Cyclops

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: Cyclops

Post by Chaos »

Yeah, I think I'd have to agree. It may sound extremely weird, but I remember in something I read a long while back that the eye of a cyclops has magical properties to it. I think it was something along the lines of:

"Their single scrutinizing eye can see every subtle impurity in the metals they work with, allowing them to work it out until the weapon is perfected.”

It makes a vague amount of sense, at least thats what I think. That might be why they are said to be resistant to blinding effects in some games.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, I'd think it have to do with some magical properties about the eye. In any case, scientifically, one eye generally means a lack of depth perception and a small range of peripheral vision. Maybe by limiting their field of vision they can concentrate on what they can see...? Still, it would mean a whole bunch more blind spots for enemies to be able to attack from.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Well, I'd think it have to do with some magical properties about the eye. In any case, scientifically, one eye generally means a lack of depth perception and a small range of peripheral vision. Maybe by limiting their field of vision they can concentrate on what they can see...? Still, it would mean a whole bunch more blind spots for enemies to be able to attack from.
I injured my left eye once and had to spend a week using only one eye. Things are a LOT harder. Poor Cyclops would find some things very hard to do. :^^;:
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Well, her one eye is pretty big so she must be able to see like us.
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by cyrus-cain »

She does have her whole life to get used to having only one eye.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

A while back when MGU was still translating profiles the Cyclops was updated. This is the only one I know of that was updated this way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

cyrus-cain wrote:She does have her whole life to get used to having only one eye.
It's all she ever saw with so probably not big of a deal for her. Must be one powerful eye too.
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Actually, I know this is a complete change in the subject, but would she go for a fellow blacksmith? I know her profile suggests that she goes after warriors and heroes that she has made weapons for, but could one fall for a man who proves too her his craft ability?
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

cyrus-cain wrote:Actually, I know this is a complete change in the subject, but would she go for a fellow blacksmith? I know her profile suggests that she goes after warriors and heroes that she has made weapons for, but could one fall for a man who proves too her his craft ability?
Not quite. She offers to make weapons for human males passing through in exchange of sex, and refuses to attack them due to their inferiority complex, so her standarts of acceptable seem to be low enough to radius among almost any man. Whether they find a good blacksmith more attractive than Average McBob or not should be something of subjetivity. It is unknown what happens when a man goes straight and willing to her, though, i like to imagine it is similar to what happens with Gazer, and instead of dissappearing after a while, he goes MIA right away.