Monster Girl World

This is my first post on this site, just something I thought up in my spare time.

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Akira444
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Alexander
Favorite Monster Type: Manticore

Monster Girl World

Post by Akira444 »

Hello people of Monster Multiverse. I'm Akira444, and I'm new here on this site. New as in I literally just made this account half an hour ago. But after reading so many stories on this site, I figured I should leave a footprint for the future before I get into anything serious.

What I'm going to post in this thread is my concept of an OG monster girl world based on MGE and MGQ. For some reason, I've gotten really interested in the monster girl genre, and after reading up on Monster Girl Quest, I'm surprised at how bloody epic it looks (seriously, I wasn't expecting the story to be that deep, but it's awesome!). After reading the Praxis Compendium, I wanted to dish out a world of my own that's based around monster girls.

The universe of the series I'm conceiving is called Monster Girl World. Not very original, but I had to start somewhere. The story takes place in Terra, a world that's basically a fantastical version of Earth that was created by the goddesses of light and darkness, Ilias and Alipheese. It's a flat world that's home to humans and monsters, and is commonly overseen by angels. The concept of monster girls in this universe is a mix between the monsters from MGE and MGQ, in that male monsters never existed in the first place and monster girls were made as a reflection of their goddess Alipheese. They can't monsterize human women (save for a few species like vampires, zombies and ropers) though they can turn men into incubi.

Monster Girl World is an anthology series, where each chapter focuses on a different character, human or monster. Some chapters are stand alone while others are multi-part. The timeline can range from the medieval period, to the renaissance to modern day Terra. One thing they all have in common is that they have monster girls vying for some cock, because they're cool like that.

I will post a detailed look into Terra in the future when I get the time, and then the races afterwards. Updates will be rather long though, but I just want to see what people will think of it when I get to writing the actual chapters. Thanks for reading, and remember...I'm watching you fap. :^^v:
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: Monster Girl World

Post by DogKama »

Welcome here, its always great to see more fanmade projects here. If you mind me asking, how did you come across us?

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

For a Monster Girl universe, I spent way too much time making sure everything was detailed. I've never even written a monster girl story before, though i'm no stranger to writing lemons.
Last edited by Akira444 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

DogKama wrote:Welcome here, its always great to see more fanmade projects here. If you mind me asking, how did you come across us?
I just stumbled upon this site when I first heard about MGE. I've actually been watching this site for a few years now and only just decided to make a profile yesterday.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Terra

Terra is the world created by the goddess Ilias and is the home of humans, demigods and monsters. Dominion over Terra is divided between the two goddesses Ilias and Alipheese, the manifestations of light and dark respectively. Its existence lies under Heaven, home of the angels, and Gehenna, the land of the dead.

Terra is a flat, disc-shaped world encased in tightly wound spheres of air, light and ether. The sun and moon revolve around the world at the boundaries of these spheres, rising in the east and setting in the west. There are four continental landmasses on Terra: Delpoi, Ixalan, Europa, Orience and Axum. The seven continents are separated by seven bodies of water, the Deldaros Ocean, the Florecio Ocean, the Zerros Ocean, the Andar Sea, the Sheed Ocean, and the Akua Sea. There are also a number of smaller islands that dot the oceans as well, inhabited to varying degrees.

Delpoi is a continent located in the northwestern region of Terra. It embraces a very climatic zone, with subarctic and tundra climates in the far north, and desert and semiarid conditions in internal regions cut off by high mountains from rain-bearing westerly winds. Most of the continent has temperate climates very favorably to settlements and agriculture. Prairies or vast grasslands cover a huge amount in mountain ranges. The dominant nation is the Helic Republic.

Ixalan is a continent situated directly south of Delpoi. It’s located near the equator, which owes its abundance of flora and fauna. Its climate is in the 70s-high 90s all year round and ninety percent of its land is covered in rainforests, which hold thirty percent of the world’s animal population. Ixalan is separated into three nations: the Meru Empire, the Kingdom of Torrezon and the Duchy of Luneau.

Europa is a continent located in the world’s northwest region, directly west of Orience. The southern regions are mountainous, while moving north the terrain descends from the high mountains through hilly uplands into broad, low northern plains which are vast in the east. An arc of uplands also exist along the northwestern seaboard. Europa has the most nations in Terra, 15 sovereign nations, including some that aren’t even located on the continent, such as Britannia.

Orience is the world’s largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the northeastern region of Terra. The continent, which has long been the home to the majority of the human and mamono population, was the site of many of the first civilizations. Orience has extremely diverse climates and geographic features. Climates range from arctic to subarctic in the Eastern Steppes to tropical in southern and southeast Orience. It is humid across southeast sections due to the presence of the Gaiga Mountains drawing in moisture during the summer via thermal low. Orience is divided into five major countries: Xing, Shai-Feng, Joseun, Bharat and Takir.

Axum is the world’s second largest and second most populous continent. Axum is a rainy and dry place; because of its geological situation, Axum is a hot continent as it’s closest to the sun as it rises in the east, increasing its exposure to solar radiation. Thus, warm and hot climate prevails all over Axum, but the northern part is mostly marked by aridity and high temperatures. South Axum has a transition to semi-tropical or temperate climates and more desert or semi-arid regions. There are five nations in Axum: Amara, Amber, Arrida, Sahul, and Luxor.

Terra’s territory is separated into a myriad of nations that differ in politics, culture, military and technology. These nations also differ in relations between humans and monsters. All countries have territories of their own, but it’s not uncommon to have wars break out over resources or political influence. Human society is mainly divided into many nations with their own sets of beliefs and practices, whereas monsters are largely beholden to the Monster Lord, separated only by biological and social differences. Although the world is in an unprecedented state of peace, social issues still arise that threaten the status quo-racial tensions between humans and monsters sometimes break out in certain parts of the world, and conflicts are fought between the Monster Lord’s army and the anti-monster religious organization the Order.

Terra has a vibrant culture owing to the diversity of its inhabitants. Terra is populated mainly by humans and monsters, and relations between the two races vary widely; in some places there were conflicts between monsters and humans, others had conflicts between monster-friendly and anti-monster states, while others had a solid human/monster relationship. In terms of religion, both races worship the goddesses Ilias and Alipheese respectively, though in some parts of the world, humans worship local monsters as gods due to their tremendous power. Anti-monster states of often dominated by the Order, an anti-monster religious organization that directly opposes the Cabal, an extremist monster group that seeks to further monster influence in the world. Though the two factions still oppose each other, fewer wars were fought as this conflict moved from the battlefield to the political arena. Despite this divide, there are many who want to manage the status quo of the two races to preserve the world they share.

Terra has a wide variety of technological innovations over the course of its history. Most of these advancements were made by humanity, though a good number of inventions were conceived by some monsters too. Most unconventional pieces of technology is powered by crystals, a mineral known for storing different types of energy and channeling it as well.

One of the most significant examples of Terra’s technology is magitek. Magitek is a form of technology that enables normal people to use magic by using the mana stored in crystals to cast spells. These devices, which has grown in power and efficiency over the years, was mankind’s answer to the greater magical powers of the monsters, though it doesn’t match the power of a highly trained mage, or even a powerful monster such as Inari.

In medieval times, technology was low, with weapons limited to swords, spears, axes and the like, with a few larger settlements sporting catapults, crossbows and later cannons. Soon after, devices such as guns and bombs were created, and these weapons were refined and built upon by both humans and monsters over the centuries. Goblins especially were adept in creating new pieces of technology, though more for the pursuit of testing the limits of pleasure and finding a mate.

In the modern age, advance personal electronics are also commonplace. The cell phone is a mobile device that serves multiple purposes, including making phone calls, taking photographs, viewing live video feeds, and as a digital data storage device. Communication and data transmission over vast distances are also possible through the Global Transmit System, which was created by the Britannia Empire that enabled nations to communicate with each other effectively. Video calls and digital file transfers are some of the capabilities of the GTS and equivalents technology is available in many places, such as public libraries.

The field of robotics, as well as artificial intelligence, is something that humanity has yet to fully grasp. It is known that ancient civilizations once used automatons powered by crystals called Eidolons in their military forces, but modern humans have yet to mimic these autonomous robots. The closest thing to a robot in Terra are the automaton monsters, who are actually monsters that mimic the abilities of a weaponized robot, though they are fully living, if unemotional, beings. In recent years, the closest humans have come to fielding robots are small scale drones used by militaries, though monsters have also started employing the use of eidolons powered and controlled through magic.

In terms of transportation, land-based transports include standard motor vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles and trains, as well as non-motor vehicles, such as bicycles. Airborne vehicles include enormous passenger airships, large planes that can transport both people and cargo, and fight aircraft used in various militaries. Spaceflight, however, is impossible, since the spheres that surround the world are too dense and powerful to breach.
Last edited by Akira444 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Addish
Fool
Fool
Favorite Monster Type: Mermaids

Post by Addish »

Cool, your world has more details on geography than mine
I’ll pay for my blunders I guess.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Addish wrote:Cool, your world has more details on geography than mine
Thanks, I tend to go a little too into detail when making fantasy worlds. Took me a almost an hour (breaks included) to finish this segment up and I still had to change a few things.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Nations
Terra is divided into hundreds of individual nations, each with their own culture, beliefs, military and technological level. These nations are populated by both humans and monsters, though the ratio between the two races varies. Below are some of the major world powers who hold great influence in global affairs.

Delpoi

America
The Unified States of America is a democratic nation based in the continent of Delpoi. Founded in the 17th century, it used to be a colony of the Britannia Empire before they broke off in a war for independence and formed their own nation. America is composed of fifty states and is governed by a president and a senate modeled after the democratic government of Elladas. The Republic practices religious freedom, and though the Order has a strong presence here, the Republic is also one of the first major nations to accept human/monster coexistence on a national scale, setting an example for many other countries. Monsters native to this country are mainly thunderbirds, grizzlies, giant ants, fairies, pixies, matango, harpies and griffons, though many other species migrated to Delpoi as well.

Canadia
The Republic of Canadia is the second nation located in Northern Delpoi. Formed primarily from colonies brought over from Francois, Canadia is a staunch ally of the Unified States. Its land encompasses the northwestern region of Terra, mainly consisting of forests and mountain ranges with a colder climate due to its proximity to the edges of the world. Like the Republic, Canadia has a presidential government, but unlike the Republic, there are a number of monsters in various political offices as well.

Mexihco
A nation located south of the US. Its territory spans the southeastern region of Delpoi and the chain of islands connecting Delpoi and Azteca. Mexihco is an old country that is the only nation in Delpoi that doesn’t have the Order as its primary religion. Much of its land is arid and semi-arid, with large deserts and only a handful of cities, but thanks to the efforts of powerful monsters, some parts of Mexihco were transformed into fertile monster realms. Curiously, there are a number of undead monsters who populate the cities, especially around a holiday called the “Day of the Dead”.
Azteca

Rozzaria
The Rozzarian Empire is the largest nation in Azteca. Originally a colony from Ordallia, Rozzaria is the main driving force behind the Aztek Federation. Its customs and beliefs are no different from Ordallia, save that it practices religious freedom and has friendly relations with the indigenous tribes who live in the jungles that dominant Azteca. Its two main religions are the Order and the Amphithere worshipping monster cults.

Niflheim
An Order dominated kingdom run founded by settlers who arrived to Azteca long before Azteca was a united polity. The people of Niflheim were highly adept at scientific and technological wonders with which they used to purge their land of monsters, aided by their increasing number of magitek weapons. Niflheim is the only nation not a part of the Aztek Federation, mainly due to the fact that its relations with the other nations of Azteca are strained thanks to their anti-monster policies. The only reason that Niflheim hadn’t taken up arms against the Federation was mainly due to the threat of the other four nations banding together with superior numbers and resources. Their dominant military might doesn’t scare the monster-backed tribes from not attacking their borders either. It is rumored that they may have dealings with Ilias Kreuz.

Concordia
A kingdom centered deep into the forest, Concordia is believed to be formed from the remnants of the native kingdoms that once dotted Azteca. Humans and monsters live on cities that line the vast rivers that cut through the jungle, and both races have adapted to the hot and humid conditions that often drove foreigners away. The only nation they have contact with is their neighbor Rubrum due to being almost isolated deep in the forest. Travel to and from Concordia is possible only by boat or airship.

Rubrum
Rubrum is a kingdom that neighbors Concordia by just a few miles. Rubrum was originally a part of Niflheim, but as Rubrum separated from the empire when its religious practices became too stifling and infringed upon personal rights. At the time, they would’ve been soundly trounced by Niflheim’s superior might had it not been for the timely aid of the Amphithere queen Quetzalcoatl. Today, Rubrum still worships Ilias, but not as an Order state. Instead, they worship her in a way that spreads peace instead of violence and doesn’t infringe on the rights and freedoms of its people of allies. Monsters live with humans as well, but they are restrained by certain laws that keep the balance between man and monster.

Lorrican
A democratic republic located in southern Azteca, Lorrican is a seaside nation that makes its living on trade and commerce. It has cities all along Azteca’s coastline, where they have hundreds of ports where travelers and monsters can trade and mingle. It has the strongest naval force of the Aztek Federation.

Europa

Britannia Empire
Britannia is a powerful nation that was one of the first countries to jump start the industrial revolution. Known for having an advanced culture and society, Britannia once led a path of conquest across Europa, but met heavy resistance in Hibernia, Ordallia and Alpina. Britannia is one of the most technologically and magically advanced nations in the world and is one of the first major nations to promote human/monster coexistence even with the Order being their main religion. Britannia has an absolute monarchy with a king and queen at the top. What makes Britannia different from other Order states is that the king often has multiple wives in addition to his queen, human and monster, leading to the royal family being rather large.

Elladas
A mighty nation separated into myriad city-states, each ruled by a senator. Elladas is one of the first nations to have a democratic government and set the basis for the governmental system the Helic Republic would have. It’s largely a monster-friendly state, in contrast to the Order-centric Arcadian Empire, with which it has limited dealings with. Centaurs, harpies, medusa and dryads are common monsters in his region. Though smaller than Arcadia, Elladas has managed to maintain its independence as a country thanks to the aid of powerful monster mages such as baphomets and dark mages who provide assistance in return for some “favors.”

Zanef
Zanef is a monster-friendly nation that is famous for its beauty and serenity. It’s streets are lined with stone buildings finely crafted by famous architects, and boasts beautiful monuments such as the Church of Andraste that looms over the city and the colosseum, where humans and monsters hold sporting events and fights to show their skills. Though the Order has a presence here, there are a number of monsters who call this place home. Zanef has a rather high number of sea monsters due to its aqueducts and canals where sea-oriented monsters like mermaids, sirens and Scylla. Zanef is also a perfect vacation spot for tourists.

Arcadia
The empire of Arcadia is one of Europa’s most advanced and largest nations, spawning from the ruins of the Garlean Empire that once dominated eastern Europa. Ruled by an emperor and a senate, its territory spanned almost the entirety of Europa, to the point where it almost came to blows with Britannia after conquering Magyara. In modern times, Arcadia has lost much of its territory due to infighting and is no longer the major powerhouse it was in the past, but it still boasts a considerable military and magical armed forces.

Nabradia
The kingdom of Nabradia is the second largest country in Europa. Like Sahul, its land has large amounts of crystals grown naturally that channel vast amounts of spirit energy, leading to rather odd natural wonders such as magnetic anomalies and overgrown animals. Even the people are stronger and more durable than the average human.

Byzantos
The Byzantos Empire is another large polity that originally broke off from Arcadia in its decline. Though they have taken over many smaller countries, they don’t take as much land as Arcadia in order to maintain order over its territory.

Magyara
The duchy of Magyara is a small nation known for its production of fine weapons thanks to its mines, which provide most of its income. It was conquered by Arcadia but has since regained its independence with the help of Ordallia and Albion.

Ordallia
The kingdom of Ordallia is the third largest nation in Europa. Ordallia is known for being rather liberal in comparison to Order states like Albion and Arcadia, legalizing polygamy and homosexuality and is considered by many other nations to be uncouth or dirty. Despite other nations’ poor views on them, Ordallia boasts a rich culture and opens its borders to humans and monsters from all walks of life. Even members of its royal family have been known to take monsters as wives or mistresses.

Albion
The kingdom of Albion is an almost fairy tale-esque land that is home to some of the most famous knights, mages and heroes in western Europa. It is a rich and fertile land that could rival the majesty of even the most beautiful verdant monster realms and Albion’s human population boasts a rather large number of mages in its ranks. One curious thing to note is that Albion also has a rather large amount of fairy monsters flittering around the countryside and even in some towns. Furthermore, Albion’s population is an almost equal ratio of humans and elves. It’s believed that Albion’s land is one of the few portals to the monster realm, Tuatha De Danaan, the home of the fairy monsters.

Somnus
The kingdom of Somnus is a nation located in southern Europa, neighboring Tenebrae, a strong ally of theirs. One of the few kingdoms to resist Arcadia’s conquest, Somnus, like Tenebrae, has a high percentage of exceptionally strong mages who compose its magical armed forces. Somnus is highly advanced and progressive, providing safe haven for monsters and their mates who escaped Order persecution during the Hundred Years war.

Teutland
Teutland is a nation located near Rus that originally had a monarchy, but following the end of a rather harrowing war, a swift but bloody revolution caused the government to switch to a democratic one.

Alpina
Alpina is a kingdom located in northern Europa. Its terrain is mountainous and there numerous towns built either alongside or at the foot of large rock formations. This geographical feature has enabled Alpina to remain safe from both Arcadia and Byzantos during their periods of conquest.

Sonderland
Sonderland is a nation located between Britannia and Europa. Though not connected to Europa, like Britannia and Skandia, it’s considered to be a part of the continent by association. Much of its land consists of vast grassy plains with small forests that are home to fairy monsters and such.

Skandia
Skandia is an island nation that sports a fierce warrior culture. Together with some the more violent monsters like ogres and orcs they raid coastline villages and towns and leave before the larger armies could attack them. Men and monsters form the raiding parties while human women stay behind to guard their homeland.

Hibernia
Hibernia is a land divided between six kingdoms, each kingdom different in terms of customs, military might and beliefs, though they do share some similarities. They are all Order states, though two of them have some relations with monsters.

Celtica
Celtica is a small nation that doesn’t boast of anything particularly special. Their army is small, their territory is small, but they have good relations with their neighboring countries, which is a necessity if they are to survive barbarian raiding parties that roam the countryside.

Picta
A nation with no centralized government. Picta is instead ruled by tribal chiefdoms. They often clash with Hibernia, whom they periodically raid and pillage for resources.

Gebet
The Republic of Gebet is a league of towns situated in the island in the Andar Sea, southeast of Europa. Many of these cities are made up of waterways and canals that provide a method of travel for ships and boats.

Tenebrae
Tenebrae is a kingdom bordering Rus. It is a lush, green, mountainous area abundant in castle-like structures built along these mountains and connected by bridges and walkways. Tenebrae is a monster friendly state with a high percentage of mages and its royal family sports some very powerful magic not found anywhere else in Europa.

Rus
The Rus Federation is a nation located in eastern Europa. Sitting between Europa and Orience, the Federation has a long and bloody history of revolution and conflict between religion and state. Both humans and monsters alike consider themselves to be strong and formidable because of Rus’ cold, unforgiven climate and landscape. Loyalty to the nation is valued above all else, no matter one’s race or creed, and thus many monsters that place values in such concepts such as strength like ogres and orcs are often found here.
Orience

Xing
The largest nation in Orience. Originally formed out of a collection of city-states, Xing became a grand empire ruled by a human emperor who is said to be descended from Ilias herself. It is a human-led nation that seeks total continental domination under the belief that because the world belongs to humans, it belongs to them. Monsters are subjugated, but not exterminated, in Xing’s society and are situated below humans in the social ladder. Though laws are in place to limit the human/monster ratio, it’s legal to marry and reproduce with monsters. They worship the monsters known as the “Four Souls” as gods, and humans who travel to their holy land in the mountains return as incubi and are greatly revered as transcendent sages, or “xian”.

Shai Feng
Shai Feng is another major nation in Orience ruled by four power monsters often revered as divinities. It is a nation in which humans and monsters are equals, working together in amicable coexistence. Life there has a distinct rhythm, and their society is more loosely disciplined than that of human society. Humans show no ill will towards monsters and in turn, monsters refrain from assaulting human in favor of social integration.

Joseun
The Joseun Empire is a land dominated by a set of monsters known as the “Four Friends” and is a dark monster realm. It is a nation of monster supremacy which freely endorses the assault of humans by monsters in its territory. The resident monsters do treat their human men with great care as husbands, but in rather debauched, hedonistic and depraved ways. Some cities’ residents copulate like animals constantly, while others discipline their husbands strictly as sex slaves. Likewise, many smaller states allied with Joseun are ruled by powerful monsters called Youko. Many monsters here are stronger than most others in the continent, though their incursions into other countries are mainly to steal mates for themselves. In fact, most of Joseun’s combat forces are unmarried monsters.

Temujai
A nomadic nation composed of multiple clans who roam the Eastern Steppes east of Xing. Named after the famed “King on top of the World”, the Temujai have a culture centered on horse riding, and many warriors have monster wives from the centaur family who act as their mighty steeds upon which they attack their enemies with great ferocity. In order to maintain an equal amount of humans and monsters, the Temujai have polygamous relationships consisting of one human woman and one monster. They are a common and powerful enemy of the Xing Empire.

Bharat
Bharat is a nation situated on a peninsula in southeastern Orience. A semi-tropical, semi-arid land, Bharat is constantly assaulted by fierce monsoons and rainfalls, and is dominated by dense jungles where feral monsters roam alongside dangerous predators. Human society has differing relations with various monster species, though there are many species of lamia who regularly mingle with the human populace. Naga, lamia native to Bharat, are often worshipped by snake-oriented cults.

Nippon
Nippon is a small but powerful nation composed of several major islands and located south of Orience. It is a quaint little realm where a number of uniquely evolved monsters native to the land live. Here, these monsters are called “yokai” who live in harmony with humans, and live independently from the rule of the Monster Lord, instead forming various factions. Many monsters are integrated into human communities and live among them as if it were natural, serving husbands as good wives. As such, it is not uncommon for monsters to serve a human lord. Nippon is led by an absolute monarchy ruled by the emperor. Its main military force consist of samurai and shinobi, as well as a number of monsters trained in the art of combat and espionage.

Anea

Amara
The kingdom of Amara is a land with a long history that spanned thousands of years. It is a nation that worshipped the great sun disk, Aten. Originally it was ruled by human pharaohs, but as they copulated more and more with the native monsters, those pharaohs, once male kings, became monster queens, who ruled the land in their stead. Though the time of the pharaohs has ended, Amara is still ruled by a human royal family.

Axum
Axum is a legendary land that was once the home of a queen known only as Sheba. A lamia who could control the weather through her connection to the local elementals, she was a greatly revered queen who fell in love with a human king named Solomon. Their love, separated by distance and culture, was told by many storytellers long after their deaths, and the current lamia queen is their descendant. Axum is famous for its mines, which hold a variety of ores used for metallurgy, as well as fabled salt mines that presumably gave the kingdom its wealth in the first place.

Arrida
Arrida is a Middle Eastern nation with a rich and detailed history built upon legends and fantastical encounters. Governed by a sultan and his council, Arrida is a massive trade hub within the Middle East, which is mostly an arid region with settlements being few and far in between. Though the Order has influence here, not many really care about the organization and its religion. There are some anti-monster sentiment, but that’s more so because of the desert monsters who roam the surrounding areas stealing men and driving off potential customers. Trade is life here and if you disrupt it, then you’re public enemy number one. It’s not rare to find monsters of the mimic family mingling among the assorted wares in the marketplaces, and there are many dungeons littering the desert that hold monsters such as genies or echidna waiting to snatch up any man who wanders too close for escape.

Amber
The republic of Amber is a nation in south Anea that began as a Britannian colony after the first landing parties settled in the south region of the continent. Amber had attempted to expand its borders, but severe hostilities against the native humans and monsters of the land, followed by their own struggle with monsters within their own territory, forced the people of Amber to halt their expansion. Most of Amber’s cities are close together so that the response time of its military can be shortened, and the republic itself sits near one of Anea’s largest rivers.

Ugellus
The Republic of Ugellus is a South Anean nation allied with its neighbor Amber. Ugellus is one of Amber’s oldest allies, a native Anean city that began as a small town that agreed to provide protection to Amber in return for western modernization. The two nations for a strong alliance to repel local warlords, violent monsters and invading nations from overseas.

Paddra
The kingdom of Paddra was a small nation with strange customs. Their worship of the native monsters was nothing new, but their customs were rather odd for a pro-monster state. Paddra’s economy, military and political relations were all reliant on a seeress, a young woman gifted with the powers of future sight. The exact criteria for such precognitive powers is unknown, but apparently the seeress develops their power at random, and they are placed in a position of great power within the kingdom, making decisions based on visions and real time information. The exact nature of her powers is a closely guarded secret.

Verusia
The Verusia Union is the largest nation in South Anea, and the most advanced. It began as one of Britannia’s first colonies to settle in Anea, and consisted of multiple polities: Arcis, Rasca, Ratio, Wellow, Valgia and Dacia. When hostile native tribes and monsters began attacking the colonies, they united and formed a strong resistance that pushed their enemies back, but weren’t able to expand very far into their lands.

Australinea

Sahul
Sahul is the dominant nation in Australinea. Though small, Sahul is also wealthy, owing its influence to the vast amounts of crystals and other resources that lie deep beneath its surface. Devil bugs, giant ants and even ant Arachne aid in the vast mining efforts to obtain as much of these resources as possible.

Tasmania
A human country that is home to the native aboriginal tribes who once ruled Australinea before settlers from Europa came. Located along the coastline, they are masters at sea travel and naval combat, as well as sporting a strong military primarily situated for self-defense.

Meganesia
A dark monster realm where monsters and aboriginal tribes live and hunt together in Australinea’s rocky outback. Maganesia’s landscape isn’t that much different from the human world, but the sky is multicolored like an aurora and everything seems as if it’s an illusion.

Nyx

Hellgondo
Hellgondo is the main nation of monsters in Terra. Located on the continent of Nyx, Hellgondo doesn’t have much territory outside of Nyx aside from a few islands surrounding the continent, but the Monster Lord considers all her people to be a part of her empire, even if they do not live within its borders. Hellgondo is home to some of the strongest monsters in the world, mainly due to the thick demonic energy permeating the atmosphere and the encroaching power of the Monster Lord. Humans do live here, but often in the surrounding islands, where they provide human offerings to the monsters in return of asylum and protection.

Others

Kuja
Kuja is an island nation off the coast of Albion that is home to a race of female warriors known as the Kuja. Kuja is a large island that is mainly tropical in climate and is warm all year round, with dense jungles permeating the island and a large mountain range splitting the island in two. The Kuja are a tribe of human female warriors who live in a tribal matriarchal society ruled by a queen. They share the island with two other monster races, werecats and giants, whom they have shaky relations with. All the female inhabitants of the island regularly make trips to Europa and the neighboring islands to mate with males and return to have their children. Males are given to the monsters to raise as potential husbands while females are kept within the tribe. (Think Skull Island with amazons and the giants in place of Kong)

Jade
Jade is a nation located on a chain of islands off the cost of Europa that is home to humans and a variety of monsters (elves, trolls, dwarves, orcs, pixies and dragons). Jade is ruled by a council consisting of representatives from each race and order is maintained through an organization of trained fighters and mages called the Jade Guard.

Luminare
Luminare is a nation located on the island of Sentora, and is the main headquarters of Ilias Kreuz, a terrorist organization that broke off from the Order following the Renaissance period. It’s a strictly human settlement run by a democratic council, which merges religion and politics to make, in their words, a “holy state”. Any monster found here is cruelly executed and any human who sympathizes with them are either imprisoned or exiled…or killed. It’s a moderately temperate land with decent trade with other nations, but Luminare’s growing zealotry and willingness to shelter a terrorist group that is as much a danger to humans as well as monsters has made their standing on the world stage rather precarious.

Eldia
Eldia was a city within Nyx that was the first city where humans and monsters coexisted in an incredibly balanced fashion. At the heart of the city was the magnificent tower of Babel, a monument created for the goddesses of light and darkness.
However, Eldia met a gruesome fate when it came under siege in an infamous even known as the Fall of Babylon, where a massacre took place, killing both races. Humans and monsters blamed each other for the horrific slaughter, and the remains of those slain still remain there at the foot of the broken tower. That, and angel feathers littering the ruins.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Factions and Organizations

There are many organizations and factions within Terra, formed by both humans and monsters. These groups are often major players in the conflict between the two races, though there are a number of smaller groups that aren’t affiliated with what many people are calling the Human/Monster “Cold War”. Some groups support interaction between humans, monsters and angels, and some seek only domination over the others. Their views and beliefs are as varied as the individuals who compose them and an entire organization’s beliefs do not completely reflect the personal beliefs of their members. These are some of the major factions and organizations in Terra.

The Order

The Order of the Omnipotent, more commonly known as the Order, is the largest anti-monster organization in Terra. Part crusading religion, part military superpower, and part world government, the Order holds sway over a sizable portion of the world’s human population; and within the Order, worship of Ilias is practiced by the majority of the people. The Order is reviled by monsters and their sympathizers as a great evil, but its doctrines are largely benign; that people should live temperate, virtuous lives of kindness and charity-just not kindness and charity to monsters.

Order doctrine preaches about the right way to live as a human being. Clean living without drowning in pleasure or other desires is regarded as a virtue. For that reason, they are fiercely hostile towards the monsters which drown in pleasure and corrupt humans. They claim that monsters are evil, seeking to drag mankind into the depths of depravity and sin, and slowly devolve humanity into a race of bipedal animals used for breeding stock. Part of this is due to Ilias’ influence, as she seeks to drive a wedge between humans and monsters to spite her counterpart Alipheese. The Order was born from their never-ending feud.

Also, that isn’t the only reason why they are hostile towards monsters. Another reason is also that many high ranking Order officials feel a sense of impending crisis. Since the children born between humans and monsters always end up being monsters, it could lead to the decline of humanity.

Angels of the Ninth Circle commonly make contact with the Order at designated areas of the world, namely in churches and temples where worship of Ilias is strongest. Numerous cases of repeated contact with humans often lead to human/angel children called Nephilim being born. These Nephilim are stronger than the average human and sport angelic powers capable of repelling most monsters, though they are still susceptible, if not more so, to the monsters’ advances. Their powerful spirit energy attracts monsters and makes them prime targets during raids.

The Order is run by a Pope, a man or woman chosen to act as the Voice of Ilias, translating her will to the masses and are often the ones who communicate with the goddess directly. There are also thousands of priests and nuns who travel the world spreading the word of the Order, acting as missionaries, as well as the eyes and ears of the Order. Though there is no age requirement to join, the Order often recruits new members at a young age, usually children. It’s not odd for many long time Order members to have been orphans.

The Order has a dedicated military arm composed of men and women who are devout follows of Ilias and expert warriors against monsters. The majority of the Order’s military is composed of Footmen, Spearmen, Bowmen and Clerics. Those who receive specialized training in the Order are less common than the regular infantry, more capable of combating enemies of the Order or are generally more experienced in combat. They are rogues, knights, lancers, archers, and marksmen.

Heroes are a special group of elite soldiers within the Order, men and women from the various classes within the Holy Forces who are blessed by Ilias and her angels as holy warriors. They possess exceptional combat prowess and strong resistance to the effects of demonic energy. These heroes are usually chosen by various angels to produce Nephilim loyal to the Order, thus it’s not rare to see these hybrid offspring composing their ranks. Furthermore, Ilias has also taken to mating with heroes to breed strong warriors in her neverending quest to eliminate the monsters.

There are also the Inquisition, a sub-organization of the Order who hunt down anyone who is suspected of the heresy of being friendly with monsters. The vanguard of the Inquisition are the Templars, knights assigned to the group, and Paladins, mages trained extensively in holy magic. They were zealous in dealing with any perceived act of heresy, even killing innocent people instead of losing one heretic. Generally skilled in torture and interrogation, the Inquisition had gained a negative reputation even among the Order, and their increasingly heinous acts against their fellow humans had driven more and more human communities and factions from the Order.

The level of direct control which the Order exerts over human affairs differs from place to place; from apparent indifference and disregard for settlements like Polom, to repressive micromanagement of civil society in Ariande. Order lands are said in general to be more prosperous and culturally developed than others, while monster-friendly states tend to attract “ruffians” and aren’t as hard-working. Countries with large Order presence and have hostile policies towards monsters are called “anti-monster states”.

The Order’s stance against monsters and their sympathizers lasted for centuries, almost as long as human civilization. It wasn’t until the dawn of the Renaissance Age that things took a different turn. A young demigod daughter of Ilias named Andraste, one of the few children Ilias had with the Pope, began a movement to change the Order after a devastating event brought the religion to its knees. She reformed the organization into a more tolerant, peaceful and accepting religion that didn’t rely on violence and intimidating to carry out its goals. Her greatest achievement was forming a treaty with the Monster Lord at the time, publicly supporting human/monster coexistence, while also finding ways where the two races could coexist without creating an imbalance in population.

Demon Slayers

Nippon is a land well-known for being a country were humans and monsters live peacefully, however not all people support this belief. The Demon Slayers are a group of humans who specialize in fighting monsters. Most groups simply repel attacks from some of the more aggressive monsters, like unmarried Ushi-Oni, but others are more extreme, attacking even innocent, non-aggressive monsters, married or unmarried. Their reasons vary, but the most prevalent is the fear of eventual human extinction due to the increasing number of alluring monsters that threaten the human/monster ratio in Nippon. Others are more xenophobic, reasoning that human/monster couples are a crime against nature.
Demon Slayers usually act in small groups of well-trained warriors and mages, their ranks including samurai, monks and priests. Their warriors are very skilled in both armed and unarmed combat; samurai, Nippon’s equivalent of knights, wield swords sharp enough to slice through even steel armor, and monks are powerful bare handed warriors who either use blunt weaponry such as staves or their bare hands to smash through solid rock. Such warriors are capable of fighting off Oni and Ushi-Oni with ease, utilizing their spirit energy to increase their physical capabilities.
The Demon Slayers have made contact with the Order for cooperation in their fight against monsters, but their differences in faith and beliefs cause friction among many intolerant members, making relations tenuous at best.

Dragon Knights

The Dragon Knights are an order of warriors native to the city-state of Ishgar in central Europa. Considered to be a neutral faction, they are men trained in swordplay and lances and work closely with dragons, whom they ride as mounts. Dragon Knights are usually married to their dragon mounts, and it’s not rare to see Knights in training grow up with their future dragon brides from childhood.

The Legion

The Legion is the second largest human organization in the world that directly opposes the Order. It was formed by a number of humans who became sick of the Order’s hypocrisy, negligence and willingness to attack and persecute even humans completely innocent of any crimes of heresy. Many people had lost friends, family and lovers to the Order’s often false persecutions and unprovoked attacks under the guise of “maintaining order and purity among its followers” and they wanted the Order to pay.
The Legion is commanded by various warriors, mages, even demigods who fight for the people. Some just want to reform the Order after bringing it to their knees, but a disturbingly overwhelming number of humans want to completely destroy the Order without mercy. At the top of its inner circle is the Marcus Maximillian, a former Holy Knight and husband of the demon Mirai, both of whom have a personal vendetta against the Order.
The Legion uses what would later be known as guerilla war tactics to combat the Order’s superior numbers and resources. Marcus’s intimate knowledge of their battle tactics, limitations, and his group of spies within the Order have allowed the Legion to survive and deal severe blows to the Order and the morale of their followers. However, in order to deal large scale attacks, they must seek the help of powerful allies, namely the Cabal.

Ilias Kreuz

Though Andraste’s teachings were widely accepted and preached, there were those who still clung to the old ways of the Order’s monster slaying. Within the Order were a group of disenfranchised members and high ranking nobles who still believed that monsters were a threat to humanity’s existence. Openinly going against Andraste, these people separated from the Order and formed their own organization, Ilias Kreuz.

Ilias Kreuz is a terrorist organization that continued the Order’s former policies against monsters. They interpret Ilias’s teachings very seriously, showing no mercy towards monsters and will attack them no matter the cost. They mainly operated through attacking monster settlements either directly or indirectly. They also show human sympathizers, whom they call “heretics”, no mercy either, deeming them traitors to the human race and dealing harsh punishments onto them as well. The Order denounces Ilias Kreuz and the two groups often clash, almost as much as they do with monsters.

Their membership consists of former Order priests, nuns, soldiers and even heroes who reject Andraste’s teachings, many of them originally part of the Order’s inquisition, but there are also a number of wealthy influential individuals ranging from military officials and politicians to celebrities and Nephilim. Ilias Kreuz even has alliances with other anti-monster organizations, though Ilias Kreuz has gone to lengths even other groups refuse to go to eliminate the monsters. Though they were sorely outmatched by monsters in the early days of their conception, Ilias Kreuz has made a number of scientific and magical innovations that reversed the odds against monsters. Despite its vast influence and large membership, Ilias Kreuz has very little allies on a global scale, and most of their anti-monster operations in Europa and America.

Their base of operations is on the island nation of Sentora, which rests in the Andar Sea near the archipelago of Elladas in Europa. The island is constantly monitored by neighboring nations and trade with Sentora is very limited.

Machina Imperium

A group of fanatics from Oberion, a town that provides the bulk of the Order’s technology and weaponry, the Machina Imperium believe that only by converting their flesh into technology can humanity truly evolve. Possessing exceptional technical skill, mainly in the creation of magitek prosthetics, the Imperium is supposedly in league with the Order, who tolerates them so long as they provide more powerful technology to use against the monsters. The Machina Imperium is responsible for the creation of many uncanny weapons, such as rapid-firing guns, magitek armor, melee weapons that double as guns, and the infamous Eidolons found throughout the world.

Illuminati

A secret human faction that opposes the Order, they supposedly refuse to worship Ilias. Reasons for their opposition varies, but the most prevalent cause is that they believe that Ilias and her angels are the cause for many of the world’s troubles, namely the Fall of Babylon. On the other hand, the illuminati are also against the monsters, wishing for human dominance over the entire world, free of both monsters and angels, and denouncing the two goddesses.

Cabal

The Cabal are a radical faction of monsters spearheaded most prominently by demons and devils, seek to create a world ruled by monsters with humans subjugated under them. While they swear fealty to the Monster Lord, their philosophy is generally more extreme than hers.

It should be noted that all monsters have an instinctual urge to mate with humans for various reasons, either for marriage, reproduction, essence or pure dominance. Most are completely fine with having a human man as their mate and that’s that-but the Cabal are not most monsters. They cling to the dreams of the monster Black Alice, who was one of the previous Monster Lord’s who began the dream of monster dominance over humanity. Though Black Alice was killed for her heinous crimes, her dream still lived on in the demons and devils she called her daughters; the dream of monsters ruling over Terra as gods and humans being nothing but livestock to provide essence and breeding like cattle to maintain the population of monsters in the world.

They see humans as nothing but breeding tools and sex slaves, simply living flesh dolls to fill their insatiable cravings. That said, they are not above using humans to further their agenda in areas where they cannot tread, particularly where the Order is concerned. The Cabal’s best known activities include invading human settlements, kidnapping women, raping their men and engulfing them all in a monster realm. Through harsh and thorough training and rehabilitation, they turn women into their slaves, using them to infiltrate heavily defended human states and take them down on the inside. They’ve also sold hundreds of humans into slavery across the monster population, committing illegal activities long after Black Alice’s death. Their more subtle operations include smuggling items that induce incubization, like edible plants or cursed items, into the human realm.
Though they are vicious and unrelenting in their attacks on mankind, they do not invade human territory indiscriminately. They keep a close eye on a number of potential targets, and they formulate plans to best minimize casualties to their fellow monsters and reduce damage to their “merchandise”. Only after planning a thoughtful campaign do they begin invasion. They often target settlements on the verge of civil unrest, nations at war against each other, oppression of the poor, portents of mass monster executions, civil unrest, persecution of human groups-as well as the sacrifice of individual rights to the whims of society. Such states are easy to conquer, and their poor, abused humans are all too eager to give everything to escape their woes. Not only does the Cabal gain more humans for their stock, they’ve also gained loyal humans who will do anything for their new mistresses.

The Cabal is the antithesis of the Order, and their greatest enemy aside from the Legion. The two groups have clashed greatly over the course of the Cold War, and though the Order had the support of the angels and technology, the Cabal were smart, ruthless and cunning.

In modern times, the Cabal is deemed a criminal organization by many countries and organizations. They’ve never recovered their full numbers since the Middle Ages, but the Cabal still ran human trafficking operations all over the world, having Dark Elves kidnap and enslave humans for monsters to domesticate.

Sabbath

The Sabbath is a monster girl religion, its two fundamental tenets being to “impart the charm and indecency of tiny young girls” and “be devoted to pleasure like a monster”. Filled with loli supremacist monsters, the religion is non-theistic, having neither a god nor any real supernatural connection at all. Highly technophobic and research-based, the Sabbath periodically hold “Black Masses” that are half magitek expo, half pedophilic orgy.

Under the supervision of the Baphomet, the Sabbath’s chief adherents are the witches and the familiars, but loli monsters of any species are welcome. The Sabbath is very organized in its outreach work, and maintains branch offices far and wide throughout the world. Much of the daily work of its members involves proselytizing unbelievers, and also “canvassing, holding periodic assembles, developing spells and magic items, etc.”

The Sabbath is a modern day global loli religion and probably one of the organized monster associations there is. Originally beginning as the battle-magic division of the Demon Army, a branch of the military tasked with creating new spells and elixirs to use in battle, its divergence from its original goal is largely because of the actions of a high ranking Baphomet who took charge.

The Sabbath is headquartered in Hellgondo, and its head Baphomet is a resident in the Monster Lord’s castle. The bulk of the Sabbath’s rank and file are witches. Aside from witches and baphomets, many monsters that are actual children (as opposed to just looking like it) are enrolled in the Sabbath by their mothers in the hopes of giving them a head start in life by learning the tricks of the seductive trade at an early age. The Sabbath even operate their own childrens’ clothing line, distributing clothes enchanted with pleasure runes and engraved with the emblem of a dog (mainly because the ruling Baphomet is a huge dog lover).

As part of their missionary work, the Sabbath is currently pursuing cultural exchange with the Fairy Kingdom; mainly teaching the innocent, childish fairies the joy of sex and marriage. Much of the fairies “games” stem from the teaching of the baphomets and they draw much influence from the monsters in how to attract (trap) a man by using magic.

It should be noted that many members of the Sabbath actively dislike busty, curvy monsters and humans and aggressively promote their organization through all forms of entertainment and media, even children’s media. The Sabbath has reach the far corners of Terra for hundreds of years and with the advent of electricity, international flight and radio technology, it seems that their resources have only become more numerous.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Keep in mind that the information on this page is still in the works, so don't be alarmed if I change something here. And also, please leave some comments, show me what you guys think. I can take some feedback.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Terminology
Ilias
Ilias is the manifestation of light in the universe who later becomes a religious figure, serving as the goddess of all humanity. Together with Alipheese, she helped created the world, which acted as a home for their creations. The Order worships her as their mother goddess, and the angels are her creations and holy soldiers, though she isn’t universally worshipped by everyone.
Though a benevolent goddess, Ilias is in fact rather cunning and manipulative when it comes to getting what she wants. She is a firm and lawful goddess who holds little empathy towards her creations. She does feel love and happiness, but in her own way, desiring worship of only herself and threatens punishment upon any who defy her will. Her jealously of Alipheese’s relationship with her monster daughters had led to her seeking to purge the world of monsters and any influence of Alipheese. Her hatred is what caused the Great Monster War that almost destroyed the world.

Alipheese
Alipheese is the manifestation of darkness itself and mother goddess of all monsters. She and Ilias created Terra with their power and she created monsters in her own image, with her first creation being Alice I, the first Monster Lord, and the Six Ancestors from which all monsters would evolve from.
Alipheese cares for all her creations, treating all monsters like they were her own daughters; which is in contrast to Ilias’s rather uncaring and almost negligent attitude towards her own creations. However, Alipheese was known for being absolutely merciless towards those who angered her. Whereas Ilias is detached and distant from life, Alipheese likes to mingle with the mortals in Terra, often having children with various human men.

Monster Lord
The Monster Lord is a title that signifies ruling over the entire monster race. Being the most powerful out of all monsters, none dare revolt against her. It was founded by the monster Alice Fateburn I, a demigod daughter of the goddess Alipheese, named in her honor and carrying the genes of every monster race that live on Terra. For sixteen generations, the Monster Lord was always a descendant of Alice I, inheriting her name and her strong genes.
The concept and duty of the Monster Lord is to use “power to maintain order”. With the Monster Lord present, the other monsters are kept in check, with no black sheep roaming about causing serious rebellion or harm against others; her presence thus prevents anarchy and chaos throughout the monster world. If necessary, the Monster Lord has the legal right to punish and even execute her subjects if they are found to trespass her major orders blatantly.
Under normal conditions, the Monster Lord will hand over the throne to her daughter when she has grown enough. However, if the Monster Lord were to perish, the daughter would be conferred the title. However, other monsters may challenge her for the right to become the Monster Lord, though challengers rarely make win due to the otherworldly power of the Fateburn bloodline.

Great Monster War
The Great Monster War was a massive war between the goddesses Ilias and Alipheese that occurred thousands of years ago. Known to humans only vaguely in legends, it was a war that began when Ilias, jealous of Alipheese power (and her love) declared war on Alipheese and her monsters. The war between angels and monsters was long and ferocious, and though the goddesses and their creations were equals, the monsters were more suited for combat. But as the war reached its climax, the two deities realized that their constant clashing would destroy the world they had created. While Alipheese hesitated, Ilias continued her onslaught, threatening the existence of the world and their creations.
Refusing to surrender, Ilias made Alipheese an offer; if Alipheese allowed her to seal her away from Terra, then she will not harm their monsters, effectively using the entire world as a hostage. Alipheese complied, on the condition that should Ilias break her promise and commit genocide, the seal would break and Alipheese would be allowed back into the world. Ilias accepted these conditions and proceeded to form the seal.
However, one of Ilias’s angels, Lucifer, knew that Ilias would try to find a way around the deal, and thus convinced a third of the Heavenly Host to abandon Ilias, not in favor of the monsters, but of humanity, who were caught up in the war that ravaged their world. Lucifer warned Alipheese of Ilias’ plot, and when the light goddess sealed her from the world, Alipheese used the same power to seal Ilias from Terra as well, leading to both goddesses being forbidden to enter the world in their divine forms. Lucifer and her “Fallen” angels were deemed enemies of creation and hid from their former allies in Terra, taking human forms among man and monsters. And so the Great Monster War ended.

Spirit Energy
Spirit energy, also known to monsters as essence, is a kind of “life force” possessed by humans, plants and animals. It forms one half of a metaphysical yin-yang relationship with the opposite demonic mana of the monsters. Although monsters do not innately possess spirit energy, they all greatly hunger for it, and for some monsters, it represents most of their diet.
A mystical, metaphysical substance, spirit energy of various varieties is generated by all living things aside from monsters (who produce their own type of energy distinguished by the properties mana lacks). Small amounts are contained in organic foods like meat and plants, but it is intelligent life which produces it in the greatest abundance. When mana is expended, males replenish it naturally from within themselves. Females do the same but less quickly; they can also replenish their reserves by absorbing the energy which is emitted passively by grass, plants and other living things in the environment.
Human mages use spirit energy to perform magic, drawing upon their own reserves to power their spells. Overuse of magic-just like overuse of physical skills-causes exhaustion as spirit energy leaves the body. Other humans have learned how to use spirit energy in ways other than magic, mainly by increasing their physical abilities to almost match that of a monster.

Demonic Energy
Demonic energy is the life force contained in the bodies of all monsters. As previously described, it is intimately related to spirit energy, each like a single side of one coin. Technically each type of monster has its own demonic energy; such as werewolf energy, bubble slime energy, vampire energy, etc. It’s also why getting bitten by a vampire turns female victims into the same monster; some species of monster can turn human women into that same species by injecting large amounts of demonic energy into her body, replacing her spirit energy with demonic energy.
As well as powering monsters’ basic existence in general, demonic energy in surplus strengthens their spells, boosts their physical abilities, ramps up their lusts and lengthens their lifespans. Different monster species innately have different amounts of this energy, which is what accounts for the power difference between, for example, slimes and lilims. Nevertheless, all monsters from slimes to lilims can massively boost their powers by amassing more demonic energy; and the way to do this is to have more sex and take in more spirit energy. As with humans, monsters’ exertion, spell-casting and just generally being alive causes demonic energy to be lost from their bodies. Although they can survive on “starvation rations” with the spirit energy contained in normal foods, this is both unpleasant and unhealthy in the long term.
The passive effects of demonic energy are possibly more important than the active, hex-throwing ones: it transforms human lands into ominous monster realms, and on a more personal level, the sexual nature of the energy causes mental, physical and metaphysical aspects to turn towards sex. Infirmities heal, moods turn lustful, and a crazed ushi-oni with knives for feet and a boulder-crushing grip can savagely rape a petite shota for days on end without anyone dying.
Demonic energy is partly empathic in its effects. For married monster-incubus couples, the magical effect subtly molds the bodies of both towards their opposite number’s preferred sex-fantasy: most obviously, incubi changing their age-appearance to match their mate’s taste.

Essence
Essence is the term used by monsters for the spirit energy emitted by humans. Essence is contained in large quantities in men’s semen and saliva. Monsters ingest these both orally and by milking semen using their genitals. For monsters, essence is the greatest delicacy, superior to all other foods. It eases the thoughts of monsters that ingest it and induces them in a powerful sense of ecstasy. Upon absorbing essence, monsters’ bodies convert it to monster mana, which they subsequently store.
The taste of essence is greatly influenced by the state of the monster at the time of intake. The stronger her desire for the prey in question, the finer his essence will taste. In particular, the taste of the essence of a man whom she has recognized as her husband seems incomparably delicious, so sweet that she cannot thereafter bear to partake of another man’s essence. Many monsters become slaves o the seed of their husbands; a significant number can even be considered semen addicts.
Palliative nutritional supplements made from essence exist, but, for the above reasons, monsters tend to find their taste flat and unappealing.
Human men constantly exude trace amounts of essence into the surrounding air, which monsters use to hunt them. They are especially sensitive to the essence of their husbands; it is said a monster can and will find her husband no matter where he may try to hide.

Monsterization
Monsterization is the umbrella term for a whole host of different processes by which women, animals, elements, and various inanimate objects are all transformed into lustful monsters. Its common knowledge that men infused with a sufficient amount of demonic energy will turn into incubi, human men enhanced to suit the needs of their monster wives. Women infused with demonic energy are simply made more aroused and their bodies incredibly fertile from constant exposure, though they do not turn into anything other than human. However, there are a few monster species that can either turn human women into monsters or were born from a massive infusion of demonic energy.
There have been recorded cases whereby human females become monsters due to infusions of demonic energy. Females possess the ability to create spirit energy within their bodies as well, but it is present in weaker capacity. They are also incapable of the direct creation of spirit energy, and as such replenish it by absorbing it from their surroundings.
Certain species of monsters have been known to turn human women into monsters through direct or non-direct means. Werewolves inject demonic energy through clawing or biting, which slowly turns a woman into a werewolf. Matango emit spores that infect and transform women into matango. Ropers and parasite slimes physically enter their female hosts and slowly transform her from the inside out via cellular mutation. Vampire bite women and inject their demonic energy into them, turning them into vampires as well.
The monster species most adept at this are the undead. Vampires turn women into more of their kind via biting and injecting demonic energy into the body, changing them. Most undead monsters were born from demonic energy residing in corpses which once used to hold spirit energy. As the vessel is now empty, the injection of demonic energy “reanimates” the corpse. Pharaohs, mummies, ghouls, zombies and jiangshi are prime examples of corpses becoming monsters.
In the case of inanimate objects, demonic energy can be infused with objects such as dolls, swords even lamps and sometimes transform that object into a monster. In Nippon, there are many monsters who were once objects that were brought to life by being infused with demonic energy mixed with the feelings of their owner. Living Dolls are a famous example of this monster.
Transformed females basically retain their memories from when they were humans, and their personality, but their values and thought patterns often change to that of a monster. Free of the emotional limitations and restrictions they once had as humans, they become free and unrestrained like other monsters, and as a result attack men who catch their fancy.

Magic
Magic is the practice of harnessing the spirit energy that exists and flows through all living things, which allows practitioners known as magicians (mages) to manipulate aspects of reality through the application of spells. Magic encompasses many different abilities including astral projection, telekinesis, teleportation, and spell casting. It includes the practices of many cultures, nations and races, as well as many books and writings from ancient times.
Human magic is drawing upon the self-replenishing spirit energy they’re naturally born with. It is typically performed by way of very complex spell casting. Human magic almost has a scientific basis for its applications. Magicians have to take into account personal and surrounding circumstances in the spells they wish to cast. Most magicians have a limit to the amount and magnitude of strength they draw upon magic from. Attempt to go beyond one’s limits could result in overexertion and even death.
Monster magic operates in the almost the same way, barely distinguishable from human magic to the point that many people make no distinction-but the underlying energies are notably different in a few important ways. To monsters, magic comes almost naturally and doesn’t take as much training as it does for humans, and to certain monster races, it’s almost as easy as breathing.

Elementalism
Elementalism is the use of elemental magic by a covenanter. The four great elementals: ignis, undines, sylphs and gnomes are manifestations of the power of nature, and as such, hold power over the natural forces for fire, water, air and earth. On their own, elementals can exert only passive effects on the environment, but by associating themselves with a mortal covenanter, they become a duo capable of powerful magical spells. There are various organizations in Terra which hold differing views on the nature and purpose of elemental magic.

Magitek
Magitek is technology invented by humans to mimic the properties of magic. Magitek is powered by crystals, a mineral capable of storing and channeling different kinds of energy, even spirit energy. By manipulating the energy stored in crystals through machines, non-mages can perform rudimentary forms of magic ranging from near-superhuman feats to the manipulation of gravitational forces. Magitek can take on various forms, from weapons and bracelets to even clothing and implants in the form of tattoos. Manipulation of the crystals power is achieved through the manadrive, which transmits the user’s thoughts into the magitek that allows control of the energy.

Crystals
Crystals are a form of mineral naturally grown in the earth that is widely used by humans and monsters. Crystals are capable of storing and channeling various kinds of energy, from electricity to even spirit energy, and this function allows crystals to serve as the power source of manadrives that power magitek. Magitek acts upon this principle by using crystals to store spirit energy and allowing the user to manipulate the energy to perform magic. People have been known to infuse crystals into their clothing and even their skin to harness the energy channeling abilities of crystals.

Demigod
Demigods are half mortal/half god offspring. Most demigods are born from the union between a human and one of the goddesses Ilias or Alipheese. In the case of the former, such instances are rare, though Ilias has been known for mate with human men she deems worthy and pure (which are, unsurprisingly, rare); in fact, many kings, queens, warriors and magicians are powerful demigods. Alipheese is more liberal with her partners, often disguising herself as a monster before seducing her prey.
Demigods born from Ilias can be boys or girls, but most of them are girls. They are stronger than regular humans, sporting superhuman strength, speed, endurance and durability, as well as powers over holy energy. Ilias’ children are often revered as mighty heroes or prophets, such as Hercules and Andraste. Demigods born from Alipheese are always monsters, but they’re more powerful than regular monsters due to the divine blood within them. Such monsters are often worshipped as gods by human communities, like Quetzalcoatl and Nuwa (a Xingese Lamia). In addition to their impressive physical abilities, demigods also have unique powers of their own, such as pyrokinesis, photokinesis and shapeshifting.
All demigods emit a scent that monsters can detect. This is due to the divine energy in their blood, which is more prevalent in human demigods than monster demigods. They’re also more resistant to the effects of spells and other magical effects; it’s also harder for human demigods to be seduced by monsters, though only by a small margin.

Nephilim
Nephilim are the offspring of a human and an angel. Nephilim can be males and females, though females have stronger holy powers. They look like humans, but harbor superhuman physical abilities and sport holy powers. They give off a strong aura of holy energy that can be detected by monsters. Nephilim are small in number, remaining only in the mid-hundreds, as angels are forbidden from interacting with humans save for special occasions. The only species of angels that don’t birth Nephilim are Thrones, who are the only angels capable of birthing new angels by way of copulation with men.
Like their angel mothers, Nephilim have holy powers that mostly manifest as manipulation of light, which is harmful to monsters. Nephilim with a more powerful angelic lineage can utilize weapons made of holy energy, as well as create halos that signify mastery of their powers. Nephilim can also manifest wings, but they aren’t as strong as angel wings, which can carry any amount of weight.

Guilds
A guild is a type of organization characterized by a member base and common trade. The purpose of a guild is to obtain and disseminate job requests to members of the guild. There are a variety of guilds that cater to certain professions of high demand, such as merchants, mercenaries, treasure hunters, mages, combat experts and even industrial workers. Guilds are primarily formed for individuals to take jobs and earn zeni and other rewards. Guilds are ruled by guild masters, who are usually the most proficient in their craft. In modern times, guilds are managed by the Terran Guild Association, which creates and enforces the laws that guilds abide by and what type of jobs a guild can take. Guilds were once an occupation dominated by humans, but over the years, more and more monsters were joining guilds as well.

Zeni
Zeni is the main currency of Terra, mainly used by humans, but later adopted by monsters as well. In the past, zeni was mainly in coin form, with copper being the cheapest and gold being the highest. The introduction of paper money also increased the value of zeni, with five, ten, twenty and fifty zeni bills allowing people to buy and earn more.

The World Seal
The World Seal is the ancient seal that prevents the goddesses Ilias and Alipheese from entering Terra. Originally formed as a way to bar Alipheese from interfering in the development of Terra, the betrayal of Lucifer led to a turnaround that ended with both goddesses being driven off Terra. The seal was meant to only exile Alipheese from Terra using Ilias holy power to keep the goddess of darkness from entering, but when both goddesses were exile, the seal was changed. Now the goddesses could not enter Terra in their fully empowered divine forms; they could only enter Terra in weaker, smaller forms that were just above angels in terms of power. It’s only through this way that the goddesses can walk amongst their creations, though even then they can only remain on Terra for seven days and nights.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Monster Realms

Monster realms are areas of the world which are under the control of monsters. The monsters’ demonic energy warps the environment where they live, producing an ominous ecology of black trees, pink rivers, blood moons and aphrodisiac-spitting scorpions. This occurs when the demonic energy they release builds to a critical point, causing a metamorphosis within the lifeforms of the ecosystem.

The scenery of the monster realm, with its ever-somber black earth that is illuminated by plants that glow blue and purple, and works of art that incite lust in humans and monsters and guide them towards sex may appear sinister of obscene to the human eye at times. However, the environment of the monster realm which is even called “a world for monsters” is very comfortable, and an easy place to live for all monsters and the “incubi”, human men who were showed in demonic energy after having sex with monsters and changed into an existence that is more convenient for a monster’s husband.

Presently, a monster realm is a convenient environment where monsters and their incubi partners, lovers and married couples, can have a more pleasurable, lewd and happy sex life. Furthermore, the size of a monster realm may vary from small-scale like the size of a village, to large scale, to state level.

Aside from the monster realms that existed to begin with, there are normal lands that weren’t demon realms where humans live, that transformed into monster realms due to various factors. The main causes of human realms changing into monster realms are as follows: a national policy of coexistence with monsters, or an influx of monsters due to a monster invasion. Due to those reasons, the land becomes filled with demonic energy. Monsters naturally release slight amounts of demonic energy from their bodies and monsters with husbands will additionally release plenty of dense energy.

If there’s only one or two monsters, a tiny amount of energy is no big deal, but when many monsters gather together in the same place, such as towns, etc, and the monsters do nothing but have sex with their beloved husbands all the time, both the amount and quality of the energy released swells up in proportion. And then the vast amounts of dense demonic energy causes various things in a human realm to transform, and it changes into a monster realm, a world where monsters can get off making love with their husbands.

Additionally, there is a monster race that can single handedly release enough energy to change a human realm into a monster realm as long as they obtain a husband, Dark Matter, and the demonic princesses which lead the monsters and even the Lilim who sometimes invade human realms on their own, so sometimes monster realms are even born from just a single monster. Other than that, in some cases, the four great elementals that comprise nature itself such as earth, water, etc, changing into monsters, and when they gain power by having sex with human men and transform into “dark elementals”, their natural element changes into that of the monster realm faster than the rest of the land, and from there, the entire land gets converted into a monster realm.

Furthermore, once the signs of conversion into a monster realm begin to appear, there’s pretty much no stopping the conversion. The demonic energy released by monsters that fills the entire increases the fertility and libido of human women and change human men into incubi over time. Before long, the air becomes teeming with demonic energy and it seeps into the earth, water, and etc. Fruits and vegetables that grow with the benefit of demonic energy-enriched earth and water, suck up magical energy from the environment and store it. Monster realm crops will also appear and once the signs of conversion appear, the process of the conversion of the land into a monster realm rapidly speeds up due to a chain reaction of such violations of demonic energy.

Natural, conversion is an extremely joyous phenomenon to monsters and incubi. Especially monsters, snice conversion is connected with having a fulfilling sex life with their husbands, many monsters can sensitively feel the signs of change, and their bosoms swell with anticipation at the prospect of the days full of pleasure and love that are to come. It’s joyous to incubi in the same way, but unlike monsters, except for some who are adept at handling magical energy, the signs are difficult for them to notice. Especially in the case of a gradual conversion, and it isn’t until the scenery changes around them into that of a monster realm that they begin to notice.

Due to the pervasive demonic energy, human men change into incubi. Though the transformation process is described as going insane, no negative health benefits or bad influence to the human mind and body due to conversion have been confirmed. On the contrary, demonic energy is a vital energy that raises the longevity of living things, just like the spirit energy that humans possess. Since the earth is filled with that vital energy during conversion, it actually make the human body rather more durable and healthier. It was also recently discovered that demonic energy also makes human women incredibly fertile, rendering all but the strongest contraceptives inert during sexual intercourse. The changes in the body due to becoming an incubus along with the amplification of one’s life force often cures the illnesses that people had when they were human.

Variety of monster realms

Monster realm is a “general term” for special land that changed to be convenient for monsters to inhabit. Many humans and monsters just use the term “monster realm” without making any minute distinctions. Only a fraction of scholars and intellectuals use the official classifications that have been distinguished, but actually, monster realms can be divided into several variations.
Dark Monster Realm

These are orthodox and generally well-known. It’s always dark during the day and the red moon rises at night. The land is colored with black soil, and ominous blue and purple plants, etc. It’s the most common type of monster realm out of all of them. A monster realm becoming of monsters.

The term “monster realm” often indicates this type of monster realm. The scenery described up to this point is mainly that of the “dark monster realm”. The monster realms that originally existed were almost entirely of this type. Most monster realms that are distorted human lands are also this kind of monster realm.

When there is a huge influx of monsters all at once in a land previously uninhabited by monsters, in the case of sudden geographic transformation brought on by the previously mentioned “Dark Matter”, or in the case that the majority of the monster inhabitants are demon or undead type, most of these lands will become dark monster realms. Compared to the “light green” monster realm to be introduced in the following, the concentration of demonic energy is extremely high, so monster realm crops are rich in variety and easy to grow and monsters can just spend their days in depravity with their beloved husband. The magical energy released from that is absorbed, causing the crops to grow rapidly. Also, animals and ore peculiar to the monster realm that are highly sought after among monsters are produced. However, one hardly ever sees the normal fruits and vegetables that are found in the human world. Even if one tries to grow them, they mostly distort into the crops of the monster realm. There is a highly condensed magical energy in the air and water. It’s the best environment for spending one’s days having sex with her husband, so it’s ideal to monsters. If one wants to lead a more obscene, pleasurable, hedonistic lifestyle, this kind of monster realm is recommended.

Verdant Monster Realm

These only started to spring forth in recent centuries, but they are a peculiar kind of monster realm that are increasing at a staggering rate. Unlike “dark monster realms”, the sky is bright blue during the day and the brilliant light of the sun illuminates the earth. The ashen earth that receives sunlight is covered with green plants. Monster realms that have scenery which is hardly different from that of the human world in this way are called “verdant monster realms”. In the case of monster friendly states which co-exist with monsters, and some parts of the Zipangu region, etc, that gradually change into monster realms, or in the case of monster realms where the monster inhabitants are mostly races originating in nature such as beast man type or plant type, it seems to be easier for them to become one of these verdant monster realms.

Even though they’re all beastman type, in the case where there are many Holstaur and Weresheep, it will be easy for the land to become a verdant monster realm, but lands under the rule f races that prefer a hedonistic lifestyle such as Youko will generally become dark monster realms, etc, so this can’t be deemed a solid rule.

Compared to dark monster realms, the demonic energy in the air is somewhat thinner and it’s just a bit more difficult to grow monster realm produce, but most normal crops that existed in the human world to begin with can grow without being distorted by demonic energy, so monster realm crops and human world crops are in a state of coexistence. Additionally, the soil of the monster realm contains more nutrients compared to that of the human world, so even human world crops are extremely easy to grow. However, on the other hand, animals and ores peculiar to the monster realm can hardly ever be spotted.

Most verdant monster realms have an idyllic, quiet atmosphere. This kind of monster realm is recommended for couples that want to take it slow while living in harmony and having sex. Yet, only monsters and incubi can take it easy in these realms, not humans. Even though these verdant monster realms almost look the same as the human world, they are monster realms through and through on the inside. Just like that of a dark monster realm, the air and water drives humans mad with lust. The demonic energy is more than thick enough to gradually convert men into incubi.

Other than those with a lot of magical energy such as sorcerers, etc, the average human can’t tell these monster realms apart from the human world at a glance. There are even tales of those who don’t realize that they themselves have become incubi while living among the incubi residents who look in no way abnormal. For that reason, it seems that a lot of humans from the Order of Ilias enter these monster realms without realizing it and easily change into incubi.

Furthermore, there are a few differences from the human realm other than the fact that monster realm crops are produced. As in dark monster realms, when night falls, the magical energy in the air illuminated by the moonlight glows, dancing fantastically in mid-air. This beautiful light is faint and weaker compared to that of the dark monster realms, so it looks just like real fireflies, including the way that it floats.

Spirit Realm

The realms known as “spirit realms” are peculiar even amongst monster realms. As the name suggests, they are monster realms that exist in another dimension. Most of them were created in new dimensions by monsters with vast power. The holy land of the fallen angels that was created by the fallen angel Lucifer, and the mysterious and lustful kingdom of pleasure and delights created by a powerful kitsune are prime examples of spirit realms. Since they aren’t connected by land, it’s normally impossible to enter or leave one of these realms by walking. The method of entry varies depending on each individual spirit realm, but peculiar spells, rituals, portals (teleportation spells), or the assistance of a specific race are necessary.

Its normal to love one’s own husband more than anything, and to prefer to have sex with one’s husband, but many of the monsters of the spirit realms have peculiar culture, ideology, and values that are different from that of normal monsters, and the scenery and nature of these demons realms is also vastly different from that of the above mentioned dark monster realm and the verdant monster realm. There is also peculiar produce that can only be found in these monster realms. Despite there being few ways to travel to these realms, there is a surprisingly amount of travel back and forth and intermingling with other monster realms. There is active cultural exchange and exportation and importation of products, and it’s common to have many monsters travel to these sort of spirit realms on their honeymoons.

The most famous spirit realms are the Kingdom of the Cats, Avalon, Wonderland, Dis and Xanadu.

Royal Makai

The heart of monsterkind’s presence in the world, the royal Makai is an immense monster realm located on the continent of Nyx. The monster lord’s citadel is located here. In its center there is a city cantered around the enormous monster lord’s castle which is more enormous than any other city in all the world and monster realms, the city of Dis. Technically, it’s classified as one of the dark monster realms. The scenery is also mostly the same, but perhaps because of the monster lord’s presence, the magical energy is so highly condensed that a normal dark monster realm doesn’t even compare.

It goes without saying that ordinary humans cannot resist the powerful atmosphere, as men turn into incubi and women become wanton and lustful even more so than usual. The monsters that dwell in this monster realm are filled with the greatest concentration of demonic energy, growing even more powerful than the monsters in the human world, plus, as previous mentioned, the air has the greatest concentration of demonic energy, so humans who enter this monster realm rarely come out fully intact.

There is much intermingling with other monster realms, monster-friendly states, and etc, that is, all countries except the anti-monster nations that are affiliated with the Order. There are various amusement facilities such as an enormous art gallery, a colosseum, and the magical research institute which is owned by Sabbath.

There are also overwhelmingly huge shopping districts and such that can’t all be seen during a single stay, so there are lots of visitors from outside. The Monster Lord also seems to value cultural exchange with every monster realm, every nation and every region. While the Order’s soldiers desperately march on, portals are periodically being set up that connect to each monster realm and pro-monster state.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Monster Races
The monster race is composed of hundreds of different species, and previously attempts to document the various races of monsters have often tapered off due to either the evolution of an existing species or the birth of a new one (Alipheese often does this to fuck around with scholars every once in a while). Universally, the different monster races are grouped into families based on type, race and traits.
AN: Some of these monsters are OC monsters who I will get to describing soon.

Alraune Family
Alraune
Barometz
Liliraune

Ant Family
Myrmekes (Giant Ant)

Apeman Family
Kakuen
Yeti
Sasquatch

Arachne Family
Ant Arachne
Arachne
Atlach-Nacha
Girtablilu
Juro-Gumo
Ushi-Oni

Armor Family
Living Armor
Baphomet Family
Baphomet

Bat Family
Chiroptera (Werebat)

Bear Family
Ursa (Grizzly)
Ren Xiongmao

Bee Family
Honey Bee
Hornet

Beetle Family
Khepri
Soldier Beetle

Cancer Family
Cancer

Cat Family
Cait Sith
Carbuncle
Cheshire Cat
Nekomata
Sphinx
Werecat

Centaur Family
Bicorn
Centaur
Kelpie
Pegasus
Nightmare
Unicorn
White Horn

Centipede Family
Oomukade

Chimera Family
Chimera
Familiar
Manticore

Devil Bug Family
Devil Bug
Doll Family
Living Doll

Dragon Family
Dragon
Dragon Zombie
Jabberwock
Ryo
Wurm
Wyvern

Dryad Family
Dryad

Dullahan Family
Dullahan

Dwarf Family
Dwarf

Elf Family
Elf
Dark Elf

Fly Family
Beelzebub
Vamp Mosquito

Fox Family
Kitsune
Youko

Gazer Family
Gazer

Ghost Family
Doppelganger
Ghost
Phantom
Will-o-the-Wisp
Zashiki-warashi

Giant Family
Cyclops
Giants
Tetra

Goblin Family
Boggart
Brownie
Goblin
Hobgoblin
Leprechaun
Redcap

Golem Family
Automaton
Gargoyle
Golem
Lava Golem
Skeleton

Griffon Family
Griffon
Hippogriff

Harpy Family
Black Harpy
Cockatrice
Dai-Tengu
Karasu-Tengu
Gandharva
Garuda
Harpy
Jubjub
Owl Mage
Phoenix
Siren
Thunderbird

Imp Family
Arch Imp
Devil
Gremlin
Imp
Pixie

Ittan-Momen Family
Ittan-Momen

Lamia Family
Amphithere
Apophis
Basilisk
Bunyip
Echidna
Gorgon
Lamia
Naga
Sea Serpent
Shirohebi

Lizard Family
Salamander
Lizardman

Majin Family
Kitsune-tsuki
Parasite Slime
Trumpart

Mandragora Family
Flow Kelp
Kesaran Pasaran
Mandragora

Mantis Family
Mantis

Matango Family
Mad Hatter
Matango

Mermaid Family
Hippocampi
Mermaid
Merrow
Mershark
Sea Bishop
Selkie
Unagi Joro

Mimic Family
Charybdis
Genie
Jinn of the Jar
Mimic

Minotaur Family
Hakutaku
Holstaur
Minotaur

Mouse Family
Dormouse
Hinezumi
Large Mouse

Ogre Family
Ogre
Oni

Orc Family
High Orc
Orc

Papillon Family
Mothman
Papillon

Rabbit Family
March Hare
Jackalope
Wererabbit

Roper Family
Roper

Sahuagin Family
Kappa
Sahuagin

Satyros Family
Satyr
Faun (Weresheep)

Scylla Family
Hydra
Kraken
Scylla
Mindflayer

Shell Family
Giant Slug
Tritonia

Slime Family
Bubble Slime
Dark Slime
Humpty Egg
Nurenago
Parasite Slime
Queen Slime
Red Slime
Sea Slime
Shoggoth
Slime

Spirit Family
Asparas
Cupid
Dark Matter
Dorome
Glacies
Gnome
Kelpie
Houri
Ice Queen
Ignis
Kitsune-bi
Sylph
Tasurara-onna
Undine
Valkyrie
Yuki-Onna

Squirrel Family
Ratatoskr

Succubus Family
Alice
Alp
Amazoness
Demon
Dhampir
Dwarf
Fairy
Kejouro
Kunoichi
Leanan Sidhe
Lilim
Nereid
Night Gaunt
Rokurokubi
Succubus
Titania
Vampire

Sword Devil Family
Cursed Sword

Tanuki Family
Gyubu Danuki
Tanuki

Temptress Family
Akaname
Nurarihyon

Tentacle Family
Mara (Tentacle)

Tiger Family
Jinko

Toad Family
Bullywig
Mucus Toad

Troll Family
Troll

Tsukimogami Family
Chochin-Obake
Karakasa-Obake

Turtle Family
Jasconius
Umi Osho

Weasel Family
Kamaitaichi
Raiju
Wendigo Family
Wendigo

Wolf Family
Khenra (Anubis)
Cu Sith
Hellhound
Kikimora
Kobold
Werewolf

Worm Family
Greenworm
Sandworm

Zombie Family
Pharaoh
Ghoul
Jiangshi
Lich
Mummy
Ochimusha
Wight
Zombie
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

OC Monsters
The monsters in Monster Girl World are mostly based off the monsters from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, though some races have a few differences. I have also taken the liberty of creating some OC monsters based on monsters not shown in MGE. Please know that this list may be updated in the future, so stay alert for any changes!

Amphithere

Appearance: Has the torso and head of a woman, the wings of a bird and the lower body of a snake

Habitat: Jungles, mountains

Disposition: Regal, passionate

Diet: Carnivorous

Profile: The Amphithere is a subspecies of dragon with the wings of a mighty bird and the lower body of a large serpent. Native to Azteca, they were worshipped as gods by the local humans, who built great cities and monuments to honor them. In return for their protection and blessings, the humans would offer a healthy man as a sacrifice, whom the Amphithere will take as a husband.

Perhaps because of their divinity, Amphithere hold themselves with a regal air as if they were queens. Even when married, they still consider themselves above their husbands. This attitude is not unfounded, as Amphithere are extremely powerful, capable of using magic to summon powerful rainstorms, cause earthquakes and create strong winds. They’re not particularly expressive or open with their emotions, opening up only for their husbands and children.

When not offered a husband, Amphithere will hunt for one herself. Often snatching up unwary foreigners who trespass on her territory, she will either swoop in from the air like a massive bird of prey or slither stealthily through the foliage before pouncing on her man. Their serpentine tails are strong and are used to coil around their victims to either trap them or in ecstasy during sex.

Amphithere are very affectionate towards their husbands and express their love by coiling her tail around him or embracing him with her wings. They are very possessive of their mates, even by dragon standards, and desire to be close to their husbands at all times. When faced with a potential rival, the Amphithere will coil around her husband to shield him from rival females if feeling threatened.
XXXXXXX
Giant

Appearance: giant humanoid females similar in appearance to human females with skin tones ranging from light to dark and varying shades of hair color

Habitat: Forests, Mountains

Disposition: Greedy, possessive, loving, violent

Diet: Omnivorous
Profile: The Giant is a large monster that is almost as old as the mountains they make their homes in. Powerful and strong in both mind and body, giants stand at 32 feet on average, towering over most beings and even trees. Despite this, giants have dimorphic reproductive organs that allow them to mate with their smaller husbands.

Their massive size makes them formidable warriors, and their very bodies are weapons themselves, with touch skin, hard bones and powerful muscles. They often use spears, clubs and hammers as their main weapons, and it takes a lot of firepower to bring one down. One giant is difficult enough to fight, but a group of them are nearly impossible to fight at once.

Giants are normally have pleasant dispositions, but they can turn violent in the blink of an eye if someone tries to steal something of theirs, namely their husband. They have short tempers and adolescent giants typically fly into a rage when something doesn’t go their way, leading to huge amounts of damage to their surroundings.

When a man catches their eye, they forcefully take him back to their homes to claim him as their husband. They treat their men well and provide them with everything he wants or needs. They’re rather forceful and rough during sex, driven by a powerful sex drive that makes them the dominate one during intercourse, but they always take care not to seriously injure their mate. They won’t stop until their man has fully pleased them, and those who pass out before doing so will be punished.

One lesser known fact is that giants have evolved to emit a sweet smelling musk that attracts men. This aroma instinctively draws men to them while being undetectable by women. A giant’s pheromones can make a man aroused at close range and get him in the mood for sex.

They rarely live alone, preferring to form communities with other giants, namely tribes governed by a chieftaness. Some giants live solitary lives, but even then they sometimes keep pets to keep them company. It’s not rare to find a giant keeping another monster as a pet; though such monsters are treated kindly, they still hold grudges, and the giant will catch a man for them to mate with as compensation. However, giants are very possessive of their husbands and get extremely jealous (and by extension, violent) if they interact with other women.
XXXXXX
Genie

Appearance: Beautiful women with blue skin of varying tones and lightly colored hair and vibrant eyes. Their lower bodies typically combine into a spectral trail leading from their lamp.

Habitat: Deserts, ruins

Disposition: Deceptive, coy, lustful

Diet: Men’s essence
The genie is the rarest member of the mimic family, known for her famous ability to magically grant wishes. They live within magical constructs of their own making that take the form of lamps that are often found in remote dungeons or tombs. Genies are mischievous creatures who will grant wishes, though these wishes always has something to do with pleasure. There are exceptions though; a genie will not grant wishes that will harm another living being; they will not force someone to fall in love, and they will not grant any wish to raise the dead unless in the case of potential undead monsters.

When a man acquires a genie’s lamp, he is given three wishes. These wishes are a grace period in which the genie measures the man’s worth to see if he is the right guy for her. Each wish must be repaid with a sexual act on the man’s part, getting more perverse with each wish. After the third wish, if the man has gained her favor, then she takes him into her lamp, where they live in sexual bliss for the rest of their lives. The lamp disappears and is never found again.

It’s common knowledge that genies are mostly polygamous monsters; they have large harems composed of men who’ve summoned them in the past. No one knows what goes on within these lamps, for the men rarely leave the lamp, but genie daughters born from these couples claim that the men taken within live like gods with their wives. According to young genies willing to describe it a bit further, it stands to reason that within the lamp is a separate dimension where a genie and her harem can live wealthy, sex-filled lives forever.
XXXXXX

Phoenix

Appearance: Young, slender women with bright red wings and golden brown talons.

Habitat: Volcanic regions, mountains

Disposition: Varies

Diet: Carnivorous (usually small animals)

Profile: The phoenix is a rare species of harpy who possess extraordinary powers. They can generate flames from their wings and coat their entire bodies in fire for defensive purposes, as well as breathe fire for offense. Phoenixes also have a strong resistance to fire and heat, often making nests near volcanic regions where the environment is too hostile for humans and regular monsters to live.

Another well-known trait is their longevity. Next to elves, succubi, kitsune and demons, phoenixes are one of the longest lived monster species in the world. Legends of their immortality aren’t that far off, but they’re exaggerations at best. Phoenixes do die, but they have long life spans.

The temperament of the phoenix is surprisingly different from other harpy species. At a young age, phoenixes act like typical harpies, cheerful, childish and playful, but as they grow older, they become more subdued and quiet. Long lived phoenixes are often seen as wise women for their vast knowledge of the world and nature itself. People often seek them out for their wisdom, and thus they often find potential husbands this way.

When it comes to actively hunting for husbands, phoenixes are like crimson birds of prey, using their powerful claws to restrain him. If he’s too fast for her, she uses her flames to disable him. These flames can be made to be harmless to her chosen targets, and she channels her intense feelings through them. When these emotional flames touch a man, the overwhelming emotions pumped through them often cause him to faint, leaving him at her mercy. Sex with a phoenix is a fast paced but loving affair that’s enjoyable for both parties, though may leave the man with sore hips.
XXXXXX
Tetra

Habitat: Deserts, mountains,

Disposition: Aggressive, free-willed

Diet: Omnivorous, prefers meat

Profile: The Tetra are a subspecies of giants with red skin and two pairs of arms. They live in nomadic tribes in places where few humans and monsters
bother to live, like the desert and mountain ranges. Tetra stand at an imposing 12 feet compared to humans, and their bodies are physically prime for fighting, with skin and bones capable of supporting immense weight and muscles that are resistant to the fatigue poisons that cause humans to be exhausted.

Tetra are aggressive warriors who value honesty and honor. As such, when hunting for a husband, they seek out men who are both honest and honorable, preferably men who are also strong fighters. Of course, this could also mean that tetra are interested in a man who is exceptionally honest about his lust so long as he does not act dishonorably to satisfy it.

Independent by nature, tetra dislike being forced into obedience, and will often violently retaliate when provoked. As such, they favor husbands who treat them as equals and will not subjugate them. They are a prideful race of monsters who are not afraid to let everyone know that they are a force to be reckoned with, though this pride doesn’t stop them from begrudgingly admitting their mistakes.

Tetra possess short tempers and often fly into a rage when something or someone sets them off. As a result, this leads to them having angry sex with their husbands to burn off the frustration of not being able to solve problems with rapid fire punches. Single tetra either vent this frustration through smashing apart whatever they can find or kidnapping the first man they see to satisfy herself. Their sense of honor usually leads to them taking responsibility and accepting the man they sexually assaulted as her husband, even if it means submitting herself to them.

While tetra are naturally aggressive, their even more ferocious when defending their families and friends. Their rage is legendary and even powerful monsters like lilim steer clear of the tetra when they’re in this state. This anger, known to tetra as their “wrath”, makes them stronger the angrier they get, and this in turn makes them more dangerous. Long lived tetra have been known to grow an extra pair of arms, gaining six arms in total and becoming extremely powerful. Such powerful individuals are known as “Asura” and are revered among tetra as demigods.
XXXXXX
Garuda

Appearance: Humanoid with strong, curvaceous bodies. They have long hair of varying shades of red, eagle-like eyes and large wings on their backs. They have powerful talons and red fur on their legs that extend up to their thighs

Habitat: Cliffs, mountains

Disposition: Violent, proud, lustful

Diet: Carnivorous, snakes

Profile: The garuda are a subspecies of harpy with incredible powers. Considered to be the strongest of the harpy species, they are larger than the average harpy monster, sporting powerful bodies supported by equally powerful wings. They are magical by nature, capable of manipulating winds and are completely immune to terrestrial poisons.

They make their nests in high places that are completely impossible to access without the power of flight. This is to ensure that their husbands do not try to escape.

Garuda are a proud race that take great pride in their status as divine monsters. They’re often worshipped by local human villages and take tributes in the form of male offerings, whom they take to their nests to have sex for hours on end. In other regions, they often attack human settlements or wayward travelers to obtain husbands, summoning gale force winds to cover their escape. During sex, garudas will mate with their partners until they’re completely exhausted.

The garuda have a long standing rivalry with the naga, though their reasons seem to be related to their worshippers. Encounters between the two species often lead to fights that cause massive amounts of damage.
XXXXXX
Naga

Appearance: Female humanoid upper body with dark skin, voluptuous curves and hair that ranges from black to white (in rare cases) and an ivory white lower snake body. Older nagas have pearls in their foreheads.

Habitat: Temples, jungles, near rivers and water

Disposition: Varies, lustful

Profile: The Naga are a powerful race of lamias often worshipped by humans as fertility goddesses. Unlike their lamia cousins, nagas can assume a humanoid form in conjunction to their natural human/serpent forms by splitting their tails into legs. Nagas possess powerful magic connected to fertility, able to make a woman more likely to have children and even emit a natural aphrodisiac that increases the libido of humans within the immediate area. They are often associated with bodies of waters-including rivers, lakes, seas, and wells-where, by either coincidence or otherwise, nagas often build their temples.

Naga usually live in temples with many loyal and devoted servants attending to them. Asking for their services requires payment. Sometimes its money, but often its sex in the case of unmarried men, as the essence gained from sex powers their magic. Married nagas are strongly devoted to their husbands and lovingly dote upon them. Naga priestesses and their servants often mate with unmarried men who catch their fancy. If groups of men are present, then the priestess will have first pick before letting her servants have the rest. For nagas, sex is a communal affair and orgies are a very common sight within the inner sanctums of their temples.

Nagas with powerful magic have pearls in their foreheads that is formed from demonic energy. These pearls signify their status as priestesses, blessed to spread their love and wisdom to other lands.
XXXXXX
Banshee

Appearance: Beautiful spectral women with pale skin and dark hair. Often wear old, worn dresses that are quite revealing.

Habitat: Forests, villages

Disposition: Melancholy, lustful, violent

Diet: Men’s Essence

Profile: Banshees are monsters that appear as stunningly beautiful women of any age that suits them. They’re usually clad in old, word dresses that often reveal their stunning ghostly bodies. They’re usually intangible, but large amounts of essence can make their bodies solid. They are melancholy spirits who roam forests and villages wailing when someone is about to die, and they often mourn the dead with deafening wails and endless tears. The more important the person who died, the greater number of banshees mourn his death.

Banshee’s often leave silver combs in easy places to see in order to lure unsuspecting men into the range of their wails. A banshee’s cry is capable of paralyzing or hypnotizing people within range. This allows the banshee to effectively trap potential husbands and spirit them away to rape them in seclusion.

Banshees rarely appear within human settlements unless they’re hunting for a potential husband or predicting someone’s death. This is usually discernable by witnessing a banshee washing the clothes of those who are about to die or their potential husbands.

Once a banshee sees a man, escape is near impossible. For men who were caught, they are given a chance to escape: a banshee will blindfold a man, then she and her sisters will take turns raping him. If he can discern his bride while remaining conscious, then he can choose to leave or stay. However, banshees have insatiable sex drives, and large groups of them always reach over thirty, each women just as hard to satisfy as the last. They all act the same and their cries are nearly identical, making the test very difficult.
XXXXX
Sasquatch

Appearance: Humanoid with a thick coating of fur over their bodies. Their fur ranges from black to shades of brown and often covers their eyes. They have large hands and feet, and stand at 12 feet in height.

Habitat: Forests, mountains

Disposition: Varies

Profile: Sasquatch, commonly referred to as Bigfoot, are monsters who appear as tall, muscular women clad in thick fur. They are physically powerful creatures, several times stronger and faster than a man and have incredible athletic abilities. Their hands and feet are larger than a human’s, and are incredibly dexterous, able to grip tightly onto objects and surfaces. Sasquatch live deep in forests, far enough from civilization to ensure that they remain hidden and elusive, unless they want to be found. There are a surprisingly few number of sasquatch in the world, limited only to forested areas in America and Europa, and their lack of presence leads to even some monsters doubting their existence.

Sasquatch are strong but cunning creatures. They use the allure of their existence to attract explorers deep into their forest homes before moving in and kidnapping unwary travelers, explorers, hikers and Bigfoot enthusiasts. People hunting for Sasquatch often become the hunted. They frequently kidnap and rape men, striking when they’re distracted or off guard.

Sasquatch are playful monsters, often playing tricks on humans like peeking into windows, shaking tents, banging rocks and sticks together, knocking on trees and making noise to scare people. They are usually sweet monsters, but when angered, they become dangerously violent, attacking those they come across and hurl large boulders at their enemies. Angry Sasquatch have been known to raid houses and camp sites for food.

In America, grizzlies and Sasquatch often come to blows over territorial disputes or when they fancy the same man. Such fights are legendary in their display of brute strength, ferocity and general sexiness.

Sasquatch are very loving to their mates, and take good care of their husbands and children. They love using their large hands and feet to ring men to orgasms. Sasquatch husbands describe a footjob from a Sasquatch as being no different from a regular handjob, though Sasquatch feet are stronger than their hands, leading to some very pleasurable experiences for men into foot fetishes.
XXXXXX
Leviathan

Appearance: Humanoid with a muscular frame standing 10-15 feet tall. Has blue scale hands and feet and a strong tail.

Habitat: Oceans

Disposition: Violent, aggressive

Diet: Carnivorous (mostly fish)

Profile: Leviathans are powerful aquatic monsters of great power and influence. They stand at 15 feet tall and possess powerful water magic which they use to hunt prey and capture husbands.

Leviathans are picky monsters, preferring to have what they consider to be the perfect man for their husband. They assault ships and drag the men underwater, where she thoroughly examines them. If they find their husband, they will pump massive amounts of demonic energy into him to change him into an incubus before raping him on the spot. If she doesn’t find her perfect husband, she just rapes one man after the other as “compensation” for wasting her time.

Leviathans are powerful monsters with physical strong bodies and scales harder than steel. They have powerful control of water, using their powers to create whirlpools to attack and sink ships. They’re considered alpha females of the sea, and many other aquatic monsters adhere to their presence out of fear and sometimes reverence. Whenever a leviathan attacks a ship, expect to see a couple dozen monsters nearby waiting to snatch up the discarded men who don’t live up to the leviathan’s standards.

Leviathans live like queens and treat their husbands like kings. They often make slaves out of weaker monsters, and the leviathan will allow their husband to use her slaves as their own, under strict rules, of course.
XXXXXX
Hydra

Appearance: Voluptuous woman with the lower body of a massive serpent that splits into multiple snake heads.

Habitat: Caves, rivers,

Disposition: Violent, strong willed

Diet: Carnivorous (wild animals, etc)

Profile: The hydra is a powerful species of lamia with a unique biology. Their lower bodies split into separate tails that end in snake heads that share the same will and act as extensions of the hydra’s consciousness. Hydras are extremely powerful and dangerous, sporting exceptional physical strength and speed that few other lamia species can match.

They spend much of their time roaming in and around rivers and swamps where animals and men are plentiful. Upon seeing a man, they don’t hesitate to rush him and rape him on the spot. Her snake heads are strong and are used to subdue her prey. Extremely territorial and possessive, the hydra will attack and monsters within her territory, and even other hydra to maintain her turf.

Hydra have powerful regenerative abilities, able to regrow severed snake heads and limbs. So long as their head is connected to their body, they can regenerate any portion of their body no matter how severe the damage. Their snake’s venom can induce a severe state of arousal in a human, and this gets them ready for sex within minutes. Using their snake tails to keep their mates in place, the hydra will rape their prey until they’ve fulfilled their sexual urges, which is legendary in depravity.

Hydra consider their husbands to be slaves, even the willing ones. They often have their husbands handle things they’re incapable of doing, like handling fire of facing gorgons, their mortal enemies.
XXXXXX
Behemoth

Appearance: Humanoid, standing at 15 feet tall with dark fur and sharp claws and teeth. Eye color is often bright orange or red.

Habitat: Jungles, forests, mountains

Disposition: Passive, violent

Diet: Omnivores

Profile: The behemoth is a large monster with a strong body that sports exceptional physical strength and durability. Their bones are hard and strong, their skin thick like leather, their muscles durable and powerful and their claws and teeth capable of tearing through stone and metal. They are powerful beings who are sometimes mistaken as relatives of the giants. Despite their great aptitude for destruction, behemoths are normally passive, generally staying within their territory and rarely leaving their land. However, when angered, behemoths are violent and unrelenting, destroying everything in their path.

Behemoths are mostly solitary creatures, living only with their husbands and daughters. Unmarried behemoths travel the land in search of their mates, surprisingly picky about who they copulate with. When encountering potential husbands, they examine him closely either by smelling or licking him. If they don’t like him, they throw him away and go about their business; if they like him, they gather him up in their arms and whisk him away to their dens, where they have sex for hours (behemoth demonic energy provides fuel for their husband’s stamina so that they do not tire until they’ve pleasured their lover).

Behemoths are apex predators and are considered to be at the top of the food chain. In their natural environments, it’s not uncommon to have other monsters make their homes around behemoth dens because they scare off most threats. However, should those monsters attempt to snatch the behemoth’s husband, the behemoth will not hesitate to beat the monster down and leave her to the vultures. Even when they’re asleep, a behemoth will know if their husband is with another monster due to their scent alone.
XXXXXX
Tanuki

Appearance: Petite humanoid female with large tuffs of brown fur on her arms, legs and shoulders with Tanuki ears and a large bushy tail

Habitat: Forests, urban areas

Disposition: Mischievous, playful, lustful

Diet: Omnivores

Profile: Tanuki are shapeshifting monsters native to the strange land of Nippon. Classified as a type of monsters called “yokai” by the people of Nippon, the Tanuki are mischievous and joyous monsters, but can also be gullible and absentminded. Like Kitsune, they are one of the more commonly known monsters in Nippon and are famous not only for their cuteness, but also for the tales of mischief and trickery associated with them.

Tanuki possess powerful magical abilities. Like Kitsune, they have the ability to shapeshift, and often use this ability to trick unsuspecting humans or attract potential husbands. Especially dedicated Tanuki will often research the object of their affections to know what he finds attractive before changing into that form.

Aside from their powerful ability to change shape, perhaps the most famous attribute that Tanuki possess is their large and magical breasts. Despite their small frames, Tanuki have large, ample breasts that, according to some legends, they channel their magic through. Many Tanuki enchant their breasts so that they attract men like bees to honey. Before the man even has a chance to break free, they find themselves in her clutches.

One odd fact about Tanuki is that they, being amorous monsters, often engage in non-romantic casual sex whenever they want to get that craving satisfied. Whereas other monsters actively search for husbands, Tanuki often have sex with men who tickle their fancy before moving on. Exactly how they find their husbands is a question that no Tanuki worth her salt is willing to answer, preferring to keep people guessing. It’s not odd to think that maybe this mystery is another ploy to attract men to them so they don’t have to put much work into looking for a husband.

The most intelligent and magically adept Tanuki have been known to adopt human names and practices, such as gambling, drinking, even administration and religious activities. Many go through their whole lives living among humans without ever being detected. If you run into a young woman with a penchant for jokes and tricks, chances are that girl may be a Tanuki in disguise.
XXXXXX
Grim Reaper

Appearance: Pale skinned women clad in form fitting black robes. Often conceal their features with long hoods and carry a black, ornately made scythe

Habitat: Monster realms, graveyards, funerals

Disposition: Calm, lustful

Diet: Essence of human men

Profile: The Grim Reaper are spirits who are considered to be the personification of death. They are mysterious monsters who are rarely seen in other areas save for places where death is prevalent. Their scythes are formed from the demonic energy they generate from the essence they take into their bodies. Grim reapers take it upon themselves to ferry souls of the deceased to the afterlife, no matter their faith, and their duties have put them at odds with the angels.

Their main diet is the essence of men, but they acquire it through unconventional means. The essence they feed on comes from the souls of men whose souls they reap. Men who died with regrets are usually the ones they feed on, having sex with him to absolve him of his regrets and send him off peacefully.

When it comes to husbands, grim reapers surprisingly don’t make marriage their top priority. When the chance arrives, however, they offer their chosen husband a deal. One whole night of sex; should the man remain conscious and outlast her, he will live to see the next sunrise, with her as his wife. Should he fail, then he will die and become an undead incubus serving as her proxy in the physical world, still married, but largely subservient to her.

Grim reapers reproduce the same way a human woman would, but their daughters are born as tiny wisps who gain form from their mothers channeling
spirit energy into them from constant sex with their husbands. Upon forming a body, they are taught by their mothers the art of reaping souls and forming their own scythe.
XXXXXX

Harlequin

Appearance: Athletic young women with pale skin and dark hair colors. Their facial markings are similar to that of clown make up and have large irises.

Habitat: Urban areas

Disposition: Cheerful, playful, crazy, lustful

Diet: Omnivorous, essence

Profile: The Harlequin are a subspecies of succubus who look like female clowns. A lively and free spirited race of monsters, harlequin mostly live among humans disguised as clowns, jesters or mimes. They love a good joke and will do anything for a laugh, from pulling pranks to acting silly and even initiating embarrassing situations, which rarely seem to bother them. They want to spread joy and laughter to all, especially those most unfortunate.

Harlequin are superb acrobats and athletes, capable of pulling off tremendous feats of acrobatics that normal humans would have to train for years do be able to perform safely. They carry an assortment of joke props they use for their pranks, with their most dangerous prop being a fake flower that sprays a powerful liquid aphrodisiac. Anybody hit with it will go into an uncontrolled state of lust and attack the nearest person and rape them. They rarely use their flowers in public unless they think the outcome will be comical.

Harlequin are very open about their emotions. When they see a man they like, though they won’t openly confess to him, their actions are pretty easy to decipher. Harlequin often prank and joke around with the men they like the most, often asking him his opinion on jokes they just invented. Each prank will become more sensual and sexy than the last, getting to the point where she uses her flower on them. If that doesn’t work, against all odds though, they just resort to kidnapping and raping him.

If their feeling particularly amorous, they’ll call in a clown car carrying more harlequin where they all gang up on the man and have turns raping him. It happens more often than not.

While most harlequin just want to make people laugh and find a husband, there are a rare few individuals who are truly insane and play dangerous pranks. They’re extremely violent and crazy, making them dangerous to be around. They mellow out when they find a husband, but they’re still dangerous. The best way to subdue them is to have them put as much energy into sex as possible, as often as possible. Otherwise, they will drag their husbands on destructive and highly implausible outings that can cause serious damage.
XXXXXX

Inugami

Appearance: A muscular woman with dog ears and sharp teeth with lupine hands and feet, and a short dog tail.

Habitat: Human settlements

Disposition: Distrustful, resentful, loyal

Profile: The inugami is a subspecies of werewolf native to Nippon. They are a unique species of yokai that’s born from dog mistreated and abused by their owners. In some rural villages and towns, dogs suspected of being evil spirits in disguise were cruelly tortured for several days before being beheaded and buried under a noisy street before the head and body were purified. In some cases, the dog’s body would be saturated with demonic energy and reincarnate as an inugami, a resentful yokai with ill feelings towards humans.

By nature, inugami are strongly distrustful of humans, perhaps for good reason, and they absolutely hate the people who killed them in their past lives. It’s not uncommon to find an inugami going on a rampage in a village where they died, hunting down the humans who tortured them. This could even bring them into conflict with some of the other monsters living with humans.

Despite their resentment towards humans, inugami are still monsters with amorous feelings towards human men, especially men who are kind to dogs. These feelings often clash with their personal preferences, and thus the inugami will often act cold and cynical toward their chosen mate, trying to hide their feelings under a harsh exterior to avoid being betrayed the same way they were when they were dogs. However, one can tell the mood of an inugami by observing her tail and ears, which show her true feelings.

Time and effort are needed to erode an inugami’s emotional walls. Once they get over that hurdle and begin to trust the man, she will admit her feelings in a way that doesn’t take away from their natural fierceness. If a man confesses to her in turn, the outcome depends largely on how much she trusts him. Again, watching her ears and tail are a perfect way to discern her true feelings.

Married inugami are very loving and devoted toward her husband and children. No longer held back by strong emotions, they are very lustful and protective of their families, growling at strangers and even other monsters.
XXXXXX
Kirin

Appearance: A centuaroid body with pale skin, white scales, equally white manes and a single horn made of diamond. Though it looks like they have fur, they actually have scales.

Habitat: Unknown, Xing

Disposition: Prideful, calm, elusive
Diet: Herbivore (plants)
Profile: The Kirin is a strange and rare monster that dwells in remote areas of the Orience continent, namely in Xing. Though they look like unicorns, they are actually a species of dragon. The fur on their bodies are actually thin, quill-like scales mixed with the pseudo-fur that Xingese dragons are known to have and their hooves are actually a set of three claws fused together to form a hoove-like limb.
Kirin are prideful monsters, to the point that they rarely let anyone lay eyes on them let alone actually speak to anyone. Despite this pride, however, they are not arrogant or haughty, instead they are calm and almost regal in how they hold themselves. Where exactly they live is a mystery, and sightings of kirin are so rare that many believe that they’re simply myths born from sightings of dragons living in remote mountain areas. Seeing one brings good fortune and is seen as a mark of good character, though rarely the person is believed to have seen a kirin in the first place.
In order to find a man, a kirin will appear sporadically in a single area to spark rumors and draw men to her for various reasons. While they hunt her, she watches them from afar, gauging the character of the men who seek her. From them, she will choose the one who she deems worthy of speaking to her. She will draw him away in private and then judge his worth through a test. If he wants to marry her, then he must pass a test in which they must show their humble nature despite being tested at their greatest skill. Only after persevering through her rigorous tests and trials will he be able to marry her.
Because they are so picky about who they marry, kirin have the lowest population of monsters in Orience.
Married kirin are extremely devoted to their husbands, she provides him the same amount of perseverance and dedication that he showed to her. She will even live with him in his home if he so wishes. When alone, her monster instincts take over and she releases her pent up lust on him, displaying a sexual craving that could rival a high class succubus. Despite this, she remains gentle and calm, wantonly presenting herself as his reward for everything he worked so hard for.
XXXXXX
Leprechaun

Habitat: Forests, human settlements

Disposition: Friendly, mischievous

Profile: The Leprechaun is a subspecies of goblin standing roughly around four feet and often dressed in finely made green clothing. They possess exceptional skills in shoemaking, including magically enhanced footwear, and have been known to service both humans and humanoid monsters. In addition to their shoemaking skills, leprechauns are skilled in playing a variety of magical instruments, including harps, fiddles and harmonicas. While friendly by nature, they can be rather mischievous at times and sport a vindictive streak when provoked. It’s not uncommon for a leprechaun to play a prank on someone by making them dance to her tune for an hour.

For people who really tick her off, the leprechaun will grant her target a pair of cursed shoes, that make the target do strange and embarrassing things, such as beg a Dark Elf to spank him with a crop laced with thorns.

One well known fact about leprechauns is that each individual owns a pot of gold which she will jealously guard from thieves. Located in a place that can only be reached by finding the end of a magic rainbow, a magical bridge created by the leprechaun to connect her to her gold, the pot of gold is supposedly so valuable that anyone who finds it will be so rich that they’ll be set for life. Needless to say, this attracts many thieves, human and monster, among them dragons, goblins and danuki. This makes the leprechaun understandably paranoid in protecting their gold, and it’s considered to be a great offense to steal her gold.

Leprechauns obtain potential husbands by playing magically enhanced music to the object of her affections, drawing him to her hidden location before having him ravish her under the influence of another song that increases their libido. A leprechaun will offer her potential husband a finely crafted pair of shoes as a gift. Should the man accept her gift, she will officially claim him as a husband, who will receive the very first gold coin from her pot of gold, something akin to a wedding ring in symbolism.
XXXXXX
Pegasus

Habitat: Plains, mountainous areas

Disposition: Proud, brave

Diet: Herbivores

Profile: The Pegasus is a subspecies of centaur that possess majestic bird wings on their equine lower bodies. Capable of flight, pegasi are proud warriors who only allow those they deem worthy to ride on their backs. This pride also keeps them from raping men under normal circumstances. However, being monsters, certain actions do arouse them, such as letting a man they fancy or their husband ride on their backs. For a man to ride on the back of an unmarried Pegasus is a sign that she is interested in taking him as her mate.

Pegasi are trained from birth to be warriors, with many clans harboring strong warrior women who are skilled with melee weapons and long range weapons. Daughters are trained at a young age to fight both on land and in the air. Pegasi warriors are only considered true warriors if they can defeat their teacher (who is usually their mother) in single combat. Those who fail are given multiple chances to try again after seven months of hard training, but it’s generally favorable to beat their teacher on the first try.

Pegasi tend to favor human men who are mighty warriors, but it is possible to earn their respect by capturing them. In certain countries, adolescent men would ambush pegasi and place a bridle on their lower bodies, a sign that he is interested in her. The captured Pegasus in question also considers her captor as a potential husband.
XXXXXX
Sea Serpent

Habitat: Oceans

Disposition: Ferocious, lustful, affectionate

Profile: Sea Serpents are an aquatic species of lamia native to coastal regions. Considered to be on par with the naga in terms of strength, sea serpents are very powerful monsters who can swim at extremely fast speeds in water, their streamline bodies allowing them to cut through ocean currents and waves like a bullet. Despite their aquatic nature, sea serpents are not water breathers and must surface for air after spending an hour (sometimes two hours for older serpents) underwater. This often leads to passing ships catching sight of them from time to time.

Sea serpents are apex predators who rival the leviathan in power and influence in the world’s oceans. Whenever they attack human ships, other ocean monsters follow closely to snatch up whoever she doesn’t take. Their sharp claws and powerful tail are capable of rending even steel and they often attack the underside of ships to sink them. They quickly scan the water for a suitable mate before taking him away from the crash site to her private abode.

When their husbands are concerned, sea serpents are very clingy to their husbands, preferring he remain within the safety of their home while she scouts her territory. Ferocious and violent to their enemies, sea serpents are incredibly affectionate toward their husbands, and often give them pet names and cuddle them when sleeping. The same goes for their daughters, whom they lovingly smother with love and care.
XXXXXX
Hippogriff

Habitat: Mountains, plains

Disposition: Proud, temperamental

Diet: herbivores

Profile: The hippogriff are a subspecies of griffon with the claws and wings of an eagle and the lower body of a horse. Despite their close relation, hippogriffs and griffons are extremely hostile towards each other on an almost instinctual level; a rivalry that is said to be born from the hostility that is said to exist between lions and eagles.

Hippogriffs are fierce monsters who love the thrill of a good fight and have very short tempers, considering even the smallest slight an insult to their honor and pride. They also possess a certain degree of arrogance in their abilities, but they usually back this up with their powerful physical strength and sharp eagle talons that can cut through steel and flesh with ease. Hippogriffs dislike using weapons, preferring to use their natural abilities to win a fight.

As they are proud creatures, it is generally considered good manners to bow to a hippogriff when greeting them. A man must wait for her to bow back before approaching her, lest she get violent and subdue him. Starting an interaction off like this usually ends in the hippogriff raping the man on the spot before either flying off alone or kidnapping the men who “insulted” them. If she bows back, then this is her sign of showing her interest in you, though her standards of a perfect husband are rather high and put off most interested men, even the object of her affections.

As hippogriff like to be dominate in their relationship, for men not wanting to end up being the “wife” in the relationship, challenging the hippogriff to single combat is a good way to assert one’s dominance. Hippogriff are strong, but being able to beat her in a fight makes her submissive and more peaceful towards her potential husband. Whatever the outcome, hippogriff do love their husbands and daughters, though they have a way of showing “tough love” by not acting too clingy (though it doesn’t stop them from seeking out snuggles with their hubby).
XXXXXX
Kelpie

Habitat: Rivers, lakes, swamps

Disposition: Violent, mischievous, playful

Diet: Carnivorous, the essence of human men

Profile: The kelpie is a spirit who haunts small bodies of water like lakes, rivers and swamps. Kelpie appear as green skinned spirit women wearing thin, see through clothing, though they’re often disguised as monsters of the centaur family. They’re a mysterious race of monster who rarely leave their chosen habitats, instead choosing to draw their prey in through trickery. Though playful and mischievous by nature, kelpie can turn violent when angered and their rage has left many bodies in their wake.

Kelpie are very adept at masking their true appearance, taking on the forms of other monsters to have someone lower their guard. After scouting out their chosen husband, kelpie disguise themselves as centaurs or unicorns who appear lost to wayward travelers. When the man gets too close to see if she’s all right, she will capture him with her magic and drag him underwater, where she rapes him within a bubble of her spirit magic. Afterwards, the kelpie will take the man to their homes within their aquatic environment.

Not much is really known about the kelpie, even their husbands seldom know the nature of their wives save for their personalities and likes. The most common thing known about them is that they like horses and like to disguise themselves as them to help their husbands get around faster. Under what conditions they appear in is a mystery and whether they formed from actual human spirits under the influence of demonic energy is also unknown and the kelpie aren’t telling their secrets any time soon.
XXXXXX
Brownie

Habitat: Human households

Disposition: Helpful, friendly, sweet

Diet: Herbivores

Profile: Brownies are kindly and dependable monsters that attach themselves to human households, where they help with chores and protect the well-being of their beloved and those close to him. They are a diminutive race standing around the same size as a china doll, though they are extremely elusive and hard to find when they don’t want to be found.

Fiercely loyal, brownies will defend a home and its surrounding estate from those who wish it harm. They live somewhere on the land they protect, perhaps in an abandoned barn, an unused closet or within the walls. Despite their love of cleanliness, brownies are rather shabby in appearance, often going shoeless or wearing clothing that barely constitutes as a dress. Even so, they expect no payment other than scraps of food and a bowl of milk left out at night.

Brownies work in secret, and rarely expose themselves to humans because they’re shy. Most of the time, the only sign of their presence in a house are shuffling sounds at night. The careful observer may be able to spy one at work if he or she can sneak up quietly enough. Even if not actually seen, the brownie may disappear in the middle of completing a task, leaving proof in the form of half-finished mopping or partially washed dishes.

Brownies often inhabit the homes of people they deem friendly and kind, though they also secretly operate in the homes of men they fancy. When seeking a husband, a brownie will show herself at midnight to her chosen man on the anniversary of their first meeting. It will be the first time they meet face to face, and she will nervously approach the man with the intent of being his wife. Accepting her advances will garner the man a devoted brownie wife for life; denying her advances could cause an adverse effect on the brownie, in some cases leading to the brownie turning into a Boggart.
XXXXXX
Boggart

Disposition: Violent, obsessive, mean

Profile: Abuse of a brownie, either through neglect of chores, failure to leave out food, or deliberate insult, will turn it into a Boggart. They are close relatives of the brownie, and are considered to be a different monster altogether despite being relatively the same.

Boggarts delight in tormenting those they once loved and will cause milk to sour, doors to slam, dogs to go mad and other mischief. They still harbor affections for men they fancied as brownies, but this love is more of an obsession; they get extremely jealous if their love even stands in the same room as another woman and they will assert their dominance over him to remind him who he belongs to. Gone is the sweet and caring disposition of the brownie, the boggart is a mean spirited monster who has no qualms treating her husband like her property.

As loyal as brownies, boggarts are almost impossible to get rid of. Many humans have fled a house tormented by a boggart only to find the boggart fleeing with them. Forget trying to abandon a married boggart, she will hunt her man down by his scent alone and track him to the ends of the world…literally in some cases.

Boggarts often reside in households and workplaces, terrorizing the humans there like a pest and seducing any man who catches their eye. Sadly, boggarts are more common than brownies these days, which may be the result of decades of improper treatment of brownies, which were once far more prevalent.
XXXXXX
Zashiki-Warashi

Disposition: Quiet, helpful, playful

Diet: Essence of human men

Profile: Zashiki-Warashi are a house spirits native to Nippon. Fond of mischief and loved by all, zashiki-warashi are believed to bring great fortune and riches to those whose houses she haunts. They appear as ghost-like children in their pre-teens with pale skin and red eyes wearing traditional clothes. Direct sightings of these ghosts are rare, as only the house owners or children can see them. Otherwise, they’ll show themselves if they want to be seen by strangers.

Zashiki-warashi love mischief. Often the first signs that one’s house may be haunted by one is a trail of small footprints going through ashes or soap powder. Other mischief includes making phantom noises which sound like spinning wheels turning all night long, paper crinkling, children’s voices, or Kagura-Nippon holy music.

Zashiki-warashi are considered guardian spirits of the house, and spirits of luck. It is said that a house with a zashiki-warashi will prosper and grow rich, and a house that drives away such a spirit will fall into decline and ruin. There are multiple accounts of people witnessing zashiki-warashi leave their homes and having their fortunes and health decline soon after.

Unmarried men are also favored by zashiki-warashi to haunt. They aren’t as forward with their feelings as other spirit monsters are, often displaying their affection by ghostly embraces and little pecks on the cheek. All the while the zashiki-warashi takes small amounts of his spirit energy to manifest herself into a more tangible form. Should the man she favors prove to be kind and accepting, she’ll show herself to him in her semi-physical form and have sex with him.

Zashiki-warashi are doting mothers, being child-like themselves they love taking care of human and monster children, and are even more attentive to their own children as well. Despite their childish appearance, Zashiki-warashi are a lot older than they look.
Akira444
Magician
Magician

Post by Akira444 »

Monster Realm

Monster realms are dimensions created and sustained by magical means. Created for monsters, by monsters, these realms are formed from demonic energy that creates a separate dimension connected to Terra, producing an ominous ecology of black trees, pink rivers, blood moons and aphrodisiac spitting scorpions. This occurs when the demonic energy within the monster realm builds to a critical point, causing a metamorphosis within the lifeforms caught within the dimension. Monster realms are typically accessed via an entrance connected to Terra or another monster realm, though many monster realms are connected through ley lines and ley gates.

The scenery of the monster realm, with its ever-somber black earth that is illuminated by plants that glow blue and purple, and works of art that incite lust in humans and monsters and guide them towards sex may appear sinister of obscene to the human eye at times. However, the environment of the monster realm which is even called “a world for monsters” is very comfortable, and an easy place to live for all monsters and the “incubi”, human men who were showed in demonic energy after having sex with monsters and changed into an existence that is more convenient for a monster’s husband.

Presently, a monster realm is a convenient environment where monsters and their incubi partners, lovers and married couples, can have a more pleasurable, lewd and happy sex life. Furthermore, the size of a monster realm may vary from small-scale like the size of a village, to large scale, to state level.

Monster realms are formed when many monsters within the same location, such as towns, etc, emit vast amounts of demonic energy from constant sex with their husbands. Both the amount and quality of the energy released swells up in proportion and then the vast amounts of dense energy causes a spatial distortion that forms a separate dimension that looks like warped monsterized versions of things commonly found in the natural world, creating a monster realm, a world where monsters can get off making love with their husbands.

Additionally, there is a monster race that can single handedly release enough energy to create a monster realm all by themselves so long as they obtain a husband, Dark Mater, and the demonic princesses which lead the monsters, the Lilim, so sometimes monster realms are even born from just a single monster. . Other than that, in some cases, the four great elementals that comprise nature itself such as earth, water, etc, changing into monsters, and when they gain power by having sex with human men and transform into “dark elementals”, their natural element changes into that of the monster realm faster than the rest of the land, and from there, they create a monster realm suited to that elemental’s element.

Furthermore, once the signs of manifestation of a monster realm begins, there’s pretty much no stopping the formation. The demonic energy released by monsters that fills the entire increases the fertility and libido of human women and change human men into incubi over time. Demonic energy seeps into the air, earth and water, magically copying the layout of the immediate land before creating a demonic copy of the landscape. Fruits and vegetables that grow with the benefit of demonic energy-enriched earth and water, suck up magical energy from the environment and store it. Monster realm crops will also appear and once the signs of conversion appear, the process of the conversion of the land into a monster realm rapidly speeds up due to a chain reaction of such violations of demonic energy.

Natural formations is an extremely joyous phenomenon to monsters and incubi. Especially monsters, snice conversion is connected with having a fulfilling sex life with their husbands, many monsters can sensitively feel the signs of change, and their bosoms swell with anticipation at the prospect of the days full of pleasure and love that are to come. It’s joyous to incubi in the same way, but unlike monsters, except for some who are adept at handling magical energy, the signs are difficult for them to notice. Especially in the case of a gradual formation, and it isn’t until the scenery changes around them into that of a monster realm that they begin to notice.

Due to the pervasive demonic energy, human men change into incubi. Though the transformation process is described as going insane, no negative health benefits or bad influence to the human mind and body due to conversion have been confirmed. On the contrary, demonic energy is a vital energy that raises the longevity of living things, just like the spirit energy that humans possess. Since the earth is filled with that vital energy during conversion, it actually make the human body rather more durable and healthier. It was also recently discovered that demonic energy also makes human women incredibly fertile, rendering all but the strongest contraceptives inert during sexual intercourse. The changes in the body due to becoming an incubus along with the amplification of one’s life force often cures the illnesses that people had when they were human.

Variety of monster realms

Monster realm is a “general term” for a separate dimension created to be convenient for monsters to inhabit. Many humans and monsters just use the term “monster realm” without making any minute distinctions. Only a fraction of scholars and intellectuals use the official classifications that have been distinguished, but actually, monster realms can be divided into several variations.

Dark Monster Realm

These are orthodox and generally well-known. It’s always dark during the day and the red moon rises at night. The land is colored with black soil, and ominous blue and purple plants, etc. It’s the most common type of monster realm out of all of them. A monster realm becoming of monsters.

The term “monster realm” often indicates this type of monster realm. The scenery described up to this point is mainly that of the “dark monster realm”. The monster realms that originally existed were almost entirely of this type. Most monster realms that are created naturally are also this kind of monster realm.

When there is a huge influx of monsters all at once in a land previously uninhabited by monsters, in the case of sudden geographic transformation brought on by the previously mentioned “Dark Matter”, or in the case that the majority of the monster inhabitants are demon or undead type, they’ll commonly form dark monster realms. Compared to the “verdant” monster realm that also exists, the concentration of demonic energy is extremely high, so monster realm crops are rich in in variety and easy to grow and monsters can just spend their days in depravity with their beloved husband. The magical energy released from that is absorbed, causing the crops to grow rapidly. Also, animals and ore peculiar to the monster realm that are highly sought after among monsters are produced. However, one hardly ever sees the normal fruits and vegetables that are found in the human world. Even if one tries to grow them, they mostly distort into the crops of the monster realm. There is a highly condensed magical energy in the air and water. It’s the best environment for spending one’s days having sex with her husband, so it’s ideal to monsters. If one wants to lead a more obscene, pleasurable, hedonistic lifestyle, this kind of monster realm is recommended.

Verdant Monster Realm

These only started to spring forth in recent centuries, but they are a peculiar kind of monster realm that are increasing at a staggering rate. Unlike “dark monster realms”, the sky is bright blue during the day and the brilliant light of the sun illuminates the earth. The ashen earth that receives sunlight is covered with green plants. Monster realms that have scenery which is hardly different from that of the human world in this way are called “verdant monster realms”. In the case of monster realms where the monster inhabitants are mostly races originating in nature such as beast man type or plant type, it seems to be easier for them to create one of these verdant monster realms.

Even though they’re all beastman type, in the case where there are many Holstaur and Weresheep, it will be easy for a verdant monster realm to be created, but monsters that prefer a more hedonistic lifestyle such as Youko will generally lead to the creation of dark monster realms, so this can’t be deemed a solid rule.

Compared to dark monster realms, the demonic energy in the air is somewhat thinner and it’s just a bit more difficult to grow monster realm produce, but most normal crops that existed in the human world to begin with can grow without being distorted by demonic energy, so monster realm crops and human world crops are in a state of coexistence. Additionally, the soil of the monster realm contains more nutrients compared to that of the human world, so even human world crops are extremely easy to grow. However, on the other hand, animals and ores peculiar to the monster realm can hardly ever be spotted.

Most verdant monster realms have an idyllic, quiet atmosphere. This kind of monster realm is recommended for couples that want to take it slow while living in harmony and having sex.

Yet, only monsters and incubi can take it easy in these realms, not humans. Even though these verdant monster realms almost look the same as the human world, they are monster realms through and through on the inside. Just like that of a dark monster realm, the air and water drives humans mad with lust. The demonic energy is more than thick enough to gradually convert men into incubi.

Other than those with a lot of magical energy such as sorcerers, etc, the average human can’t tell these monster realms apart from the human world at a glance. There are even tales of those who don’t realize that they themselves have become incubi while living among the incubi residents who look in no way abnormal. For that reason, it seems that a lot of humans from the Order of Ilias enter these monster realms without realizing it and easily change into incubi.

Furthermore, there are a few differences from the human realm other than the fact that monster realm crops are produced. As in dark monster realms, when night falls, the magical energy in the air illuminated by the moonlight glows, dancing fantastically in mid-air. This beautiful light is faint and weaker compared to that of the dark monster realms, so it looks just like real fireflies, including the way that it floats.

Spirit Realm

The realms known as “spirit realms” are peculiar even amongst monster realms. As the name suggests, they are monster realms formed by monsters with vast power. The holy land of the fallen angels that was created by the Fallen Queen Lucifer, and the mysterious and lustful kingdom of pleasure and delights formed by a powerful kitsune are prime examples of spirit realms. The method of entry varies depending on each individual spirit realm, but peculiar spells, rituals, portals (teleportation spells), or the assistance of a specific race are necessary.

Its normal to love one’s own husband more than anything, and to prefer to have sex with one’s husband, but many of the monsters of the spirit realms have peculiar culture, ideology, and values that are different from that of normal monsters, and the scenery and nature of these demons realms is also vastly different from that of the above mentioned dark monster realm and the verdant monster realm. There is also peculiar produce that can only be found in these monster realms. Despite there being few ways to travel to these realms, there is a surprisingly amount of travel back and forth and intermingling with other monster realms. There is active cultural exchange and exportation and importation of products, and it’s common to have many monsters travel to these sort of spirit realms on their honeymoons.

The most famous spirit realms are the Kingdom of the Cats, Tuatha De Danaan, Wonderland, Dis and Xanadu.

Royal Makai

The largest monster realm in the world, the Royal Makai is an immense monster realm connected to the continent of Nyx. Its geography is almost an exact copy of Nyx’s landscape and possesses only one entrance that connects it to the Monster Lord’s citadel in Hellgondo. Technically, it’s classified as one of the dark monster realms. The scenery is also mostly the same, but perhaps because of the monster lord’s presence, the magical energy is so highly condensed that a normal dark monster realm doesn’t even compare.

It goes without saying that ordinary humans cannot resist the powerful atmosphere, as men turn into incubi and women become wanton and lustful even more so than usual. The monsters that dwell in this monster realm are filled with the greatest concentration of demonic energy, growing even more powerful than the monsters in the human world, plus, as previous mentioned, the air has the greatest concentration of demonic energy, so humans who enter this monster realm rarely come out fully intact.

The Royal Makai acts as a nexus that connects to all other monster realms in the world, even spirit realms that can’t be accessed through normal means. If a person wants to reach a specific monster realm, passing through the Royal Makai is the fastest way to do it.

There are various amusement facilities such as an enormous art gallery, a colosseum, and the main headquarters of the Sabbath. There are also overwhelmingly huge shopping districts and such that can’t all be seen during a single stay, so there are lots of visitors from outside. The Monster Lord also seems to value cultural exchange with every monster realm, every nation and every region. This makes the Royal Makai the center of a vast and growing interdimensional web ruled by the Monster Lord.