Kunoichi

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Kunoichi

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ah, well I suppose I could deal with that so long as she doesn't up'n call me Master or anythin'. Such a title really irks me since I despise slavery.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ah, well I suppose I could deal with that so long as she doesn't up'n call me Master or anythin'. Such a title really irks me since I despise slavery.
To me, half the fun would be getting the Kunoichi to stop calling me master and have her see me as an equal rather than someone she should be serving. Basically, breaking that habit of hers would be fun to meet and make things even sweeter when she starts calling me by my name without me having to tell her to do so.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And now I'm left wondering what on earth a ninja village looks like....pretty sure they can't ALL look similar to Konoha.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ah, well I suppose I could deal with that so long as she doesn't up'n call me Master or anythin'. Such a title really irks me since I despise slavery.
Well it might be a term of affection. After all she can probably beat seven colours of sh*t out of you if she wants.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

GorgonMage wrote: Well it might be a term of affection. After all she can probably beat seven colours of sh*t out of you if she wants.
Nice. That's real nice.

In other news, here's the question of the day: WHAT.........does a Kunoichi for entertainment if no pressing missions are affixed to her personage?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:WHAT.........does a Kunoichi for entertainment if no pressing missions are affixed to her personage?
She practices my friend, and not just any practice, she NINJA PRACTICES!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

*Facepalms* Of course, I shoulda thought'o that. Ninjas are too damn serious for their own good sometimes.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:*Facepalms* Of course, I shoulda thought'o that. Ninjas are too damn serious for their own good sometimes.
It's the nature of their profession Flash. Ninja's have gotta do a job that most can't do which means that they have to make sure that their skills are all ways top notch and they're in top form.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Okay, so we know that they can use their tail to help with scaling endeavors, but what about the Shuriken accessories in their hair? Surely those can be used as weapons in emergencies, no?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Okay, so we know that they can use their tail to help with scaling endeavors, but what about the Shuriken accessories in their hair? Surely those can be used as weapons in emergencies, no?
I imagine that said accessory can be used as a weapon in case the Kunoichi is in a real bind with no other way out. Don't really see a reason why the accessory in her hair wouldn't be an emergency weapon.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

The fact that they can get into any place no matter how heavily guarded or fortified must mean they know the Body-Flicker technique.....in which case, how would they be able to contend with such a place that nullifies all amounts of energy? Spirit, Demonic or otherwise?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:
GorgonMage wrote: Well it might be a term of affection. After all she can probably beat seven colours of sh*t out of you if she wants.
Nice. That's real nice.

In other news, here's the question of the day: WHAT.........does a Kunoichi for entertainment if no pressing missions are affixed to her personage?
Um-all I meant was that she's probably going to be the dominant member of the relationship. She can fight a lot better than you can.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And that means I have to lie back and take it like a punching bag without her silencing me for good first, how?
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

A Kunoichi in her spare time? that brings this Manga to mind. But she probably would spend it like any other Ninja but in a more sexy way :perv:
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:And that means I have to lie back and take it like a punching bag without her silencing me for good first, how?
It's called being a good husband. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. And I'm sure she would like you so much that she would treat you very kindly. But I'm going to drop the matter here. :bleeding:

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I really don't think the Kunoichi is that abusive you know, considering that she treats her husband as her Lord and all in the profile :info:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She might even train him how to be a ninja!

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

thought I gotta wonder what it would be like for an Alchemist/Mage such as myself to have a Kunoichi girlfriend, especially with my other half Mara helping me in the lab. might be fun.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

So wait, since they're Succubi, does that mean they got charming auras as well, or are those jutsus too?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

I think they cam turn it off when they go incognito and such.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin