League of Legends

A sub-forum dedicated to online gaming, and online games.
PAZ

Re: League of Legends

Post by PAZ »

DogKama wrote:Someone is makeing LOL figurines, and if he is allowed and people would buy them he was going to start mass producing them... check out his Ahri figurine here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... ?t=2228248
Hmm... Ahri ♥
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I picked this game up yesterday but they are patching it for two days now... what rotten timing :wall:
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Tsar CUBE wrote:I picked this game up yesterday but they are patching it for two days now... what rotten timing :wall:
We should play together sometime then, and they patched it but had to take the servers down because of the patch was causing problems for people in matches... they should be up now.

Edit: and my roommate finally posted the video of a match we played. You're going to see my best Irelia moment :nerd:
Note my mic is broken so the one playing Fiora is my roommate and the others talking are our friends.

[youtube]aRDy-LjZi-g[/youtube]

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

What's your name in it?

Mine is Tsar CUBE
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Tsar CUBE wrote:What's your name in it?

Mine is Tsar CUBE
Chuck This and that was me in the Irleia video

Aekrid
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Drifting Idealistic Dreamer
Favorite Monster Type: Indecisive as Fuck

Post by Aekrid »

Tsar CUBE wrote:I picked this game up yesterday but they are patching it for two days now... what rotten timing :wall:
OH MY GAWD!! :nono:

Sorry about my lack of pretty much anything these days, i'm just... dunno... lethargic? these days. No idea why.

But anyways glad to hear you'll give LoL a try Tsar, and haven't seen you in a long while dog.
I'm pretty you can guess what my IGN for LoL is Tsar.
"I have been to ten thousand dimensions, yet still I search for home."
"Though battered and scarred, I march on through wars, storms, and strife. I march on."

~Memento Mori~
Remember that you are Mortal...
Remember that you will Die...
Remember your Death...
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Aekrid wrote:

Sorry about my lack of pretty much anything these days, i'm just... dunno... lethargic? these days. No idea why.

But anyways glad to hear you'll give LoL a try Tsar, and haven't seen you in a long while dog.
it truly has but i've just been busy is all. Hopefully things will calm down enough to allow me on more.

Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Aekrid wrote:

Added you :happyness:
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Still makes me feel good to see your doing well in bot games so far. Hopefully soon you'll be ready to enter the world of PVP! :evilllol:

ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

Alrighty, deciding to get in on the ol' League of Legends biz. As if I didn't already sink enough of my money into team fortress 2...

My tag's TheDestinator for all who are interested.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

I see people here play that game :happyness:

well if anyone wants to add me its ScudmanSentinel

if you play with me be patient when playing with me im not that good at the game and im quite new i only have 210 wins on PVP and thats about it :^^;:

oh and also: if you put in a lane against a blitzcrank,nidalee or darius expect me dying...a lot...specially to blitzcrank annoying pull hate that damn thing :hate:
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Scrapmaster wrote:I see people here play that game :happyness:

well if anyone wants to add me its ScudmanSentinel

if you play with me be patient when playing with me im not that good at the game and im quite new i only have 210 wins on PVP and thats about it :^^;:

oh and also: if you put in a lane against a blitzcrank,nidalee or darius expect me dying...a lot...specially to blitzcrank annoying pull hate that damn thing :hate:
ill add you and my name is Chuck This.

ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Okay! So Little epic story to tell from last night. So if you've ever wondered how just how fast a battle can be turned around you should have seen my fourth match on summoner's rift!

So, A friend of mine and I(And a few other dudes) were basically up against a team of Cho'gath, Ryse, Lux, Ashe, and... um... Oh yeah, fricking Warwick!(PvCOM) I was Miss Fortune for this game(I jumped between the freebies during our marathoning) while my friend was using his newly bought Akali. Our teammates were using Renektor, Kog'maw, and Master Yi.

So we got off to a decent start, I was in the bottom lane with Yi while my buddy was in top. When I noticed the beginnings of what eventually screwed us over... Our Kog'maw player was arguing(Rather bitching) with the Renek to get out of the middle lane, spouting off the usual "I'ma report you for incompliance/helping the enemy" or something like that. The actual match started off pretty well, my lane was quiet, only one bot(Can't remember who) was trying to push down there. My buddy wasn't so lucky, he was fending off Warwick and Lux. I gotta give him credit though, he did a damn fine job, as did center for as bitter as the one team member was.

Shit finally started hitting the fan once we all leveled up a bit. As soon as the enemy team hit level six center got waylaid. Cho'gath decided that our teammates would make a decent meal so when I saw our renek go down i rushed to help... Only to get distracted by golems(MONEY AND EXP!!!!) Things stabilized... sorta. While I helped hold middle, bottom got broken through. One turret went down... This was only the beginning.

Eventually, we all played our part. Pushed through some turrets, continued to get killed, the usual stuff. Ironically, we made the most progress through the middle lane. And then we started losing ground, hard. Turrets started dying, so did our team. Hell Ryse bot got an ace!! My friend looked over at me after dying once and said that the Cho bot had feasted like eight times now, I confimed this when a fucking enormous monster suddenly showed up and screamed at me while I was getting ready to push center again. Needless to say the combination of BIG!Cho'gath and his teammates utterly screwed us out of our last mid turret. Top got pushed through too but at a lesser extent. Those computer guys seemed to ignore our bottom lane. Having made tons of progress through the rest of our defenses. We lost an inhibitor... Cue shitstorm of minions. Thankfully, me and Renek held the city(Wide area specials are your friend) as the enemy team scrambled to get back to their base's bottom lane as Yi made respectable progress there.

The enemy minions managed to destroy one of our Nexus turrets, while we eventually did clean up everything we were bracing for another attack moments after. Then it happened... Surrender vote. Fuck that, I don't rage quit!! Thankfully, the team didn't think so either, well that's not true. Our Kog'maw player disconnected during the minion raid. Bastard didn't even deserve to see what happened next.

SHUT DOWN! Renekton>Cho'gath. Cheers were had. Me, my friend, and Renek pushed center. I finally landed Miss Fortune's ultimate on Lux and Ashe then slowed them with another special. Double Kill! Renek just dashed through them, not even skipping a beat on our march through the middle lane. We got to their base. A turret with a sliver of health was the only thing separating us from the half health inhibitor. Needless to say we started spawning super minions. We all died immediately afterward but hearing our inhibitor respawn while Yi destroyed the rest of their outer turrets was complete catharsis.

A lull in the action allowed us to hunt some local fauna(Even if I did get murdered by Warwick and Ashe for trying to steal enemy jungle buffs) and once we were kitted out in the best items we could pay for we pushed the attack again. The four of us managed to push all the way to their Nexus. But killing it was going to take time. Time which, if the announcer's prediction that the enemy inhibitor was respawning was anything to go by, we did not have. I decided to go and kill another inhibitor to keep our mini mechs pumping out, but I ended up getting chased down the bottom lane along with my friend by half their team. We died but seeing the auto scroll center on the enemy's exploding Nexus made sure that we knew that we had just pulled victory out of our asses.

And that my TMM friends is the story of how I made summoner level 5. :^^:
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

ShadowTengu wrote:Okay! So Little epic story to tell from last night. So if you've ever wondered how just how fast a battle can be turned around you should have seen my fourth match on summoner's rift!

So, A friend of mine and I(And a few other dudes) were basically up against a team of Cho'gath, Ryse, Lux, Ashe, and... um... Oh yeah, fricking Warwick!(PvCOM) I was Miss Fortune for this game(I jumped between the freebies during our marathoning) while my friend was using his newly bought Akali. Our teammates were using Renektor, Kog'maw, and Master Yi.

So we got off to a decent start, I was in the bottom lane with Yi while my buddy was in top. When I noticed the beginnings of what eventually screwed us over... Our Kog'maw player was arguing(Rather bitching) with the Renek to get out of the middle lane, spouting off the usual "I'ma report you for incompliance/helping the enemy" or something like that. The actual match started off pretty well, my lane was quiet, only one bot(Can't remember who) was trying to push down there. My buddy wasn't so lucky, he was fending off Warwick and Lux. I gotta give him credit though, he did a damn fine job, as did center for as bitter as the one team member was.

Shit finally started hitting the fan once we all leveled up a bit. As soon as the enemy team hit level six center got waylaid. Cho'gath decided that our teammates would make a decent meal so when I saw our renek go down i rushed to help... Only to get distracted by golems(MONEY AND EXP!!!!) Things stabilized... sorta. While I helped hold middle, bottom got broken through. One turret went down... This was only the beginning.

Eventually, we all played our part. Pushed through some turrets, continued to get killed, the usual stuff. Ironically, we made the most progress through the middle lane. And then we started losing ground, hard. Turrets started dying, so did our team. Hell Ryse bot got an ace!! My friend looked over at me after dying once and said that the Cho bot had feasted like eight times now, I confimed this when a fucking enormous monster suddenly showed up and screamed at me while I was getting ready to push center again. Needless to say the combination of BIG!Cho'gath and his teammates utterly screwed us out of our last mid turret. Top got pushed through too but at a lesser extent. Those computer guys seemed to ignore our bottom lane. Having made tons of progress through the rest of our defenses. We lost an inhibitor... Cue shitstorm of minions. Thankfully, me and Renek held the city(Wide area specials are your friend) as the enemy team scrambled to get back to their base's bottom lane as Yi made respectable progress there.

The enemy minions managed to destroy one of our Nexus turrets, while we eventually did clean up everything we were bracing for another attack moments after. Then it happened... Surrender vote. Fuck that, I don't rage quit!! Thankfully, the team didn't think so either, well that's not true. Our Kog'maw player disconnected during the minion raid. Bastard didn't even deserve to see what happened next.

SHUT DOWN! Renekton>Cho'gath. Cheers were had. Me, my friend, and Renek pushed center. I finally landed Miss Fortune's ultimate on Lux and Ashe then slowed them with another special. Double Kill! Renek just dashed through them, not even skipping a beat on our march through the middle lane. We got to their base. A turret with a sliver of health was the only thing separating us from the half health inhibitor. Needless to say we started spawning super minions. We all died immediately afterward but hearing our inhibitor respawn while Yi destroyed the rest of their outer turrets was complete catharsis.

A lull in the action allowed us to hunt some local fauna(Even if I did get murdered by Warwick and Ashe for trying to steal enemy jungle buffs) and once we were kitted out in the best items we could pay for we pushed the attack again. The four of us managed to push all the way to their Nexus. But killing it was going to take time. Time which, if the announcer's prediction that the enemy inhibitor was respawning was anything to go by, we did not have. I decided to go and kill another inhibitor to keep our mini mechs pumping out, but I ended up getting chased down the bottom lane along with my friend by half their team. We died but seeing the auto scroll center on the enemy's exploding Nexus made sure that we knew that we had just pulled victory out of our asses.

And that my TMM friends is the story of how I made summoner level 5. :^^:
this is beginner bots right? just wait until you fight annie bot XD

ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Ugh... already have. Playing master Yi, wailing on an inhibitor, ignoring Annie, SUDDENLY BEARS!

And yes... this was shamefully beginner bots... :wall:
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Its cool. I kinda figured when you said you hit lvl 5 XD anyway Could I get everyone that plays LOL and is fine with it to post their summoners' name here? Im going to make a list (like MM did on MGU) of the players and champs they use more often.

ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

I already posted mine, but just for clarity's sake; TheDestinator

No spaces, and the T and D are caps. Btw, loving Graves so far thanks to this week's champion rotation! Mundo I was surprisingly disappointed with, that or I just suck with tanks. :^^;:

Last week's rotation favorites for me were Master Yi and Miss Fortune. And I just put a fifty in Riot's pocket so I'm thinking about buying Gangplank.
Definitely buying Graves though, nothing says owned quite like a double barreled revolver shotgun blast to the face!
By the way during my matches awhile ago it seemed like Ezreal is really freaking powerful!... Anyway, that's my report from an hour ago.
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

1000px-Cassiopeia_MythicSkin.jpg
I am so gonna play for this!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I like to watch."
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

^^ Too bad Cassieopia seems hard as hell to play... On a related note, have they released Zyra yet? They've given her a lot of screen time and I haven't actually checked the store.

Anyway, news; I Freaking. Love. Singed. I know I still play Beginner bots but I went legendary TWICE in the same match with him! It's fun how in late game he has a boatload of heath and can just wade into the enemy team and cause all kinds of panic. I actually got a killing spree once because the bots, who we all know aren't that intelligent, decided to chase me up the top lane(They had tried rushing the top with the whole team). I got smashed down to half heath quickly when I first engaged them but when I decided to book it I was faster and two of them keeled over just trying to keep up. So I turned around and gave the, now nearly dead, enemy a quick lesson in grapple mechanics! :XD:

But really it was a fun night last night. Other highlights include an Ahri player who took the middle lane and made it a point to kill any bots that were giving the whole team trouble, and our last match whereas we found a group of cool players with an open chat window. :^^: It's just too bad my buddy's computer overheated, otherwise he would've gotten the exp from that match too...

Anyway, currently owned champions;
Graves(Mafia skin)
Gangplank
Singed(Augmented skin)
And Nautilus(Subterranean skin)

I just bought Naut but he seems like a fun champ to play, what with the grapple anchor and everything. Plus, his damage output is HUGE!
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

well Singe's job is to be a dick.. and if your not the biggest dick then your playing him wrong