Pokegirls Epsilon

A Pokegirls AU by Fanfic Fetishist

A place where people can create and share their own monsters and world settings.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Re: Pokegirls Epsilon

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Feathers wrote:Read the Mantis entry today, I like her. :mrgreen:

Few comments and question though:

What do the mantes actually like to taste? Sweat, blood, and sexual fluids? Or they just like to lick the salt of their skin? When they bite do they drink their trainer's blood? The mantis has an interesting mix of danger and pleasure. I like her overall sneaky personality too. They remind me a lot of the MGE Mantis, which tells me your profile ability is on par with KC himself! I also like her "being on top" preference, it suits her well. I have a thing for the ones that like being on top. :blush: I wonder is it possible to break their biting habits? That seems to be the only thing that would make me hesitant to "tame" on. ^^;
It varies from Mantis to Mantis what they like to taste. In many cases the reference to taste is how they say whether or not they like someone, even if they've never physically tasted them.

Mantes rarely draw blood unless they're fighting.

I've never actually read the Mantis MGE entry, but I do appreciate the comparison.

It's possible. It all depends on the personality of the individual Mantis. As with all Pokegirls, the profile speaks only of the majority average.

dragonstryke58 wrote:Wow...if only this was an actual video game...

Anyway, I was wondering if you had the info for Amaterasu and Orochi. I really love the legends about the Japanese creation story so its interesting to me to see how the goddess Amaterasu has popped up so much in popular culture. Also, I was just wondering if there are any images that accompany any of these profiles. The descriptions are nice, but I like pictures too.
I do not draw the images m'self, so I'm going mainly on found images to provide references.

Some of them do actually have references, if you'll look in the spoilers for the profiles.

As of yet, I don't have the profiles for Amaterasu and Orochi written. The Legendaries are a bit more complicated to write as there is the character to write and the breed (their daughters) as well.
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Unknown Creator
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Razamataz22 »

This setting...intrigues me. A question though, is this going to be Role Playing based or story based in how we contribute and make it work?
That who doth not truly exist, never cease to amaze
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

Razamataz22 wrote:This setting...intrigues me. A question though, is this going to be Role Playing based or story based in how we contribute and make it work?
Story-based primarily.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Razamataz22 »

Fanfic Fetishist wrote:
Razamataz22 wrote:This setting...intrigues me. A question though, is this going to be Role Playing based or story based in how we contribute and make it work?
Story-based primarily.
I see, guess Im going to have to do some research again but for some reason I can visulise this as an RP where your selections and choices make you either a peaceful member of society or a rebel for either of the two forces
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

Razamataz22 wrote:
Fanfic Fetishist wrote:
Story-based primarily.
I see, guess Im going to have to do some research again but for some reason I can visulise this as an RP where your selections and choices make you either a peaceful member of society or a rebel for either of the two forces
Possibly. I've participated in RPs briefly, but have no skill in setting them up myself. I'm glad you're able to see potential in my humble little setting, though.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Ya know, to be honest, I kinda want to know a little more about Mainframe Prime. She has such a terrible fate, even though it was almost entirely her fault (In the sense that her actions led to a good number of the human species dying and what not). In the current time period of Epsilon, what's her current situation?
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

That's three Legendaries requested...

Well, I suppose I could get some of them done...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Razamataz22
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Razamataz22 »

Fanfic Fetishist wrote:
Razamataz22 wrote:
Fanfic Fetishist wrote:
Story-based primarily.
Possibly. I've participated in RPs briefly, but have no skill in setting them up myself. I'm glad you're able to see potential in my humble little setting, though.
I've been trying to dive into this world for sometime, you may have just given me the opening. If an RP is out of the question at the moment, why not a community fic where a group of authors write a chapter at a time
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

MACAVITY PRIME, the Legendary Cleric of Chaos Pokégirl
Breed Type: Near Human (feline)
Elemental Classification: Light/Shadow
Dietary Information: human style, favors fish and poultry
Libido Rating: High
Named Attacks: Dementia Claw, Chaos Fang, Madness Wave, Discordant Yowl, Confusion Illusion
Combat Applications: Commander of the Pandemonium Force, enemy unit disruption, kidnapping, assassination, mayhem, sabotage
Non-Combat Applications: Self-proclaimed Trickster Empress
Tamer Injury Risk: High
Known Breed Advantages: Teleportation, shadow-walking, phasing, invisibility, enhanced agility, enhanced speed, enhanced reflexes, enhanced stamina, madness aura
Known Breed Disadvantages: stubborn beyond measure, constantly shifting personality, tendency towards being bipolar (daughters only)
Evolved From: None
Evolves To: None
Spoiler: show
“Macavity, Macavity, there’s no one like Macavity!”

