Harpy

Harpy Family | Birdman Type

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Harpy

Post by Feathers »

Charming harpies from trees sounds interesting .. ^^

( I haven't really picked a "persona" for myself yet, but he would definitely have to have wings. )
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I'm sure all the Harpies on TMM will like you Feathers.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hah! I just realized. Feathers is TOTALLY MonsterMan's reincarnation, I swear.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yep. Feathers is our beloved Harpy champion.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Though a clear difference here is that MonsterMan harbored a lot more favoritism towards the Siren than any other Harpy.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm sure he will take good care of all the Harpies on TMM.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

It's too bad that the Harpies may easily go into the woodwork the second MGs like the Gryphon start appearing.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I of course love that Siren too, most off all (from the MGE). ;) I'd like to see this Harpy's new text though..or maybe I don't, augh.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

And Elle is best.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

What I'm looking forward to is all the profile pic remakes that's been goin' on recently.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Another feathered beauty gets her book profile translated:

Translated by Brolen on MGU
Spoiler: show
Harpy Family Birdman Type

Habitat: Grasslands, mountainous regions
Disposition: Cheerful
Diet: Omnivorous, prefers fruits and wild animals, etc.

The representative monster for the harpy family that has the body of a woman, with big bird-like wings. It's the basic race that's most commonly seen among the diverse harpy family of monsters. Their bodies are light and small for flying through the sky, and spreading their large wings allows them to fly around freely through the sky.

Most of them have bright, cheerful personalities, actively calling out to humans passing through mountain roads, carrying peoples' baggage, and so they also have good relations with humans.
In countries that have advanced relations with monsters, it is said that they run shipping businesses, and they're even adapting to human economics and society.

However, when mating season comes around, it's a different story.
In this period, they change into typical monsters, assaulting human men, they try to milk semen and conceive children. All they can think about is having sex with men and it's the driving force behind their behavior.

They ambush men who strike their fancy, suddenly swooping down from the sky, they use their bird-like feet to snatch them up and carry them off to their dwellings. And then, inside their nest, they become female monsters that just seek males intently, having intercourse with men who are their males. When they straddle a man, their eyes change into those of a raptor glaring at it's prey. They rock their tiny hips back and forth wildly while flapping their huge wings, tasting their man.

During mating season, men who they normally get along well with are especially likely to get kidnapped and raped by them, so one should be wary. When they see them on top of themselves shaking their hips, the men who get kidnapped finally realize that they had been after them the whole time, occasionally looking upon them as prey and smiling lewdly.

Once mating season is over, they go back to their original cheerful, friendly personality, but after having had sex with a man, they'll fawn on him and become much more clingy than before, and they'll start to seek sex even when it's not mating season. When they fawn on a man and gaze at him with nothing but love in their wet eyes, different from how they look at men like prey during mating season, the man will find it unbearable, and he'll probably push them down and have sex.

Image caption: They're extremely ferocious during mating season. They suddenly swoop down from the sky in order to feast on their beloved prey with their bodies.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This specific specie runs shipping businesses, but how much weight can individual
Harpies carry off with their slender and petite bodies?...

Even if they can carry a human on their own, it is unlikely that they could endure the
weight of blocks of marble/stone to be used for construction over very long distances.

On the other side, it is possible for them to be commonly employed as messengers.
In conclusion, Monster friendly kingdoms are, in a way, more developed in the area
of communications and transportation than their Order ruled counter parts.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wow....it's like a complete vice-versa of the Black Harpy profile. Again, I've never realized how awesome the Harpies were til now.:twisted:
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Harpies are always awesome. They can do what I dreamed of doing that is the ability to fly.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm really excited by my new Eberron book. It has harpies in it. :hehe:

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
revanwolff wrote:Harpies are always awesome. They can do what I dreamed of doing that is the ability to fly.
They can always give you a ride...and then be ridden on by them.
GorgonMage wrote:I'm really excited by my new Eberron book. It has harpies in it.
Any new kind of Harpy in it?

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

All I know at the moment is that the kingdom the book is set in has ten tribes of harpies. Not all of which support the rulers. Should be lots of run to read about them.

GO TEAM JACOB!
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

@ Subliminal, both ways will work for me. Even a Jedi has his offdays. May Heavens blessings be upon you wise one.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I wish there were more stories about harpies.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm pretty sure there plenty'o fics about'em. It's just that they're never given the main spotlight because Harpies are a trademark given of monster girl subjects whenever encountered.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I like Harpy fiction. They're a very interesting race of people. I can see why Feathers loves them so much.

GO TEAM JACOB!