Lizardman

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Lizardman

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Rezeed wrote: I beg to differ. I get more Yandere vibes from the lizardman. They have a fatal attraction with the man that bests them in combat, they stalk him if he rejects her from the get-go, and she will follow him to the ends of the earth until he agrees to marry her. Plus, we shouldn't forget the fact that she will go out of the way to do whatever it takes for the guy to be hers and hers alone.
I don't really get much yandere-ish vibe off her though. Sure she will follow the guy around, but I don't think she'll do anything to make him hers. For me, I think her pride as a warrior puts her above that.

When I suggested Houki Shinonono it was for a combination of both looks and personality. If we're just going on personality, I'd say that I most think the Lizardman would act like Liliana Kranjcar from Campione!.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

What does this tell you?
Yandere Lizardman.png
I'm pretty sure she's has Yandere characteristics within her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

She may have them... But I don't think she would ever step into that territory.
While she has her instincts as a monster, she also has an instinct as a warrior and I'm sure that something would trigger inside her if she were to threaten someone who proved himself superior to her, who bested her in combat... something that would tell her that pointing a sword against the guy who beat her is dangerous for HER.
...Not to mention her honor as a warrior would prevent such a dishonorable act.

I'd rather picture her going "to the victor go the spoils" and riding her husband to be during his sleep, letting him enjoy what he earned and already marking him, thus preventing him being stolen (pattern that is also yandere-ish).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Kaijin wrote:She may have them... But I don't think she would ever step into that territory.
While she has her instincts as a monster, she also has an instinct as a warrior and I'm sure that something would trigger inside her if she were to threaten someone who proved himself superior to her, who bested her in combat... something that would tell her that pointing a sword against the guy who beat her is dangerous for HER.
...Not to mention her honor as a warrior would prevent such a dishonorable act.

I'd rather picture her going "to the victor go the spoils" and riding her husband to be during his sleep, letting him enjoy what he earned and already marking him, thus preventing him being stolen (pattern that is also yandere-ish).
That sound.. hawt
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Can anyone picture this song playing whenever the Lizardman Loses in battle?(Or at the very least sing this song in some sort of demented rendition)

[youtube]5JVhbusBDi4[/youtube]
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

I've always wondered something about the Lizardwoman. I am aware that they usually only go for men who defeat them in combat, however I thought about what would happen if a man came up to them and confess their feelings for them.

Would they simply refuse the confession, only acknowledging them if they prove victorious? Or would they eventually be overwhelmed by their base instincts as mamono and accept the declaration of love?
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

According to KC; monster girls will usually when unmarried always accept a man that confess to her.

Though in cases like MGs as the Lizards; the man has to compromise to allow her to train him. They then enter into a state thst is like marriage but not official, until either through constant sex or courtship she falls in love with him completely in which case she forfeits her standards or until the man can beat her.

I get your uneasyness with this topic though, it also stress me a little bit too. I find it highly frustrsting when I find a MG I like but requires you to be at her level to marry her.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Popeatine wrote:According to KC; monster girls will usually when unmarried always accept a man that confess to her.

Though in cases like MGs as the Lizards; the man has to compromise to allow her to train him. They then enter into a state thst is like marriage but not official, until either through constant sex or courtship she falls in love with him completely in which case she forfeits her standards or until the man can beat her.

I get your uneasyness with this topic though, it also stress me a little bit too. I find it highly frustrsting when I find a MG I like but requires you to be at her level to marry her.
Yeah, I can see that. Training him until he meets his standards, or she eventually forgoes them when she can no longer suppress her urges.

I actually like the requirement thing about the warrior types, makes them unique. Plus, I just like warrior types in general. Both her and the Salamander are some of my personal favorites.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

I like some sorts of femdom monster girls, as natural of this I like strong monsters; specially if they are muscular and martial artists.

Having to beat them, takes away the femdom-like factor.

Which is why pretty much my relationship with combat monster girls is a love/hate one, I love these kind of mgs but I dislike the "you must be as strong as me clause" which sadly is more prevalent among combat mgs.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

I'm sure they just want to make sure that they can count on you if they need help and vice versa.
Spoiler: show
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

You don't have to hurt them. Just be so brilliant at swordplay that you disarm them easily and they fall in love with you.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

GorgonMage wrote:You don't have to hurt them. Just be so brilliant at swordplay that you disarm them easily and they fall in love with you.
You know beating someone without killing them IN SWORD, is HARDER than killing them right? (Unless you use Demon Realm Silver).

You would not only have to be stronger than the Lizardman, but WAY STRONGER.

You see, my problem with these monster girls is that not only these MGs are in polar opposite of my likes, it is also because in a wider sense, they are for all intents and purposes unaproachable.

Think about it, according to the Encyclopedia monsters IN GENERAL are stronger than normal humans, and monsters like the Lizardman is WARRIOR AMONG monsters.

Am I thus, the only one who find this stipulation ridiculous on a setting where all monsters as supposed to be accessible?

Essentialy for me seeing those MGs is like saying "Hey they are hot, but guess what? They are completely unaccessible"
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Popeatine wrote:Essentialy for me seeing those MGs is like saying "Hey they are hot, but guess what? They are completely unaccessible"
That doesn't necessarily have to be the case. As stated previously, KC noted that mamono will generally accept a man's confession of love so long as another desirable mate is not within their sight. You may not have to defeat a warrior-type in order to get them to fall in love with you.

Who knows, given enough time a Lizardman could establish a protective relationship with a non-fighter lover, being the dominant one in said relationship. Perhaps not too different than the relationship the Amazoness seem to favor. They can't hold their demonic instincts back forever.

