Unicorn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Unicorn

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Unicorn.png
Unicorn
Centaur Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Gentle, devoted, lustful
Diet: Herbivorous, wild grasses and vegetables, etc.

A type of centaur that lives deep in forests, distinguished by its beautiful white coat and a single horn coming out of its forehead. Even though it's a monster, it is regarded as a “a symbol of purity.” It's gentle personality and behavior are that of a chaste maiden.

In the same way as other monsters they make the man they like their husband to bear children by him, but unlike other monsters, they never attack and force intercourse. It is said that the men they are fond of and choose as their husbands are absolutely always pure “virgins” who have never had intercourse with other women or monsters. They themselves stay as pure “virgins” and never have sex with any men until they give themselves to their husband. They never give themselves to any man but their husband period. Sex with their man is the fulfillment of the oath between husband and wife.

Because they possess this sort of nature, they tend to be misunderstood, but just like other centaurs they are extremely lustful. Unicorns without husbands spend their time dreaming of days of sweet pleasure with their husband to be. After exchanging vows, in order to sate their powerful sexual urges, the unicorns will seek their husbands and continue having furious intercourse until they're all worn out.

There is magical energy contained in a unicorn's horn, because of it, they can use powerful healing spells. This healing power grows more potent the purer their “unicorn power” is. Conversely, if another magical power gets mixed in, it grows weaker. It is said that this is the reason why they avoid men who have had intercourse with other monsters, in order to prevent the power of another monster from mixing in with the “unicorn power.”
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Unicorn

Post by Rezeed »

Here's a new style edit of my own:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ah, the only MG that actually REVERES the untouched state of a man. Kinda weird though how she lusts harder than ever once she manages to locate said untouched man.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Well, see how long it would take to find an untouched man in the world of the Mamono?
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

VERY good point, lol. Guess her BEST BET are those rare Earth-human-warped-to-MG-World types! :lol:
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Or on a dating site or something.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Don'tcha man dating "service". I'm sure we ALL know that technology is unheard of in a medieval-heavy place like the MG World.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

True, the Branded Shield has been doing some wonderful work for lonely hums and Mamono so far. I'm sure the Unicorns can find someone.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, all they'd need ta do is aim to bag themselves one'o the minority'o nice guys that don't think with their schlongs all the time an' she'll be golden on the untouched front.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

So even the forever alone guys have a chance at love. Unicorns save everything!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh please. More often than not when those few minority are discovered, they'll quickly find themselves swarm'd by chicks before they know it. Sounds like no difference with Unicorns either.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So how would a Unicorns healing power be affected in a harem situation, assuming of course that the man was a virgin and the Unicorn was his first.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

ShadowBladeX wrote:So how would a Unicorns healing power be affected in a harem situation, assuming of course that the man was a virgin and the Unicorn was his first.
I still think she wouldn't allow such a thing. Even if she was his first, having sex with any monster will still draw demonic energy from them, meaning the Unicorn would likely only have sex once before she couldn't. Else she risk absorbing demonic energy.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

She already possesses demonic energy since the setting says that all MGs possess it. I believe you're referring to unicorn energy. It probably has a certain "wavelength" (for a lack of a better word) which is unique to unicorns, and and other MGs demonic energies overpower it.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Yep^ the profile said the energiges from other monsters diminishes their own power so they avoid men that have been with other monsters for that reason. Hint why they like virgins :nerd:

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I must protect this gentle lady on my island! She's lovely!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

But I don't think having her in a Harem would work. She only wants you to have her and for her to have you.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:But I don't think having her in a Harem would work. She only wants you to have her and for her to have you.
Yep. But I'd be happy with that if I wasn't already married to a neat MG.

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:But I don't think having her in a Harem would work. She only wants you to have her and for her to have you.
Well, I think it would be easier to convince her to let one have a harem...or at least a lot easier than convincing the Lamia types to let one have a harem.

...Oh and don't give me that look Miss GorgonMage cause you seem like the exception. :^^:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Well, I think it would be easier to convince her to let one have a harem...or at least a lot easier than convincing the Lamia types to let one have a harem.

...Oh and don't give me that look Miss GorgonMage cause you seem like the exception. :^^:
I'm just loyal. I can't help it.

GO TEAM JACOB!