Alice

The Monster Lord

Discussions and profiles of the Monster Girl Quest game are here.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Alice

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I have loved Alice ever since the beginning. She was my favorite character and still is in the series.
Spoiler: show
In my opinion, one of the "bad end"s in the second game would actually be my preferred end. I don't think I'd ever be able to raise my sword against her and I really wouldn't mind spending an eternity with her (after all, I'd be with the one I love)...I just don't know how he'll survive with no food or water. Maybe the barrier they are stuck in is and alternate dimension where they can live alone together comfortably for the rest of eternity being in "love".
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

OMG I JUST WITNESSED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENE IN PART 2 OF MGQ :hellyes: I-IT JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES, MY GOD, FIGHT ON LUKAAA FIGHT ON ALLIIIICE! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!!!! :hellyes:

EDIT:
And after that scene, Luka finally becomes a man, also Alice finally becomes a woman. and my god, IMHO, the dialogue is just Oscar worthy. (if that makes sense)[get my drift?]

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, who knew that Butter-T did an Alice picture...too bad it's not in color. Even still, I think its a beautiful sketch of Alice in black and white.
NSFW:
25941068.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

While I have to admit the art is well done, I think the artist could have really focused more on the eyes a bit more, I don't know why, but it's something about them that throws the picture slightly off from amazing. in my opinion, I think they eyes are missing that hint of seductiveness Alice always has whenever she screws Luka.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Ah, I've seen that one. I call it ``Dere-Mode Alice´´.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
hothead1021 wrote:While I have to admit the art is well done, I think the artist could have really focused more on the eyes a bit more, I don't know why, but it's something about them that throws the picture slightly off from amazing. in my opinion, I think they eyes are missing that hint of seductiveness Alice always has whenever she screws Luka.
Eye´ll have to concur on this. It seems as she was deprived of her characteristic pride.
She´s one more harlot now.
Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings
hothead1021 wrote:While I have to admit the art is well done, I think the artist could have really focused more on the eyes a bit more, I don't know why, but it's something about them that throws the picture slightly off from amazing. in my opinion, I think they eyes are missing that hint of seductiveness Alice always has whenever she screws Luka.
Eye´ll have to concur on this. It seems as she was deprived of her characteristic pride.
She´s one more harlot now.
Yours.
It's just as I said, this is the ``Dere´´ side of her tsundereness.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Sorry blake but even if she was in Dere mode, she would have this seductive look that would say "I'll take the lead"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I don't doubt that Alice would want to take the lead, but I do see Alice as having honest feelings for Luka. I think that drawing was made to represent her if she were just acting on her feelings and not her lust. In the "bad end", she has an eternity of time to spend with him. Who knows maybe somewhere down the line when Luka accepts that he can have that kind of relationship with Alice, she'll reward him with a glimpse of her kinder nicer side (and then go into super sadist mode after the first round).

Damn Alice...why can't you be my waifu?!!!
Shiris: Excuse me!!!
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

hothead1021 wrote:Sorry blake but even if she was in Dere mode, she would have this seductive look that would say "I'll take the lead"
I know, being in Dere mode doesn't mean she'll become submissive. And if she was submisive...well, she wouldn't be Alice.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Blake81 wrote: I know, being in Dere mode doesn't mean she'll become submissive. And if she was submisive...well, she wouldn't be Alice.
Indeed. That would be unbecoming of the Monster Lord if that was the case.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Even Alice is a good character, sexy and hot.

Imma stick with Lizardman and salamander.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

QUESTION! What's with the scene where it looks like she's pulling Luka inside of her using many tentacles?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Alice has the ability to absorb a guy into her. In that vore scene, because Luka was defeated, she ate him with her lower mouth.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Alice has the ability to absorb a guy into her. In that vore scene, because Luka was defeated, she ate him with her lower mouth.
Wow, I would not want to ever get near her. O_O
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think it's safe to get near her (for the most part). Just don't challenge her. It's when she defeats you that something terrible (or good depending on your POV) happens.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Just don't challenge her.
I feel another thing to avoid doing is having the fragrance of food around, one sniff and she will probably water her mouth for said delectables.
Something other than Luka's liverwurst mind you.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Well if Alice can be (somewhat) sensible, there must be some sensible harpies out there in MGQuniverse. :happyness:
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Feathers wrote:Well if Alice can be (somewhat) sensible, there must be some sensible harpies out there in MGQuniverse. :happyness:
There was one giant harpy I found in MGQ2 and she was huge. Her name is Garuda (Galda).
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

What fight does she absorb Luka? The only fights I can remember are when you first meet her in MGQ 1 and at the end of MGQ 2