Oomukade

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re: OomuKade

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Monster Scholar wrote:I like her. An interesting and very beautiful design. Also, I believe she would indeed be a shy type of girl, judging from her expression.
It is possible, however remember that "yanderes" (and "yangires") also look
charming and inoffensive at the beginning... :?

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm hoping she will be like the Felarya version. Which is like the Red Oni only they tend to eat you instead of rape you. :happyness:
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:I'm hoping she will be like the Felarya version. Which is like the Red Oni only they tend to eat you instead of rape you. :happyness:
Unfortunately said hope will vanish as soon as the profile gets translated
considering the nature of KKK´s Mgs of not killing humans.

But indeed, better to die than get corrupted for all eternity...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Well I bet I will still like them a lot. She looks really cool.

And that's all I have to say.
Last edited by GorgonMage on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

GorgonMage wrote:I'm hoping she will be like the Felarya version. Which is like the Red Oni only they tend to eat you instead of rape you. :happyness:
Well, if it is something you like. That's great. :nerd:
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote: Sorry, but I have no intention in getting eaten. I'd prefer rape anydays that getting eaten, and why so? I don't want to be digested and melted down
But at least Gorgon is honourable by remaining what he is until the end,
unlike all those who defect to the dark side...
Pokemonaces wrote:I like her alot...and I do hope she is Yandere Sub...another to add to my top ten like the Shirohebi
Forgive the one writing for speaking frankly, but she is crappy to say the least.
A Yandere who doesn´t go mad, kill, or at least attempts to is but a mere vanilla.

Regards.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

We don't yet know what she's like, so how can you say she's a Yandere who doesn't go mad... We can only speculate what her personality is at this point. You might not like her so far, but there are a few of us that think she's pretty cool from what we see so far.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
dragonstryke58 wrote:We don't yet know what she's like, so how can you say she's a Yandere who doesn't go mad... We can only speculate what her personality is at this point. You might not like her so far, but there are a few of us that think she's pretty cool from what we see so far.
Eye wasn´t referring to this Centipede Girl. If you take a look at the last quote
the disappointment was pointed towards the Shirokebi.

Regards.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Based on what is known of her so far...PASS :badatmosphere: I don't care for centipedes anyway, so unless the translation is really amazing...I'll be avoiding them whenever possible
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Unknown Creator
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Razamataz22 »

Usually I love all things insect, but that's usally based when they have poison which could most liekly kill me at a moments notice
That who doth not truly exist, never cease to amaze
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Razamataz22 wrote:Usually I love all things insect, but that's usally based when they have poison which could most liekly kill me at a moments notice
From what was posted from MGU from Cloud's translation is....

1. The poison is used to induce lust. :love:

2.It also states that they are possessive and violent to keep and protect someone they love, but very clumsy and shy on approach... :@_@:

3. the stinger on her neck and that purple tattoo is the lust poison... :nerd:

But wait there's more

4. Human salavia mixed with the poison will make the human male horny while it make the Oomukade weak with desire and unable to move. :evilllol:

5. flat chested or no these girls are devoted to whoever they find and dangerous a hell to those who would take their men like a Dark Elf for example.

Say what you will it your right to but me I'll happy welcome her. However she will need to learn to curb those Yandere tendencies... :^^;:
Spoiler: show
I'd port it over cloud's qoute but I don't want to get in trouble with the adminstrators... :nono:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

See's OomuKade
HOLY CRAP! IT"S THE LORD OF ALL TERROR!. seriously she looks more like an Apocalypse then a girl. She might be the first one to go into my "do NOT want" list.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

TO be honest, I think she's actually kinda cuddly and cute, makes me wanna protect her form some odd reason. :^^:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

I could see her using her legs to bind a man's legs during sex... >///> Darn it, her face is so cute~ *Flees*
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

I guess there really is a fan for everything.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Well, there´s an unofficial yet arguably accurate translation for this monstrosity.
And yes, this label is almost official.

Credits go to a friend of VK living in Yokohama for the translations. And to VK for
posting it in the other side of the force (MGU).

---

"Giant Centipede"*

A monster that lives primally in Zipangu**, with the lower body of a centipede.
The upper half is a beautiful lady with a dark look, and just like its appearance, has a dreary personality. However, when it sees a man, it will aggressively attack and attempt to rape him. Thus, it is considered a "monstrosity"*** in Zipangu.
Favoring dark and dreary places, it usually lives in deep forests, mountains and caverns, but sometimes it will appear in front of men to reproduce.

Harboring extremely strong venom in their bodies, when they find men, they will send it into the bodies of victims by biting them with their mouths. Where this venom is injected, the victim will feel extreme pleasure and will lose the ability to move freely. And for some period of time, even without doing anything, the pleasure will continue.

After soaking the victim into its venom, they will twist their bodies around him, and clamp him with its uncountable arms. Then, they will rape the man.
What makes the Giant Centipede so truly menacing is not its venom or personality. It is its obsession for its victims. Once it gains control of a man, it will never leave him alone - until all of him becomes her possession, she will keep on raping the man.

The Giant Centipedes are, as aforementioned, a very dangerous species of monster. However, they have a large weakness - the saliva of men.
While they have a strong immunity to their own venom, should their venom and the saliva of men meet, it will result in a transformation that changes the venom into a separate form that the Giant Centipedes* don't have a resistance against. If the Giant Centipedes take in male saliva, the new form of venom will affect the Centipede from inside, and for some time it will drown in pleasurable sensations.

Despite this Achilles's heel, at times the beast will take in the saliva due to love for the man from themselves.

On a separate note, the patterns on its upper half are the venom glands. If these patterns are licked by men, it is said a strong sensation will run through their bodies.

---

Notes from the writer of this:

*The literal translation, albeit KKK might leave it untranslated as it is the trend with creatures from Zipangu.
**The original translation said "Japan", but it is obviously referring to "Zipangu".
***The original translation said "monster" (sic), but it could be deduced that it was referring to the same label applied to the Ushi-oni.

Comment from the Translator:
...What the hell is this thing
That is what most of us here keep debating...

Regards.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Ooohhh...she sounds absolutely...lovely. :love: If the unofficial translation is indeed true (which I don't really doubt) then I'll have to find some room for her in my favorites. I like how she has a weakness for saliva. It kinda makes me want to lick and kiss her all over. Oh well, it seems that their poison is has the usual effect of paralysis and arousal, can't say I didn't expect that part.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Monstrosity the 2nd

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

In a way, "taming" her is as easy as spitting on her (actually you will have
to spit INTO her). Albeit this is a kind of a bit anti-hygienic, that´s the price
if you are not into rape trains...

Yours.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Ohhhhh!......So, if she's raping you and you give her a deep kiss, with lotsa tongue, she'll become tame? I like that!

Also, does the ``at times the beast will take in the saliva due to love for the man from themselves.´´ part means that she will become tame for a guy she likes on her own will? Hmmm, that's sorta tsunderesque..... I wonder if she's like an MGE version of Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari(Blake's TOP#1 Tsundere); scary and violent at first, but cute and straightforward once she starts to like you.....
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this lovely lady is actually based off of the Japanese Giant Centipede, an actually animal that lives in Japan. In fact, the actual name is "Omukade."