Custom Profile Directory

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Custom Profile Directory

Post by Drazzimyr »

Since we don't want threads with single monster girls to completely clutter up this forum, I have taken the liberty of creating a thread to place all single custom profiles, so that we aren't taking up too much data and to keep things in order. Have fun making some beautiful customized profiles!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Custom Profile Directory

Post by Feathers »

These are my fanon based custom profiles inspired by the M.G.E.: (I don't plan on making anymore custom MGE profiles so I put these two in here.)

White Harpy
Custom Profile - White Harpy.png
Quicksand Slime
Spoiler: show
Slime Family, Liquid Earth Type

Habitat...........The Desert, marshes, swamps
Disposition.....Sadistic, Vindictive, Devious
Diet................Spirit energy of human men
A type of slime that disguises itself in areas near bodies of water or other wet ground, although they can appear anywhere and even look like a normal patch of dirt. Their bodies are warm, wet, and soft; similar to that of cake batter. They are masters of setting up traps in order to catch human men. If one sees any wet shiny ground, one must be careful, for it may be a quicksand slime in wait. Once a man has stepped inside of her, she will quickly drag him down into her wet sandy body. She will then allow the man to struggle for a while and takes great pleasure in his fruitless attempts to escape. She will only allow his head to remained surfaced so that he may breathe. Once the man is completely immobile, the quicksand slime will reveal herself to him. She will then offer him the chance to escape, provided he supplies her with his semen, which contains spirit energy for her sustain herself. Men that comply to her demands receive a very pleasant experience from her. She will please the man as much as possible by using her soft squishy body on all of his sensitive spots. She does this in order to make him ejaculate the largest amount of semen possible, while at the same time rewarding him with maximum pleasure for being submissive to her. On the other hand, if the man refuses her offer, she will be angered and rape him mercilessly until he completely passes out from exhaustion.

Quicksand slimes enjoy submissive men more than anything. The quicker a man gives up the struggle he while is trapped, the quicker she will fall in love with him. If the man is a strong fighter, she will be displeased and not consider him as a potential husband. So one must remember if they do not want the quicksand slime slime to be attached to him they should struggle as much as possible. A sure way to prevent her from falling in love is to refuse to have sex with her after she reveals herself, but remember that this will result in a merciless rape. Once the quicksand slime has been nourished by the man's spirit energy, she will offer to be his wife. If he was very submissive and compliant she will completely taken with him, and refusing her offer may lead to him being stalked, trapped, and raped everywhere he goes. Since they are master's of disguise, he is sure to be trapped when ever he walks on the ground.

Some quicksand slimes are so bold as to hide in water sources near the man in order to continue her unrelenting revenge. If a man is seen hauling a large sand jar he is probably "married" to a quicksand slime. Once married, the quicksand slime will force the man to carry her where ever she goes in order to keep an eye on him. If he so much as looks at another female in a sexual manner, be it monster or human, she will take her revenge on him later. As long as the man stays submissive to her, he will be rewarded with pleasant sexual experiences for the rest of his life. In rare cases, if she discovers a man with extremely potent spirit energy, she may still consider him to be a husband, though chances of this happening is almost slim to none.

One other thing, the quicksand slime possesses a magical sand in her body that induces sleep. She only needs to leave tiny part of her sandy substance on his body in order to do this. This is normally used to take revenge on former "lovers" that have rejected her. She will interfere with his daily life by putting him to sleep at important situations in his life such as work, play, or travel. A scorned quicksand slime is one of the most dangerous monsters to contend with. It is recommended that one should move to a cold climate if one has quicksand slime stalking them, because they hate the cold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I really love that white harpy.

I've already made a thread for my three creations. So I'll post the link to that.

Gremlin - Wicked Mask - Chocolate Slime
http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... ?f=6&t=291
Nyctos
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Nyctos »

Just a quick question... I've got about a hundred and forty non-BM custom monster-girl profiles that I originally created on the MGU - 93 "general MGE style" monster-girls, 30 something Zelda-based monster-girls, and a dozen Super Mario-based monster-girls. Should I be moving them into this forum? If so, where should I put them?
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Move them to this forum if you want to move them. You can move them only if you want to. As for placement, just make the appropriate threads for them in this forum.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Something that came to my mind when I read a myth of snakes breastfedding from cows and lactating women

Milk Snake
Milk Snake
Holstaurus Adoptive Child

Although it’s not quite common, you can sometimes spot some Holstauri farms in arid and warm regions. And in said farms, you may spot something even more strange, among the Holstauri grazing on the fields or resting inside their barns, you might be able to spot a few little girls or teenagers with strange hair colors. Red on the top of their heads and as it continues its way down, the red color slowly stars to become darker and darker until it becomes solid black.

Until that moment, you might think these young ladies are farm workers with dyed hair, taking care of the Holstauri. That’s what you were thinking, until you are able to see their lower snake body. In that precise moment, you might be wondering “What the hell are a bunch of Lamias doing in a Holstauri Farm???” And most importantly, if you look and hear carefully, you might see one of these young snake ladies hugging one of the Holstauri near them at the same time she calls her “mamma”

Well, about your first thought, you were quite correct, at least about the part of taking care of the kind, cow ladies. These young ladies are not Lamias, they’re Milk Snakes.

Until this day, Milk Snakes continue to be a mystery. Nobody knows where they come from exactly. They simply appear one morning attached to a Holstaurus breast with no visible track left. When they are finally noticed by the surprised Holstaurus, they detach themselves from their host's breast and call her “mamma”.

What happens between the cow and the snake at that precise moment, nobody knows exactly but the cow woman simply hug the little snake girl, accepting her as her child. The few scholars interested in the case, have theorized that Milk Snakes, are the reincarnation of Lamias (and who knows, maybe another snake type mamonos or even human women) who died alone, in sorrow and wishing for a family or someone who truly loved them. It is believed that they appear in the presence of still single Holstauri who strongly desire to become mothers.

No matter what the truth is, If you ask a Holstaurus (if you are able to pass the never ending watch of her adoptive daughter, that is) the only thing you’ll get for an answer is a “She is my daughter” That’s all.

Milk Snakes are young girls with the upper body of a toned and athletic female. As it was mentioned before, their hair is a mixture of red and black colors, melting in the middle. The skin of their human half is soft and tanned. Their snake half posses smooth and shiny scales and their color could vary from a pattern similar to that of their hair coloration to a pattern similar to other Lamia. There are even a few ones who exhibit a black and white pattern, similar to that of their foster mothers.

Milk Snakes, as their names suggest, feed exclusively from Holstaurus milk, even in their teenage years. Only when they reach adulthood will be the only time when their beloved Holstauri mothers can convince them to try another kind of food besides their precious milk.

They are extremely overprotective of their adoptive mothers. Anything they consider a threat for their adored mothers, will be dealt with the same mercy shown by a striking cobra. Like the Lamia, their preferred “modus operandi” of getting rid of a threat, is constriction. This disproportionate affection shown by them is one of the main reasons their mothers remain single for a while.
It’s not rare (unfortunately) to spot a worried Holstaurus trying to convince her adoptive daughter to release a poor soul who dared to come near her beloved mother

When they feel a man is worthy enough for their mother’s affection, only then they’ll be able to relax and let him pass. If they witness a stable relationship, said man will be found himself being called “papa” or “daddy” by the cute snake girl and she will shown for him the same over protectiveness she used to show for her mother.

Maybe because they spend their entire youth feeding exclusively from Holstaurus milk; when they mature, Milk Snakes develop an impressive cleavage, comparable to that of their adoptive mothers. Said breast are capable to produce the same quality milk produced by Holstauri, so, as weird as this can sounds, it’s not strange to find them helping their mothers with “milking” labor.

The bond a Milk Snake shares with her adoptive mothers is so strong that, when she decide to form a family, she settles near the home of her mother, so that way, both of them can always see each other.

With their husbands, they possess the same demeanor showed by Holstauri, minus the “red turns me mad” stuff.

Until now, no Milk Snake has been reported to being able to become pregnant. In the same fashion their mothers adopted them, Milk Snakes tend to adopt orphan human children or mamono.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I had to post this girl at some point, as she is the elemental I've contracted with. Using the MGE format for profile writing, as I've yet to make my own profile format to use in further profiles.

