League of Legends

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: League of Legends

Post by Scrapmaster »

You played any games with gangplank?

he is one of my mains and he can be a dick sometimes with that fruit of his and with his Q (it can crit and if you have crit and if you have crit chance you already know what that means)

his Q when it kill a minion you receive half the mana lost using it back and you gain extra money depending on the level of the skill

he is a very solid solo top specially with cooldown boots

if you're interested i can give you a build i get with him when i can
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

@Scrapmaster; Yeah I played a couple matches with him. I mostly just bought him because I liked Master Yi and Miss Fortune's playstyles. And while I do like him as a solid character(Hell, I once pushed top all by myself up to the inhib turret with him) I actually prefer a more durable character. He seems a bit squishy and even though I love his orange consume skill it just doesn't heal as much as I'd like, plus he has issues dealing with multiple waves of minions, or at least I do(Probably should parley more). Then again My usual playstyle is more fitting for a tank. Y'know, wade into the enemy, cause mass confusion, ????, Profit? Granted I can't play Mundo worth a damn so there's exceptions but overall I just like to take more damage than a dedicated fighter. That said Gangplank's ult has a special place in my heart as one of the most Oh crap inducing skills in the game!
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

ShadowTengu wrote:@Scrapmaster; Yeah I played a couple matches with him. I mostly just bought him because I liked Master Yi and Miss Fortune's playstyles. And while I do like him as a solid character(Hell, I once pushed top all by myself up to the inhib turret with him) I actually prefer a more durable character. He seems a bit squishy and even though I love his orange consume skill it just doesn't heal as much as I'd like, plus he has issues dealing with multiple waves of minions, or at least I do(Probably should parley more). Then again My usual playstyle is more fitting for a tank. Y'know, wade into the enemy, cause mass confusion, ????, Profit? Granted I can't play Mundo worth a damn so there's exceptions but overall I just like to take more damage than a dedicated fighter. That said Gangplank's ult has a special place in my heart as one of the most Oh crap inducing skills in the game!
thats normal issues with him and theres people that make tankplank (yes, im not joking) warmogs and atmas give him the durability he needs to kill someone

i sent you a friend request its ScudmanSentinel

im pretty much like you, well i only played this game for about 3 months so im lvl 30 and with 200 wins and thats it

we can team up
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

You're level 30?!?!.... :shock: I'm only level 10... And I just played my first pvp match last night(15/2/6 with singed :XD: ) So I'm really noobish. I don't even have any runes! Hehehe...
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

ShadowTengu wrote:You're level 30?!?!.... :shock: I'm only level 10... And I just played my first pvp match last night(15/2/6 with singed :XD: ) So I'm really noobish. I don't even have any runes! Hehehe...
want a piece of advice? don't buy runes till lvl 20 because the worthwhile ones are tier 3 and you need to be lvl 20 to get them and well sir you should save up till then because...a normal rune is 450 Ip a piece and you can have and sometimes need to have 9 of that rune (specially armor penetration)

and 15/2/6 is actually very good and if you train with him a bit you'll be able to get a penta kill in the future with him

i want to buy jayce, i played with him once on my friends account and got 25/7/20 :haha: but i DON'T have him on my account :nono:

well off to more looting and pillaging with gangplank then (got 27/10/24 with him once :D)

DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Well im about to play some games if anyone wants to join.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Update: Bought Lulu yesterday. Why? She's so freaking fun to play. Not to mention she's cute as a button, and the funniest thing I've ever seen is watching as a fighter like Jayce run up to gank our Nocturne player only to be turned into a cat and subsequently slaughtered the ghostly blades of darkness.

And to be honest, I win more pvp matches playing support than trying to run around poisoning people as Singed. And to be even more honest I've saved more people with Hugeify than Fling.

My latest match with her was a 2/6/27 victory(4 on 5 too. Our nocturne player was a master) Another thing I love about her is that people tend to underestimate her early game. Those people get ignited and then harassed by a fairy! :XD:

I'm not sure that I build her right in the late game though... Her recommended items all build into other recommended items so I always end up stacking a nashor's tooth and malady on her(Pewpewpew!) Plus my first game with her had me actually get complimented on all the assists only to be told not to buy her by the same person who had given me the compliment. Go figure eh?
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

LolSupport.png
I FREAKING LOVE PLAYING SUPPORT!!! :evilllol: :XD:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I'm strictly Dominion these days. Quicker more fun and lots of action. I love playing different champions and fighting instead of farming minions. Also nothing more fun than doing well with an underplayed champion and carrying game. I get a lot of respect for it! See: Viktor.
Aekrid
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Drifting Idealistic Dreamer
Favorite Monster Type: Indecisive as Fuck

Post by Aekrid »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAN!!!

Look at these items on PBE: Preseason Changes on PBE

Some pretty ridiculous IMO, Tier 3 CD boots for TP, Flash and Ghost, AD item 100% As + 100% crit for 3 hits, active that cancels out all CC and heals % of health.
"I have been to ten thousand dimensions, yet still I search for home."
"Though battered and scarred, I march on through wars, storms, and strife. I march on."

~Memento Mori~
Remember that you are Mortal...
Remember that you will Die...
Remember your Death...
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Aekrid you still haven't accepted my invite >.>

Also, Tengu add me already too, same summoner name as on here.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I recently started playing and, despite never having played games in LoL's genre, it is rather fun.

Also, my Summoner name is RenderGeist.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I play off and on. I'm off right now. When I do play it's just Dominion or ARAM.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

I play almost nothing but ARAM NOW!

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

It's funny how people that insulted dominion play ARAM. ARAM is even more simple! lol
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:It's funny how people that insulted dominion play ARAM. ARAM is even more simple! lol
I just never liked playing dominion, but find the rules of ARAM to be more fun

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

They both have their fun parts for me. SR no longer interests me though. I can't stand farming. >_<
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Riot Games hacked!

Post by Feathers »

If you play(ed) on N.A. LoL, your account info (including CC info GRRR) and/or password might have/might have been stolen. Hopefully keeping my CC# off their database saved me..

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4342

(Changing my password NOW! AFTER IT TOOK SO LONG TO MEMORIZE....! >_< )

EDIT: Logged on to my account just fine. Password changed and no problems....so far. Now I get to stare at my CC activity and worry about notification emails for a while.. -_-
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I've been doing some jungling with Warwick and having great success. What I don't understand is why my name has been orange at the end of my last few matches.

Username: Rezandra

Feel free to add me. I've been getting pretty good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

It's just highlighting your name.

I still only play Twisted Tree and Dominion. Summoner's Rift has too much raging players and I don't have the resolve to deal with them for hours on end anymore. I feel like a psychologist more than a gamer when I play that map..