MGQ Canon (Spoiler warning)

The basic storyline and settings of the game Monster Girl Quest

Discussions and profiles of the Monster Girl Quest game are here.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

MGQ Canon (Spoiler warning)

Post by Pokemonaces »

For those of you who're new to this, Monster Girl Quest is a game made up of a group of artists (Including Kenkou Cross).

A long time ago in the world of MGQ, Monster Girls and humans lived in peace and coexisted together, but one day an incident occurred, a massacre involving the deaths of both Monster Girls and Humans in a coexisting settlement. The Monster Lord declared war with the humans soon afterwards While most of the humans were convinced that Monster Girls are all bad...

Ilias, the Goddess of the world of MGQ is known as the Human's Goddess, worshipping her and baptizing humans so no Monster Girls ever attack the heroes. Heroes are known as Ilias' Soldiers, sent to fight and kill the Monster Lord.

Alice, the Monster Lord of the World of MGQ, is known as the Lord of all Monster Girls. She was the one who declared war with the humans after the incident. She also has a select Four of very powerful Monster Girls. They are given the title as...
"The Four Heavenly Knights." Each represent the basic 4 elements of Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.

Luka/Luca is a young boy who wants humans and Monster Girls to coexist peacefully. One day, he had a dream of Ilias, telling him that he is the chosen Hero to defeat the Monster Lord. Following the orders of Ilias, he set off to an adventure. But before doing so, he met a mysterious Monster Girl. When he helped her out, she simply decided to follow him in his quest to defeat the Monster Lord. Even though she's the Demon Lord herself, she follows Luka/Luca to see his potential...

There are 3 parts in the game

Part one is out now, along with a translated version kindly done by a translator named Rouge

Part two is out as well, but it is currently in the process of being translated,

Part three is confirmed, but not out yet.

This will be updated when updates are avaidable
Last edited by Pierce on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Proofread and editing
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: MGQ Canon

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Doesn't Luka fight the demon lord in part 2? Isn't that supposed to be the end? Why a third?
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Re: MGQ Canon

Post by Pierce »

Umm....Luka does in fact combat Alice as the demon lord. But once her HP drops to zero, she asks you to terminate her. Doing so will eliminate Alice and Ilias will force you to become her 'breeding' tool. Refuse to kill her twice, and Luka will talk Alice out of it. I'm not sure if that results in you being forced to combat Ilias for sparing her life. But overall, there's supposed to be 3 parts total.
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: MGQ Canon (Spoiler warning)

Ah. So killing Alice results in a Game Over technically. Ilias is a bitch.

GAME OVER YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

I love how Tamamo is naked in the part 2 cover.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote: I love how Tamamo is naked in the part 2 cover.
I adore how she does THIS instead.
Spoiler: show
MonsterGirlLuver

So why are you fighting the four Heavenly Knights AGAIN? Well, Tamamo you don't fight, or you SHOULDN'T since she absolutely destroys you. Not sure if you come back later to fight her again when you're stronger.

Or do you just fuck them all. Granberia looks MUCH different without all that armor.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

no near the end of the game you have to fight them on the demon lord castle making your way up to fight alice

many monsters will try to stop you but you can just use your quadruple giga to do a shit ton of damage to them and kill them in 1 to 2 hits

you end up fighting the four heavenly knights which are all tough
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
MonsterGirlLuver

Ah. Okay then. That makes sense.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Apparently in Part 3 you'll have to fight Illias and her servants now, two such servants are the Cupid and the Valkyrie.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

sorry for the double post, but here's a hint for those who enter Yamatai Village in part two, it might be best for you to visit the fox shrine if you want a good backstory on Alice and on the fight between Luka and Nanabi when he was asleep.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

(SIgh a triple post, this has never happened to me, and I hope this is the only time.)

Anyway,I'd like to make a short recap on Luka, ok, apparently during the Lilith & Lilim boss fight, they hint that Luka is Heinrich's descendant. secondly it seems that Luka has some angel blood in him since he is able to tap into that holy power when asleep or meditating to heal his wounds. with this in mind, I believe that Luka might be the only one able to actually damage the angels come part 3. and I also believe that he and Alice will journey back to Ilias village where it all started. these are my theories.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
hothead1021 wrote:(SIgh a triple post, this has never happened to me, and I hope this is the only time.)

Anyway,I'd like to make a short recap on Luka, ok, apparently during the Lilith & Lilim boss fight, they hint that Luka is Heinrich's descendant. secondly it seems that Luka has some angel blood in him since he is able to tap into that holy power when asleep or meditating to heal his wounds. with this in mind, I believe that Luka might be the only one able to actually damage the angels come part 3. and I also believe that he and Alice will journey back to Ilias village where it all started. these are my theories.
Regarding Luka´s Hidden Angelic powers, Tamano once pointed out that he shouldn´t use them
too often or it would be counter-productive (perhaps with constant use he could become a being
much like Illias?)