Fire Storm Elemental

Elemental Family
Elemental Type

Habitat.....Near volcanic areas and mountains
Disposition.....Various depending on several factors
Diet.....Generally human food, but will take in human sexual body fluids at times

A Fire Storm Elemental is the unique and strange mix between an Ignis and a Sylph that occurs under unusual circumstances. While normal elements are beings that take a woman's form made from concentrated "elements" that are joined from a "monsters' magical energy," Fire Storm Elementals are made from the combining of two already concentrated elementals to form one being.

A Fire Storm Elemental is created when both a Sylph and an Ignis find themselves in an area of extremely high magical energy, enough energy to the point that the two simply touching will cause their minds to meld together. It's a relatively short process and causes almost no pain for either, giving the now mentally combined being new powers that were never thought possible for either.

Regardless if they are a new being, they are still monsters, and the mind melding process will cause the two to enter a heightened state of arousal. This state of arousal is so great, that they must find a human male that one of the previously separate elementals had fallen in deep love with. Once they find the man in question, they will both immediately jump him, initiating intercourse with both of their bodies, instantly forming a contract with the man. Like a normal elemental, the man becomes an "elementalist" but in the case of a Fire Storm Elemental, the man now controls both the concentrated elements of wind and fire, gaining the title of a Fire Storm Elementalist.

With a newly declared relationship between the Fire Storm Elemental and the Fire Storm Elementalist, the FIre Storm Elemental will behave like a loving partner to the Elementalist, and with mutual respect, the Elemental and the Elementalist can form a powerful team.

An interesting note about a Fire Storm Elemental and a Fire Storm Elementalist is the tendency of the two to call out their attacks. There is a list of named attacks between Fire Storm Elementals and Elementalist, but many will habe their own unique attacks.

----------

Whadda think folks? How is she?
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Here's Mina from my signature, created about 3-4 years ago

Mina

Vampiress
Bubbly, energetic, hot blooded

Mina is a VERY atypical vampire. She views typical vampires as *stuffy, brooding, and arrogant*. Mina also feels that vampires wear way too much clothing, it is not unusual to see Mina in a short sleeved shirt and shorts, with flip flops in the summer. She WOULD wear tank tops, but her breasts are too big for that, unless she WANTS guys to get nosebleeds (which has happened). She does not approve of the traditional vampiric way of life at all, outside of feeding on blood, and even that is atypical, she refuses to do so unless she has the other person's OK. *Normal* vampires tend to virew her as a freak, and she has no problem blasting the traiditional vampire as *outdated* and *out of touch with reality*. There is some question as to wether Mina is a full-blooded vampire or half, but she refuses to discuss this, preferring to lend an air of mystery about her.

Her best friend is a siren named Cassandra. She views Cassandra as a *little sister* and is quite protective of her, going so far as to slug it out with someone much stronger or more powerful - such as an oni or an ogre - in defense of Cassandra.
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Feathers wrote:These are my fanon based custom profiles inspired by the M.G.E.: (I don't plan on making anymore custom MGE profiles so I put these two in here.)

White Harpy
Custom Profile - White Harpy.png
Quicksand Slime
Slime Family, Liquid Earth Type

Habitat...........The Desert, marshes, swamps
Disposition.....Sadistic, Vindictive, Devious
Diet................Spirit energy of human men
A type of slime that disguises itself in areas near bodies of water or other wet ground, although they can appear anywhere and even look like a normal patch of dirt. Their bodies are warm, wet, and soft; similar to that of cake batter. They are masters of setting up traps in order to catch human men. If one sees any wet shiny ground, one must be careful, for it may be a quicksand slime in wait. Once a man has stepped inside of her, she will quickly drag him down into her wet sandy body. She will then allow the man to struggle for a while and takes great pleasure in his fruitless attempts to escape. She will only allow his head to remained surfaced so that he may breathe. Once the man is completely immobile, the quicksand slime will reveal herself to him. She will then offer him the chance to escape, provided he supplies her with his semen, which contains spirit energy for her sustain herself. Men that comply to her demands receive a very pleasant experience from her. She will please the man as much as possible by using her soft squishy body on all of his sensitive spots. She does this in order to make him ejaculate the largest amount of semen possible, while at the same time rewarding him with maximum pleasure for being submissive to her. On the other hand, if the man refuses her offer, she will be angered and rape him mercilessly until he completely passes out from exhaustion.

Quicksand slimes enjoy submissive men more than anything. The quicker a man gives up the struggle he while is trapped, the quicker she will fall in love with him. If the man is a strong fighter, she will be displeased and not consider him as a potential husband. So one must remember if they do not want the quicksand slime slime to be attached to him they should struggle as much as possible. A sure way to prevent her from falling in love is to refuse to have sex with her after she reveals herself, but remember that this will result in a merciless rape. Once the quicksand slime has been nourished by the man's spirit energy, she will offer to be his wife. If he was very submissive and compliant she will completely taken with him, and refusing her offer may lead to him being stalked, trapped, and raped everywhere he goes. Since they are master's of disguise, he is sure to be trapped when ever he walks on the ground.

Some quicksand slimes are so bold as to hide in water sources near the man in order to continue her unrelenting revenge. If a man is seen hauling a large sand jar he is probably "married" to a quicksand slime. Once married, the quicksand slime will force the man to carry her where ever she goes in order to keep an eye on him. If he so much as looks at another female in a sexual manner, be it monster or human, she will take her revenge on him later. As long as the man stays submissive to her, he will be rewarded with pleasant sexual experiences for the rest of his life. In rare cases, if she discovers a man with extremely potent spirit energy, she may still consider him to be a husband, though chances of this happening is almost slim to none.

One other thing, the quicksand slime possesses a magical sand in her body that induces sleep. She only needs to leave tiny part of her sandy substance on his body in order to do this. This is normally used to take revenge on former "lovers" that have rejected her. She will interfere with his daily life by putting him to sleep at important situations in his life such as work, play, or travel. A scorned quicksand slime is one of the most dangerous monsters to contend with. It is recommended that one should move to a cold climate if one has quicksand slime stalking them, because they hate the cold.
I have seen the profile of the White Harpy and I've got something to say When she gives you her tail feather for heaven sakes TAKE IT! It's the best deal you will ever get and you better Damn well treat with love and devotion. :love: :D
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Cassie/Cassandra, also created about 3 years ago

siren
very timid, shy, unsure of herself

Cassandra is a young siren who has almost no confidence in herself. A black harpy ridiculed her for her *lousy singing* and she took that to heart, even though the black harpy in question was jealous of the much-younger Cassandra's singing ability. As a result, she has withdrawn from normal siren activites, feeling that she is unable to perform with them.

On the few occasions she has performed she has done splendidly, but her lack of confidence makes her feel otherwise. She has gone so far as to seek a vampire for acceptance,feeling that other sirens and harpies would not want to be associated with her. The vampire in question (Mina) treats Cassie as a little sister, trying to instill a confidence that was shattered by the black harpy, but it is a very uphill battle.

Most sirens and harpies view the relationship between Cassandra and Mina as odd, but acceptable. Unknown to Cassandra, they also would welcome her with open wings, but Cassandra is unaware of this due to her timidity and lack of confidence.
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

And now I finally know the story behind Mina and Cassandra and it is quite cute :wow:
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

revanwolff wrote:
I have seen the profile of the White Harpy and I've got something to say When she gives you her tail feather for heaven sakes TAKE IT! It's the best deal you will ever get and you better Damn well treat with love and devotion. :love: :D
Thank you! If I ever decide to make my first fan fic, it will involve the white harpy in some way. ^^
Ex321
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Experiment
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia(s)

Post by Ex321 »

I want to post my penguinist picture but at the same time I'd like a pro (or at least someone who's better at writing then me) to write a better bio. Should I post the profile and let others tamper with it?
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

You should post it with a bio preferably, or maybe at least some notes or bullet points as to what sort of profile you want to see for her :^^:
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ex321 wrote:I want to post my penguinist picture but at the same time I'd like a pro (or at least someone who's better at writing then me) to write a better bio. Should I post the profile and let others tamper with it?
There's nothing wrong her profile, post away she is your work after all. I'm no "pro" but I wouldnl't mind taking a shot at a harpy type..even if doesn't have feathers. ^^
Ex321
Magician
Magician

Post by Ex321 »

It gave up its feathers through evolution and the ability to survive in the cold. Anyways, I'll leave it up to my good man Feathers to spruce up the story :goodjob:
I'm considering remaking it ^^;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Very very curious why you call her an "it" when she obviously female...some kind of Pokemon habit maybe? ^^; Honestly the profile is well written in the MGE format (She reminds me of my white harpy too, I like!). The only thing I could do is maybe fix some of the wording.
Ex321
Magician
Magician

Post by Ex321 »

Which is exactly what I meant ^^; And yes, definitely a pokemon habit... Either way, I should probably fix it up and give it the new border and touch ups.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Hey, wait a second! I remember her, I seen her a long time back on MGU and I thought she was really cute and looked quite shy :XD:
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

For now, I'll leave this one here... if I end up creating more than one MG, I think I'll open up my own thread... that is, if the Staff is alright with it...

<< Castlevania flavor >>
- Abiondarg -

Aquatic Family
Mollusk Type

Habitat: Deep oceans, shores
Disposition: Shy, lonely, devoted
Diet: Various seaweed and seafood

[Visual description: Basically a loli Scylla, she has loooong, blonde, wavy hair, a clear pink-white skin and blue eyes. She has a pink octopus half with small tentacles, one of them with a blue ribbon in it. She wears a seashell bra and a small white tiara on her head, plus a pearly collar on her hip. She has a shy pose, one hand on her chest and the other extended to the viewer like asking something, a worried blush on her face. Her tentacles have small sparks of electricity flowing through them.]

A special branch of the Scylla family, also comprised of girls with an octopus-like lower half. They have considerably weaker, less-developed bodies than their more known offspring, but are naturally gifted with Magic, able to wield and discharge electricity through their bodies at will. This weak constitution also reflects on their psyches; Abiondargs are generally timid and depressed, avoiding contact with most individuals, especially those of stronger will or power like their Scylla brethren. As such, they hide away in the seas' depths and live lonely lives, where no one can disturb them, often gathering in small communities. It's only when their mating instincts awaken that they leave their shelters, visiting shores and coasts looking for interesting men.

Even when a man catches her fancy, an Abiondarg tends to shyness, prefering surprise and hiding over a bold capture. They wait for an opportunity, when the man is alone, then attempt to wrap their body and tentacles on him, or numb him with an electric discharge, or both. However, most men tend to take such subtle move (not to mention the shock) as an attack or rape attempt, and may even fight back in scare or anger. This invariably ends up ruining the Abiondarg's already low willpower, who usually goes back to the sea crying and feeling guilt for her act.

In reality, Abiondargs have excellent control of their bodies and Magic. A man who doesn't fight back will find her caresses very pleasant, and her voltage harmless. If the man enjoys the experience, the Abiondarg usually confesses her love on the spot, and invite him to mate with her. A bonded Abiondarg, in time, gets a massive boost in cofidence, becoming a devoted and undyingly caring companion. She'll be always ready to defend her mate's side, against physical danger or embarassments, and comfort him everytime he wishes. They're such skilled with their electric Magic, that they can use it stimulate their target's body in many ways, to comfort their body's weariness or even induce arousal, which they enjoy using during mating and pleasure times.

Such devotion to their husbands often comes with a bit of jealousy towards other approaching women or Mamono, though they mostly keep to themselves, favoring trust and devotion to strenghten their bond rather than force. It's also common to a Abiondarg, if she once belonged to a kin community, to bring her husband to the sea to meet her brethren. She'll do such to help boost the morale of her shy kin with her story, and inspire them to also travel to the outside world and find mates as wonderful as her own.

- Original monster (from Castlevania - Circle of the Moon) -
979251-FHKZPX2.png
(shimatta... I really write a lot, don't I...? >_>)
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK