Werecat

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Werecat

Post by GorgonMage »

It means that she is a very nice girl. Not much like the MGE Werecat.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Considering the way things work in the MGE settings, would holding a Werecat's tail elicit the same response akin to a REAL cat, or is it safe to assume that said aforementioned would send a Werecat into heat quicker'n you could blink?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I think it would annoy her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, that's the typical thought, but you never know in a place like this. Though I could definitely see the more level-headed types being annoyed by such a touch.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Might be a little risky to try. She might take offence and scratch you.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ah, that's an easy remedy. If she gets a little too scrappy, simply introduce'er to your little friend: "The Hose".
Kittann
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Miss Kitty
Favorite Monster Type: Yukki Ona

Post by Kittann »

I like werecats they're so lovable and friendly - well apart from at that time of the month ;P
There are no boundaries, save those of our own construct.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Kittann wrote:I like werecats they're so lovable and friendly - well apart from at that time of the month ;P
:kicked: That time of the month always causes much excitement when you're married to a MG.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

If we're speaking "time of the month" then it's more prudent to say that the "time of the month" for mamono pretty much happens year-round, 24-7.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

:nosebleed: That's a lot of blood loss...

I do think that certain MGs do have mating seasons. We know that unless it is mating season, Mantis won't even give a man the time of day. If she were in constant heat, then that entry would be invalid.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

VERY good point. And as far as we know, the Wererabbit is the only MG with a year-round mating season, so it makes perfect sense for Werecats to have their own times for coupling. Incidentally though, wonder how much more potent catnip is on'em during that timeframe?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^//^ Okay. Getting a little graphic for me now. Although I can agree with you about there being an off season for some MGs. I doubt Succubi have one. They're 24/7.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well there are a shit ton of'em that don't have one. It's mostly just an animalistic mamono type'o thing.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'd love to play with a Werecat with a bit of string. :pwnd:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nawwwwwww, they can't be THAT easy to please........can they?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I find a tin of tuna fish works very well on them. And catnip as well. :hellyes:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Okay yeah, that works. But ONLY cuz that counts as baser instinct with their feline roots. I can't imagine'em batting teensy little widgets out of mild amusement.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ You really should read Gold Digger. If there's one thing a Werecat can't resist it's a ball of string. :blushing:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I could only see KID-versions'o the Werecat enjoyin' that. The matured ones are supposed to be more mischievous than playful.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I could only see KID-versions'o the Werecat enjoyin' that. The matured ones are supposed to be more mischievous than playful.
:yay: Werekittens! How cute! I'd love to see them

GO TEAM JACOB!