League of Legends

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: League of Legends

Post by Scrapmaster »

Aaahh I see you use mozila firefox eh? :XD:
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Behold, the kind of game that makes me fully erect. Not only did I win my series, but I got my first S+

And to think I used to hate support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

If you're gonna brag about it im gonna brag about my matches too!

Except they're in destiny...

as soon as I resize some shite.

Alright here!
Spoiler: show
Im Scudman_Omega for information.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Scrapmaster wrote:If you're gonna brag about it im gonna brag about my matches too!

Except they're in destiny...

as soon as I resize some shite.

Alright here!
Spoiler: show
Im Scudman_Omega for information.
This thread is for League of Legends dude.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Their title screen looks a tad better than I last saw it. But wow, the competition looked pretty weak. Dat Hecarim. O_O

Wha? Nautilus is support now?! Madness!

LOL. Yea I didn't even know what game that was. xD

P.S. Heroes of the Storm for life. 8-)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

So, after some moderate persuasion from a handful of coworkers, decided to get this game.
Picked Master Yi as my starter champion. If there's any advice to give I'm all ears given I'm very late to the scene.
(Completely new to supposed meta champions so just winging it)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Wow, my old post! 5 years later, Heroes of the Storm is still life!

Pierce, you sure are late it's too bad you didn't get to see LoL in it's prime. :( The game is so different. I try it once per year to see how it goes, and every time I try it again I dislike it more. Without Dominion mode, I just had no place there anymore. He was always a difficult character to play well in my days. People will probably force you to jungle and gank.

Get ready, the community is harsh and nasty as ever! Good luck let us know how it goes! Hopefully it puts you with nicer people...because man they will shred you in chat if you don't do every little thing the way they way. -_- Advice wise, probably better to read on strategy sites and from your friends. In game people are hella elitist.

The game is very "by the numbers" and little room for experimentation these days. That can be a good or bad thing depending on how you like to play the games. I haven't been serious with LoL for 7 years or so any advice I would have is useless now. I did see how impolite the community as gotten THIS year!
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Wow, my old post! 5 years later, Heroes of the Storm is still life!

Pierce, you sure are late it's too bad you didn't get to see LoL in it's prime. :( The game is so different. I try it once per year to see how it goes, and every time I try it again I dislike it more. Without Dominion mode, I just had no place there anymore.

Get ready, the community is harsh and nasty as ever! Good luck let us know how it goes! Hopefully it puts you with nicer people...because man they will shred you in chat if you don't do every little thing the way they way. -_- Advice wise, probably better to read on strategy sites and from your friends. In game people are hella elitist.
I use to play HOTS but once I heard they were no longer supporting it I stopped playing, but I'm surprised to hear its still up.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Yeah, that's a big fat lie, they are still supporting it and there is already a new league. https://heroeshearth.com/b/workhorse/re ... about-ccl/

They just added in Mei from Overwatch. They are also hiring for more developments in the game, and have 100s of Heroes planned!

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/bli ... 6952.phtml

It's STILL more fun than LoL for me, and no huge game changes like LoL did.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Yeah, that's a big fat lie, they are still supporting it and there is already a new league. https://heroeshearth.com/b/workhorse/re ... about-ccl/

They just added in Mei from Overwatch. They are also hiring for more developments in the game, and have 100s of Heroes planned! It's STILL more fun than LoL for me, and no huge game changes like LoL did.
fuck, once I heard they were dropping the league and 'support' I stopped, but I might need to reinstall it. I do miss it, and if we can we should play a match.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!