A Priestess's Profiles

Soon to be covered with dust... Lost within a shelf..

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

A Priestess's Profiles

Post by theOneSin »

One of the few things I want to save... I might save more...
It's a bit redone... But still full of grammer mistakes

Broken Angel
Spoiler: show
Succubus Family Angel Type
Habitat: Outskirts of Settlements
Disposition: Lonely, Meek, Depressed
Diet: Spirit Energy

Once servents of God, Broken Angels have been removed from heaven for a crime against the Chief God and The Order, they are now bound to the Earth. With their divine protection broken, a faithless Broken Angel will quickly be transformed into a Lesser Succubus by airborn demonic energy. A Broken Angel that still has faith will become physically similar to a Lesser Succubus, but retain some angelic features. Seeing themselfs as monsters they hide from everything and wait for the Chief God to release them, but in their waiting they starve themselfs, usally to death. If someone were to come across a Broken Angel, the Broken Angel will react based on how long they have been hiding. If they have been hiding for a short time they will run and hide themselfs in a different location, ashamed that someone saw them in their "monstrous" forms. If they have been hiding for a long time they will see them as their savior and cling onto them, but usally at this point a Broken Angel has become so spiritual staved they will drain spirit energy from any form of physical contact. This leeching effect is very dangerous and will effect anything with spirit energy.
A male with a Broken Angel attached to him doesn't have to worry about the leeching effect if they can keep their spirit energy on a high level. When a Broken Angel has absorbed enough spirit energy the leeching effect will stop, but when this happens she will freak out from the lack of a constant steam of spirit energy, attacking and raping the male. When this happens the last bit of Angel in her will disappear and she will become a Succubus, eternaly devoted to her "savior".
When a Broken Angel attaches to a human female they will often drain her to a letal level; Even when this happens they will still stay at her side until they too die from spiritual stavation. If a female is spiritually strong enough to survive the leeching cycle, a Broken Angel will go through the same freak out as noted on males. After attempting to rape the female for spirit energy, they will often realize that they've stolen spirit energy from the female. In an act of repentence, will transfer all of their spirit energy into the female; at the end of this the Broken Angel will fade away.
If by the rare chance a Broken Angel attaches to a mamono a variety of results have been noted. If it is a demonic mamono the leeching effect will take demonic energy at a rate that will turn the Broken Angel into a Lesser Succubus within a day. If it is energy sustained mamono, the mamono will be drained to a letal level within the day. If it is a mamono that isn't in the above two categories the results are similar to a human female's.
It has been noticed that when a Broken Angel transfers her spirit energy into a female she will also transfer her soul. It is still being debated on what exactly happens, but the result is constant. The remaining parts of the Broken Angel's soul will transfer into the woman's reproductive system, fertilize one of the woman's eggs (This being the most debated part), and be reborn as the woman's child. It has not been proven, but it is believed that the resulting child will carry a resemblance to the Broken Angel's looks and personality before their binding and show extreme loyalty to their mother.
I'll make more... Someday
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: A Priestess's Profiles

Post by Jack »

...that... sounds so depressing... to talk of your own work like that... even worse than I used to do with my ideas...
131609519018.png
...well... you saved them, so they might still have value for you, don't they?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: A Priestess's Profiles

Post by Feathers »

Any progress on our Mourning Dove harpy? ^_^