The Monster Girl Databook (Prototype)

The Prototype to the Official MG Databook

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

The Monster Girl Databook (Prototype)

Post by Rezeed »

This is a prototype of the Monster Girl Data book. Here, concepts, ideas, and inspiration for future races to officially exist in MGE DASH and possibly the databook aswell.

Please keep in mind that I this place is not just for any possible custom MGs I made. Everyone is free to give their own concepts, custom MG, and ideas to this thread. Just keep in mind, if it was meant for another universe, you need to change their details to adapt to the setting for MGE DASH. If me and/or feathers likes the details and info for that specific profile, I will consider it a canon race for MGE DASH. Most of what I'll ever post here are concepts and idea, but never really full profiles. However, if enough people like it, those ideas for races may become canon as well.

Here are the details for MGE DASH: http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... p?f=6&t=28

Chocostar
Spoiler: show
The name is a perversion of "Chocolstaurus" which is also another perversion of "Chocolate Holstaurus". It's a rare sister race of the Holstaurus that can only come from a holstaurus lineage. This "tanned" chocolate holstaurus produces chocolate milk that not only is super health and nutritious, it's capable of calming and oddly cheering people up rather effectively. However, too much consumption or consumption in a "certain way" of it will trigger a super powerful aphrodisiac that fools the human male into believing they are truely in love of the chocostar that made the milk they are drinking. (This doesn't mean they will become super horny, it mostly means the feeling of being in love hits so hard it makes them think these feelings are truly genuine) Drinking a different type of milk and/or eating something really bitter will snap said person to their senses, but you have 3 days to actually get it into their system before it slowly becomes irreversible. This powerful aphrodisiac is a natural self defense mechanism to not only turn the hostile into sweet people, but also make sure the only people drinking milk from them is someone they love. Ironically, Chocostars happen to be really kind and generous people. As spotters, they are one of the best races for moral and emotional support due to their sweet disposition. They don't always notice everything, but they work very earnestly as spotters.
Marid
Like many genies in this setting, these are former succubi that lost various features and lost certain types of magic. No one knows exactly why they are what they are now, but None of the genies have any memories of ever being succubi These water genies hold two distinct forms. One is a mermaid like form and a human like form. Their mermaid form came from an evolution of sorts of life within, around, and by the sea. With the magic they hold, they are capable of going around on land in their human form. Marids are generally calm and reserved like the ocean and can adapt to most situations quite well. Their homes and what they are bound to are special conch shells with an otherworldly beautiful design. Putting your head close to it and putting your breath within range will bring out a Marid. When bringing out a Marid from a their conch medium, keep these things in mind. Gene types have to grant 3 wishes to those who let them out. After that they go back to the shell unless they are married. They are hopeless and somewhat desperate romantics(Much like other types of Genies in this setting). They feel any man that comes to find their shell and accidentally bring them out is their destiny, the man they were meant to be with. Because of that, they will do their best to influence the man's wishes to be romantic by nature and help get him to fall for him during the time she's out. If they feel this guy IS the one, they will make promises to give the man more wishes in exchange for doing special favors for them.(The most common and mild requests are either a simple kiss, a hug, or a really romantic date.) The last thing is that you need to be really careful what you wish for and think carefully about your wishes. As mentioned, they have really strong habits to try to influence wishes. Because of their wisdom, and abilities, they are pretty well rounded and make decent Engineers and Spotters. The last notable trait about them is they you can make water type pacts with them.
Kruna Beta (Exception to ideas that won't be becoming canon unless it's well recieved personal rule)
In short, they are a Monsterized form Karumuna Bash. They are a type of reverse cyborg MG with werewolf features. They are highly excitable type that at first thinks like their former Reaverbot state. As time passes, they start to hold more emotion and develop a distinct personality. When they meet a guy they really like, they will back up a bit and charge at the person then glomp them down to the floor. As they get to spend time with the man they like, they get increasingly affectionate since they don't know how to handle their newly founded emotions and have trouble with self control at times. They more affectionate they get, the more protective and clingy they are with that person because they don't want to lose their newly found happiness at any cost. If allowed or left unchecked, that level of zeal can get to really dangerous levels so proceed in a relationship with them with caution. Because of their unique features, they are quite possible the best spotters to have around. It's pretty safe to say, you can guarantee safe digs with them. That's partly why they are common in the digger's guild, they are usually asked to be practice spotters for new diggers.

Free free to share your own ideas, profiles and such. Or just speak your with your posts. It would be good to hear from everyone. What can be said can make MGE DASH even better than before. :^^:
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: The Monster Girl Databook (Prototype)

Post by Feathers »

I'll leave mine in here since I stopped working on my original MGED Databook.
The Sparrow (Spotter).png
Sadly my Komodo dragon pirate leader was lost in my hard drive failure..*sigh* I found the text in an old PM though. Yay!

Komodo

Race: Dragon

Hunting Grounds: Mannaz Continent
Personality Type: The Tyrant
Skills: Leadership, treasure hunting, aerial combat

The Komodo is a highly evolved form of a dragon. They are all natural born pirate leaders, often commanding many different races of monster girls. More often than not, they are selfish, possessive, and merciless. Her body is mechanically enhanced, so she has many special "add-ons" such as a head radar, mechanically enhanced wings, and power armor. They fear no enemy and take all challenges head on. The Komodo’s great strength allows her to take out most untrained Digger flying machines in the blink of an eye. She normally flies ahead of her ship with the aid of her mechanically enhanced wings. Her fearless attitude inspires her crew to fight till the bitter end. Chances are, if someone runs into a Komodo and her crew, they be forced to do battle. It’s possible to flee from them if your ship is built purely for speed, but once a Komodo spots a target, she logs its energy signature (with her built in radar) and will relentlessly hunt it down. When victorious, a Komodo will steal all refractors and zenny from her defeated prey. If defeated, she will attempt to trap her victor by tempting them with the location of her secret treasure.

If one is wishing to join a Komodo's crew, the only way to be accepted into her ranks is to steal from her “Great Hoard” after defeating her. The Great Hoard is what Komodos call their treasure room, and it is normally well hidden and heavily guarded by her fiercely loyal crew, even after her "surrender". If a "thief" is caught by her or one of her crew, they will be enslaved and forced work for the crew. However, a successful plunderer of her loot becomes her new object of affection. A Komodo immediately considers the first man that steals from her as her new husband. She will dub her husband as her "First Mate", swear to protect him, and offer all of her treasure (including her crew) as his. Komodos are also highly sexually active and often have a tendency to make love to their husbands on top of the Great Hoard, since she considers her First Mate to be the greatest treasure of all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: The Monster Girl Databook (Prototype)

Post by Rezeed »

Your databook is canon to MGE DASH and so is your Sparrow.

This place is only here for conceptual stuff that people are free to contribute to. By conceptual stuff, I mean new locations, possible new details (setting info, supplementary/addtional, etc.) for the universe, Concepts for Evolved races(that could possibly become canon), Potential original races for this universe, a place to pitch already existing custom MGs that can potentially be added within the universe, and other misc. concepts that can be used to improve the universe.

Short version, this thread is for people to share/pitch ideas that can be used to update and improve the universe. If you(since I trust you) and/or I particularly like what's pitched, it can become something official to the universe. It's simple as that.

If anyone is interested, I plan on pitching in some new MGs for MGE DASH fairly soon. If you guys like what I present, I'll make it official. Hopefully, I will be posted here some point this week.

Just don't let that stop you from sharing your own ideas and giving feedback for any idea shared here.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.