Does anyone have any comments for Min’s Earth

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Addish
Fool
Fool
Favorite Monster Type: Mermaids

Does anyone have any comments for Min’s Earth

Post by Addish »

Does anyone have any tips on how I can improve Min’s Earth, (originally Creotopia).
https://creotopiamonsterigirls.wikia.co ... topia_Wiki
I’ll pay for my blunders I guess.
Akira444
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Alexander
Favorite Monster Type: Manticore

Re: Does anyone have any comments for Min’s Earth

Post by Akira444 »

Well, you could go more in depth with the mythology of the world. Who's who in your world, what makes Min's Earth so different from our own, the relationships between humans and monsters, the overall impact they have on human society, and all that good stuff.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

(Did you mean a 10,000 war? It says 10,00)

What is the purpose of a sex goddess? She just try to make everyone overly horny to make them want sex a lot more? Why? Just because she's a sex goddess?

What caused Min to want to overthrow her own father in the first place?

Why was Min so careless as to not visit the humans and tell them of her plan? Or did she? I mean if suddenly everything mutated I'd be freaked out, was the goddess so naive to think everything would be "just fine"?

People were surely already mass reproducing. What made the goddess want to further overpopulate the world, completely eliminate wildlife, and mutate the animals/birds/fish(?)/plants(?)/bugs/etc. into half humans in the first place?

How did all of this new change effect the human food sources? Is this another MGE/MGQ type where we have monsters constantly sucking off and copulating with humans all day for their "sexual spirit energy"?

--

Oh and just a suggestion, to make your monster types more consistent, pick either a singular form or a plural form. Seeing "Beast" and then "Anthropoids" is jarring for me.

Also you have Sea Dwellers listed as Seamen, why not just choose one? I think Sea Dwellers sounds better myself.

Same with Bird Folk, harpy is too female focused, maybe Bird People or Avians could work better? I'm talking from experience here, since I go by Harpy King almost everywhere, and people are for some reason completely shocked when they imagine a male harpy, haha.
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

I should have put more of an explanation into Min’s history.

Min’s father didn’t really raise her, she was instead living under the care of the sphinxes and the revolution was entirely their idea ever since Min’s birth, so she could be used as a powerful weapon, sex goddess is Min’s own title because she often feels horny all of time. Her desire to create mutated human animal hybrids was a fantasy of hers she had created from watching humans and animals interact with each other on earth.

Some monsters like dryads, ice angels, and the sea goddesses already existed before Min’s changing of the earth.

Another thing I should have made more clear is that not all animal life was turned into monsters. Only about a third of the population from every species, so animals still exist.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ah okay, sounds like the other monsters are to blame. Does she have any special abilities as a sex god like making people horny or granting eternal youth, etc? Did Min and her father come from another dimension/planet or something then, since they weren't original inhabitants?
Addish
Fool
Fool

Post by Addish »

Her breast milk can make its consumer horny.
Both of them are from another dimension yes,
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

I actually really like the idea of her being very naive, but that has been used quite a bit I guess
ImageImage
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Raet wrote:that has been used quite a bit I guess
Because every God/dess is probably naive at one point in their life? ;)