Pot Devil

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Pot Devil

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Jinn of the Jar.png
Pot Devil
Mimic Family -- Shapeshifter Type

Habitat: Towers and castles, anywhere pots can be found
Disposition: Shy, cowardly
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A race of shapeshifters that mimic pots and commonly inhabit towers and old castles. Like normal mimics they can be found anywhere there are pots, waiting for human men. Because they mimic pots, they are more likely to appear in private homes than chest mimics.

Just like a chest mimic, they won’t attack until someone looks into the pot. But while normal mimics jump out to attack, pot devils inhale the victim into the jar. There’s no way to protect against this effect, making them much more dangerous than chest mimics. Because of their shy nature, pot devils will not directly attack their inhaled victims and may even be frightened by them. However, captured men are affected by a charm magic that compels them to feed the pot devil by having sex with her. This spell, like the inhalation effect, is powered by the large pot that the pot devil wears on her hips. The entire feeding cycle operates automatically, regardless of the intentions of the pot devil herself.

Despite the extreme danger posed by pot devils, there is an extremely simply extermination technique: throw something into the pot and scare her. Assuming it doesn’t hit her and knock her out, she’ll jump out of the pot to escape. Once out of her pot, the pot devil is powerless and can be easily captured.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translator Unknown
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross

-- transcribed by Feathers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Pot Devil

Post by GorgonMage »

Awww she's so cute!

The description doesn't explain how you're supposed to take the lid off of the pot without getting sucked inside. Hehehehe.

Sounds like a lot of fun though.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

One of the very few lolis that I ain't too crazy about. I don't know why, but I just can't seem ta wanna be bothered by'er for some reason.......>_>
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

GorgonMage wrote:Awww she's so cute!

The description doesn't explain how you're supposed to take the lid off of the pot without getting sucked inside. Hehehehe.

Sounds like a lot of fun though.
I recommend a very long stick to prod off the lid. That, or something like a fishing rod with a claw to grab the lid at the end....*starts thinking of possibilities to remove Pot Devil lid*
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

That's where the spell Mage Handcomes in handy. Allows you to move objects of up to five pounds from a distance. Should be more than enough to remove the lid of a Pot Devils pot and drop a stone inside.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Or if all else fails, Call up the cast from Golden Sun!! ^_^
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I wonder if all Pot Devils are lolis? It doesn't seem too likely.

*hopes*

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Huh. After readin' through'er profile again, I'm noticing just how automated everything seems to be for her......that's just sad.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

They're fun to catch and play with for a while before you put them back.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

But doesn't the profile give every inclination that a Pot Devil CAN'T go back in after being trick'd into coming out?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:But doesn't the profile give every inclination that a Pot Devil CAN'T go back in after being trick'd into coming out?
I don't read it that way. It just says that she is powerless. Not that she can't return to her pot.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Riiiiight, right. Well I can't imagine'em bein all THAT powerless though. I mean, most of the lolis in this place can match the strength of humans if not overpower'em.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Riiiiight, right. Well I can't imagine'em bein all THAT powerless though. I mean, most of the lolis in this place can match the strength of humans if not overpower'em.
What a terrble thought. Little monsters. Now I really don't like them.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yo, I don't like the idea anymore than you do because if there's one thing that's unacceptable, it's a little girl with a swelled head.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Humph. I'm not really allowed to expand on that. I haven't read anything saying lolis are strong though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's cuz the stereotype where lolis have deceptive amounts of strength is something that manga created. Why d'you think Milady Baphomet is the strongest of'em all, hmm?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:That's cuz the stereotype where lolis have deceptive amounts of strength is something that manga created. Why d'you think Milady Baphomet is the strongest of'em all, hmm?
Oh I see. I hadn't really noticed. I don't really pay much attention to the Baphomet. She's not really in my list of favorites. :hate:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Then again, her description is so short that she may as well be weaker than even a toddler when driven outta her Jar.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well I guess it's up to your imagination.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Incidentally those bandagings on'er arms'n legs look hella awesome.