Lizardman

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Lizardman

Post by Rezeed »

I wonder, can anyone imagine the Lizardman trying to pull off the philosoraptor stuff. Or even take a path of a Philosopher.

[youtube]olPt5p_DqXY[/youtube]

[youtube]fDqdYLnXHTo[/youtube]

And for those who don't understand what Philoraptor is, this should explain it well:
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

They may be warriors, they may stubborn and short tempered but none of those traits make them morons.
A warrior does not only need a strong body and quick reflexes but also quick wits able to match his/her physical prowesses (the best warrior is the one that can act as both a fighter and a tactician).

So yes, If I can imagine a Lizardwoman as a tactician I have no much trouble to imagine her as a philosopher aswell.

.P.S.: Lizardkin's society it would pretty much be similar to that of ancient Sparta, heavily militaristic and focused on the arts of war and battle in general... but that doesn't mean that they can't choose to walk down the path of thought.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Wonder what could this be all about (Aside from knowing she's blind)?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

A reference to Katawa Shoujo maybe (one of the girls is blind and the main character has a heart condition)?
But something tells me that if you want a definitive and accurate answer you'll probably have to dive into 4chan or some other site of similar nature... Since we can do nothing but thrashing around blindly on this one (No... I was not trying to make a bad pun out of this).

.P.S.: I kind can of understand the guy's reaction though, there's people who either have the well known white knight complex or a soft spot for "helpless maidens".
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:I kind can of understand the guy's reaction though, there's people who either have the well known white knight complex or a soft spot for "helpless maidens".
Yeah, there's a lot of guys who have one of those. I myself have a bit of the latter, hehe.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

(I noticed her sword was gone too)
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

She don't look very good at sensing comparing to Zatoichi :^^;:

[youtube]ZuqwMQTc8cE[/youtube]
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

In all honesty, I can't think of anyone as good as Zatoichi.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Flare wrote:In all honesty, I can't think of anyone as good as Zatoichi.
Kenchi from Mortal Kombat is a blind swordman with telekinesis ability too.

[youtube]gu766i7BJp8[/youtube]

(I fairly believe Kenchi was inspired by Zatoichi)
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Ah, but I've never really played muhc Mortal Kombat, outside of MK2 for the Genesis.

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

PAZ wrote:
She don't look very good at sensing comparing to Zatoichi :^^;:
Spoiler: show
[youtube]ZuqwMQTc8cE[/youtube]
That was awesome.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Ah Zatoichi... That movie is a true classic and the source of inspiration behind the most badass Spaniard ever appeared on a videogame franchise.

Flare kind of brought up an interesting point, while I don't recall any real (completely) blind samurai, one of history's most famous samurais: Jubei Yagyu was partially blind according to most legends (he lost one eye training with his father/mentor during his childhood).
Also on a (somehow) related note, some legends states that Kojiroh Sasaki (probably the most famous samurai alongside Musashi Miyamoto) was a deaf man... and while it's not the same, it's also quite the fatal flaw for someone walking down the path of bushido.

Anyway... let's get back on topic before someone decides to accuse me of deliberately derail this thread's original purpose.

While the idea of a Lizard(wo)man adept in the style of Iaido (Japanese martial art/sword style that basically focuses around quick sword draw motions, that most people recognizes thanks to fictional characters such as Ukyo Tachibana (Samurai Shodown), Hibiki Takane (Last Blade) or Johnny (Guilty Gear)) is both fascinating and counterproductive at the same time (A iaido practicioner lizard(wo)man would be nearly unbeatable (specially if she mastered the void slash technique) and most likely single ad eternum since no warrior would be able to lay a single finger on her), it's also quite unlikely on this scenario.

A) As mentioned above, this Lizard(wo)man doesn't seem to have any other sense sharpened to counter her lack of sight.
B) I highly doubt that her walking stick is a cane blade, taking into consideration the shape and thickness of her stick... if there was meant to be a sword inside, the only one fitting inside would be... a rapier most likely. And rapiers are not the best weapons when it comes to quick drawing precisely...
C) She still has the scabbard of her original sword behind her back (and above her short, stubby and whelp-like tail... How old is she exactly?), meaning that she has no experience with iaido whatsoever.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Has anyone else noticed how much the Lizardman is like Sinobu from Nagasarete Airantou? Especially the anime Sinobu.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Katsoro wrote:Has anyone else noticed how much the Lizardman is like Sinobu from Nagasarete Airantou? Especially the anime Sinobu.
Now that you mention it...

I didn't notice at first because it was years since I watched that anime but I think you are onto something there! :what!?:
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Yeah, they're close. Like Tsar said, I haven't seen Nagasarete Airantou in a long time, so I didn't make the connection.

In my case though, I really think that the Lizardman reminds me of Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I really think that the Lizardman reminds me of Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos.
YES!! That's exactly her actually!! :what!?:

Tsundere + sword wielding + pony tail!! :perv:
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
dragonstryke58 wrote:I really think that the Lizardman reminds me of Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos.
YES!! That's exactly her actually!! :what!?:

Tsundere + sword wielding + pony tail!! :perv:
I beg to differ. I get more Yandere vibes from the lizardman. They have a fatal attraction with the man that bests them in combat, they stalk him if he rejects her from the get-go, and she will follow him to the ends of the earth until he agrees to marry her. Plus, we shouldn't forget the fact that she will go out of the way to do whatever it takes for the guy to be hers and hers alone.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*goes on date with Lizard(wo)man while they discuss whether she is tsundere or yandere*
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Well...if she is like Houki, then granted, I'll fight you like you wish...then kick your ass and not marry you, 'cause I couldn't stand Houki! She was a proud bitch.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"