Mantis

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Mantis

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Mantis.png
Spoiler: show
210_mantis.jpg
Mantis
Mantis Family -- Insect Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Cold, emotionless ( later cold, lustful)
Diet: Meat, wild animals, etc.

An insect type monster distinguished by the huge scythes equipped on both of its arms. They dwell deep in the forest, using the scythes on their arms to quickly bring down wild animals, etc. and eat them. Because of their appearances, they are also called “assassins of the forest,” and feared.

It's very rare for a monster, but should they encounter a human man, not only will they not attack, they won't indicate any interest whatsoever. In fact, they couldn’t care less. Their expression is always fixed, and they don't feel anything like emotion. Nothing can stir their hearts. They live every day “just to survive.” For that reason, they don't take any interest in anything that isn't necessary for their survival. Since they can't even eat a human man, to them, they are completely worthless.

However, since they are indeed monsters, they do need human men, but only during mating season. During mating season, they try to attack and seize human men, but no matter what, they only view them as a tool for reproduction. When they seize a human man, they skillfully shred only the man's clothing to pieces with the two scythes on their arms, and go about initiating intercourse with indifference. It's said that during this time, even right before they're about to receive a man's penis inside their own body, they don't indicate any emotion whatsoever. However, from the moment they feel it inside, everything about them changes. After they've had sex with a man, they are mesmerized by the pleasure they tasted, and are overcome with joy and happiness, as though their emotionless state until then had been a lie. At that moment, for the first time, they realize how good it feels to have sex with human men, and just how endearing men are to them. In this way, after they've had sex with a human man even once, they totally become prisoners of sex with men, awakening to their true nature as monsters seeking sex and pleasure.

After that, they don't just live to survive. They start to live for the sake of living together with their man and having sex. Once they know the taste of a man, they'll never let him go after their first time having sex. Their scythes will end up being used to protect their man, and hunt for him. And then, as though their former self was a lie, they'll have sex with their man every night and enjoy the pleasure like a monster. Afterwards, they go back to their emotionless state just like before, but they do blush faintly when around their husbands, and you can likely see their lips forming into a smile just barely.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commisioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Mantis

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I really do like that last line where "they do blush faintly around their husbands, and you can likely see their lips forming into a smile just barely." No matter how emotionless and cold they were, her love for her man can still spark something up within her just by standing near him. Just imagining it is really cute in my opinion.

I wish Shiris would blush around me more often...though I usually end up being hit because of it.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I really do like that last line where "they do blush faintly around their husbands, and you can likely see their lips forming into a smile just barely." No matter how emotionless and cold they were, her love for her man can still spark something up within her just by standing near him. Just imagining it is really cute in my opinion.
Kuuderes, my friend; similar to Tsunderes but more quiet and less violent. And indeed, they're just as cute.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Yeah...the kuuderes take a close second to my favorite type of girl. There nothing like a cool, stoic kuudere beauty to get your heart going...except maybe running from a cool tsun-tsun beauty trying to kick your ass...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

This is one of my top favorites, because of her look and also the personality. She is one of the few MGE entries that I like.. Her thighs are very sexy and those scythes give me a "dangerously sexy" feel. The amount of trust between her and mate must be very high and I really am intrigued by that part of her. I especially love how she protects and loves her guy, it's very endearing. ^_^ I don't think it would be so bad being with one..
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I kind of like the fact that she hunts for you and takes care of you as well, but I wonder, would she agree to travel with her husband if he decides to move? or will she make him stay?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Exodus
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ω, the destroyer of worlds
Favorite Monster Type: Mantis Sahuagin Dhampir Yeti
Location: In my inner sanctum, at the core of my dark, disturbed, tortured, and diseased mind.

Post by Exodus »

I really like the mantis, she is one of my favorites...
I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE DESTROYER AND CREATOR OF WORLDS
A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor man made perfect without trials.
A good way to save face to is keep the lower half shut.
Too many of us keep looking forward to the good old days.
Hospitality - Making your guest feel at home when you wish they were.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hoh yeah, the Mantis. THE most badass mamono I've yet to see. Just the fact that she has arm-scythes that she can whisk through most things like they were fluff is puttin'er way past the awesomeness meter. I guess I must really dig Kuuderes as well then. I wouldn't be able to resist a "d'awwwww" if she were meaningfully hugged by her husband and after a few seconds, she'd blush and smile....POSSIBLY even returning the hug! ^_^
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Yep! The Mantis. The "Assassin of the Forest" so to speak, though looking at her form, one can see that she would definitely have a good amount of strength to back up her speed and precision with her blades.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Probly not so much as abnormal amounts of strength rather than she probably knows how to utilize every muscle in her body to ensure the maximum impact she can muster.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

after staring at those blades on her arms, I wonder what method she uses to sharpen them with.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's a good question......perhaps she has a smooth bedrock somewhere that she can slash'em against to hone them?
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I love her too. she will protect you for all dangers the bodyguard of the forest. Heres a pic of her after her first time.
25011160.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

mmkay.......it really, REALLY shouldn't be this way.....but that bloodstain just makes her expression even more innocent than should be capable for a Mantis.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

More young Mantis fan art.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Feathers wrote:More young Mantis fan art.

She doesn't look young, she looks like she's pregnant. (unless that is what you meant)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

So still, so calm, So elegant, So pretty and sexy.. especially when she blushes lightly at you.. or takes you with out a word but her love still is felt in that gentle embrace...
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:That's a good question......perhaps she has a smooth bedrock somewhere that she can slash'em against to hone them?

If she's like a real mantis, she nibbles them.

All she needs is a healing factor and adamantium to be really cool.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

And after a nice love making session...she bits your head off.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:And after a nice love making session...she bits your head off.
Real life Mantises often behead their partner during the act of mating itself...
glad the MG version is not like that, at least in this setting...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...