Kunoichi

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Kunoichi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

kunoichip.png
Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
kunoichi.jpg
Kunoichi
Succubus Family -- Demon Type

Habitat: Zipangu Region (Mountainous areas, human settlements)
Disposition: Devoted, calm, poor expression of emotions
Diet: Human men's spirit energy

A type of succubi who have undergone a peculiar development that live in villages called "shinobi no sato" deep within mountains and other places people don't come near. "Kunoichi" were originally human ninja women, but when the demon lord took over some of them were changed into succubi, originating the "kunoichi" as monsters. Their wings have atrophied, but compared to the original type their physical abilities are extremely high, and they excel at swift, agile movement. Their long, slender, yet powerful tail isn't just used for binding and carrying their prey, it also serves as a grappling hook, allowing them to freely move on walls and ceilings. They're brought up with various training from childhood, so they excel at secret techniques and martial arts. They use spells called "ninpo" such as "bunshin no jutsu" etc. to perplex opponents. Being highly capable succubi, they're also adept at bedroom techniques for pleasing men. They are renowned as a first rate secret organization, and kunoichi are dispatched from shinobi no sato as mercenaries to serve prominent monsters and humans from monster friendly territories, not just in Zipangu, but throughout the entire world.

Normally they perform a variety of missions as scouts and spies, etc. but those with plenty of experience are given missions of the greatest importance, "assassination missions." Their objectives are mainly to neutralize targets that are men of anti-monster territories. Although they call it assassination, they don't actually take lives. No matter how fortified the castle, a kunoichi on a mission can sneak into the bedroom without anyone noticing and have sex with her target. They continue to train their body and bedroom skills on a daily basis all for that moment when they defang their targets, claiming his heart for their own. If the man was an important person, she'll be able to freely manipulate him by pouring in love and pleasure. The man will be so charmed by the kunoichi, who is a monster, that he'll betray the anti-monster forces, switch to the monsters' side, and try to change the anti-monster territory into a monster-friendly territory from within.

After completing a "monster style assassination" in this way, they regard the men they enthrall as their lords, and stay by their sides as loyal attendants. With love and devotion, they aid their lord's plans for converting into a monster-friendly territory.

After that, if the man has finished his role, or finds himself in great danger, or if the target wasn't an important person to begin with, he'll be taken back to shinobi no sato as a husband for the sake of producing children, effectively wiping him completely from human society. These missions are one of the most important things in their lives. They are the goal they yearn to achieve. All of the kunoichi grow up dreaming of these missions for seizing a beloved man of their very own. It's not an exaggeration to say that all the training they do from childhood is all for the sake of these missions. Furthermore, if they take a liking to a man in the middle of an ordinary mission, that man will become the mark for their future assassination mission. Since it'll take priority even over assassination missions requested by shinobi no sato, those other than important men of anti-monster territories can't let their guard down. After getting their hands on a man, the kunoichi prioritize having sex with their men everyday, so many of them retire from the scene, focusing on producing and rearing children.

Furthermore, many of them are reticent, and don't express very much outward emotion, but it seems this is because the founders of the kunoichi passed down the teaching "One should only reveal one's true heart and feelings in front of a husband that one truly loves."
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by MGU on http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/

Yes! I got to post her first!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Re: Kunoichi

Post by Drazzimyr »

Ninja Succubus? I do want! Seriously, what could be more fucking awesome?!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

The Kunoichi has arrived and she's badass and a hottie at the same time! Oh man, I can't wait to get more information on her!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Ahem... now that is freaken hot, a bad ass ninja Succubus?! DO WANT!!!!! Still waiting for translation but so far I REALLY like what I am seeing

O////O

Depending on how this translation turns out she may just hit my top ten....if not top 5!! X3
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Oh my!...She looks absolutely amazing!

Edit - Nooooooo! Sky beat me to the first reply. Damn you people and your fast internets!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Oh my!...She looks absolutely amazing!

Edit - Nooooooo! Sky beat me to the first reply. Damn you people and your fast internets!
I am just glad I was the one who posted her first... I should make this an official rule that only I can post new Succubi profiles and all who attempt to before me will be killed on sight :twisted:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Oh wow. She looks interesting. I can't wait to learn more about her.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

*whistles* Damn. I was not expecting this kinda girl in the least. I've still got my fingers crossed he will eventually hit the Wyvern.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

More Japanese monster girls...
I'm rather disappointed...
Yes, I will say she looks rather hot...
But I want something... Valkyrie...

Last Second Thought: I could see this kind of being an eastern Amazoness. She sneaks into houses to rape/kidnap men. Any men that get kidnapped is now the property of the ninja clan...
But maybe it's the sleepyness talking...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Holy...Oh my god a Kunoichi monster Girl!? You dazy bastard you Kenkou...if I ever meet Him/Her I would shake (His) Hand or Marry (Her) Such a beautiful Mamono! Damn!

But What moonlight says is true. Kenkou shbould start focusing more on the Mamono that people have been waiting for instead of releasing new ones that no one expected
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
kunoichi.jpg
Yes! I got to post her first!
oh damn... :mrgreen:

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Doh...I got an idea for an entry on my blog...but I guess this one will have to wait until the translation comes out.

Just a little interesting fact regarding the word "kunoichi". "Kunoichi" can be derived from the kanji for female (女). The reasoning is first the hiragana "ku" (く), next the katakana "no" (ノ), and then the kanji "ichi" (一). Write them together and you get onna (女).
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hrmm, nice looking but I do wonder how she acts...

And is it just me or does the tip of what I think is her tail looks sharp?
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Holy shit! KC never ceases to amaze!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

YAY! I totally saw this coming months ago.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Another succubus. KC........why.. :( *dies*
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

*Impressed whistle*

A ninja Succubus... This is definitely one that I want to see translated.

GorgonMage wrote:Oh wow. She looks interesting. I can't wait to learn more about her.
That's my in-character font color...
kw_ku_sad.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Now then, I wonder how well the Kunoichi can handle herself in a scrap? Just looking at her I say she can kick some serious ass, but I wanna hear what you guys think.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

If the scrap ends with her slowly raping the exhausted and defeated guy then I'm all for a scrap... that said I don't have much confidence in defeating her ^///^;
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Succubi in Zipangu?!!!...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote:Holy...Oh my god a Kunoichi monster Girl!? You dazy bastard you Kenkou...if I ever meet Him/Her I would shake (His) Hand or Marry (Her) Such a beautiful Mamono! Damn!
Correct me if I´m mistaken, but are you implying that you would marry KKK regardless
of his gender?
Pokemonaces wrote: Kenkou shbould start focusing more on the Mamono that people have been waiting for instead of releasing new ones that no one expected
The japanese fan base may be "pulling" him into releasing more yokai monster girls.
After all he has pointed out to give a damn about the west and its fetishes morality...

And with the release of this profile, the author is almost officially stating that
Zipangu is indeed another Demon Realm colony...

Thinking about it, actually it is a blessing that he is currently forgetting about the Desert Region.

EDIT: Not sure if the KUNOICHI is a succubus or not, but most probably she is, albeit a hornless
and wingless one.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...