Orc

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Orc

Post by Kaijin »

And Miss Orc, you are beating the hobgoblin in the *dangerous curves* catagory, but just barely.
It would have been way more even if the introductions you made back then weren't so "partisan"... I mean you portrayed the orc as an inellectual and somewhat geeky yet voluptuously beautiful woman, while the hobgoblin was introduced to us as... well... an airheaded bimbo with no virtues whatsoever...

Seriously? Does it surprise you that much that the orc is up ahead on this "battle"? What did you expect? Your descriptions are highly responsible of such an outcome...

Well... back on topic...
I do find her nice and I actually like that given the proper conditions she is one of the purely good ends (aka no raping the brains out you) you would find on the MGE, however I'm not really a fan of her mood swings nor that in order to get a good end with her you have to phisically beat her (avoiding countless bone fractures and internal bleedings in the whole process).

To sum it up... I like her quite much (despite not knowing what her true personality is due to her mood swings) but I'm not her biggest fan...

.P.S.:
It's from a secret game I'm making right now
Sir, you just caught my interest...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Tsar CUBE wrote:Image

^Well Mrs Orc over here would like to point out that everyone here is free to visit her village for some "raunchy romps" :happyness:

Orc Village.jpg
Make sure you make a sign on the road to the village that says dangerous curves ahead too.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
Tsar CUBE wrote:Image

^Well Mrs Orc over here would like to point out that everyone here is free to visit her village for some "raunchy romps" :happyness:

Orc Village.jpg
Make sure you make a sign on the road to the village that says dangerous curves ahead too.
It will be done :nerd:
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Oh fuck yes. Loves me some Orcs bro. Best display of delicious thighs I've ever seen, plus the T&A is just wow. Honestly, after defeating one, I'd make sure she got all the lovin' she ever wanted, which would make me quite weak to any temptations of herself she attempted to make even if I didn't particularly happen to be in the mood.
Sounds like someone's still coasting off of that RP romp with an Orc I gave him a while back. XD
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I must admit that I like her ears. They're very cute.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Am I evil if I want to pull her tail?