Black Harpy

Harpy Family | Birdman Type

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Black Harpy

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

As if we need MOAR Zipangu!! OAO
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:As if we need MOAR Zipangu!! OAO
I don't mind. I like Zipangu.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

We need more factionless ocean and mountain dwelling harpies! ;)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well I don't mind Zipangu either. I just wish we could get back to the original line of MGs again. Is that so much to ask? T^T
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well I don't mind Zipangu either. I just wish we could get back to the original line of MGs again. Is that so much to ask? T^T
I do agree, having variety is always good for looks and location. I'd like to see a red harpy, yellow harpy, blue harpy, white harpy, etc. for lots of variety.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm pretty sure multi-colored Harpies already exist on the regular there, Feathers. It'd just be bland as all get out if EVERY Harpy was a tan color.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
FlashGrenade0 wrote:I'm pretty sure multi-colored Harpies already exist on the regular there, Feathers. It'd just be bland as all get out if EVERY Harpy was a tan color.
The FENGSHUANG a.k.a "Chinese Phoenix" is often depicted as a multicoloured
bird, not to the point of having the entire rainbow hue, but at least being golden,
orange, black and even sometimes with some blue and/or green...
Spoiler: show
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now back to the black feathers, here is the translations from the MGE book, taken
from an alternate dimension (MGU MK-2)

Harpy family Birdman type

Habitat: grasslands, mountainous regions
Disposition: ferocious
Diet: omnivorous, fruit and wild animals, etc.

A type of harpy that has pitch black wings. Even among the harpy family, they're a highly intelligent and clever race, however, they're ferocious compared to harpies, and they attack humans and human settlements from time to time, stealing food, precious metals and gems, etc., and abducting human men that they like.

The biggest difference from harpies is that harpies fundamentally only assault men during mating season (although they do attack men without hesitation even outside of mating season if they've already established a sexual relationship with them). However, the black harpies will attack whenever they see a man they like and take him back to their nests.

They're ferocious monsters with strong lust for men even outside of mating season. They climb on top and rape men, shaking their hips even more wildly than a harpy in mating season. Most of the harpy family don't keep restraining their men after mating season is over, but they're different because they have a strong sense of “family.” The men that they dragged back to their nests became their husbands at the point when they mated, and as far as they're concerned they're husband and wife, and they always need to stick close together and live together.

And so, when mating season comes, exactly opposite to the harpy, their normally ferocious nature mellows out. Their usual oppressive, overly confident selves are nowhere to be seen. Their bodies flush, and they snuggle up with their husbands, begging for intercourse with wet eyes. During mating season, they're just females that desire to be fertilized by their beloved male.

Black harpies have a strong sense of camaraderie. They treat others extremely well, especially their own family, their husband and children. If a black harpy with friends is being attacked, her friends will appear to help her at once. If her own husband or children are being harmed, she'll exhibit all the ferocity of a monster from the age of the former demon lord as she fights off the enemy.
They're ferocious and rough compared with harpies, but as wives and mothers, they smile gently and softly at their family, their husband and children.

Image caption: They cast murderous looks at enemies, but they show such soft smiles to their husband and daughters.

Translation by BROLEN on http://www.monstergirlunlimited.net

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So, Harpies are a highly intelligent race but this sub-race is even more. Moreover
the latter one, in spite of its ferocity is very sociable and protective.

The only downside is the rape part as always, however at least your mind won´t be
twisted.

And if you are already seeking for an ideal wife, this is probably one of the best options,
unless you are afraid of heights (however, this protective bird girl is there to hug you and
not let you falling down)

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

So I'm assuming Brolen has gone to the MGE book and is doing updated translations of some of the older MGs. I'm gonna move the new translation to the top and spoiler yours, Sub. Thanks for the material.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wow. I think I just got a lotta newfound respect for the Black Harpy. Never knew she was THIS awesome before. Color me a fan! :mrgreen:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well I don't mind Zipangu either. I just wish we could get back to the original line of MGs again. Is that so much to ask? T^T
I do agree, having variety is always good for looks and location. I'd like to see a red harpy, yellow harpy, blue harpy, white harpy, etc. for lots of variety.
:happyness: I get the idea Feathers that you would be happy with any type of Harpy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Of course he would. He likes ALL flying types. Oop, now I'm talkin' like Pokemon.....
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well that's all very well. They all love him too.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

The DL should seriously consider the bladed wings idea though if the two factions ever go to war again.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I will love the black harpy as well I just wish they were not so mean.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well they're more vigourous than mean to my mind.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And that's why I like'em. They're actually capable of ravaging a guy without mercy if he doesn't put forth enough of an effort to either stop'er or keep up.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

They remind me of ravens or crows.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

But the Raven was not written about her...or it would of ended with sex.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I wonder if Papi is this type?

GO TEAM JACOB!
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess