Ignis

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Ignis

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Ignis2.png
Ignis
Spirit Family -- Elemental Type

Habitat: Volcanic regions, desert regions, etc.
Disposition: Strong-willed, passionate
Diet: Men's spirit energy

A fire elemental born from concentrated “fire elements” joined with the “monsters' magical energy.” They've become monsters with a woman's form. They are monsters that have raging, passionate dispositions, just like a flame. Many of them inhabit places of comparatively high temperatures like volcanic and desert regions.

They form a pact with a man through the act of sexual intercourse. The men who form a covenant with an elemental in this way are called “elementalists.” It is said that they become able to make use of the ignis' power over fire. Because of their disposition, normally their rough, violent behavior stands out, but they have a burning love for their covenanter, and to him they show another side of themselves as enthusiastic, passionate lovers.

As long as they don't desire to cause damage, the flames that cover their bodies will not burn those who touch them, and neither will it make them feel hot. However, when a person's body becomes enveloped by the flames, it flushes, and they get hot-headed, causing a burning desire for sex with the elemental. After that, intercourse would likely take place as soon as the ignis gives the invitation.

When they find a man they like, they embrace him with their arms covered in flames and seduce him, afterwards having wild intercourse like a raging flame in order to bind the covenant. Even after binding the covenant, they give in to the burning passion, aggressively seeking intercourse with their covenanter. Through this act, the covenanter receives enough of their power through his body so that he becomes able to use the power of fire. Also, at this time, the elemental is able to receive the covenanter's spirit energy, and her own power is enhanced because of it. The power of fire usable by the covenanter grows more potent depending on the power of the ignis. However, at the same time, depending on the amount of spirit energy they take in, the elemental monsters' magical energy grows more condensed and powerful, and when this happens it fuels their flames of passion, causing them to flare up even more wildly. Before long, it grows so hot that they become unable to resist the burning desire they have for their covenanter. They will likely give in to the urge, becoming ferocious monsters that attack and rape their covenanter.

They are “fire elementals,” and their contamination equals the contamination of the fire of the natural world. The fire of torch lights that illuminates the darkness, and the flames of the hearth that gently warm the cold will be changed into devilish hellfire that causes the bodies of all humans and monsters to flush, as though they are burning up, as well as giving them a strong thirst. Monsters touched by the flames will be driven wild, and start to aggressively assault humans. In the same way, humans illuminated by the devilish fire will be converted into incubi and succubi as they fornicate with the wild monsters. Eventually, the human land will be consumed by the flames of the monsters' desire, becoming reborn as a demon realm.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Original Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
Book Translation commissioned by Monster Girl Redux (MGR) @ http://www.monstergirlsredux.com/index.php
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross

-- transcribed by Feathers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Ignis

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Bout the only elemental aside from a Sylph I could see mahself with. Impulsive, sexually aggressive when rollin' in the hay, and to top it off, she's fire. And I get to control it just by bein' the other participant in that hay-roll. Plus, those black markings at the base of her "gloves" and "greaves" are so cool-lookin'.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Bout the only elemental aside from a Sylph I could see mahself with. Impulsive, sexually aggressive when rollin' in the hay, and to top it off, she's fire. And I get to control it just by bein' the other participant in that hay-roll. Plus, those black markings at the base of her "gloves" and "greaves" are so cool-lookin'.
Hmm. They look more like metal charms rather than black markings to me. Seems more of am aesthetics choice rather than actually part of her body...but they're still awesome as hell.

Hell, I think those metal charms would look awesome on the Ignis's "partner" when he summoned his power over fire (And I mean when he's reached a certain plateau of power will they appear.)
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmmm.....good point. Better yet, I'd be gunnin' for an unorthodox-colored Ignis. Green, Blue, White, or *AUDIBLE GASP* Black.....Black flames.......FUCKIN' AWESOME.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ This lady is really hot stuff. Only I'd be afraid of getting burnt.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

GorgonMage wrote:^_^ This lady is really hot stuff. Only I'd be afraid of getting burnt.

No need to worry. If she doesn't want to do damage, the fire does nothing, as stated here:
As long as they don't desire to cause damage, the flames that cover their bodies will not burn those who touch them, and neither will it make them feel hot.
...Of course, the rest of that paragraph basically states that if she cloaks you in her fire, you get "hot and bothered", which will soon be followed by "fun time".
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah but imagine if you said or did something to annoy her. Could be pretty messy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

GorgonMage wrote:Yeah but imagine if you said or did something to annoy her. Could be pretty messy.

:?

Considering how I am, what with the fact that I'd tease her a lot (out of affection, of course), you raise a good point. I'd be dodging fireballs, flame streams, and all other forms of fire attacks, probably getting blown up frequently... I guess it'd be kind of like how it is with Alexandra, except it would be an Ignis instead of a Dragon.

*I dodge a thrown book*

Still, I'd be sort of okay, since as a mage, I'd keep my healing spells handy, as well as the resist fire/fire shield ones. Fire Shield would probably be best, since it provides physical protection, too, in case she decides to hit me.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah she'd be lots of fun to tease. If you have that kind of relationship with her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

C'mon, really? What reason would you need ta get on an Ignis's nerves anyways? Burns fuckin' hurt bro!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:C'mon, really? What reason would you need ta get on an Ignis's nerves anyways? Burns fuckin' hurt bro!
...Cause she seems like the type who would tease you first? Just giving her a taste of her own medicine...hell, one could even make a game out of it and the both of ya tease each other in order to see who cracks first.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:C'mon, really? What reason would you need ta get on an Ignis's nerves anyways? Burns fuckin' hurt bro!
She might be cute and/or adorable when she's pissed, which would lead people like me to do that all the time just to see that cuteness. :D

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Y'know what? Who am I kiddin'? I'm probly the exact same. Only when she gets flustered, I may sneak up an' get a grope in just ta take'er off guard............
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Aw, my favorite elemental alongside the Sylph, and a component of my custom elemental, the only thing I can think when I see her is "BURN BABY BURN!!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Impulsive, passionate, insistent, strong-will'd. These are qualities I can easily describe the Ignis with and are the main cornerstones of why I prefer them over any other Elemental.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Ignis to hot to handle, sorry I couldn't help myself. All that aside she seem like a lot of fun just to be around (who doesn't like playing with fire?) of coarse I don't know if I like the "devilish fire" part so i guess if you have a contract with her your bound to get into plenty of trouble. Like with Hostis because Ignis is red.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She's a really playful lady who's really great fun to hang around with once you get used to being covered in flames that don't burn. She would be really useful to know on a cold night.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's a thing that's always confused me. Sure they're extremely useful and grateful to have around on said cold nights, but don't they falter somewhat in considerably colder temps or is that just my imagination?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:That's a thing that's always confused me. Sure they're extremely useful and grateful to have around on said cold nights, but don't they falter somewhat in considerably colder temps or is that just my imagination?
Being a master of fire I really don't think they would have any trouble at lower tempretures so long as they had lots of fuel. They might just sleep with their partners a lot more when it got colder.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Very good point. Probably gonna need to have a personally-made cloak of her own brand'o flames if caught on a mountain then! :mrgreen: