Max's Boot Camp Tales

A Pokegirls story set in Pokegirls Epsilon

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Max's Boot Camp Tales

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

This is the first story I wrote for Pokegirls Epsilon, an experiment to establish how things are like for Tamers that are just starting out. This story is set in a boot camp in the Eagle League, the former United States. Word of warning that one of the 'girls this is fat.

Max's Boot Camp Tales
by Jonathan "Fanfic Fetishist" Spires

Cadet Max Kerrigan was getting a good night's sleep for the first time in a while. Normally, due to the thin walls of the training facility's dorms, he could hear his neighbor taming his Pokégirl every single night. His neighbor was an okay fellow, but he came from a more well off family and was able to afford a Pokégirl of his own, an Amazon whom he adored and adored him in return. Max was mildly envious, but couldn't really say anything against him. After all, if he had a babe with a rack like that, he'd want to tame her every night as well...

Tonight, though, they had actually listened to his request. Which was good, because the cadets would be getting their starters today. After weeks of training and testing, he'd finally get a Pokégirl of his own, as the Practical Field Applications test was about to begin.

He dreamed dreams of beautiful breasts, so soft to the touch in his hands, along with warm, wet cunts wrapped around his manhood... So sweetly did he dream, that he actually overslept. There was a knocking on his door, Max blinking as he startled himself awake. He blinked, still a little sleepy, and opened the door...

...coming fully awake instantly as he saw one of the instructors, a massive bear of a man named Brian Mulligan. "Now," he said, an amused smirk on his face, "I know that you don't have a Pokégirl... So why are you the only one who's late?"

Max cursed, quickly getting dressed. "Sorry! Sorry sir," he stammered. "It's just... Usually the guy next to me stays up late with his Pokégirl, and the walls are so damn thin, I usually don't get enough sleep."

Brian snickered. "Relax. We all know how thin the walls here are. You're not in trouble, as we aren't starting training until after lunch. Although you may not have the best selection of starters," he said.

Max swore. Loudly. Brian shook his head, amused. "You can shower after you pick your starter. Now hurry up," he said. "I'll take you over myself."

Brian led him to the room where the starters were being kept, passing by several training areas and a few break rooms where some of the off-duty instructors were having fun with their Pokégirls. They came to the starter room, a room that was half lounge, half studio, with a stage and several comfortable chairs.

It was completely empty.

Brian blinked. "Damn. I knew we were low on starters, but I didn't know that we were THAT low!"

Max gagged. "I'm gonna be the only one here without a Pokégirl! I'll NEVER have a fun reason to go without sleep now!"

Brian chuckled at that statement, despite himself. "Eh, don't worry about it, kiddo. We'll contact some of the local ranches and taming houses for..."

A noise came from the small kitchenette. Brian blinked. "Oh! Maybe there's one left after all," he said. Both he and Max went around the corner, finding the source of the noise. A Wolf was there, a startled look on her face as she nearly dropped the sandwich she was about to eat.

"Sorry..." she said, blushing and pulling her shirt down over her exposed stomach, "I... all the starters were gone, so I figured it was okay to come get something to eat..."

Max stared, wide-eyed. She was definitely not like the average Pokégirl. She wore the standard shorts and tank top of all the Pokégirls in residence that could wear clothes, but she was far more Rubenesque. She sported wide hips and an ample ass, her belly large and hanging over her waist, extending out about a foot from her torso. Her ample breasts filled her tank top, revealing lots of cleavage. Her arms and legs were thick with fat, her shorts legs filled out tightly. Her tail was curled between her legs, her ears down in embarrassment.

Brian smiled. "It's fine," he said, "I'll take you back to your room."

Max blinked. "Wait, she's not one of the starters?" he asked.

Brian shook his head. "Nah. She's a rescue from an illegal facility we raided a while back," he said. "Bit of a long story, but the reason Misha here is like this is because of what happened to her there."

Misha cringed, the memory clearly still a painful one. Max frowned. "...Can't I have her anyway?"

Brian and Misha stared at him. "She's not one of the starters, Max," Brian said.