The first line of that song has become part of Macavity’s crowing battle cry. Taking inspiration from the musical and poem that Macavity came from, Sukebe created Macavity to be the living embodiment of the chaos he wanted to cause. Some would say that he did a little too well.

The shortest of the Legendary Primes, Macavity stands at a mere five foot seven, and is the only Prime that doesn’t tower over her daughters. She is very well endowed in terms of breast size, which looks even larger on her shorter frame. She has brightly colored fur the color of flickering flames, and has long, unkempt hair that she usually keeps in a loose ponytail. When bored, she sometimes uses her long tail to flick her ponytail around. She tends to favor leather shorts and revealing shirts, allowing maximum freedom of movement as well as metal bands around her wrists and legs. Her slitted, feline eyes are blood red in color.

Macavity’s behavior, on the other hand, isn’t anywhere near as static. Her personality seems to shift more often than the weather. Some days, she can be a raving lunatic, screaming and laughing as she dances around a battle field. Other times, she can be calm, cool, and seductive, or cold and predatory, or childish and cuddly… really, there’s no way of predicting what mood Macavity will be in at the time. Her daughters, thankfully, aren’t as chaotic in personality, although they do have a tendency towards being bipolar. They do, however, share the one personality trait of Macavity’s that never changes: her stubbornness. No matter the situation, no matter what personality she is showing at the time, the one thing that never changes is that she never gives up.

Macavity’s fighting style is best described as ‘fast and furious.’ She attacks wildly, using whatever is working at the moment. She channels pure chaos energy into her attacks, which have a strong instance of inflicting Flux and Madness status effects on her opponent. Her abilities make her incredibly evasive and nearly untouchable in battle, although several of the other Legendaries are much stronger than her, and she is openly terrified of War. Her Madness Wave projectile is a wide-angled wave of darkness and light mixed together, and can pass through several targets before dissipating, and was infamously destructive. She is vicious in battle, but is a surprisingly competent leader.

Macavity, and by extension, her DemiMacavity daughters, tend to have wildly varying interests in sex. What they like varies wildly, and is sometimes hard to keep up with. Macavity and her daughters will try anything once, and if they like it they will go back to it a lot. One thing for anyone who encounters Macavity or ends up with a DemiMacavity in their harem, their sex life will never stagnate. Macavity’s feral state is so far undocumented, although Ferality observed in her daughters causes them to become much more mellow and lethargic. It’s assumed that Macavity’s feral state is similar.

Macavity’s most prominent role during the Revenge War was leadership of the Pandemonium Force. She was given several powerful breeds of Pokégirl to command and given one order: “Have fun, make a little noise, and cause as much trouble as possible.” She did so with gusto, cutting a large swath of destruction across several cities before the beginning of the Titan War. She also served as head of Sukebe’s assassins and saboteurs,

Her first known appearance established her personality and character to the world. She appeared before a State of the Union address, confronting then-US President Linda McKenzie, known to be the one responsible for Sukebe’s initial descent into madness. She literally danced through the crowd, singing a variation of the Macavity song from the musical Cats, a gloating, crowing theme that people have attributed to her ever since. (She even used her Confusion Illusion ability to give herself backup singers.) She tore through several security guards and secret servicemen, taking no damage and bringing Linda before Sukebe and his other Legendaries, Sukebe taking his revenge on her by turning her into She Who Remembers, Mainframe.

Since that day, Macavity and Mainframe have had antagonistic relationship towards each other. Mainframe hates Macavity for kidnapping her, and Macavity began to hate her after Mainframe undertook an effort that nearly got her killed. The two have held a strong rivalry ever since, and cannot stand to be around each other for more than a few minutes without attacking each other unless a greater crisis is occurring. To the astonishment and frustration of both, DemiMacavities and DemiMainframes have been known to get along quite well.

During the Titan War, Macavity’s viciousness in battle slaughtered many monsters, the Legendaries playing a prominent role in defending several crucial locations. Macavity herself led the Pandemonium Force to several costly victories, the Cleric of Chaos at one point nearly dying. She has since toned down her wild behavior, having gained a sense of her mortality. Legendaries, as stated, do not age or get sick and will live forever unless killed.

After the end of the Titan War, Macavity was one of the few Legendaries NOT to try and avoid the spotlight. She loved attention, and always did whatever she felt like. Opinions about her have remained mixed for decades, as while she no longer takes as many life-threatening risks, with no battle purpose to focus on she’s drifted towards tricks and pranks. Her most infamous one was causing the legendary Wreckball Riot. She is completely without shame, although thankfully her daughters are more sedate in personality than she is. Macavity herself, as mentioned earlier, is terrified of War, however she ironically maintains a rather unusual friendship with the warrior Menhit.

It is not possible for someone to Threshold into a Legendary Pokégirl. Primes only become fertile once every five years, and DemiLegendaries only give birth to humans. Legendary Primes tend to be very protective of their daughters, raising them until they feel they are safe to leave her on their own. They are also constantly aware of their daughters, so anyone who catches a DemiLegendary can expect a guaranteed visit from the mother in short order. Somehow, they always know where the one who caught their daughter is, so hiding is impossible.

When a Legendary Pokégirl is ready to breed, they will attach themselves to the harem of a trainer that they think will be able to put up with them. They stay with him (and it will always be a male, although they are not above lesbian sex if it amuses their temporary master) throughout the duration of their pregnancy, listening to the orders of their temporary master until two months after they give birth. The gestation period of a Legendary Pokégirl is one full year.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

People wondered what happened to Linda? Now you know.

MAINFRAME PRIME, the Legendary Ultimate Database Pokégirl
Breed Type: Near Human
Elemental Classification: Metal (Tech)
Dietary Information: Any substance generally used as fuel. Can also subsist on human-style diet, but gains more nutrition from fuel, such as electricity, coal, and gasoline
Libido Rating: Low
Named Attacks: Data Hurricane, Data Link, Data Bomb, Data Pulse
Combat Applications: Troop coordination, information and intelligence gathering
Non-Combat Applications: Data repository, “She Who Remembers”
Tamer Injury Risk: High
Known Breed Advantages: Flawless memory, infinite data storage capacity, Sanity aura, immune to all madness effects, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, enhanced stamina, powerful energy attacks
Known Breed Disadvantages: Tendency towards OCD, slow movement speed, remembers the name of everyone who has died since the Revenge War (Prime only) , tendency towards emotional problems (Prime only)
Evolved From: None
Evolves To: None
Behold a result of uncontrolled greed and ambition.

Mainframe Prime is the only one of the Legendary Pokégirls that used to be human. She was born Linda McKenzie, and is the instigator that caused the downfall of James Scott with her misrepresentative reporting and his subsequent rise to infamy as Sukebe. She was captured by Macavity Prime, and brought before Sukebe to face punishment for her part in making him the man what is is today. She wasn’t discovered until after the end of the Titan War, however records were found that showed she had a part in it.

Mainframe, like all the Legendaries save Macavity, is a tall Pokégirl, ten feet in height. Her body is robotic, with a base similar to other robotic Pokégirls, with metallic skin and hair, and wires showing in her joint connectors, her breasts a large E-cup. Her shoulder armor resembles monitors, and her helmet is possessed of a wide visor that covers her eyes, data constantly flowing over it. Her chest and back armor is thick, mounted with over a dozen wires that allow her to uplink with any computer system on the planet and access EVERY computer on the planet. On the front are monitors showing constantly streaming lines of data. Her leg armor is equipped with jet thrusters on the boots, and her arm-mounted armor is thicker around the forearms, due to the energy emitters on them. In her chest, where her heart would be, is a power core of sorts that is more armored than the rest of her body. Even unarmored, her body is heavy despite her slender looks, making her overall movement speed slow. This doesn't work against her in deep water, as she can withstand great amounts of pressure, almost as much as a Deep Dive, and no longer needs to breath.

Linda McKenzie was loud, arrogant, and condescending. Mainframe Prime is quiet, contemplative, and thoughtful, a trait her daughters share. She prefers to be alone as much as possible, psychics noting a great sense of shame in her. She is frequently known to cry for no apparent reason, possibly due to what Sukebe did to her as punishment for her part in his fall. She is very aware of her part in the way the world was shaped, and while she is still bitter towards Sukebe, does not blame him. She possesses a rancid hatred of Macavity, though, one that Macavity shares after an incident caused my Mainframe in which the Cleric of Chaos was publicly humiliated and nearly killed. The two have had a bitter rivalry ever since, and are confused beyond measure by the fact that their daughters get along so well.

In addition to being turned into a sex-needing Pokégirl, Linda McKenzie was also put under a magical curse: she is aware of everyone that has died since the beginning of the Revenge War. When someone dies, she learns their name and their history, recording it in her internal database. It was the most fearsome punishment Sukebe could think of, to make sure that she remembered everyone who died 'because of her arrogance,' be they human or nameless Pokégirl that dies in the wild. She is known as 'She Who Remembers,' and in modern times is honored by some as one who will never let anyone be forgotten. Thankfully, for the sake of her daughters, the curse does not carry over to them. Over time, Mainframe has developed a hatred for those who desecrate graves and try to ruin the memories of those who died, a trait which has allowed her to form a friendship of sorts with fellow Legendary, Death. All the arrogance and greed which motivated Linda McKenzie has been stripped away, leaving only a humble Legendary who wishes nothing more than to gather data in peace.

Her daughters, DemiMainframes, do not have the same depression their mother does, however they are as quiet and introspective. They are known for doing what they can to make their harem sisters and Tamers happy, as their mother's perpetual sadness leaves them wanting to keep those they care about from crying. Like their mother, they have an infinite data storage capacity and flawless total recall, making them immune to amnesia effects and madness effects. Both Mainframe and her daughters, however, do have a tendency to develop behaviors consistent with OCD. This is usually manageable, however, and not disruptive to the overall harem dynamic.

Mainframe isn't the fastest of fighters, her heavy body hindering her in combat. But she can take a great deal of punishment due to her body's density. Her main method of attack is to use powerful strikes to decimate the opponent, along with powerful energy strikes. Her armor has unique energy emitters on the wrists, shoulders, hips, and cannons on her back, which can make copies of her data and transmute it into powerful energy attacks which take the forms of ones and zeros. She also possesses tentacles which she can use to uplink not just to computer systems, but to other Pokégirls, allowing her to learn their capabilities and think of a way to counteract them. The tentacles are even useful in combat and other areas.

Mainframe didn't like taming at first, according to journals found shortly after her discovery. When she was first transformed into a Pokégirl, Sukebe basically kept her as a pet, inflicting his memory curse on her and forcing her to watch as the Revenge War tore the world apart. When the Titans came, Sukebe put her to work, setting up the lab she was eventually found in and having her coordinate communications for both humans and Pokégirls, helping to rally them against the Titans and their monsters. She herself fought rarely, but the bones of several large breeds of Titan monster near her lair showed that she could fend them off when needed. After the Titan War and Sukebe's death, seeing no alternative, she decided to keep monitoring the world. She would only seek out Taming as a necessity, and at first wouldn't stay with a Tamer after being impregnated. But after the first of her daughters were born, she began to mellow out, her pride slowly melting away until she began to actually like having sex. She realized the benefits of her work, and began to learn about the living as well, gaining an appreciation for life as strong as her respect for the fallen.

Mainframe and her daughters are known for generally preferring more basic forms of sex. Missionary, anal, oral, things like that. Because of the density of their bodies, they generally prefer to be on the bottom. Her armor is removable, like all robotic Pokégirls, allowing for easier Taming. Mainframe and her daughters are also known for being very quiet in bed, not making much noise no matter how much pleasure they are in. Their breasts are known to be very sensitive and easy to stimulate, a good chest message a way of warming them up.

Mainframe generally kept to herself for the first few hundred years, even after she was officially discovered. She was rarely seen with a human, and kept her activities hidden. She slowly began to be seen outside her lab more often, and was even known to smile after the incident she arranged to humiliate Macavity. She dropped her more anti-social tendencies completely, however, after a failed attempt to commit suicide by fighting Menhit. The warrior Pokégirl defeated her easily, decimating her despite her superior armor and attacks, but refused to deal the deathblow. She then said something to Mainframe, which was not overheard. Whatever it was, it left Mainframe a sobbing wreck. Shortly afterwards, Mainframe began to take a more active role in her own life, journeying from location to location as her other sisters did, aiding them where necessary, and seemingly enjoying just existing more.

Shortly after her suicide attempt, a young Legendary Pokégirl was found in the water near the Chaos Zone. The Legendary Primes were the first to discover her, having sensed her arrival and immediately dropping whatever they were doing to track her down. It was the first recorded instance of all the Legendaries, including the vicious War, the stoic Death, and mad Macavity, showing fear, something that Macavity Prime later admitted hadn't happened since Typhonna turned on them. It was also the first time they had all worked together willingly since before Sukebe's death. After the Legendary Pokégirl, named Abyss, was studied and her origins discovered, Mainframe Prime was entrusted with her care. The tiny part of Mainframe Prime that still considers herself Linda McKenzie was amused by the irony of this...

It is not possible for someone to Threshold into a Legendary Pokégirl. Primes only become fertile once every five years, and DemiLegendaries only give birth to humans. Legendary Primes tend to be very protective of their daughters, raising them until they feel they are safe to leave her on their own. They are also constantly aware of their daughters, so anyone who catches a DemiLegendary can expect a guaranteed visit from the mother in short order. Somehow, they always know where the one who caught their daughter is, so hiding is impossible.

When a Legendary Pokégirl is ready to breed, they will attach themselves to the harem of a trainer that they think will be able to put up with them. They stay with him (and it will always be a male, although they are not above lesbian sex if it amuses their temporary master) throughout the duration of their pregnancy, listening to the orders of their temporary master until two months after they give birth. The gestation period of a Legendary Pokégirl is one full year.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Milkmaids are seven feet tall with H-cup breasts that are constantly lactating,
You had me at H-cup, lactating, I want one so much now :nosebleed:

The fact that they love massages is a great bonus in my opinion :3
There are some instances of Milkmaids producing chocolate or even strawberry milk in their breasts. So far there has been no scientific explanation for this phenomenon. The Tamers who own these girls report that they enjoy it, and the Milkmaids’ abilities remain the same otherwise, so the overall opinion of the scientific community is that it’s not anything to worry about, just a quirk of the breed.
What are the relative percent chance of these? And do you mean they always produce choclate milk or is it something that happens rarely on a girl that otherwise produces normal milk?

In regard to Tavernmaid:

I like how you made her a poison type, not many people relaise alhohol is a poison/toxin :P
Pokégirls that drain blood will become drunk off of a Tavernmaid’s blood.
Would it be safe to say the reason they are immune to the drunk state is because they are constantly in that state? After all alcohol effects people differently so maybe their normal behaviour is just their drunk state? I mean is there a way to prove it they they just aren't drunk by default?

Also, the fact that they can mix alcoholic beverages in their breasts is a win in my book, I tend to drink... a bit more then average, so I would definitely have THIS girl :love:

How rare is this girl by the way? Since the threshold is so rare and only one or two can be found in towns.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

What are the relative percent chance of these? And do you mean they always produce choclate milk or is it something that happens rarely on a girl that otherwise produces normal milk?
5 to 10% chance for each. They will always produce this unique flavor milk instead of regular milk.
Would it be safe to say the reason they are immune to the drunk state is because they are constantly in that state? After all alcohol effects people differently so maybe their normal behaviour is just their drunk state? I mean is there a way to prove it they they just aren't drunk by default?
No matter how drunk they seem, on blood tests and breathalyzers they will always register as sober. 100% of the time.
How rare is this girl by the way? Since the threshold is so rare and only one or two can be found in towns.
Fairly rare. I try not to post exact numbers as I'm bad with them...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

compatible with all game systems and can play along with their tamer,
I can see it now, she wins and the tamer accuses her of cheating since she can probably control the outcome :XD:
Blitzcast creates holographic projections of advertisements that shoot out of her monitor and surround the opponent, blocking their view and potentially causing Confuse.
If they made the projections of pornographic scenes would it have any chance of causing Lust as well/instead? :nerd:
In addition, most Broadcasts are known to be exhibitionists, and love having sex in public places or while being recorded. Most will think nothing of displaying themselves lewdly before others.
This, for some reason sounds rather attractive :@_@: :nosebleed:

I would imagine they probably record all their sex sessions as well since they have the cameras :3

An interesting girl all around, especially the cheating part by making the fighting characters more busty :shy:

===========================
Creation Notes from Sukebe: “At the time I created the Edibelle, I believe that I was at my most insane. I was trying to think of every angle to cover with my Ultramaiden army, and ended up thinking of a way to help maintain food supplies. And since I was running with the theme of beautiful women… yeah. Well, as odd an Ultramaiden as the breed is, they exist now, and I won’t begrudge them their own existence. They’re harmless, anyway.”
Alright, so the guy IS more crazy then me :haha:
Edibelles are naturally friendly, affectionate girls, who generally love cuddling and being helpful to those in their harem. They realize their very nature is somewhat disturbing to some, and generally try to make up for it by being cheerful and affectionate. They tend to be intelligent, and learn things quickly
This just makes me want to hug and cuddle one, they sound so adorable and cheerful X3
They do not mind if a Tamer eats their food body, as it doesn’t hurt them and feels good to them, since its not their real body anyway. Edibelles generally also gain satisfaction in feeding their food bodies to someone, as they know they’ve helped someone by filling their stomach.
I probably still wouldn't eat one, don't mind licking one if she is made of ice cream though :^^:

The part about them fleeing in food form during revenge war is extremely hillarious, I can just imagine a hot looking fruit salad running away :XD:

In regard to their reproduction... is the one that splits off them even considered her daughter at all? I mean will the guy who has her as his lover consider the one that split off his child or not? O_o
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

If they made the projections of pornographic scenes would it have any chance of causing Lust as well/instead? :nerd:
That... Hm! That's a distinct possibility that I hadn't considered!
In regard to their reproduction... is the one that splits off them even considered her daughter at all? I mean will the guy who has her as his lover consider the one that split off his child or not? O_o
For all Spirit-types (and other breeds) that reproduce via splitting off, the entity that split off is considered the daughter, as they start out as a child. The one they had sex with the most is considered the father, as they contributed the most to the generation of the energy they needed to create this entity.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Just read the Macavity, I must say I like her but she is too bat shit crazy in my opinion :^^;:

So I think I would prefer having her daughter instead... incidentally you mention that the mother will show up "eventually" if you get her daughter in the harem... what exactly does she show up for? I hope it's just to say "hi", like meeting the parents etc and doesn't plan to kill you for taming her daughter :^^;:

I do like the fact that her daughters are stubborn though, stubborn girls can be so cute :3

===========================

As for Mainframe, I got to say I feel really sorry for her, I mean if she kept her personality and all and continued to suffer is one thing, but she was turned into a nice person and is still made to suffer which I believe is a rather sad thing to do to her :(
She also possesses tentacles which she can use to uplink not just to computer systems, but to other Pokégirls, allowing her to learn their capabilities and think of a way to counteract them. The tentacles are even useful in combat and other areas.
Does that only apply to robot Poke Girls or can she even link up with "fleshy" ones O_o;

Also, do you plan to write more about Abyss? I am really curious about her now :^^:

EDIT:

Forgot to mention...
before Sukebe to face punishment for her part in making him the man what is is today.
You wrote "is" twice, just thought I point it out, sorry if I'm being picky :^^;:
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

So I think I would prefer having her daughter instead... incidentally you mention that the mother will show up "eventually" if you get her daughter in the harem... what exactly does she show up for? I hope it's just to say "hi", like meeting the parents etc and doesn't plan to kill you for taming her daughter :^^;:
Legendary Primes tend to want to 'judge' whomever tames their daughters. Macavity Prime, most likely, would like you.
As for Mainframe, I got to say I feel really sorry for her, I mean if she kept her personality and all and continued to suffer is one thing, but she was turned into a nice person and is still made to suffer which I believe is a rather sad thing to do to her :(
The nice came much later. She now accepts her duty to be She Who Remembers.
Does that only apply to robot Poke Girls or can she even link up with "fleshy" ones O_o;
She can uplink with ANYONE. Although robots and regular computers are easier for her.
Also, do you plan to write more about Abyss? I am really curious about her now :^^:
Eventually. I want to keep Abyss a mystery for now...
You wrote "is" twice, just thought I point it out, sorry if I'm being picky :^^;:
No problem. It should be 'what he is' instead, I'll correct it eventually.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

K you wanted to hear my character idea, here it is.
I have no name for the person yet, that'll come in time. As it stands, possibly the most dangerous attribute you've given Donovan is the psionic undertone to his voice that causes insanity to those that survive the encounter. So here is my idea to counteract this factor.

During one of his raids in 485AS, a woman entering her third trimester was a victim and a rare survivor of the raid. (Pokewoman or human is in the air for now) She encountered him face to face after he had sent his 'girls to different parts of the town. Lacking the knowledge of the dangers this man presented, she tried to reason with him. Most likely on a whim, he speaks to her rather than simply cut her down. As her mental stability begins to unravel, she is blasted into a building which collapses soon after. By luck, the building collapses in such a way that she was left unharmed in a small pocket, and left a small but steady flow of air.

Even through the pain of her body from the impact, and the trauma of the mind-rape, a single thought rang through her head over and over: keeping her unborn child safe. Being a newly expectant mother, such a thought was paramount, enough that its the only clear thought in the chaos that swarmed her mind. The power of a mothers love is a powerful thing (despite how cliche the whole theme is), enough that it awakened what magic abilty she had. Her desire gave form to the only spell she would ever cast - immunity or high resistence to psionic induced insanity. This would allow him to fight Donovan without worry for his mind. (any other positive/negative effects will be added later) So all he would need would be fighting and magic skill, which he would learn as he grew up.

Even with her mind unraveling, that one thought stood firm, a pillar that her very essence clung to for dear life. When found hours later, it would be documented that she was laying in fetal position, clutching her bulging stomach as if to protect her unborn child in every physical way possible. Whoever she used to be was mostly gone, literally thinking of nothing but protecting her child. Due to her state of mind, she can't communicate in any sort of way. She'll just stare vacantly at nothing as she caressed her stomach, remaining silent. Somehow her body could still function, if only for basic needs. The only auditory stimulous she'll react to is the word 'food', as miraculously it fits into the 'keeping her child safe' mantra that engulfs her soul. She would open her mouth, waiting to be fed because her body refused to move from her core.

Only a single mental probe was launched in order to fully understand her mental state, as was procedure since instead of being stark raving mad and violent, she was quite and docile. No other probe was ever used on her, for the user barely attempted to enter before being violently shoved out. The psychic had been knowcked out for 48 hours and had recovered, but gave the stern warning for no other psychic to ever enter this patent's mind. The reaction had been both instantaneous and chaotic.

Her newly awakened magic was sealed in order for her not to be a danger by means of magical outbursts, and was kept under strict observation during the rest of her pregnancy. Other than that they didn't risk a magical probe on the child for fear of a physical reaction, as her mental reaction was to go by. Surprizingly, she appeared completely oblivious to the IV connected to her arm, given her body and child what nutrients food couldn't.

On the day her water broke, a surgeon with a team of psychics performed a c-section, with the psychics preventing her body from moving. Yet she didn't react, no struggle against her restraints, nor any sign of pain.

The operation over and her body healed, the team was startled when the woman groaned, the first sound she was known to make in over 3 months. It would be reported that her vacant eyes gained some form of lucidity and croaked out 2 words: "He's safe." Tears fell from her eyes as she soon expired on the operating table; a small, peaceful smile on her face.

As for the child, every test and scan available was used in order to assess the childs health. Amazingly, the child was perfectly healthy, in mind and body. Most startling was that the babe's mind resisted what simple psionic probes they dared used. It took a magic scan to figure out that a spell had been placed permanently on the child, specifically his mind. (whether you believe this or the bloodgift route would prove more benificial/logical is also up in the air)

Formally adopted, the child would have weekly evaluations to make sure of his health, and more importantly the state of the spell (bloodgift?) that protected his mind.

The status of the child became a very well kept secret, one mutually agreed upon by all parties. Plans and ideas would be thought up as to the childs future, seeing to them, he is their biggest shot at dealing with Donovan.

By the current year, 510 AS, the boy would be 25 years old. As for when the story would begin... not a clue atm :^^;: Plenty of ideas though, such as Mao Shin Mao taking an interest in the kid, as well as a few legendaries. Though the one that won't get out of my head is Mainframe Prime meeting him.
Sure its rough, but thats the gist of it for the moment. What do you think?
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

Creator_Drake wrote:K you wanted to hear my character idea, here it is.
I have no name for the person yet, that'll come in time. As it stands, possibly the most dangerous attribute you've given Donovan is the psionic undertone to his voice that causes insanity to those that survive the encounter. So here is my idea to counteract this factor.

During one of his raids in 485AS, a woman entering her third trimester was a victim and a rare survivor of the raid. (Pokewoman or human is in the air for now) She encountered him face to face after he had sent his 'girls to different parts of the town. Lacking the knowledge of the dangers this man presented, she tried to reason with him. Most likely on a whim, he speaks to her rather than simply cut her down. As her mental stability begins to unravel, she is blasted into a building which collapses soon after. By luck, the building collapses in such a way that she was left unharmed in a small pocket, and left a small but steady flow of air.

Even through the pain of her body from the impact, and the trauma of the mind-rape, a single thought rang through her head over and over: keeping her unborn child safe. Being a newly expectant mother, such a thought was paramount, enough that its the only clear thought in the chaos that swarmed her mind. The power of a mothers love is a powerful thing (despite how cliche the whole theme is), enough that it awakened what magic abilty she had. Her desire gave form to the only spell she would ever cast - immunity or high resistance to psionic induced insanity. This would allow him to fight Donovan without worry for his mind. (any other positive/negative effects will be added later) So all he would need would be fighting and magic skill, which he would learn as he grew up.

Even with her mind unraveling, that one thought stood firm, a pillar that her very essence clung to for dear life. When found hours later, it would be documented that she was laying in fetal position, clutching her bulging stomach as if to protect her unborn child in every physical way possible. Whoever she used to be was mostly gone, literally thinking of nothing but protecting her child. Due to her state of mind, she can't communicate in any sort of way. She'll just stare vacantly at nothing as she caressed her stomach, remaining silent. Somehow her body could still function, if only for basic needs. The only auditory stimulus she'll react to is the word 'food', as miraculously it fits into the 'keeping her child safe' mantra that engulfs her soul. She would open her mouth, waiting to be fed because her body refused to move from her core.

Only a single mental probe was launched in order to fully understand her mental state, as was procedure since instead of being stark raving mad and violent, she was quite and docile. No other probe was ever used on her, for the user barely attempted to enter before being violently shoved out. The psychic had been knocked out for 48 hours and had recovered, but gave the stern warning for no other psychic to ever enter this patent's mind. The reaction had been both instantaneous and chaotic.

Her newly awakened magic was sealed in order for her not to be a danger by means of magical outbursts, and was kept under strict observation during the rest of her pregnancy. Other than that they didn't risk a magical probe on the child for fear of a physical reaction, as her mental reaction was to go by. Surprisingly, she appeared completely oblivious to the IV connected to her arm, given her body and child what nutrients food couldn't.