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Subliminal wrote: Regarding Luka´s Hidden Angelic powers, Tamano once pointed out that he shouldn´t use them
too often or it would be counter-productive (perhaps with constant use he could become a being
much like Illias?)
And so, the constant use may result in his unbecoming. I wonder if MGQ3 will show an alternative outcome for overusing his abilties.
Such as receiving a Game Over for becoming a reflection to Ilias in terms of getting UNLIMITED power.

Kinda reminds me too much of the evil ending of Infamous 2
When Cole becomes the beast himself for craving too much of the power he was endowed with.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Pierce wrote:
Subliminal wrote: Regarding Luka´s Hidden Angelic powers, Tamano once pointed out that he shouldn´t use them
much like Illias?)
And so, the constant use may result in his unbecoming. I wonder if MGQ3 will show an alternative outcome for overusing his abilties.
Such as receiving a Game Over for becoming a reflection to Ilias in terms of getting UNLIMITED power.

Kinda reminds me too much of the evil ending of Infamous 2
When Cole becomes the beast himself for craving too much of the power he was endowed with.
yeah...but the thing is,almost all of the community liked that ending better i did because i just didn't want cole to die :/ if i like a character i want them to live no matter what
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I fu*king hate Ilias. She is the most depressing goddess, making fun of you, calling you pathetic and all of that. God damn I hate her.

Goddess Ilias: Another loss...what a pathetic hero..
Me: *Twitch* Wait....can we go back a sec, what did you say?
Goddess Ilias: I said another loss for a pathetic hero.
Me: Yea I thought that's what you said. Do you have any fucking idea what it's like outside this little world you live in? Do you? I've been attacked by hundreds of monsters, I've been stabbed, slashed at, set on fire, electrcuted, frozen! Sometimes all at once. I can't go to any type of castle or cave down there without running into Snakes or Demons or Lolis somtimes Demon snake lolis. I went for a stroll the other day down by the river and this plant girl starts moaning and grabbing at me. So I had to attack her. Even the plants attack me. I can't take ten steps without some beast of the wild coming up to me, I'm talking Slimes, Slugs, Vore Plants...there's hundreds of the buggers! Do you think any of this is easy for me? And speaking of which, you never showed up to my baptism, even though I showed up late you never showed up atoll! And you think you have it in your good graces to belittle me? Me! The one who has to put up with countless handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, Flowerjobs! And all you have to bloody well say is your ashamed of me? What do you have to say to that?
Goddess Ilias: Your trials as a hero only get tougher the stronger you get so...
Me: Thats it, bend over.
rst64tlc
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None

Post by rst64tlc »

Whippe Lash wrote:I fu*king hate Ilias. She is the most depressing goddess, making fun of you, calling you pathetic and all of that. God damn I hate her.

Goddess Ilias: Another loss...what a pathetic hero..
Me: *Twitch* Wait....can we go back a sec, what did you say?
Goddess Ilias: I said another loss for a pathetic hero.
Me: Yea I thought that's what you said. Do you have any fucking idea what it's like outside this little world you live in? Do you? I've been attacked by hundreds of monsters, I've been stabbed, slashed at, set on fire, electrcuted, frozen! Sometimes all at once. I can't go to any type of castle or cave down there without running into Snakes or Demons or Lolis somtimes Demon snake lolis. I went for a stroll the other day down by the river and this plant girl starts moaning and grabbing at me. So I had to attack her. Even the plants attack me. I can't take ten steps without some beast of the wild coming up to me, I'm talking Slimes, Slugs, Vore Plants...there's hundreds of the buggers! Do you think any of this is easy for me? And speaking of which, you never showed up to my baptism, even though I showed up late you never showed up atoll! And you think you have it in your good graces to belittle me? Me! The one who has to put up with countless handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, Flowerjobs! And all you have to bloody well say is your ashamed of me? What do you have to say to that?
Goddess Ilias: Your trials as a hero only get tougher the stronger you get so...
Me: Thats it, bend over.
I approve of this guy/gal's message
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I'll admit, Ilias herself is a rather annoying Goddess that needs a good spankin
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Pokemonaces wrote:I'll admit, Ilias herself is a rather annoying Goddess that needs a good spankin
thats the reason im looking foward to part 3 goddess spankin time!

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Scrapmaster wrote:
Pokemonaces wrote:I'll admit, Ilias herself is a rather annoying Goddess that needs a good spankin
thats the reason im looking foward to part 3 goddess spankin time!
it would be tastefully Ironic if Ilias becomes one of the Humans she tried so hard to destroy ehh?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin