Lizardman

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Lizardman

Post by hothead1021 »

I dunno, I think she would be more comfortable with a shotgun since that is basically a close range gun.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
The Sky Devourer wrote:I keep wondering what kind of marksman would a Lizardman be in a more technologically advanced setting. Like, would they be better at being snipers or being a guns akimbo?
Eh, I would think that an Elf would make a better sniper while a Lizardman would be more on the assault side of things...I see her as more of a squad leader with a rifle of some sort rather than a sniper...If what I said makes any sense.
Quick draw, fair 1v1 gun fighting would be her favourite
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Commision by Mr. Zander.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Yeah, another Butter-T catfight! Now Emotionless Kuudere vs Clingy Yandere! Love it!

Heh, I really love how their faces reflect their emotions. The Lizardman is all flustered, I imagine she must be saying something like``He's mine! He's the only man that has ever defeated me, I'll become his wife, no matter what! So keep your chitins away from him, you thieving bug!´´ in a loud voice, while the Mantis keeps her emotionless face, she must be saying ``No...he's mine...when I'm with him...I feel warm...feel good...I will...protect him...no matter what.....So...keep your scales away from him...you noisy tit monster...´´ in a soft, quiet voice.

I wish he did an Anubis vs Sphinx or Anubis vs Medusa catfight.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Art is nice...But is anyone else finding the way Butter-T drew the Lizardman's bust...weird, especially when compared to the Mantis's own breasts?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Art is nice...But is anyone else finding the way Butter-T drew the Lizardman's bust...weird, especially when compared to the Mantis's own breasts?
She doesn't wear bra or something like mantis has, only the tight suit make her breasts look like that.

Butter draw more than you know and he can draw breasts better than anyone here lol
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:Image

Commision by Mr. Zander.
I bet if that was a salamander, she'd just knock out the mantis and carry the man away.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Eh, I would think that an Elf would make a better sniper while a Lizardman would be more on the assault side of things...I see her as more of a squad leader with a rifle of some sort rather than a sniper...If what I said makes any sense.
Or you could take the alternative approach and imagine her in a black leather biker jacket, a chain on her belt, an ebony crowbar in hand, shorter and wilder hair, and a cruel, lawless glint in her glare as she backs you up against the back ally wall, step by step.

The elf would have a portal gun. Elves love tactics games.
Yeah, another Butter-T catfight! Now Emotionless Kuudere vs Clingy Yandere! Love it!
Oh God me too. Lizard-chan looks so hot in this one. Poor guy caught in the middle though!

If only Mamono could learn to share and get along... the three of them would all be so lucky to have that <:3 especially because the two girls could probably teach each-other their styles, quiet-and-sneaky versus head-on-brawl-style being very very different.

Seriously I see a lot of fan-art nowadays of two jealous Mamono clinging to one man, but it'd be a nice change of pace to see two Mamono sharing him or offering to! I guess I can always finish this mantis/lizard scene in my head...
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

SchwaWarrior wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:Yeah, another Butter-T catfight! Now Emotionless Kuudere vs Clingy Yandere! Love it!
Oh God me too. Lizard-chan looks so hot in this one. Poor guy caught in the middle though!

If only Mamono could learn to share and get along... the three of them would all be so lucky to have that <:3 especially because the two girls could probably teach each-other their styles, quiet-and-sneaky versus head-on-brawl-style being very very different.

Seriously I see a lot of fan-art nowadays of two jealous Mamono clinging to one man, but it'd be a nice change of pace to see two Mamono sharing him or offering to! I guess I can always finish this mantis/lizard scene in my head...
What they need is a bicorn to "mediate" their dispute.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Liking the Mantis' look there, I'd pick her! ^^ Still waiting for a Siren vs Mermaid singing duel..maybe I should commission him to draw it! haha
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:Liking the Mantis' look there, I'd pick her! ^^ Still waiting for a Siren vs Mermaid singing duel..maybe I should commission him to draw it! haha

That works out well Feathers because I would chose the Lizardwoman.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I love lizardman more
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

It's always really nice to see new art of her. She's very cute. And she can teach you how to fight too! She'd be a cool girlfriend.

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re:

Post by dragonstryke58 »

GorgonMage wrote:She'd be a cool girlfriend.
As opposed to the Salamander who'd be hot!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Re:

Post by GorgonMage »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:She'd be a cool girlfriend.
As opposed to the Salamander who'd be hot!
I like the Lizardwoman better than the Salamander. But that's just me.

GO TEAM JACOB!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I love them BOTH, baby.
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Hehe, if this scenario plays out how most harem hentai do, in the end they'll decide he's too nice a guy to settle on just one girl or the other, and they'll both agree they "equally love him more than anything" and decide to share him, and they'll have an amazing, heartwarming, very long and energetic threesome, followed by the peaceful image of each girl cuddled up into his shoulder, drifting off to sleep, each of his arms around a girl hugging them to him. They press a melty kiss to each of his cheeks at the same time, tell him goodnight in unison, and finally, the screen fades to black and the end-credits roll in untranslated japanese with complimentary video clips of the best moments throughout this hentai.

That sounds so lovely. :)
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:I love them BOTH, baby.
Well when it comes to firey reptiles I like Flare best.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I like Flare as well! I want to be coiled damn it!

Sorry, what would happen if she found our the person she lost too was a woman?
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote: Sorry, what would happen if she found our the person she lost too was a woman?
If the lizardwoman was heterosexual (most of them may be like that) she may either
become her pupil (so as to become stronger) or regard her as a sister in arms.
With time she may develop a romantic interest, which will of course be denied at the
very beginning...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...