Custom Profile Directory

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Custom Profile Directory

Post by Jack »

...I changed my mind. I write once in a never, so I'll just do something like putting them in my blog or something else...

...but yeah. Thanks for the compliment, dear. I just do my best, as always.
satoko_realsugarbaby.png
Though, it's probably just because it's not a corruption-based profile or whatnot... shimatta, it doesn't even involve a lot of sex. ie.: no 'lewd mode' used... I think I'll remember to put spoilers on my future profiles like "WARNING: rape", "WARNING: takes the man for the rest of his life"... or why not? "WARNING: this video contains Rugalspin"

...y'know, just so no one here needs to hit my head for crossing the line? I guess it's fair for the community as a whole, isn't it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Well it's always good to be versatile on profiles. I'm sure I could write something dirty and corruption based if I wanted, I'd just think of things I dislike most and put them all together. >.< If you think a 3 month update isn't fair, what do you think is? 6 months perhaps?
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

No worries, dear. Just take your time and do whatever you feel it's better. If anything, putting them in my blog sounds like a nice idea anyway. I really think I'll do that. If I do create something more, anyways...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

That was an awesome profile Jack, I like it, very nice (Especially the loli part ).
MysteryX
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Master of Mystery
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by MysteryX »

Here is an old profile I did a long time ago back on the old Monster Girl Unlimited forum. I found I looking over my old stuff back from the old MGU forum days. One thing I would would like is to see what see what she would like as a fan made MGE profile but I suck at art and I don't know anyone that would draw her or make her into MGE profile since I don't know how to myself. Anyway here she is back from the dead the skunkette.
Spoiler: show
Skunkette

Skunk Family
Beastman Type

Habitat: Plains, Grassland, Forests, Humansettlements
Disposition: Docile, Timid, Curious
Diet: Omnivorous, eats anything but prefers meat

A beastman type monster that is avoided by many. Skunkettes have flexible bodies making them able to U-turn as well as able to do handstands. They raise their black bushy tail with a white stripes running down it as a warning to others. Most humans and even other mamono try their best to avoid them. They usually found in plains, grasslands, and forests.

Due to their curious nature the skunkette watches human settlements and the human males in them. They will even follow a human male around in secret. Some skunkettes even move into human settlements and hide in them secretly. They are usually shy and hide from humans when they live in a human settlement except for the men they really like. Although they try to meet them in secret.

When a skunkette is in heat they will rape the human male they desire by secretly stalking him in the shadows waiting for when he is alone for the perfect chance to strike. She will then become aggressive and pin him to the ground or corner him or then mate with him to satisfy her pleasure. If the opportunity never arises she will become more aggressive and bold. She will came out in the open with her tail raised and threaten anyone to not get in her way as she chases down her prey until he is caught and raped. It is dangerous to interrupt a skunkette when she is raping a human male during heat. She will spray a foul smelling liquid at anyone who interrupts her pleasure.

The reason most humans and mamono leave the skunkette alone is because of their famous defense mechanism. A skunkette will spray a foul smelling liquid out of its rear end from a pair of glands located in its anus. The spray can reach over twenty to fifty meters as well as being able to aim it with great accuracy. A skunkette six to nine times a day before they run out and only takes a week to be replaced. The liquid can burn skin and temporary blindness. The fumes realised from the liquid are said to smell like a combination of rotten eggs, garlic, and burnt rubber. The horrid smell is so powerful it can cause vomiting and the burning of the eyes. If the liquid comes into contact with anything the smell will stick to it for weeks probably even months so it is suggested to throw away any clothes that the liquid has come into contact with. Before a skunkette sprays she will first hissing at the intruder. Next she will lift her tail and arch her rear end up into the air. Next she with point her rear end at the intruder or even do a handstand. They then will either spray a stream of the liquid at the intruders face or spray it in a mist covering the intruders entire body. Although they are know to go straight to spraying if angered so when she is angry avoid being behind her. This defense is probably why skunkettes always keep their rear end bare.

If you are being followed by a skunkette it suggested you do not confront them because of their timid nature. If you confront them you are likely to get sprayed by her before she runs off. You should try and trick her by changing your route and running around in different directions to lose her. If a skunkette is secretly living somewhere near your house that means she likes you. Unless you are an expert in dealing with skunkette then you don’t want to attempt to get rid of her yourself will result with you and your neighbourhood will reek for months.

Although skunkettes aren’t as bad as they seem. The best way to deal with one without getting sprayed will be to be kind and gentle as well as give her food to her since startling her will definitely get you sprayed. But be warned because giving them food is considered a proposal gift to them and kindness a marriage proposal. Once a skunkette decides she is married to a human male whether he agrees to it or not she will follow him around in secret and even go as far as living right beside him secretly until he accepts her marriage. If he accepts the marriage the skunkette will not just move into his house but will become less timid to the point where she will even be walking with him out in the open with tons of humans and other mamono around. Married skunkettes are excellent at repelling mamono that would attempt to rape her husband.

A married skunkette will try to help her husband anyway she can. She will try her best to cook, clean, and do any other work around the house to make her husband happy. Skunkettes are also very protective of their husbands as well as their children. A skunkette will not just protect her husband from danger but also from other woman. Skunkettes have been known to spray other human females and mamono that have gotten to close to their husband so it is highly suggested to never mess with a skunkette or her husband.
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Jinko Custom

Post by Hood »

Since I became a little disappointed by the Jinko entry, I present you my version (A mix of both WoDs and Tiger Mythology). It still needs a bit of work and I want to add something about Durga, but right now, I'm lazy.
Jinko:
Tiger Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: mountainous regions, forests, wastelands
Disposition: serious, calm
Diet: carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

Raw power, that’s what defines the Jinko Race. They are a race of warriors and hunters with the strength of mountains and when angered, their fury knows no bounds. They are one of the strongest creatures alive, second only to Dragon Kind and they know this. The Dragons may declare themselves the “Rulers of Earth” but the Jinko fit the title. Regal Hunters and warriors, they evoke the respect the Dragons demand.

That’s why the Jinko are considered to be the eternal rivals to the Dragons, specially, since they are the only creatures who could match the Dragon’s power in battle.

Their only weakness, in the same way as Dragons, comes from being too sure of themselves. Whatever a Jinko does, she does it full-tilt, let it be fighting, loving, raising their offspring, hunting, training or studying, they throw themselves in to a task with fur vigor and passion.

Although none of them have bad opinions about the Succubus who became Demon Lord, because even in the time of the previous Demon Lord and even before that, Jinko used to breed with the strongest, smartest and most beautiful people their regions have to offer, it is thanks to the Succubus Demon Lord that they've been changed into their present forms and their relationship with mankind improved, enabling them to live even more closely with the humans they need to thrive, they have a complex relationship with the other breeds of monsters.

Since the beginning of times, legends tells that Jinko were brought forth to battle the dark ones. In the ages when the old Demon Lords ruled, the monsters were grotesque creatures that devoured humans and spread death. In the era of previous Demon Lords, Vampires, Undead, and Demons will not find an enemy more relentless than a Jinko. But now, the terrors they used to hunt don't kill people and devour human flesh like the monsters in the age of the former demon lord anymore. Since an immensely powerful succubus took over and became the new demon lord, the monsters forms have changed dramatically. All of them now have beautiful, alluring figures resembling human women. They attack humans, just as they did when they were grotesque creatures, however the meaning behind it is completely different. Now, they hunt humans to mate and marry. And this, left the Jinko pretty perplexed.

The current demon lord prefers pleasure, and doesn't like killing, and because of the way she rules, the monsters of the present will gladly obey her, have sex with men, and enjoy pleasure. Most of the monsters indulge in pleasure every day and thank the demon lord that they are able to become intimate with men, and many of them are also infatuated with her ideals. Thanks to this, the Jinko have great respect for the new Demon Lord, but they will never identify themselves as the demon lord's minions. Now, the real problem comes due the fact that even though Jinko have also became creatures who lust for men, their role as “Champions of the Earth” (instead of "Rulers" like Dragons proclaim themselves) is deeply wired inside them. They feel quite uneasy in the presence of Vampires, Undead and ironically (Since they are thankful to the Demon Lord), Succubi.

Although Vampires are powerful beings, especially in the regions within the Demon Real, even one Noble Vampire and a Wight stated in the presence of a Jinko who was summoned by the succubus Empress herself:

“We’ll never forget that overwhelming sensation of power. The absolute certainty that woman could crush us without any effort when she desired…”

Like you see, Jinko usually don’t need to use their claws to get what they want. Even monsters naturally defer to such a beast. This isn’t personal, it’s just the order of things; like true tigers from our world, to Jinko, all living things are either protectorates or food (not even enemies). After all, like in our real world, it is the tiger who is truly King of Beasts.

The Jinko divide in two sub-breeds: Khan, which are natives of Zipangu and Amura which inhabit the Northern part of the main continent.

Jinko are known for punishing evil men and protecting good men; also, they keep children safe during their errands. Throughout history, Jinko have been regarded as life-givers, teachers, guardians and protectors, they represent the greatest earthly power, as well as protection over human life. Speaking of children, as mothers, they love and care a lot for their offspring and love their children to death, no matter if they're their own, or even adopted human children or other kind of monster, they will be loved and raised equally within the family.

Like their reptilian counterparts, they can assume their former war-forms; a gigantic tiger a lot larger than a pureblood Siberian tiger, with black and golden stripes or pure black fur. With huge slavering fangs and slashing claws in their war forms, these girls can make bloody ruin of almost anything they dislike.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Here are a few I made back on MGU.

Jiangshi

Zombie Family Undead Type
Habitat: Caves, Demon Realm, Cemeteries
Disposition: Various, MIndless or Stubborn
Diet: Men's Spirit Energy

A Monster from the Mist Continent which is closely related to the vampire. In the times before the current Demon Lord these monsters would attack any living creature and suck the spirit energy out of them, turning their victims into another one of their kind. However since the new Demon Lord came into power, they still take in spirit energy but no longer turn men into one of their kind, but they still attack women and transform women into their kind.

These creatures are said to be of noble blood and don't usually come into existence, but there are ways for them to come to life. If a noblewomen dies with regrets in her life then she'll come back as Jiangshi or if a wicked person goes to a corpse and preforms a forbidden spell to resurrect the corpse.

Normally they are Stubborn noble creatures that only attack a man who they deem worthy of their noble blood, but if they go to long without taking in spirit energy they'll become mindless creatures attack anything with spirit energy. It is said that women of no noble connection turned into one are always mindless but as they take an income of energy their personalities of back when living are returned, only more lustful.

One may control a Jiangshi by writing their own name or command on a special talisman and placing it on their forehead, the Jiangshi will be forced to obey the commands. The Jiangshi can only take in one command at a time, that is why many Jiangshi write their own names on the talisman to prevent this, however if one were to remove it a Jiangshi will become a mindless sex-crazed monster.

A Jiangshi is thought to only be able to hop, but that is not true as they wear revealing outfits that show their breast to attract men whenever they hop. Jiangshi are capable of walking and running fine, but like teasing their prey by hopping. They are said to be able to fly without wings but many believe that because the Jiangshi is a master jumper that they jump so well it looks like they're flying.

With that being said a Jiangshi is a master in the bedroom being able to make men orgasm within minutes of hopping onto his body. They so great at techniques in sex that some monster like succubi and Hostaurs go out to learn from them. If a Jiangshi falls in love with a man the talisman will no longer work on her and fall off in which she becomes devoted towards her lover without the need of the talisman.

Flesh Golem

Golem Family Undead Type
Habitat: Laboratories, Cemeteries, Castles
Disposition: Simple, Meek,
Diet: Men's Spirit Energy

A type of Golem made from mad experiments of combining body parts together to create a new being. Originally built to counter the Demon Lord's forces, these too soon became a part of the Demon Lord monsters. They were thought to be able to not be corrupted by demonic energy by using pieces from dead men, but because of the being coming into life with no spirit energy producing functions the demon energy just filled the body full of it, transforming it into a monster. The idea was though up by Scientist in the order, who then banished for the creations and the forbidden act of using the dead as weapons.

The Flesh Golem is a very simple minded monster not caring for things like clothes or money. The Flesh Golem is almost like a child mentally due to it's rotting brain and confused thoughts. They have little memories of when they were living and upon coming to life they are confused at what they've become.
If one is to get near you, do not tale it very lightly due it's childlike simple thinking. They are very strong and don't know how strong they are, often times crushing doors and walls.

Since they were created by getting a jolt of lightning into their bodies, they can control a little bit of electricity. When they capture a man they unknowingly shock the man paralyzing him from the waist down. Even though their bodies are made out of other beings, they are still beautiful to look at and their strength and scars tend to lure men towards them. They seem to prefer men that aren't very strong looking and those that are into non physical activities possibly due to their creator having those traits.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Empousa
Succubus Familly, Vampiric Type

Habitat............ Varied, Human Settlements
Disposition........ Seductive, lustful, kind
Diet................ Blood, Spirit Energy

The Empousa is a mamono related to Vampires and Dhampirs, though they share more in common with Dhampirs. They are capable of moving in sunlight, unlike a vampire, but prefer to act at night. Garlic also has no effect on them. They all possess vibrant red hair, which actually turns to flames when they're highly aroused or threatened. They are capable of using fire magic, and can erupt into a ball of flames and vanish to escape danger, teleporting a short distance. Doing this though drains their power, and they have to rest for a bit before they can do it again. Their fires do not harm people if they don't want it to. Overall though, Empousae are not as powerful as either vampires or dhampirs.

Empousae vary in their attire; they can look of high birth with quality clothing, but most look like well-off but average travellers. They mostly roam from town to town, staying for a few days at most, though some decide to settle in one place. Unlike Vampires, Empousae do not act arrogantly all the time, and don't look down upon humans. They are however, very seductive, and can also use some charm magic. Interestingly, they like the company of females just as much as males, even though they don't get as much Spirit Energy from women. When an Empousa stays in a town, they will go out at night, and look for a meal, feeding on blood. They usually seduce a man or woman and take them to a secluded spot where they can feed, or they may charm their prey so they're completely obedient. Sometimes though, they like acting aggressively, assaulting a human from a darkened alleyway or building and dragging them off to forcibly feed on them. Empousae vary in what turns them on at different times; some like seducing people and then having them struggle in futility as they realise the true nature of the Empousa after the mamono sinks her teeth into their body. Some like dragging prey away into the shadows to drain them against their will. For the few days an Empousa stays in a human settlement, at least one person each night will be preyed and fed upon. Empousae can erase the memories of their victims, leaving them no recollection of their ordeal... at least temporarily. The amnesia eventually wears off, usually after a few days to a week, by which time the Empousa is long gone, and no one believes them. Though the memories that come back to them are usually pleasant.

Like Vampires and Dhampirs, having one's blood sucked by an Empousa is an intensely pleasurable experience, though it is considered not as powerful in comparison, taking longer to bring both parties to climax, not that Empousae mind. The fangs in which they use to pierce the flesh of a victim's neck (or other parts of the body on occasions) and siphon blood through are sensitive, being mild erogenous zones for them; licking their own fangs is comparable of moderately firm petting or light touching of their intimate parts such as their breasts and genitals, and is enough to get them horny fast. When bitten by an Empousa, people find themselves unable to actually resist, the shock on their senses such that their motor functions are reduced to spasmodic, halting, twitchy movements, thought can still squirm in resistance, something that is futile and only serves to excite the dominant Empousae. Women can also be turned into Empousae, though not a common occurrence, by having an Empousa bite into their neck, but instead of sucking blood through the fangs, the Empousa injects the woman with their own blood, causing an overnight transformation. However, considering how easy Empousae can hide amongst humans, transformations are rarely noticed. Lastly, having one's blood drained by an Empousa is not harmful, though it leaves them utterly exhausted and often unconscious or asleep, allowing the Empousa to easily and freely perform a temporary memory wipe.

Empousae also frequently have intercourse with men and lesbian coitus with women, usually feeding on them in the process, though not every person fed on will end up having coitus. Such instances may be willing, after the human has been charmed, or forced. Interestingly, Empousae seemingly don't develop attachments to each person they're intimate with, and they don't marry the first man they copulate with, as they travel from town to town and feed on many people and have intercourse with many people. However, the truth is they do develop small attachments, though they don't always return to them. These people are remembered though, and Empousae may tell other Empousae or monsters about them. Empousae are also fond of starting orgies or "feeding frenzies" as they call them if blood sucking is a major component, especially if multiple Empousae are present. Empousae that cross paths in their travels will sometimes decide to work together, tag teaming or gangbanging (if there are more than two Empousae) single human men or women, feeding on them and having sexual relations. Empousae will also have sexual relations between each other (sometimes without any human present), as well as feed from each other, even though they get no sustenance from it and it serves no purpose, other than for pleasure.

Empousae will eventually grow fond of a person (man or woman), and marry them. Because they will marry either a man or a woman, they often end up having both a male and female spouse. However, this does not mean they will settle down in one spot. Rather, they continue to travel around, with their partners willingly following, and even though the Empousa will still feed and copulate with people alone, their partners will sometimes join their Empousa lover in instances of group sex. Empousae are also known for gathering harems, and it is known for a single Empousa to meet a married one with both a man and a woman following to decide to join the married Empousa in the marriage as well. At that point, both will gather a harem together, and love every member of it equally. Sometimes these groups settle down in one place, sometimes an Empousa with partners already living in one place will be joined by another with her own following deciding to settle down in the same town. These harems though are generally no larger than a dozen or so members, including the two or more Empousae that may be a part of it, though generally the more Empousae in a single harem, the larger it is. This however does not include the people Empousae have sexual relations with but don't count as married partners, and an Empousa in a married harem will still go out at night to feed on people alone, as they like that just as much as orgies with their spouses. Some Empousae though only gather a man and a woman as partners, and no more, and still travel around, feeding and copulating with humans at night, and loving their partners during the day, as well as enjoying the finer things in life.

Empousae can give birth, but the chances of conception is very low. But, because of how frequently they have intercourse with many different men, their numbers aren't incredibly low, and they can operate without causing a noticeable impact on human societies, as the harems with human men and women often see conception between a male human and female human, and human babies are born, effectively concealing their presence unless the females are turned into monsters (most likely Empousae) or the males are turned to Incubi from the Empousae's Demonic Energy. Even in the large harems though, monsterisation and incubisation as a result of Demonic Energy corruption is not common, and Empousae like keeping their female spouses humans, a personal preference of theirs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a profile I decided to make. I wanted a vampire-like monster that roamed around and fed on humans as they pleased, not the Noble Vampire that only feeds on a few chosen people or one man. I wanted a vampire that seduced or assaulted humans from the shadows and forcibly drained them of their blood. I find it hot.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

A monster girl I did for Monster girl encyclopedia on Monster Girl Unlimited:

Firefly
Fly family
Insect type
Habitat: Forest, Jungle, Woodland, Etc.
Diet: Omnivorous; but prefer meat, especially insects, or sugary liquids, like honey and nectar; change to spirit energy after 'marriage'
Disposition: Loving, Possessive, Ditzy.
The firefly is a mamono that looks like a human woman with insect wings, two little antenna on her head, an extra pair of insectoid arms and a abdomen that ends in a glowing tip. They are noted as powerful magic users, equal to baphomets and other such magically focused mamono, yet more often then not have no focus. When the Fire fly is a child the glowing segment produce absolutely no light and this often makes them feel disappointed with themselves compared with their always glowing mother. When a firefly becomes a late teenager her light starts to glow as the rest of her body is growing. At all stages of their life, the light only glows in the dark of caves and night, and is powered by her magic. Her family bid her fair well one night and she goes on her journey of adulthood.
On this journey a firefly will join between four to nine of her kind at about the same age. Their light at this point makes each other horny and attract local men. The more that gather, the strong the light's effect and the brighter each light becomes. Eventually young men will follow the lights at night and chase the young fireflies in the heart of the forest. When the man reaches them they will each take turns to rape him. One will try to take him for herself, and they only generally only get their own male when all females get their own male.
After getting her man, she will treat him with love and compassion. The couple will move where ever the man is comfortable with and she will let him have a relatively free life. However she will defend her love from any rival, usually messing with any perceived threat and stopping rogue thoughts entering his, and other mamonos, heads. At this stage of their life the firefly's light strengthens her husband's sex drive and ability, allowing for all night sex. The more passionate and enjoyable recent carnal acts have been make the light brighter. It also drives away potential rivals from her husband and makes everyone want to protect herself and her family.
Outside of their love life, fireflies are fairly ditzy and tend not to keep a thought in their heads for more then a moment. Only their husbands or daughters can make them really focus on anything.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

A very SyFy channel inspired monster.

Tyrannoshark

Family: Hybrid
Type: Mutation

Habitat: Large caves near bodies of water, most notably oceans
Disposition: Rough, violent
Diet: Fish, octopi and MEAT!

Description: A type of rarely seen monsterfolk with the hybrid characteristics of both a shark and a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Tyrannoshark is an explicitly carnivorous species with a notably violent streak well integrated into their nature. With the appearance of a tan-skinned human with reptilian legs, arms, a tails ending in a split fin and scales around various areas of their bodies, as well as a dorsal fin on their head and a fins on their arms, Tyrannosharks are also equipped with gills for efficiently breathing underwater and deadly claws for slashing prey. Because Tyrannosharks can come in all three varieties of gender, male, female and non-binary, the scales of a Tyrannoshark can vary widely. While male Tyrannosharks can come in varieties of bright greens, reds and blues mixed with black, females usually come in dull greens and browns, and non-binary Tyrannosharks come in pure black, whites and grays.

Tyrannosharks are known for their rough nature with their human partners, which is why Tyrannosharks are a rarely seen by human eyes unless they are certain that the human partner they're seeking is capable of handling such interaction. Despite their generally rough nature, Tyrannosharks are never abusive to their human partners and they always provide great care to their partners after any particular activity.

While Tyrannosharks are feared by most, partners of Tyrannosharks will often say how the fears are unfounded and that Tyrannosharks are worthwhile partners for anyone who needs a partner is who is rough, but caring and gentle as well.

---

Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

How rough are you talking when it comes to the Tysharks?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Feathers wrote:How rough are you talking when it comes to the Tysharks?
Like wanting to f**k each other's brains out rough.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

What made them so hardcore on sexual activity? Fear of extinction? Bored out of their minds? Purely ruled by instinct? None of the above?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Feathers wrote:What made them so hardcore on sexual activity? Fear of extinction? Bored out of their minds? Purely ruled by instinct? None of the above?
Just in the nature of the species.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

So natural evolution? Violence usually comes from somewhere.
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Chichevache:
Minotaur Family
Beast Type
Habitat: Anywhere except the sea.
Disposition: Friendly, lustful
Diet: Female Spirit Energy, later Men's spirit energy.

A relation to Minotaurs and Holtaurus that evolved as a feared monster species before the current demon lord. During this time they were a large, but thin cow like horror that devoured faithful wives, and there actions and form caused them to evolve into one of the strangest mamono of the modern age. They look like a very thin Holtaurus with small breasts, and tend to go after human women for their sexual desires. Instead of feeding off of the spirit energy they feed off the spirit energy in women, with their unique magic aura that ensures that women do not lose all spirit energy, but regenerate their energy levels over time instead of draining them all at once like other mamono. This aura also stops women from turning into mamono due to ambient magic of demon realms, if she has regular sexual interactions with the Chichevache, and as such certain female heroes make deals with the Chichevache to go on missions in demon realms, but the Order condemns such deals. A major reason for this, is beside the obvious heresy, that direct sexual contact with other mamono is not protect by the Chichevache’s aura and can easily be turned into another mamono by such methods. Another minor side effect is that if the woman leaves the aura field or stops having intercourse with the Chichevache, she’ll become a Chevache from the local demonic energy in the air.

Chichevache can also feed off the spirit energy from other mamono, but obviously such mamono need a husband, so Chichevache are often found around mamono couples, as only they have spirit energy from their husbands, but the Chichevahce usually hide from the man. This is due to two factors, the first is vagina sensitivity akin to the ghoul's sensitivity in the region, which shocks many of them the first time, and the second is the by having intercourse with a human, a Chichevache loses her natural protective aura. Many times, after seducing a mamono multiple times, they are often convinced into entering a relationship with the man, although many break off their current affair as they are more interested with the mamono and not her man. Although this is not always, and if the Chichevache falls for the man, she will become a willing companion to the relationship, forming a three way relationship between the man and his two new wives. They most often get involved with Bicorn relationships and this leads to a sort of kinship between the two races of Bicorn and Chichevache.
Love4all
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Nature lover and Empath
Favorite Monster Type: Dryads, Nagas, Slimes, etc.

Post by Love4all »

I already posted my own topic for my monster girls and OCs. Granted it just has one profiled right now, I plan to update it. Right now, I have Barb (one of my dryads) profiled. But I still plan to get to updating it with profiles for Thorn (another Dryad), Nathaira (Naga), Ava (Naga), and several others.
So, even though it looks like an individual profile right now, I plan to continue soon. Said Thread is called "A 'Thorny' Situation"

Just thought I'd mention that. But for now, I wish to share my most favorite OC/monster girl. I think she's worthy of a stand alone profile, instead of being grouped with the others in my aforementioned oc thread I made. So, I figured this would be the ideal thread to do so, since it's for singular profiles. And she's definitely apart from the rest, IMO.

Name: Sophie
Family: Alien
Type: Shapeshifter
Habitat: Depends, she mostly wanders freely wherever. She's good with just about any environment.
Disposition: Varies. But usually calm and reasonable unless you give her reason not to be.
Diet: Pretty much anything. She mostly prefers the same food as humans eat. She is completely opposed to eating humans. And will never even consider it.

Appearance: Varies, being a shape shifter. But her Base/main form is that of a Grey and white cat with semi long and fluffy fur. Not too long, but not short either. She is depicted generally as a Persian in regards to the typical house cat breed by humans. (Though I'm only so good at drawing detail. I'm not half as good as you guys when it comes to that kinda thing. :sigh: When I draw her, she doesn't look like a long haired Persian cat at all)

However, this "base" form has plenty of reasons why she'd stick out and draw attention. For one she has 2 extra pairs of legs, 2 extra tails, a pair of 'antennae' on her head, and a nasty layer of sharp spiny fur on her back. She also has a pair of large fluffy wings.
Even though this is guaranteed to turn heads and get her noticed, she can remedy that. She possess the ability to retract into her body and hide these extra 'features' to look like and pass for your average cat. (Got the idea for this ability from Lilo and Stitch, admittedly. Since Stitch can do that.)

She also possess several powers that make her quite powerful despite her size. To name a few: Telekinesis, super strength, invisibility, teleportation, and of course shape shifting. These are just a small handful of them. (In retrospect, I think I made her too powerful. But I hadn't expected her to become as meaningful to me as she did.)

I originally created her to cope with my emotional struggles back in school, but even moreso because I wanted to create my own alien storyline; having been inspired by Lilo and Stitch. As around that time, the first movie had just come out and I had gotten attached to it.
I guess technically her "Birth date" in terms of what year she was created, I would have to say 2001. I was on my last year of grade school then and would be starting middle school the following year.

Within the next couple years that followed I spent time updating her appearance, deciding what she was capable of, and her story. It didn't take me too long to really add to it. By the time I reached High school, I had came up with a whole saga/series for her regarding her stories. She'd also gotten several family members and the number of members had sky rocketed considerably by that point. To the point I can't even keep count anymore. There are far too many.

About 5 years ago I had finished high school and within those 5 years, she's taken to appearing in my dreams. The frequency of these appearances has become quite interesting to say the least. But lately within this last year, she's developed far more.
She appears to have developed a mind and will of her own, and can choose to come when called or not. To be honest, I think I may have unintentionally created a tulpa with how developed she's become. Thankfully she can only go so far as existing as her own 'person' in the dream world.

Any further development than that, I know for sure is impossible. Though if it could have been possible, it would be quite the thing to meet her in real life.
I know technically I already mentioned that about her in the Monster dream diary thread, but I thought it best to tie that in with her profile too.
Since when I mentioned her in that thread, I hadn't exactly explained her appearance, per say.
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Re: Custom Profile Directory: Super Vampire

Post by DragkeirDradon »

Vampires, much like humans, differ from place to place. In Eden, Vampires come in four types, but only three true flavors.

Pseudo-Vampire
Threat Level: High
All Vampires started out as fakes. Similar in nature to a Dragon-slayers, one could make the leap to saying these creatures are human-slayers, they grow stronger off the flesh of their prey. Pseudo-Vampires are almost exactly the same in every respect to their parallels in other worlds, add or subtract a few strength and weaknesses. An important note is that holy items do not actually affect these creatures. Silver is in fact damaging to them in that it slows their regeneration, in cases of pure silver can actually halt their healing ability. Due to the nature of Silver to not be a durable material, pure Silver weapons are not recommended. Second in the case of Pseudo-Vampire, a stake to the heart has absolutely no effect other than being dangerously close to them. Pseudo-Vampire can create more of themselves by transforming others through bites, although a careless or freshly risen Pseudo-Vampire can accidentally create a ghoul after finishing a meal.
Blood Vampires
Threat Level: Varies
Blood Vampires are also known as True Vampires. Unlike a Pseudo-Vampire, they are much less susceptible to their weaknesses, and possess greater might and potential. However, they can be killed with a stake to the heart. Blood Vampires were first born from two Pseudo-Vampires. These new Vampires are not, I repeat not undead. They, like most mortals have blood running through their veins and heartbeats. They can even be sustained from mundane sources of nourishment. Blood Vampires generate more of the same. Due to their unique nature of having flowing blood, these vampires can feed of each other, although most rarely do as powerful empathy links form between two who share blood. This, combined with the fact Blood Vampires suffer from being emotionally unstable having wild highs and lows, the empathy link can drive Blood Vampires insane with tumultuous emotions that are not their own.
Super Vampire
Threat Level: Avoid at all costs.
The third kind of Vampire is the most rare. Blood Vampires are not often taken to war, due to their emotional nature the idea and sight of killing disturbs them deeply, and many are horrified at the prospect of war. However much like a coin, there is another side. The reason why no other race wages war on Blood Vampires is the risk of creating a Super Vampire. Super Vampires thrive on battle and worn as possess a mindset for killing. These are Vampire who, at the action of killing have, unlike most of their kind, realized they enjoy killing. These Super Vampires are remarked for their cold expressionless faces, and they are the only class of Vampire that possess demonic bat like wings. Both their strengths and weakness skyrocket. A single punch from a realized Super Vampire can shatter a cliff face, or so they say. On the flip side it would take only a few seconds of direct sunlight to vaporize them entirely. This all of course changes when a Super Vampire is losing a fight. Not much is known exactly as to what a Super Vampire can actually do, but legends state that an angry Super Vampire has regeneration boosted to heal faster than the sunlight destroys them. They say a Super Vampire never loses a fight, because it is tied into their very existence to win, a few legends and mythologies hold Super Vampires to have been deities of Victory. What ever the case may be, Super Vampires are nonexistent to our knowledge and they are still both revered and feared to this day.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.