League of Legends

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

League of Legends

Post by DogKama »

So i just couldnt give LOL up but I've learned to limit myself on playing it... and Oh heres a pic of the game me and two friends just played.

Im chuck this
SkYoung, and Spangorolu are my friends... tell me what you notice about his game :mrgreen:
lol 4v5.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: League of Legends

Post by Feathers »

A friend tempted me to play LoL again..I don't play as much, but I always seem to return to it. *sigh* It's such an addicting game!
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:A friend tempted me to play LoL again..I don't play as much, but I always seem to return to it. *sigh* It's such an addicting game!
i did quite it like you for a few days until I got my new computer and can play on max settings with about 56-60 fps! :D

Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

Doesn't this go in the Online Games forum?

But to be on topic, I haven't played LoL in months. I don't intend to restart playing in the near future. But Ahri is just too tempting... ... ...
"I like to watch."
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Sure does. Ahri was nerfed ,lots of people quit playing her after it too, so you can actually pick her now. ^^
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Sure does. Ahri was nerfed ,lots of people quit playing her after it too, so you can actually pick her now. ^^
but that shen buff was damn.... Shen hurts now :lol:

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Shen was buffed and nerfed one week later. Haha! But he's still annoying to deal with. >_< AP Warwick is OP of the month, see him yet? That freakin' wolf is impossible to kill!
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Shen was buffed and nerfed one week later. Haha! But he's still annoying to deal with. >_< AP Warwick is OP of the month, see him yet? That freakin' wolf is impossible to kill!
nope. I havent seen him in any matches and how is he OP right now?

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Just got destroyed by a Shen, he's insane good right now...
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Just got destroyed by a Shen, he's insane good right now...
i told you! and I thought you quite playing XD

DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Damn I need to get DOTA 2 when it comes out.

Lord Typh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Lord Typh »

Oh dear GOD I hate some of the people on Ranked.

Just recently, I had three different people who were insufferable. Two of them constantly whined and complained about who I banned and yelled at me to uninstall and stop playing League of Legends when I had the nerve, the AUDACITY, to play lane Rammus. Thank god that when the first room got broken up, only one of them was in there. Then next time, they were both gone. But as THAT game went underway, hell started all over again. And I"m sorry if this sounds like I'm venting, I need this off my chest. Let this serve as an example on the type of idiots that appear.

In the champ select area, it was already bad. One of the guys got a glitched out character choice screen, apparently, and couldn't grab any champions by choice. So he got stuck with Janna. Someone complained in it and I"m pretty sure it was the same person who played a poor Corki and wouldn't stop lambasting us with complaints. Going in, I had Kayle and I was forced to go top since... no one was suitable for it at all. Warwick went into the jungle, without Smite, for some stupid reason, the friend I had invited in got Kass to spite one of the previous idiots and was pitted up against Morgana... and you can see how the match went from there.

I ended up facing Volibear, and at first, it wasn't that bad. I was able to harrass him with Kayle's E and keep him away from the minions. Of course, later, things got complicated as he got up in levels and was actually able to force me away. Meanwhile, Janna wasn't doing so well and Warwick wasn't exactly the best in the world either. MArk (the friend I invited, NeitherRhyme on LoL if you want to add him) was struggling against Morgana in mid... Later on, Corki was complaining again and I started being a bit negative on myself, stating that my 'lack of skill' (I don't have a solid opinion on my LoL skill, mostly negative) wasn't helping things and he seemed to rejoice as now he had a target to rage at, not only complaining about me and telling me to go back to playing bot games but also lambasting me for not banning Morgana. And honestly, if I could not be the captain on draft pick, I'd be so happy. But I got stuck with it anyway and did the best I could. I constantly stated that in the match, TRYING to get the idiot to shut up as he complained about our lack of skill while he had Corki run into the enemy, stay in Morgana's AoE spells for the durration without even trying to move, and overall not really showing he had room to complain. ANd yet he did. Thank god the match is over now. WIth the insanity of trying Ranked out of my system, I can go back to playing normal games with people hopefully less brain dead.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

which is way I stick with normal games... Most of the people in rank are asses that blame their bad skills on everyone else.

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ahh..the unjoys of LoL, I don't miss it. >_<

Funny enough I used to kick ass as a laning Rammus back in the day..before meta pretty much took over. ^^; I like Dominion more, less trolls and ragers. I managed to climb to 1600 ranked then I had trolls on my team 5 games in a row, making me lose 5 times in a row.

Ranked and ELO is such a terrible way to measure skill and I can't even enjoy the game in ranked anymore because people just love love love to be jerks in ranked more than any other area. :( It's funny how much people cherish their numbers, because I've seen 1800s people play as bad as 900s. ^^;

Course I quit AGAIN this month so..I haven't got to see the last new champs Lulu and some sword chick in action, although I hear they are both "broken" heh.

Apparently Janna was nerfed AGAIN, further pushing me away from LoL. I'm tired of Riot catering to the QQers and never leaving the game fun. :(
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

I still love this video!

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

LOL I never saw his intro, man I'd hate to play like that! Reminds me back to his April Fool's joke! :lol:

I'm back in LoL..dammit. Why does it have to be so addicting? I'm playing mostly AP and tanks these days. I also never play Summoner's Rift anymore, strictly dominion.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Ahh...good ol' LoL...

My favorite character to play is Caitlyn...Fiora is pretty fun too.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Fiora is slightly op... and im just saying that cause I got killed by her but i mean in the sense that she IS XD

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

DogKama wrote:Fiora is slightly op... and im just saying that cause I got killed by her but i mean in the sense that she IS XD
I forget about SR sometimes, but Fiora does seem over the top. Course I'm playing "OPs" lately too such as Singed, Shen, Kassadin, Blitzcrank, Brand, Ahri, etc. more lately to counter all the tanky dps like Wukong, Pantheon, Fiora, Warwick (OP AS HECK), Hecarim, etc. hehe
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Carried another game as Leona :^^: