Arch Imp

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Arch Imp

Post by DogKama »

Bestiary - Arch Imp.png
Arch Imp
Imp Family -- Demon Type

Habitat: Demon Realm
Disposition: Simple, selfish
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A mutational variant of imp possessing vast demonic energy in her tiny body. Besides imps who mutated after storing up demonic energy due to frequent sex, there are those who were born as arch imps due to having powerful sorcerers or heroes as fathers. Their appearance is exactly the same as an imp, but the coloring of their wings and tail are paler, and some of their hair is dyed white. It's a distinguishing trait that can be seen in the demon lord and her daughters. It's regarded as an expression that they possess lots of the demon lord's demonic energy, and are closer to her than even among her own kin, the Succubi. As inma(1), they possess vastly greater power than higher rank demons such as succubus, ect. They wield powerful charm spells and have excellent sexual techniques. However, they're only around as intelligent as the normal imp, so they're childish and simple, and they assault human men whenever the desire should arise. Additionally, many of them don't even realize that they're arch imps, and live among groups of imps.

Men afflicted with their charm spells start to find them unbearably cute, so cute that they want to spoil them. In that state, the men can hardly refuse when they “beg” for indecent acts, and most end up having sex with them just the way they want. In actuality, these charm spells are released unconsciously whenever they tempt a man, so they aren't aware that they're using magic themselves, and to them, “a nice man who will listen to whatever they ask, and do lots of stuff that feels good” is extremely attractive. They'll probably end up liking him in no time at all. The things they beg for from men they like end up becoming increasingly lewd. By having sex with one of the highest ranked inma(1) a countless number of times, men will end up becoming their prisoners from the bottom of their hearts.

Furthermore, imps are often used as sorcerers' familiars, but when a sorcerer summons an imp, an arch imp may rarely appear. If he thinks it's an imp, and binds a master-servant contract, then at that point in time, a master-servant reversal will occur, and conversely, the sorcerer will end up becoming her familiar.

Due to their enormous demonic energy, arch imps have the power to change human women into monsters that normal imps do not possess. Since they're childish, they prefer playing with human children. If their partner is a girl, they teach them lots of the kind of pleasurable play that they personally love, and turn them into “imps” so that they can get off more when they play. If a single one of them slips into a human settlement, a moment later there will probably be a group of imps.

*1: 淫魔 (Inma) This is the Japanese word for succubus. However, the succubus race in Kenkou's universe is specifically referred to as “sakyubasu” (katakana English of “succubus”). Thus, it may seem strange that “imps” seem to be classified as “inma” but not “succubus”.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- Translated by Brolen, Commissioned by Dragonstryke
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Added OUR translation.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Re: Arch Imp (Needs Translation)

Post by Drazzimyr »

What the? Is this an actually profile? SHE LOOK MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME!!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

The Sky Devourer wrote:What the? Is this an actually profile? SHE LOOK MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME!!

I have to agree on that. Good artwork. I'll be sure to ignore her evil profile though haha..
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'll say here what I said "elsewhere":

"Arch Imp"? She's as cute as the regular Imp, I suppose, but I doubt she'll "float my boat". I want an "official" Silver Dragon, damn it. ...And a Gold Dragon, and a Red Dragon, and a Black Dragon... Uh, anyway... Yeah. No tits? No scales to make up for it? Not interested.

Also, that red jewel on her chest, and those others on the bows on her right shoe and right wrist; they look like the ones Deruella's followers are said to wear.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I always liked the Imp, this is probably just a more demonic/corrupt one. I really love her pose, especially how she has her finger pointing to her mouth. Her eyes also look real seductive. If only the profile descriptions were as awesome as the pictures..
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Mein gott! Me no like. Me love. Me want to hold her now!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

woah!!, well this is new, experienced summoners be damned.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: Arch Imp

Post by Kmon13 »

So there's a powerful version of the Imp .... I'm now surprised beyond belief. :nosebleed: :love:

So is she the first of many Monsters from the Mist Continent that KC plans to unveil? :nerd:

What's down the road

Dark Knights

Valkyries/Dark Valkyries.

A stronger variant of the Werewolf and Vampire?

The Aseir

Pirates (Undead or Succubi)

I'm very interested in finding out. :^^:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

The Aseir
It's Aesir my good sire.
And yes, yes, yes and ten thousand times yes... I hope Lord Odin hears you on that ^^
----------
And the people at "you know where" are already complaining about "half-assed recolors", the fact that she's a loli, blandness, etc.
Yeah... like there hasn't been tons of plain profiles before, recolors, several versions of the standard succubus, profiles that shouldn't even be considered as "monsters", etc, etc...

As for the profile itself I kinda saw it coming since the time the Lili profile was up, but then again at least she is as cute as her lower ranked version and the single thighhigh is a lovely touch.
I'm curious to see if her disposition will be the same as the standard Imp or she won't be the playful, tricky and mischeviously adorable creature as the Imp is.

I wonder if Arch Imps will accept acting as familiars just like common imps or their increase in power also increased their pride and arrogance.

.P.S.:
I want an "official" Silver Dragon, damn it. ...And a Gold Dragon, and a Red Dragon, and a Black Dragon...
As long as they get a look and abilities of their own (a la Final Fantasy 6) then it's fine by me.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

We definite need an Arch Angel counterpart now! Oh wait..no good guys allowed in MGE. Drat..
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Feathers wrote:We definite need an Arch Angel counterpart now! Oh wait..no good guys allowed in MGE. Drat..
Please don't remind me of that Feathers. The world of the MGE is depressing enough as is. :cornerofwoe:

Anyway, I'm kinda 'meh' on the Arch Imp so far. She looks okay to me, but I'll wait for some concrete information before I truly give an opinion on her.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I'm not going to let the profile influence me so I'll just ignore that part..imaginaaation ftw! ^^

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

ShadowBladeX wrote: The world of the MGE is depressing enough as is. :cornerofwoe:
and you don't think it needs a hero?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote: The world of the MGE is depressing enough as is. :cornerofwoe:
and you don't think it needs a hero?
Oh it needs a Hero all right, preferably one who can't be corrupted by the DL and her spawn, but we all know how likely that is...and I'll shut up before I en up causing problems.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

ShadowBladeX wrote: Anyway, I'm kinda 'meh' on the Arch Imp so far. She looks okay to me, but I'll wait for some concrete information before I truly give an opinion on her.
Yea, that's my feelings about this too... The thought of "It's an Imp, but with more sexual goodness and power" makes this profile feel a bit lazy to me
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

you know I sorta feel like Luke in the respects that I'd also like the MGE monsters and the humans to get along, but with the chief goddess causing problems, I don't really know how to solve it.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

How did I not see this before? Seems like an interesting MG.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Holy Hackers! I didn't see that one coming...When I first saw it I though``So, he's on a remake rush now....Sheesh, that can't be good´´ and I'm glad I was wrong. I wonder if there will be more ``Arch-types´´ coming.

Also, that jewel in her chest reminds me of Okuu. The only thing that I don't like of her are her shoes; I mean they're different! Where's my symmetry!?
Feathers wrote:We definite need an Arch Angel counterpart now! Oh wait..no good guys allowed in MGE. Drat..
Who knows, don't lose your hopes yet.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

:what!?: Whoa...now thats what I call an Imp, so cute :love:
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

I agree with you poke, she is indeed very cute.
Join the Bakeneko Clan