Need Help for Last Chapter

The End is Nigh

Discussions and profiles of the Monster Girl Quest game are here.
Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Unknown Creator
Favorite Monster Type: None

Need Help for Last Chapter

Post by Razamataz22 »

Alright guys, many of you probably already have this and are well on the way to finishing it. My problem though is I'm having trouble downloading it. Anybody got a link I could follow? Cheers
That who doth not truly exist, never cease to amaze
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Need Help for Last Chapter

Post by Rezeed »

Based on personal experience with the first two games alone, I know that if you avoid all optional battles(Except for a purposely unbeatable battle with a certain fox you would meet in the first game for the first time as Luke.), you will be in for hell for future titles and have a hard as balls time with the battles later in the game..

The preset level is always lower than the level you reach by yourself. If you did this and ported it on the second game, fight all battles and port again on the third game while doing the same. You should be perfectly fine stat wise.

Just describe your battle, in a spoiler, with skills you have and what your troubled enemy can do.

Odds are you just have to set a type of strategy that you can't really stray from.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Umm Rezeed... he's having trouble downloading the game not having trouble beating it.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Sorry misread it. I am mostly half awake at the moment. But with that, I can understand his trouble as well. The best I can advise for THAT is either torrent download it if a torrent exists, have a download manager program of sorts or use..... Firefox since they have a sort of download manager built in. Again sorry. My recent blogs explain it a little better, but sleep has been a bit of a difficulty for me for various reasons.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Unknown Creator
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Razamataz22 »

Well my save file decided to shit itself so I won't be able to print out images until I get all the way back to where I was in game. Sorry but there will be a bit of a delay during this time
That who doth not truly exist, never cease to amaze