombs up with semen. Any man foolish enough to touch her reverse scale will find his whole body constricted by her lower body and end up getting raped again and again until she satisfies the urge to fill her womb full of semen.

Additionally, just like the original race of dragons, due to their vast demonic energy, they can temporarily change into the form of a massive dragon from before the present demon lord took over. However, they don't like to intimidate humans, so they almost never show this form in front of them.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Edited by Pokemonaces
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Mon May 14, 2012 1:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: To post Tranlsated Ryu profile
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Ryu

Post by Blake81 »

Ho boy! So even the dragons are kindhearted in Zipangu. Still, that reverse scale thing sound quite scary.....almost like, an ERO button.....
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Reverse scale ehh? Oh how I am reminded of Smaug from "The Hobbit". The one weak point in his entire body is a missing scale.

I am actually pleasantly surprised with the detail of this profile. There is one things I am curious about though. That yellow emblem on her chest. The one that looks like a half yin-yang. I've seen that before, but I can't remember what it signifies.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

I'm amazed it says nothing of the ``Dragon Ball´´. Or perhaps it's there where they store their energy.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

By pure accident, I just found where I saw that emblem before. You can see it around the neck of the girl on the left.
Spoiler: show
bce34f3404b40d52d0b0957200354eac.jpeg
Uhh, no questions about how I came across the image if you please. Kthxbai.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:By pure accident, I just found where I saw that emblem before. You can see it around the neck of the girl on the left.
bce34f3404b40d52d0b0957200354eac.jpeg
Uhh, no questions about how I came across the image if you please. Kthxbai.
Ohh goodie, Phoenix wright fanart about Maya being captured by that killer in the second game, however Pearl wasn't in there as well, well until she escaped I believe. that emblem around Maya's neck Helios is called a Magatama, a sort of religious piece of jewelry that was widely popular in the Kofun Period of Japan, later replaced with the Buddha prayer beads in the Nara Period

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

presonally I think the half ying yang thing that the dragon is wearing looks like that ember stuff from skyward sword.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Helios Leinheart wrote:There is one things I am curious about though. That yellow emblem on her chest. The one that looks like a half yin-yang. I've seen that before, but I can't remember what it signifies.
That symbol is called MAGATAMA, and have imperial and religious connotations, apart from
representing a "Hitodama" (Human Soul). So it basically "means" (not literally) Life Force.

It is still popular in mangas and animes.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Yup, Subliminal is correct. It is a prevalent theme in Japanese shamanistic religion, especially because of the Yasakani Magatama which has strong ties to Amaterasu, the chief deity of Japan. The shape does not signify any correlation to Taoism or Buddhism I'm aware of though.

Also, in reference to the "dragon ball", following Chinese myth, that is actually the Sun I believe. The dragon chases the sun to swallow it. During traditional Chinese dragon dances, the dragon chases the golden ball representing the sun. I've been told that this myth stemmed from the eclipse in which the sun disappeared during the day, making the Chinese scared that a celestial dragon was attempting to eat the sun and plunge the world into darkness.

And about my opinion of the girl...I always have a soft spot in my heart for the Zipangu MGs (except maybe the Ushi-oni - a soft spot for that one may lead to death with that one me thinks). Of all the Zipangu MGs, I think she's my second favorite after the Shirohebi, but not by much. Anyway, I want to touch that "ero-button" at least once to see what it does... :?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

All I can say is this: MUST TOUCH SCALE! If I ever meet a Ryu that's one thing I want to do just to say I did it.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Jinouga87 wrote:All I can say is this: MUST TOUCH SCALE! If I ever meet a Ryu that's one thing I want to do just to say I did it.
And I'm sure you would be trembling whilst telling us.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Jinouga87 wrote:All I can say is this: MUST TOUCH SCALE!
Touch her scale, and she'll touch your dragon balls...

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Alright just this once I'll forgive that joke but I have to wonder, Does the Ryu shed her skin like Lamia's do? since she's a reptile?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She seems like a very nice lady. Well-exhausting if you touch her reverse scale. But fun!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

A very captivating beauty and woe to any man who touches the reverse scale, but then again that could be a good thing if you can handle non stop sex from a god like mamono.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Ya know with her name, I can't help but stop and think that she shouts "Hadouken!" when she attacks.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

You know, when I first saw the untranslated profile I wondered if it would mention the reverse scale, I am quite relieved that KC changed the result of touching it a bit.

From what I remember, in the original myth touching a dragon's reverse scale would make said dragon very mad...
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

One of my favourites indeed...
No tsunderella complex...
Like the western Dragon...
And...
Boobies :mrgreen:
(Sorry, gotta say it...)
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Basically looks like to me a female personification of the wish-granting dragon from DBZ, only with the powers of a Dragonair.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

For those that know me, it probably goes without saying, but were I married to a Ryu, I'd be touching, licking, rubbing, and prodding her "reverse scale" quite often, especially during intercourse. :D
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"