Of course, this is just all pause for thought. Lizardman still have their own unique natures.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Phantom77 wrote:
Popeatine wrote:Essentialy for me seeing those MGs is like saying "Hey they are hot, but guess what? They are completely unaccessible"
That doesn't necessarily have to be the case. As stated previously, KC noted that mamono will generally accept a man's confession of love so long as another desirable mate is not within their sight. You may not have to defeat a warrior-type in order to get them to fall in love with you.

Who knows, given enough time a Lizardman could establish a protective relationship with a non-fighter lover, being the dominant one in said relationship. Perhaps not too different than the relationship the Amazoness seem to favor. They can't hold their demonic instincts back forever.

Of course, this is just all pause for thought. Lizardman still have their own unique natures.
Yes indeed there is the confession stuff.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Popeatine wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:You don't have to hurt them. Just be so brilliant at swordplay that you disarm them easily and they fall in love with you.
You know beating someone without killing them IN SWORD, is HARDER than killing them right? (Unless you use Demon Realm Silver).

You would not only have to be stronger than the Lizardman, but WAY STRONGER.
In fantasy worlds based on RPG game styles like the MGE, swords or no swords, warriors of sufficient skill often are able to beat opponents without killing them unless they want to kill them, whether they are way stronger than the opponent or not.

And if it was a big issue, I doubt a lizardman would insist the duel use deadly blades. There are many other safer weapons available, and there is also hand to hand combat.

<><><>

On another note, the lizardman's book profile clarifies a bit on where they draw the line as far as "honor" goes in pursuing a man. Namely they will follow him requesting marriage for a long time, trying to seduce him and so on, but if he keeps refusing then they will eventually lose patience and simply ravish him when they get the opportunity. And if that one experience of pleasure is still not enough to get him to consent it says there is no limit to what they will do to get him to consent (presumably outside of breaking the monster's taboos against murder and such).
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

but if he keeps refusing then they will eventually lose patience and simply ravish him when they get the opportunity.
It makes sense yet it makes none at the same time...

She was by far the last creature in the whole setting that I picutred resorting to that.

Putting aside the whole code of honor aside (which we shouldn't since she would lose every bit of honor and respect as a warrior by doing so, to the point of not being different than a brigand), a lizard(wo)man warrior should know way better than any other entry in the whole setting than actually forcing herself onto someone who has already proven to be superior to her in combat is something incredibly reckless, irrational, stupid and it more than likely will have incredibly dire consequences... for HER.

That's either something that she would only try to pull off if she's really desperate (she's pretty much betting her life on a romp) or plothole of epic proportions.

Another different thing would be if she were to use her brains rather than her brawn while trying to "close the deal" like:
Kaijin wrote:I'd rather picture her going "to the victor go the spoils" and riding her husband to be during his sleep, letting him enjoy what he earned and already marking him, thus preventing him being stolen
(for instance)

But having into consideration what you just said, it seems to be incredibly far from what the author tried to explain (even if it would be both fitting and sensible).

.P.S.: Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that you actually take out some of your time and drop by to shed some light into this particular profile, it's just this just strikes me as odd and out of character for her.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:Putting aside the whole code of honor aside (which we shouldn't since she would lose every bit of honor and respect as a warrior by doing so, to the point of not being different than a brigand), a lizard(wo)man warrior should know way better than any other entry in the whole setting than actually forcing herself onto someone who has already proven to be superior to her in combat is something incredibly reckless, irrational, stupid and it more than likely will have incredibly dire consequences... for HER.

That's either something that she would only try to pull off if she's really desperate (she's pretty much betting her life on a romp) or plothole of epic proportions.

Another different thing would be if she were to use her brains rather than her brawn while trying to "close the deal" like:
Kaijin wrote:I'd rather picture her going "to the victor go the spoils" and riding her husband to be during his sleep, letting him enjoy what he earned and already marking him, thus preventing him being stolen
(for instance)

But having into consideration what you just said, it seems to be incredibly far from what the author tried to explain (even if it would be both fitting and sensible).

.P.S.: Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that you actually take out some of your time and drop by to shed some light into this particular profile, it's just this just strikes me as odd and out of character for her.
Thing is the profile itself doesn't say they rely on physical strength or anything like that if they resort to ravishing a man. Indeed it makes it clear the lizardman would do whatever is necessary or whatever would work. Namely it notes their sexual skills are high when explaining how forcing a man works.

In other words, as with many monsters, they can overcome a man sexually even if he is stronger than them physically. Keep in mind powerful men in this setting tend to have a weakness to such things.

And given such a man would have already spared the lizardman's life when he defeated her, and not killed her during the period when she is simply pursuing him and trying more mild seductions, it seems highly unlikely the lizardman's life would be in danger in such a scenario.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

it seems highly unlikely the lizardman's life would be in danger in such a scenario.
I wouldn't bet my money on that.

A warrior's instincts would definitely trigger if he senses than he's in danger... and a reptilian one woman army pouncing over someone is more than enough to raise the self defense flag.

He might have spared her life after their duel.
He might have tolerated her presence as stalker for days, weeks, months even...
...But doesn't guarantee that he will regard her safety if she switches from stalker to assailant.

I could somehow agree with you if she were to use other methods such as using wiles or stealth (like I already mentioned on this thread twice), seducing him (as you mentioned human men in MGE have as much mental fortitude as a paramecium) or other methods such as bargaining (like for instance offering to take care of him (cooking, tending his wounds, etc) and getting company and romp every once in a while in return)...

...But I can't picture the concept of a lizard(wo)man ravishing (as much physical as the term ravish implies) a man that bested her (and even less of her pulling it off both succesful and safely) no matter how hard you make me try to look at it.