Centaur

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Centaur

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Centaur.png
Spoiler: show
Centaur.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_91.jpg
Centaur
Centaur Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Plains, forests
Disposition: Violent, lustful
Diet: Carnivorous, eats any kind of animal

They are beastman type monsters with the upper body of a human, and lower body of a horse who are usually found in plains. The majority of them are excellent warriors, who are always seen roaming around the plains with their strong legs, hunting down prey with their bows and swords.

They take pride in themselves as warriors, and are calm, rational thinkers. Many great centaur sages and warriors have lived in the history of their species, and in order to uphold the good name of their kind, they would never do anything selfish, and hold their race high above everything else.

However, due to their inherently violent nature, they might lose their cool on impulse. When a centaur is in such a state, a mere touch from a human might be interpreted as a sign of assault by her. Centaurs are also weak drinkers, and when drunk are extremely dangerous as they revert back to their instinctual desire to mate.

Even more bad news for men who were forced to mate with a drunk centaur: They have a high sense of virtue when sober, and will chase such a man down out of anger and force him to take responsibility for what happened.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Centaur

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Centaur.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I have a suggestion for the mods for this lady monster.

I suggest that we ban any discussion as to the location of her lady parts. ^_^

Right. Now this is one of my favourites too. She's such a proud pretty lady.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Hmm. Bad temper, awesome warriors...You know, that just makes me have a soft spot for the Centaur. Yeah, I know she has a hair trigger temper at times, yet I still find her attractive both personality wise and looks wise.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, like EVERY OTHER high-octane MG around here, I'd either bad-mouth the hell outta her for'er attitude, or just ignore her baltherings an' be on my merry way, facepalms abound.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I like this lady a lot but I find her a little hard to get along with. She's great fun to take to parties and get drunk.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I kinda like centaurs, but if I see one anywhere near alcohol...I swear I'm going to climb on a tree and wait until I'm sure she's sober...Last thing I want is trouble with something that I can't outrun. =/
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Oersted wrote:I kinda like centaurs, but if I see one anywhere near alcohol...I swear I'm going to climb on a tree and wait until I'm sure she's sober...Last thing I want is trouble with something that I can't outrun. =/
Wouldn't work. She'd only chop the tree down.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Howzat? She's only good with bows, not hatchets. Anyways, I'd probly steer clear of givin'er any alcoholic beverage as well. Despite the completely lust-fill'd turn that comes about from it, she'll yell'er head off even louder when she gets sober and sees what she's been participating in for the last 20 minutes.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Howzat? She's only good with bows, not hatchets. Anyways, I'd probly steer clear of givin'er any alcoholic beverage as well. Despite the completely lust-fill'd turn that comes about from it, she'll yell'er head off even louder when she gets sober and sees what she's been participating in for the last 20 minutes.
Yeah. As much as I love the Centaur, there's no way in hell I would be around one when there's alcohol near nor would I want to be around her while she's drunk and don't even get me started on the aftermath. Only way I would willingly be around her is if she and I were together, cause lets face it, she can't yell her head off at me if she and I are together in the first place.

...Teasing a Centaur. I would so do it just to see her reactions...And yes, I am crazy. :D
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I just plain don't fawn over Tsundere types. EVERY time I see one yelling the universal adjective and noun known as "Idiot!" I cannot restrain the urge to think, "Alright, fine!! If I'm such a goddamn IDIOT to you, then why the fuck are you even around me to begin with?! HUH?!!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I just plain don't fawn over Tsundere types. EVERY time I see one yelling the universal adjective and noun known as "Idiot!" I cannot restrain the urge to think, "Alright, fine!! If I'm such a goddamn IDIOT to you, then why the fuck are you even around me to begin with?! HUH?!!"

My my. You certainly have a chip on your shoulder. Calm down little fellow. Although you're cute when you get angry.

The Centuar is loads of fun when she gets drunk. But she can be hard to deal with when she is sober. Which is a shame because she's very intelligent.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Kinda reminds me of the time where a Centaur got drunk at this street Party me and Mara hosted, she was going into a frenzy until me and Mara kept splashing cold water at her face to calm her down and put a sleep spell on her, needless to say she destroyed 3 tables and about 4 stands of food and entertainment. after that we didn't make her leave, but we did have people keep a close eye on her for the rest of the party.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So just how rowdy would a drunk Centaur be anyway? Would they be able to give a drunk Ogre a run for her money in terms of being rowdy and out of control or not?

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Let me put it this way, by the time me and Mara were done with her, a total of 5 ambulances came to get the unconscious bodies

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

hothead1021 wrote:Let me put it this way, by the time me and Mara were done with her, a total of 5 ambulances came to get the unconscious bodies
Sounds like a really fun party! WHOOT! Way to go Centaur!

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:Let me put it this way, by the time me and Mara were done with her, a total of 5 ambulances came to get the unconscious bodies
Heh. Remind me to avoid a drunk Centaur cause I have a feeling that things wouldn't end well for me or the Centaur in question.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

well just dont try to ride her even when your drunk. Poor bastard of a neighbor was in a drunken frenzy thinking that he was in a rodeo and that the Centuar was a bull. long story short, he wasn't able to use his arms or legs for anything useful anytime soon. although if a centaur is willing to let you ride her, you best damn keep it to yourself.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

hothead1021 wrote:well just dont try to ride her even when your drunk. Poor bastard of a neighbor was in a drunken frenzy thinking that he was in a rodeo and that the Centuar was a bull. long story short, he wasn't able to use his arms or legs for anything useful anytime soon. although if a centaur is willing to let you ride her, you best damn keep it to yourself.
Yes in my experiance Centaurs like to keep that kind of thing to themselves. If they're anything like mares in season, any weight on their backs turns them on.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Knowing me i'll probably be the idiot that gets a centaur drunk, but run away after she is.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL