[PC][MMORPG] Aura Kingdom

Anime fantasy MMORPG

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

[PC][MMORPG] Aura Kingdom

Post by Feathers »

[youtube]rL2LiawTJJo[/youtube]

http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/

Aura Kingdom is decent free MMORPG I've been playing. So far it seems easy, but it is a very colorful and fun game. It probably has the best "anime style" graphics I've ever seen in a game. There is a lot of cute and sexy characters to be seen here.

There is 12 classes, but sadly only human as a race. You can also pick a sub class. Battles are VERY fast, and there is NO mana bar, so you can spam skills all day. The game almost feels like autopilot mode, since you only need to click on quest objectives and your character runs right to them. Years ago I would of probably hated this, but mobile games have admittedly made me more lazy with online games.

You also can get pets (called Eidolons), which are fighting traveling companions. It has a bit of a "Pokemon" feel too, since you can get more of them later. I still have only have one, she is this cute ice fairy called Merrilee and she's all about preaching true love and happiness.

Image (left)

You can download the game with Aeria Ignite or Steam.

http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/download
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: [PC][MMORPG] Aura Kingdom

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Indeed. the game isn't too hard. I'll admit, it doesn't give me the challenge I would like, but it's one of the only games that will run smoothly on my computer. I find it great for playing with friends, as long as the friends in question aren't too far ahead (though it doesn't seem to be that hard to catch up). For an RPG, it seems to play by rather fast, and the battles require no strategy. Still, I think it's a pretty good game. :) There's not many games that I'm actually good at, so I like it.

Also, my Eidolon's an angel-like thing named Serif.
I learned that you can apparently have a conversation with your eidolon, and it seems that Serif has a crush on Merilee. :haha: It's little things like that, that I think make certain aspects of the game enjoyable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: [PC][MMORPG] Aura Kingdom

Post by Feathers »

I miss a challenge myself, but after WoW made everything easy mode, all other MMOs seemed to follow suit. I DID hear the game gets harder at a much higher level though.