Coc Monstergirl Design

Want to see more friendly monstergirls in CoC? Come on in & help out

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Coc Monstergirl Design

Post by Nyctos »

I'm glad I could help. Let me know if there's any way I can help with Lizzy.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Well, I managed to write a bit more for her. I've got the racing stuff covered, as well as the first conversation the player has with her. I now have two questions.

First: When it comes time to write the scene of her offering an egg to the player, I'm thinking the player character will eat it on the spot and find it to be somewhat good. Should the egg simply not do anything, or should it restore a few HP and/or lower Fatigue a little?

Second: The menu when you first enter the gym; the one that describes the gym, the equipment, and the people in it; does it have a specific name to use for easy reference, or will this be fine?
[From here on, when the player returns to the gym, "As you look around, you see Lizzy getting ready to jog." should be added to the gym entry text.]
And thanks for the help, Nyctos.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Question one; the answer is "up to you". Do you want it to be a minor restorative? Keep in mind, if you do make it have that effect, you may get questions why you can't, say, give her an ovi elixir to get a bundle of healing-tonic lizan eggs in exchange.

Question two; the answer is "that's fine". All you need is some kind of note to Fenoxo and he'll handle the "proper" handling of that part.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her come to life. You may be interested in knowing that the last donation day had a seven hour donation for "dragons". Unfortunately, the guy who commissioned it said he explicitly didn't want it to be used for Ember, instead specifying it had to be either a feral dragon or an MG style dragon.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:Question one; the answer is "up to you". Do you want it to be a minor restorative? Keep in mind, if you do make it have that effect, you may get questions why you can't, say, give her an ovi elixir to get a bundle of healing-tonic lizan eggs in exchange.

Question two; the answer is "that's fine". All you need is some kind of note to Fenoxo and he'll handle the "proper" handling of that part.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her come to life. You may be interested in knowing that the last donation day had a seven hour donation for "dragons". Unfortunately, the guy who commissioned it said he explicitly didn't want it to be used for Ember, instead specifying it had to be either a feral dragon or an MG style dragon.

Okay, then. My note is fine and I'll have the egg do nothing, so I just need to resume writing later tonight. Thanks.

MG-style dragon would be nice, but I'm not sure how a feral dragon would work... I seem to remember reading somewhere that Ember would be found in the third dungeon. Is it still planned for her to be an anthro or was MG-ifying her an option? Either way, I look forward to her addition.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Alright, I thought I might get some feedback here on something that's just been bothering me. I have a lot of various ideas in my head, and one that has resurfaced was a idea inspired by reading a hentai manga called "Secret Journey". This basically re-envisions Journey to the West with Tripitaka as a cute shotaro boy who unintentionally picks up a harem of three horny monster-girls based on the disciples - Son Wukong the Monkey, Piggsy, and Sandy.

Anyway, there are three basic ideas that are in my head, but I'm really not sure if any of them are worth developing, so... that's why I'm here.

Idea One: The PC comes across a monkey-girl chained to a rock somewhere, totally nude except for a piece of paper with arcane looking sigils on it plastered over her pussy. The monkey-girl begs the PC to remove the seal so that she can break free. If the PC is too corrupt, then they are instead told to piss off; they can do this, or they can masturbate themselves in front of her, leaving the monkey-girl a screaming, cursing wreck; the seal prevents her from being raped, but also prevents her from beng able to get off when she gets aroused. If they do set her free, she promptly rapes them, then takes them back home and sets up shop in their camp. She's basically a mega-ladette; crude, rude, lecherous, lustful, boisterous, aggressive, proud, gluttonous and mischievous. Always spoiling for a fight, a fuck or a feast, and eager to do whatever the PC will let her get away with, though she can be "tamed" to an extent.

