Maple Story

A widely popular 2D MMORPG

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Maple Story

Post by Rezeed »

There's a LOT that can be said about it, but that would take forever.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

All I can really say is that I made my return to that game recently, and I am oddly having a lot of fun with this game after a rather long absence.(That and some of the problems I've seen have really decrease by a lot, but it could be that I am on a more quiet server, Renegade.)

Anyone playing the game? If you play the game, please share your character name and server.

I'm AlmosBushi, a Hayato in Renegade.(I used to have an older account, but I lost that account data a way past long time ago.)
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Re: Maple Story

Post by BaroqueSieben »

I'm on Windia and I THINK I might have a char on Renegade, but if on Windia try hunting down NitoriTesla or my Zero, Tachyonoid.

I'll need to make some (more?) Renegades chars some time, maybe set up a Mechanic, Angelic Buster, and/or Kanna (sp?) there. All three are classes I rather enjoyed (heck, Nitori up there's my Windia Mechanic!), and would recommend to people who (respectively) . . . 1) Like playing Engie (or Heavy, HELLO SIEGE MODE!) in TF2 and appreciate a good tanky char, 2) like magical girl dragon-girls and don't mind their power source being talkative (he interacts during/through some quests), or 3) like that Eastern flavor and some unique-feeling skills amidst all the old standbys, respectively.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

If there's enough people here that play the game and I have the funds to pull it off, I'll make us all a TMM guild.

Honestly, after reaching almost 80 levels in a REALLY SHORT amount of time, I am really liking my Hayato(Despite making a mistake on the SP building). I'm especially liking the crowd control I have by myself. Every attacking skill seems to attack everything multiple times for a pretty good amount of damage. Heck , I was mostly using LV 20 gear up till my third job advancement and was doing pretty well despite having to use it.(Thankfully, I was able to solo bosses quite well to really build on the EXP.)
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Story made short- Maple Story really wasn't my thing, but I will try Maple Story 2 out when it arrives. I always have a hard time getting back into platformers though. After Mario, Sonic, Metroid, Megaman, and Castlevania, everything else just seems stale to me. ^^;