Harpy

Harpy Family | Birdman Type

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Harpy

Post by Feathers »

Harpy remake.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/

Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile (Remake):
► Show Spoiler
Clean Image (Remake):
► Show Spoiler
Previous Profiles:
► Show Spoiler
Previous Clean Image:
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Harpy

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I wish there was more information inside the profile for the Harpy. I think of all the MG, hers is the shortest. I know I'm not the only person who wishes there was a bit more in the profile.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Indeed, most of all I'd like more info on her.. >_> Her look still has a carefree funloving feel too, and she will always be a special entry for me. ^_^
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

*Kaijin looks at the profile's picture

She still has her hands...
I still don't know why Kenkou decided to get rid of her prehensile hands, they were actually a nice touch and something that made her stand out between her whole family (Black Harpies also have hand, but they seemed to be attached to their wings and thus to that I'm sure they're not as prehensile as harpies' hands).

Oh well... Even if Kenkou decided to butcher them (like several of their works), they will always have hands to me.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Corruption of Champions's Harpy

Post by theOneSin »

Spoiler: show
Race: Harpy
Genders: Exclusively Female
Hair: Instead of hair, a harpy will have long, downy feathers growing from her head. Most often the feathers are brown, but can be white, red, or even blue depending on the harpy’s subspecies.
Skin: A harpy’s skin is similar to a human’s in most respects, though aside from her face and the front portion of her torso, a harpy’s body will be entirely covered with feathers to aid in flight.
Eyes: Normally a harpy’s eyes are solid yellow save for a black iris. Highly corrupted harpies will sometimes have red eyes instead.
Facial Features: Harpies have very humanoid faces. The biggest difference between a harpy’s face and a human’s is the harpy’s pointed, elf-like ears. Harpies also have larger, more ’round’ eyes that give them a slightly alien appearance but aid them in locating food and material from high altitude. Their lips slightly fuller than a human’s as well, though the difference is small.
Build: The body structure of a harpy is geared towards lean muscle and minimizing weight in order to better maintain an airborne existence. Their bones are hollow, to minimize weight, and the materials they’re made from makes them nearly as strong as a human’s. Most harpies have very small breasts and only very rarely reach a C or D cup. Breast tissue is unnecessary when you do not need to lactate for your children. Hips are one attribute that harpies have in excess. Since they lay large eggs, their hips are very wide to allow the egg to pass more easily.
Wings: Harpies have two sets of wings – a primary pair that grows from their backs and a secondary pair in place of arms. The secondary pair maintain most of their arm-like structure, all the way down to having elbows and being tipped with hands.
Legs: Harpies have thick, powerful thighs – a useful attribute for capturing smaller mates for mid-air coitus. Their feet are tipped with razor-sharp talons that should be avoided at all costs. Many ‘victims’ choose not to resist a harpy’s attentions, in order to protect themselves.

Reproduction: Like goblins, harpies reproductive systems can take almost any variety of sperm and use it to lay an egg of their own race. Unfortunately, they cannot convert demonic sperm or minotaur seed into a harpy, and in the rare instances where one of those species can force a harpy to copulate, the harpy will inevitably have to birth imps or a minotaur. For this reason harpies kill imps on sight and avoid minotaurs.

Civilization: Harpies have never been civilized. Before the demon-times, they were considered a nuisance to most adults. Most villages filled the ears of their young males with horror stories of winged monsters that ate men. The truth is that during the fertile part of any harpy’s ovulation cycle, that harpy would ambush the first lone male she found, lock him inside her vagina with her powerful thighs, and then take off to prevent him from escaping. After forcing the male to fertilize her for a day, she would release the exhausted victim. Harpies aren’t stupid and can talk, but they are fantastically lazy when it comes to anything other than seeing to their bodies needs.

Since harpies roost on the upper reaches of the mountain, it’s inevitable that they became corrupted quite quickly. Corruption had fairly little effect on the harpies. Sure it boosted their libidos, but that only lead to more frequent masturbation. The most profound effect was a large increase in fertility and massive decrease in gestation time. Now harpies lay their eggs within a few days of insemination and the young are hatch and fully mature with the span of a month. It’s now fairly common to find the harpies prowling for a mate in the plains or hunting food in the mountain’s upper reaches.

Other Notes: They are fond of wearing a yellow-tinted lip gloss that is made from stolen bee-girl pollen. They’ll often steal it at night when most of the bee-girls are sleeping. The pollen has little effect on the harpies, but has multiple effects on their victims. It can be absorbed through the lips or genitals of a male, and as a potent, delayed aphrodisiac it will torment the man with lust for hours. The lip-gloss also serves as a focus for a small amount of latent, magical talent. When a harpy utters a command, she will focus her magic through her lips, imbuing it with a difficult to resist compulsion. Some harpies have mastered this art, and will sing commands to lure in weak-willed men.
http://fenoxo.com/2012/01/codex-harpies/ (Site isn't exactly safe for public viewing)

I have to say outside of the over featheryness (Sorry to say that >_>) and the pair of back wings (Fenoxo has explained why he added the back wings), I rather like this version of the harpy. The physical features described could be tied into what harpys looked like before the succubus Demon Lord. And yey for egg laying ^_^
Also, before anyone asks, this is how feathery I like my harpys
Spoiler: show
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I have to admit to having a soft spot for Harpies. I blame a certain character created by a French artist called Karbo. I love his harpy Belletia. She's such a great character.

Okay-back to normal. As a lifetime fan of birds of prey I really have a lot of time for this lady. They're a lot of fun.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

(Why hello there!)

Agreed, harpies are very unique. As for Karbo, it's a pity he does not draw more harpies.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

These are about the MGs I could see that still hold the cuteness factor even in preggo status. And that's probly more or less to how unintentionally arousing they look laying eggs.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm sure I could set up a little Harpy refuge on my island for these ladies. They deserve to be protected to.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

They seem to be on good terms with humans for the most part, it's the black harpies that probably would need some help. ^^; They are more prone to taking what they want, when they want after all.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:They seem to be on good terms with humans for the most part, it's the black harpies that probably would need some help. ^^; They are more prone to talking what they want, when they want after all.
You're the expert Feathers. Black Harpies it is.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Is it funny that I can imagine a Harpy and Siren vigorously flapping their wings in opposite directions, trying to tug the guy their fighting for in mid-air out of the grip'o the other?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I wonder how they would react to a guy (like me) saying "I WANT YOU BOTH!"..course if not I'd have to find ways to keep them both.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Two words: Sex battle. Whoever pleases you the most wins and you MUST choose said Harpy.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Why choose one when you can have both?

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Yes I choose all the harpies, come with me my feathered beauties! Heh heh heh!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Some are just vindictive and stubborn like that. If you don't choose THEM an' THEM ALONE, then they'll get piss'd.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

That makes things tricky but I'm sure Feathers could talk them into sharing. He's so attractive a Harpy would pay any price to have him.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Good point. Aesthetically visual birds must have the effect on Harpies I guess.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers can charm the birds off the trees.

GO TEAM JACOB!