On the day her water broke, a surgeon with a team of psychics performed a c-section, with the psychics preventing her body from moving. Yet she didn't react, no struggle against her restraints, nor any sign of pain.

The operation over and her body healed, the team was startled when the woman groaned, the first sound she was known to make in over 3 months. It would be reported that her vacant eyes gained some form of lucidity and croaked out 2 words: "He's safe." Tears fell from her eyes as she soon expired on the operating table; a small, peaceful smile on her face.

As for the child, every test and scan available was used in order to assess the child's health. Amazingly, the child was perfectly healthy, in mind and body. Most startling was that the babe's mind resisted what simple psionic probes they dared used. It took a magic scan to figure out that a spell had been placed permanently on the child, specifically his mind. (whether you believe this or the bloodgift route would prove more benificial/logical is also up in the air)

Formally adopted, the child would have weekly evaluations to make sure of his health, and more importantly the state of the spell (bloodgift?) that protected his mind.

The status of the child became a very well kept secret, one mutually agreed upon by all parties. Plans and ideas would be thought up as to the childs future, seeing to them, he is their biggest shot at dealing with Donovan.

By the current year, 510 AS, the boy would be 25 years old. As for when the story would begin... not a clue atm :^^;: Plenty of ideas though, such as Mao Shin Mao taking an interest in the kid, as well as a few legendaries. Though the one that won't get out of my head is Mainframe Prime meeting him.
Sure its rough, but thats the gist of it for the moment. What do you think?

Hm... Interesting character. However, I have a few suggestions to make in order to avoid accusations of Sue-ishness.
I think instead of magic, that his mother was a strong Mental-type Pokegirl, and her desperation to protect him would result in him developing the Sealed Mind Blood Gift. This would account for that stuff. It would also give him a disadvantage: being unable to form any of the psionic bonds that some Tamers can develop.

The 'secret program' part seems a bit much, as others would have the Sealed Mind bloodgift, although not very many. However, a government sponsored program to help focus the development of psi-immune Tamers would be realistic. Psi is too useful for communications, so they'd need to develop other means to help them.

And honestly, Donovan is too major a threat for just one Tamer to eliminate. His DemiLegendaries are extremely protective, and his Chaotic can 'break rules' where needed.

If you want to make him meet a Legendary, stick to the one you're most interested in. More than one is too many unless you're going to give him the worst luck in the world.

And Mao... would probably most likely be interested in him only as a breeder rather than a worthy opponent.
The concept does have a lot of potential, to have a character consistently go up against one of the most dangerous men in Epsilon. Good concept.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

I can understand where you're coming from. And i do like the idea for the Blood Gift route instead. Thoughg I must ask, how far will the BG hinder him in terms of the bonds between Tamer and 'Girl? Would he only be able to achieve a Delta level bond? Also, would it be harder to form such a bond in the first place?

I get what you mean with the government program part. My thought process was just about how odd the circumstances are for him and his birth, there would surely be curiosity, though not as much as I made it seem :^^;:

As for Mao, looking back I see your point. Though I was thinking more of partial student more than anything; like the governments she'd want to see Donovan gone as well. I can agree that the situations needed to change her view would have to miraculous in order to work.

To the thought of the Primes, I'd have to read over their profiles and see which would prove best to meet with. I only thought of Mainframe Prime because I had just read her profile to be honest.

I do like that you agree with the concept at the least. Besides the Blood gift part, what did you think of the characters origins in total?
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon

Creator_Drake wrote:I can understand where you're coming from. And i do like the idea for the Blood Gift route instead. Thoughg I must ask, how far will the BG hinder him in terms of the bonds between Tamer and 'Girl? Would he only be able to achieve a Delta level bond? Also, would it be harder to form such a bond in the first place?

I get what you mean with the government program part. My thought process was just about how odd the circumstances are for him and his birth, there would surely be curiosity, though not as much as I made it seem :^^;:

As for Mao, looking back I see your point. Though I was thinking more of partial student more than anything; like the governments she'd want to see Donovan gone as well. I can agree that the situations needed to change her view would have to miraculous in order to work.

To the thought of the Primes, I'd have to read over their profiles and see which would prove best to meet with. I only thought of Mainframe Prime because I had just read her profile to be honest.

I do like that you agree with the concept at the least. Besides the Blood gift part, what did you think of the characters origins in total?
Psychic bonds cannot be formed at all with that Blood Trait.

Fair enough, as she and Macavity are the only Legendary entries I have completed at this time.

It's a decent start for a character, and it does have potential.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923