Page 257

Discussions and profiles of the Monster Girl Quest game are here.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Page 257

Post by Pokemonaces »

Page 257
10340 - MGQ_profile blond_hair blush book brown_eyes demon_girl glasses hat horns long_hair mgq profile.jpg
Original Translation By Rouge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: Page 257

Post by Whippe Lash »

Reminds me of Patchouli a little bit, without the rape.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

In fact, I have a H-Doujin of Touhou that covers this exact spectrum... Patchy learning about that and wanting to practice on the man she was befriending...

...y'know, knowledge is useless without proper use, right? One could say it's a code of Magic and wisdom...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Hopefully Patchouli's experimentation was less....lethal. Depending on the content, I might be interested in that doujin. >.>
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Depends, dearest. Is good ol' "woman-on-the-lead" with lots of teasing too hardcore?

If not, I can link you to it.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I don't think it's too hardcore...as long as I don't die...
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Oh well... I'll leave the story link here, for those who are interested. For people to see why I relate that story to this lady MG here.
Spoiler: show
http://exhentai.org/g/465577/995501de07/ (only one I found, though... >_>)
...plus, another thing that comes to my mind is the "Owl Sage" Custom MG that Shadowknux-san made up back then. Acted quite similarly, if I can remember well.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY: