Oomukade

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Oomukade

Post by Rezeed »

Can't say I didn't see this one coming. Now we have a Centipede type lamia.
Bestiary - Oomukade.png
Oomukade
Mukade Family -- Bug type

Habitat: Zipangu Region (woods, mountainous regions, caves)
Disposition: Gloomy, ferocious
Diet: Meat. Wild animals, etc.

A monster having the lower body of centipede that mainly inhabits the Zipangu region. The upper body has the form of an alluring beauty who gives off a dark impression. Just as it appears, they have a melancholy, uncheerful disposition. However, they also have a ferocious nature at the same time, and when they spot a human man, they aggressively assault and attempt rape.

In Zipangu, they are one of the races regarded as “kaibutsu.” They prefer dark, wet places, and they normally live in shadowy woods, deep in the mountains, caves, etc., but sometimes they reveal themselves before humans when seeking a man as a breeding partner.

They have extremely potent poison within their bodies. When they spot a human man, they use the mouth of their upper body, along with the maxillipeds around their neck and at the tip of their tail to bite and inject poison into a man's body. Men injected with this poison experience a rush of pleasure around the place where they were bitten at that very moment, and their bodies lose all strength. In fact, the poison is so potent that even if they don't do anything for a while, the man will continually experience an intoxicating pleasure at the place where he was bitten. After poisoning a man in this way, they will coil their long body around the man, embrace him tightly, and bind him with their countless number of legs. Just like their disposition, they violate a man with melancholic copulation.

The potent poison and ferocious disposition isn't all that's terrifying about the oomukade. They're obsessively clingy and affectionate towards their prey to the point that it borders on paranoia. Once they get a man, they're never ever willing to be apart from him. Until he becomes entirely theirs, they continue to copulate a countless number of times, continuously spoiling the man's body and heart with love and pleasure.

Though they are dangerous monsters as such, they have a huge weakness to “human men's saliva.”
They have high resistance to their own poison, and are normally unaffected by it. However, when this poison combines with a man's saliva, a magical transformation occurs, resulting in another poison that they have no resistance to. If a man's saliva enters their body through their mouth or vagina, etc., the altered poison violates their body from within, and for a while, their entire bodies will end up being continuously attacked by overwhelming pleasure.

In spite of possessing such a weakness, love and the sweet taste of spirit energy overwhelm them, and they kiss men against their better judgment, so they are likely to end up ingesting saliva on their own. Additionally, what appears like a pattern on their upper body is actually poison glands. It is said that powerful pleasure courses through their body if they have these poison glands licked by a man, though it’s not as potent as when they take in saliva directly.
Editor's Note:
Spoiler: show
"kaibutsu" often directly translated means monster so it isn't too far-fetched to have them labeled as monstrosities. However, "kaisbutsu" in Japanese is a general term for a monster (kaibutsu eiga = monster movies such as Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, etc.). I decided to leave it the same because the I liked the concept better in Japanese, because monstrosity in English, to me, derives something that could be horribly disfigured and grotesque. I guess she could be grotesque to certain people, but because she was from Zipangu, I felt that leaving kaibutsu as is (which is what Brolen also did) fit more with the profile.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- Translation by Brolen, commissioned by Dragonstryke
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1676

Japanese version
oomukade.jpg
Clean:
227_oomukade.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rezeed on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: Added a thread link to it's origins.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: OomuKade

Post by Jinouga87 »

Holy shit this is really out there. Wonder what it's based off of.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Holy shit! She's a Nightmare Fethistist dream!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Heh reminds me of a pic I posted a while ago.

They seem very similar. (Nudity)
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

The Sky Devourer wrote:Holy shit! She's a Nightmare Fethistist dream!
Holy shit! There were blanks in that gun! Somebody had better get the reference. This comment is no ill will toward the new MG.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Okay...face is cute...human body is cute...the rest of her? Not so cute and very creepy. I'll wait for her translation, but so far, she is not on my "Do Want" list. :terrified:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Putting this in the same category as a Lamia just isn't right. Guessing by the dripping on her tail that she is venomous.

Well, another profile to ignore. :bye:
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Oh god she's creepy in a good way for me. :love:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

:what!?: Wow! I'm not sure what to think with this one. She does look pretty hot...I wonder what she's going to be like. I adore those kimono sleeves she has there. It really seems to fit her. The tattoo kinda gives her a dangerous, poisonous, corrupted feel. My only problem with her is that her breast are too small...but I'll get over it quick I think :haha: Anyhow...I can't wait for the translation.

On a side note, it looks like we're still in Zipangu folks...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Holy shit this is really out there. Wonder what it's based off of.
On an actual animal as a matter of fact... The Japanese Giant Centipede.

The creature that gave her an existence
--------
Centipede type lamia
More like a centipede taur, she has that pseudo lamia-like appearance due to her body shape just as it happened with Ryu (who people kept shouting "Lamia, Lamia" at random every time she was referred somewhere...¬¬).
--------
Guessing by the dripping on her tail that she is venomous.
Taking into consideration the animal she's based on, that's the safest thing to assume and according to Google Translator...
Google Translator wrote: This time from Zipangu "large centipede (scolopendrid)" acid. Is a centipede. Was very different in most legs.
Savage nature of the girls has a poison in the body, with God, you would inject it to the man.
In severe pain, rather than at that moment ...... When bitten, it has a deadly poison of pleasure so intense flows.
In like that, but very dangerous girls, or I weak in the "saliva of the human male" Actually ......
So, always familiar, for details (note R-18) picture book demon daughter erotic Please see the text.

In this large centipede, introduction of the race will be the end of Zipangu once. (Now that we've become more than just want to draw Japanese style soon)
I think things will go for a while to draw the usual demons of the Western system also, for some time.
Desired but also be seen how your continent of fog, mist continent want to dive from as well as in the kneaded firmly set,
There is also a part, scholar ship in the fog monster is heading to the continent from Zipangu,
Set in a ...... daughter has written a stock of demons've seen so far, please wait a while.
She is indeed venomous.
--------
On a side note, it looks like we're still in Zipangu folks...
Last Zipangu's profile.
--------

I'm kinda looking forward to her translated profile, I find her way more interesting than several of his last profiles...
Not to mention that I find her rather cute... And it's nice to see a flat chested adult youkai (women don't need an E cup to reach adulthood).

.P.S.: Nagas and Scyllas have a fierce competitor for the best hugger <3
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

DIdn't think she was a lamia (they are reptilian after all), thanks for clarifying.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

What the hell!? How come that whenever I look at KK's site there's nothing new and a couple hours after that we have a new profile!?

Anyway, now here's an MG I've seen lotsa times in animes but didn't even knewd what she was called. The one that first comes to mind is the centipede woman from the first episode of Inuyasha. I dare to say that she'll be another of the ``monstrosities´´ of Zipangu, like the Ushi-Oni. Also, it's been a while since KK last made a bug girl; I'm sure insect lovers are quite happy.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hmm, she looks pretty interesting to say the least, can't wait to see it translated.

Looking at her walk must be something, with that many legs...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Considering I..(how do I put this softly) observe centipedes on a daily basis in the summer, (my house is infested with them X_X), I have a good idea of their behavior (from a human prospective anyway). They are extremely timid when I look at them and freeze up, but when I turn my head they will move (just like a boo ghost in Mario Bros.). That would make an interesting quirk for them..heh.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

I'm getting flash backs to the Okiku-Mushi from SMT with this one...
While I'm still upset that it's another Zipangu monster girl...
I guess I can turn my head and open my arms for this one~
*Is a bit of a sucker for insect girls*
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Blake81 wrote:The one that first comes to mind is the centipede woman from the first episode of Inuyasha.
I knew I had seen something like her before in an anime. I just couldn't remember where.
Kaijin wrote: Last Zipangu's profile.
Did Kenkou mention this was the last Zipangu profile or something? I mean I'd be happy to see MGs from elsewhere, but unless Kenkou made an announcement that the next profile is from somewhere else, the next MG could still be from Zipangu, could it not? If we stay in Zipangu, I'd like to see a harpy based on the crane repaying a favor, or a hinotori that serves Suzaku.

Man...Kenkou has been making some awesome MGs lately...I might need to let some of the "move in" to Shiris's ruins. I wonder how the girls would react to this centipede lady...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: reclusive
Favorite Monster Type: Patchouli Knowledge

Post by the void »

i absolutely hate centapedes
milipedes are ok
so are pillbugs
its the centa's that freak me the fuck out
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

She's kind of cute...
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

Now THAT is something that even I would be afraid of. @_@
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Patchouli the Roper wrote:She's kind of cute...
Yeah she kinda is Patchy.