Creotopia

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Addish
Fool
Fool
Favorite Monster Type: Mermaids

Creotopia

Post by Addish »

The sex goddess Min defeated her father Yahweh in a 10,000 year celestial war, he is then kept on his only interesting creation, earth and guarded on a mountain in the Himalayas by lion mages. She then converts 30% of animal life into companions monster girls and monster boys for Yahweh’s most intelligent creation, humans,. She hoped this would unite the various tribes of hunter gatherers together but her hopes became crushed when they instead became afraid of the monsters and killed many of them. At first, Min wanted to annihilate these humans for Yahweh had cursed them at their creation but a sphinx convinced her to instead give them time that they would someday unite. So she waited 5,000 years for them to somehow make peace with monsters. When Min visited Earth after this wait, her happiness and lustfulness that had once been twisted into depression became boosted again. Humans and monsters across the world were building civilizations and growing crops together. The goddess then realized that perhaps they weren’t so cursed after all. This is where Creotopia begins.
I’ll pay for my blunders I guess.
Addish
Fool
Fool

Re: Creotopia

Post by Addish »

Duhorn

These are taurids with thick armor on their lower bodies and horns on their heads which live in jungles and grasslands, mostly around the equator. They tend to be aggressive in more ways than one but are also spooked easily so their partners should take extra caution.
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

Sirens

Sirens are bipedal, usually female but on some occasions can be male, creatures that use armor made from the shells of clams and turtles. Most legends deprive sirens as being beautiful women who lure men on their ships to wreck on rocks but this has actually never been officially recorded. They only sing during their mating season and since males of their species are rare, they will often prefer human men to have a lifetime partnership. Which they usually attract by singing, where they then drag them to the caves that sirens live in to never be seen again. Their major weakness is that they often tend to wear armor as their bodies are quite fragile and this makes them slow-moving, so easy to escape from if you’re fast enough.
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

Nekomimi

A common beastman with cat like features that comes in many shapes and sizes. Some tribes are regarded as cute and tame while others are incredibly violent.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Are the sirens appearing as regular women or as fish or birdwomen?
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

Regular women
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

The Jue Yuan are the gods of certain mountain forests that resemble bipedal apes. They are fiercely protective of their forests and kill any who enter them. This is often supported by their female children, the dryads. Every 10,000 years, a Jue Yuan will find a beautiful maiden,usually of an upper class, to ask for marriage and if her family refuses, he will send plagues to destroy the family’s nation until they comply, so they are highly feared by humans and areas near a Jue Yuan’s mountain are highly depopulated. When he marries and has intercourse with a virgin. She will give birth to a large fruit after a year which will spread the seeds around the world that will grow into dryads, so the Jue Yuan are the father’s of all of earth’s forests. She will also give birth to during that year a human baby who will grow into a Jue Yuan over a period of a few centuries. This makes all Jue Yuan half human. If a powerful and brave enough human or other creature can successfully kill a Jue Yuan, it will turn into a confused and wild human who has the mind of an animal but can be introduced into a society over a slow period of time.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Are Firebirds hot tempered?
Slime Fairy pet..huh, that sounds interesting. I wonder how bored they would get being trapped with a human?
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

Firebirds aren’t usually that angry due to their absent mindedness so losing their temper and attacking people is uncommon.
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »