Harpy

Discussions and profiles of the Monster Girl Quest game are here.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Harpy

Post by Feathers »

Harpy
10309 - MGQ_profile animal_ears choker earring feathery_wings green_eyes harpy jewel mgq profile red_hair.jpg
Original Translation By Rouge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Feathers on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ninjaed by Feathers hope you don't mind. ^_^
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Re: Harpy

Post by Feathers »

I still wonder why these authors think it's a good idea for sex to go on days in a row without rest. Every man needs his rest, how is this supposed to be appealing? Without those negatives this entry would be 100% perfection. The Twins entry does mention that harpies have a special treatment to keep a guy sexually active though, so maybe it wouldn't be so pad since the supplements will be giving the guy more energy. I'm guessing all the harpies know this secret though, so it wouldn't be a problem. ^^

I still love her design though, she is in my top 5 favorite harpy list. Sometimes I wonder if her original story was different, because her profile picture here looks much different than her sex scenes. Plus she show no signs of pleasure in the dialogue, even though the picture shows her blushing and licking their lips. She also removed her chest bands to reveal her breasts in one scene, which implies she is trying to either turn the guy on or tempt him to massage them while they mate.

During the sex attack and rape scenes (requests in my case XD) she gloats about how good she can make a man feel. If the harpy never had a mate how would they even know that? (Especially if they never release a man) It can easily be said she enjoys both having Luke come inside her and also making him feel good. It says here that they will continue to mate even if not for children, which may hint that she actually enjoys the sex for the pleasure with her beloved husband. Another good part about this entry is that she doesn't want kill him like a lot of the other ones do. >_> She seems loyal to him.

Also if they actually "marry" I find it hard to believe they would exhaust him to the point of death or lack of sexual energy. The entries in MGQ have a lot of unanswered questions about the different members of the races. The harpy "twins" are obviously two other harpies from the same harpy village. I suppose they were just generically named to only show the 4 harpies that Luke met during his journey..
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

New harpy fan art, SO CUTE!!!!!! This could be her expression if I confessed to one from the MGQ world. ^^

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Some more fan art of this pink haired beauty. :love:
M_Harpy MGQ 18145770.jpg
M_Harpy MGQ 18321308.png
M_Harpy MGQ 21238771.png
M_Harpy MGQ 26799764_p3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.