Idea Two: PC finds the "Mountain of Flowers & Fruit", a secret stronghold of monkey-girls. These creatures are lustful, boisterous, aggressive, proud, gluttonous and mischievous. Always spoiling for a fight, a fuck or a feast, their society revolves around strength; she who has the best lover, who drinks the most, who eats the most, who fights the best, she is the one who has control. Their current ruler the Stone-skulled Monkey Queen, a lecherous, drunken brute of an amazonian MILF who reigns over them with an iron fist... when she can be bothered to stir herself from the constant feasting and sex, anyway. The PC can find the place by "helping out" some horny monkey-girl guards; so long as the PC isn't deemed too corrupt (Demon Score isn't too high, PC doesn't try anything stupid like attempting to drug & rape them), they'll eventually let him into the mountain, where he can enjoy all the pleasures on offer, including having a shot at fucking the queen herself.

Idea Three: Basically mingles 1 and 2. If the PC gets access to the Mountain, they can eventually trigger a "mini-quest" revolving around the queen's most rebellious daughter, who is given to the PC as a slave/in hopes he can calm her down/etc. Once in camp, she basically acts like the monkey-girl from idea 1.

Even if this idea does somehow go ahead, there is one major problem I've got. How exactly should I handle the monkey-girls' looks? I've got three examples to go on without making her a full-fledged furry; two from Secret Journey, one from a collage of manga pics I found on 4chan's VG (in a CoC General topic, ironically)... I'll try posting them as image links but I don't know how stable they'll be if they're tied to 4chan...

Goku & her minions from Secret Journey

Unknown monkey-girl manga collage
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:Alright, I thought I might get some feedback here on something that's just been bothering me. I have a lot of various ideas in my head, and one that has resurfaced was a idea inspired by reading a hentai manga called "Secret Journey". This basically re-envisions Journey to the West with Tripitaka as a cute shotaro boy who unintentionally picks up a harem of three horny monster-girls based on the disciples - Son Wukong the Monkey, Piggsy, and Sandy.

Anyway, there are three basic ideas that are in my head, but I'm really not sure if any of them are worth developing, so... that's why I'm here.

Idea One: The PC comes across a monkey-girl chained to a rock somewhere, totally nude except for a piece of paper with arcane looking sigils on it plastered over her pussy. The monkey-girl begs the PC to remove the seal so that she can break free. If the PC is too corrupt, then they are instead told to piss off; they can do this, or they can masturbate themselves in front of her, leaving the monkey-girl a screaming, cursing wreck; the seal prevents her from being raped, but also prevents her from beng able to get off when she gets aroused. If they do set her free, she promptly rapes them, then takes them back home and sets up shop in their camp. She's basically a mega-ladette; crude, rude, lecherous, lustful, boisterous, aggressive, proud, gluttonous and mischievous. Always spoiling for a fight, a fuck or a feast, and eager to do whatever the PC will let her get away with, though she can be "tamed" to an extent.

Idea Two: PC finds the "Mountain of Flowers & Fruit", a secret stronghold of monkey-girls. These creatures are lustful, boisterous, aggressive, proud, gluttonous and mischievous. Always spoiling for a fight, a fuck or a feast, their society revolves around strength; she who has the best lover, who drinks the most, who eats the most, who fights the best, she is the one who has control. Their current ruler the Stone-skulled Monkey Queen, a lecherous, drunken brute of an amazonian MILF who reigns over them with an iron fist... when she can be bothered to stir herself from the constant feasting and sex, anyway. The PC can find the place by "helping out" some horny monkey-girl guards; so long as the PC isn't deemed too corrupt (Demon Score isn't too high, PC doesn't try anything stupid like attempting to drug & rape them), they'll eventually let him into the mountain, where he can enjoy all the pleasures on offer, including having a shot at fucking the queen herself.

Idea Three: Basically mingles 1 and 2. If the PC gets access to the Mountain, they can eventually trigger a "mini-quest" revolving around the queen's most rebellious daughter, who is given to the PC as a slave/in hopes he can calm her down/etc. Once in camp, she basically acts like the monkey-girl from idea 1.

Even if this idea does somehow go ahead, there is one major problem I've got. How exactly should I handle the monkey-girls' looks? I've got three examples to go on without making her a full-fledged furry; two from Secret Journey, one from a collage of manga pics I found on 4chan's VG (in a CoC General topic, ironically)... I'll try posting them as image links but I don't know how stable they'll be if they're tied to 4chan...

Goku & her minions from Secret Journey

Unknown monkey-girl manga collage

I vote idea three.

Those pics lead to gray backgrounds with "4chan.org" in black letters in the center, and the redirected URL is "4chan-leech.png".

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Idea three is pretty popular on the CoC boards too. As for the images... I'll try and upload them here, but I can't promise anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Now that I've seen the second pic, and thus know both options, I vote for Secret Journey style.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

I had a feeling that was the manga you were talking about. I seem to remember constantly reading the first chapter or so then going away from it. Not sure how I felt about it overall.
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

I'm kind of leaning towards using all three forms as inspiration, to be honest.

Default form; functionally human, with prehensile feet (see the "manga collage" image I linked), pointed ears, a monkey's tail, elongated upper & lower canines and a "collar" of fur on the shoulders. This is, obviously, the basic form of the monkey-girls.

Feral form; as above, but fur collar grows into a kind of "reverse fur bikini"; hands, feet, buttocks, breasts and face are free of fur, everywhere else is furry. This is the form of the queen and, if the "waifu" is the ultimate choice, she will have the option to be changed to this form.

Humanoid form; essentially the default form with the fur collar and maybe the feet gone. The "waifu" would have the option to assume this form if the PC wanted.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Sounds good to me. Having options like that would allow those who want a more "furry" monkey-girl to have it, while allowing others, like me, to have the "humanoid" option.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

So, SoL, how's your work on Lizzy going? Any progress to report on her?
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:So, SoL, how's your work on Lizzy going? Any progress to report on her?

It's going slowly due to lots of delays and distractions, but I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to start writing the sex scenes. I was thinking about getting to that point and then letting you take a look at it to see if I need to redo anything before I continue.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Sure, that's fine by me. I know from personal experience how awkweird/hard it can be to write smut for CoC.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:Sure, that's fine by me. I know from personal experience how awkweird/hard it can be to write smut for CoC.
Yeah, I'm already trying to plan out how I'm going to vary the scenes depending on how many penises the PC has and the cum volume...

Anyway, I reached that point, I decided to start with the "too big" scene, though I haven't actually written it yet, and I guess I'm ready for you to take a look at what I have so far. Do I just upload it via attachment and post it here or do I send it via PM? The file is .docx format.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Uploading it here via attachment is fine by me, personally. Do whatever makes you most comfortable, in the end.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:Uploading it here via attachment is fine by me, personally. Do whatever makes you most comfortable, in the end.

Alright. Here's what I have so far. I had to .rar it because the site wouldn't let me upload it as .docx.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

You've done very well with this character, so far. I see you just have the sex scenes to do, as well. It's nice to see how much you've progressed.

Remind me, were you planning on having any pregnancy content for Lizzy? Say, maybe a once off option where she gets gravid and offers a PC a chance to fertilise her, though she won't actually hatch her kids until the game's ending?
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Nyctos wrote:You've done very well with this character, so far. I see you just have the sex scenes to do, as well. It's nice to see how much you've progressed.

Remind me, were you planning on having any pregnancy content for Lizzy? Say, maybe a once off option where she gets gravid and offers a PC a chance to fertilise her, though she won't actually hatch her kids until the game's ending?

Thank you. I never actually planned on doing any pregnancy stuff, though I did think about it. If there's a good enough chance that Fenoxo would include it, I'd definitely like to give PCs the option of knocking her up, and your suggestion sounds good.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Given how simple it should be to include, I don't think he'd object to Lizzie having a pregnancy option, especially if it's only going to be a once off occurence.

Anyway, I'm glad to see she's coming so well.