Max scowled. "I'm not gonna be the only one without a Pokégirl on the day we start Pokégirl training," he said. "I'm not into fat chicks, but I can work around it, and she's not that bad looking."

Misha blushed, smiling a little. Brian frowned, and took him out of the room. "Max..." he said, "I don't know if she's ready to be part of a harem again. Part of being a responsible Tamer is making sure of your harem's mental health and well-being as well as physical, and after she's been through... Well, let's just say I'm not sure I want to hand her off to some inexperienced rookie."

Max blinked. "What's wrong? What happened to her?"

Brian sighed. "We rescued her from a kit mill. She was captured along with her Tamer and harem sisters, her Tamer killed. According to our Mentalists, she wasn't there long enough to actually go through the process of being forced to have kits, but they inflicted the Glutton curse template on her and several other girls. They wanted all the evidence of their mill gone before anyone got there. We got there in time to arrest them and remove the Curse Template on her, but not before she had actually eaten several of the breeders there. She's still uneasy about being part of a harem, still feels guilty about what happened to her, and while she seems okay to our healers, I'm still worried about her. If she's unstable in any way, she might prove detrimental to whomever ends up with her."

Max blinked, wide-eyed. "Whoa..." he said. He looked back in, seeing her watching them nervously. He frowned, and said, "I still want her, though."

Brian blinked. "You sure? We have facilities that can work with her, but if you take her own, she becomes your responsibility."

Max shook his head. "...I don't know how to explain this. I've dreamed about becoming a Tamer all my life. My brother, my Dad, they all had success as Tamers, and had awesome Pokégirls... I don't want to be left behind for any reason. I don't care if she's damaged goods, I'll work around it."

Brian stared at him for a long moment, and sighed. "All right," he said. "I'll get the paperwork set up for you." He motioned him inside, heading over to the computer and sitting down at it. "Good news, Misha. The kid wants you as his Starter."

Misha blinked. "Are... Are you sure? I'm... not as 'pretty' as other Pokegirls..."

Max shook his head. "My mother is a Balloon and my sister is an Elastica. I'm used to weird body shapes," he said, smiling. Misha blushed and grinned.

Brian hmmed thoughtfully at him as he called up the computer files, entering Misha as Max's first Pokégirl. "Okay then," Brian said, “she's all yours. You still have some time before lunch, so you can go back and shower if you want, get to know each other a little better.”

Max nodded, and took Misha's hand. She blushed, hesitating. Max smiled weakly. “...Please don't resist. I have the Lightweight blood curse, so I literally can't force you to do anything.”

Misha blinked, startled, and nodded, letting Max take her out of the room. Brian shook his head, chuckling. “This should be interesting...”

Max collected a Pokéball for Misha and led her back to his dorm room. It was sparsely decorated, just some pictures of home, and some posters of famous performers.

"Make yourself at home," Max said, "I'm gonna get cleaned up real quick." Misha nodded, and sat down on the bed. She looked around, not really sure what to think. She was still uneasy about being part of a harem again, especially after...

She shivered, the memory bringing tears to her eyes as she hugged her heavy, rounded midsection. She tried to put it out of her mind and look around, wanting to get a sense of her new Tamer. She giggled a little, hearing him singing badly in the shower as he washed up. Turning to the nightstand, she saw a picture that had to be of his family. In it were a younger version of Max, a tall girl with her waist extended so it was wrapped around her family (an Elastica, she guessed), a woman with blue, rubbery skin (she thought she heard him call his mother a Balloon earlier), and a tall, burly man with a bushy mustache.

She smiled, placing her hand on the picture, the Wolf sighing as she thought about her own family. She hadn't seen them in a few years, and hoped they were okay. She looked around some more, spotting a game system attached to the small television. She couldn't see any games, though, guessing that they must be in one of the dresser shelves. On the bed she saw a small plush toy, a teddy bear. It looked like it had been in his family for years, a hand-me-down keepsake. She was a little surprised to see a nineteen-year-old like Max with a teddy bear.

Maybe a family heirloom? she thought. Other than that, there was nothing else of note in the room beyond a pile of dirty laundry that, to her canine nose, stank badly. She sighed, and adjusted herself so she wasn't sitting on her tail. After a few minutes more, Max got out of the shower, toweling himself off, his clean smell pleasant to the canine Pokégirl on his bed. He came into the room nude save for the towel around his neck, unashamed of his lack of clothing as he went over pull an outfit out of the dresser.

Misha briefly assessed his body. He's in good shape, but he's slim compared to some of the other cadets. He told me he had a Lightweight blood curse... About an average package, and nearly no body hair... Probably gets most of his looks from his mother... she thought.

Max pulled on a pair of camouflage jeans and a tank top, turning to her and smiling. "Well, what do you think?"

Misha shrugged. "It's a dorm room," she said softly. "There isn't that much to see."

Max nodded. "Good. That's honest. I like that," he said, smiling. "Lemme lay down some ground rules. Firstly, I like your name so I'm not giving you a new one."

Misha nodded, inwardly relieved. She knew Tamers had the right to rename Pokégirls, barring ones that they got from an Independent Colony, and she didn't want to abandon the name her original Tamer gave her.

Max began pacing, thinking out loud as he gave his 'ground rules.' "Secondly, I'm gonna have to be on top for both sex and sleeping. My Lightweight curse may make me faster and more agile than most, but I take hits like a glass window. And as big as you are, I'd probably get smushed if you lay on top of me," he said.

Misha nodded. "That's fine. My previous Tamer liked being on top."

Max grinned. "Perfect. That works out in my favor, then. Thirdly..." he hesitated, wondering how to phrase this politely. He gave up, and decided to just roll with it. "Thirdly, while I do realize that you had a bad past, it's just that: the past. I don't honestly care so long as you promise that the only thing you'll swallow of me is my cock when I want oral. Your my girl now, and I don't want it to affect your performance. Maybe sometime, after we get to know each other better, I'll be willing to talk about it with you, but for right now, all I want from you is an effective battler and bed partner. Can you manage that?"

Misha stared at him for a moment, a little surprised. She smiled slowly, and said, "I... I actually prefer that... It's still a painful memory for me, and having something to do helps me work through it... As for the other stuff... I'm no longer under the Glutton curse template, but I still have the enhanced durability that comes with higher level weight. I'll do whatever you want in bed, but I don't know how good I'll be... I've only been Tamed a few times since I was rescued, and only by Tamers who were actually aroused by... larger females..." She fidgeted nervously, looking away.

Max waved off her concerns dismissively. "I'll teach myself to like fat chicks," he said. "Plus, you got a huge rack, and that's good for me since I always did like large breasts. Don't worry. I don't give up on something once I start it." Misha smiled. Max hmmed thoughtfully for a moment. "Ah! Weapons. Since all Tamers are required to be proficient in some kind of weapon, I've decided to go with a SMG,” he said, pulling an Uzi out of his dresser, the gun unloaded and in a secure box. “Did you have weapons with your old Tamer?”

Misha nodded. “My Tamer had me train with kukri knives. I usually fought with two,” she said.

Max nodded in approval. “Okay then. I can get you a couple from the base's armory,” he said, sitting down next to Misha. “Meantime, we got an hour before lunch,” he said, smirking and slipping a hand under her shirt to grope one of her ample breasts. “What's say you teach me to get turned on by a fat Pokégirl?”

Misha gasped, the Wolf wagging her tail and grinning. Maybe this will work out after all, she thought.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Meanwhile...
The Instructors' Lounge...

“You let him have that Wolf we got from that raid on the kit mill?” asked one of the other male instructors, a dark-skinned man with a deep bass voice. “You sure that's a good idea?”

Brian sighed. “Honestly, Davis, with how green some of these kids are, I'm not sure any of them having Pokégirls is a good idea. But we needed to place her. Letting her putz around this place was doing her no good.”

Davis sipped his coffee, “I'm really not sure about this. That Kerrigan kid tends to be extremely impulsive. His brothers had Pokégirls long before he did, and he wanted to be just as good as they were...”

Brian frowned. “You think he may do something stupid during training today?”

Davis shook his head. “I HOPE not,” he said, “But with some rookies you can never tell until you're cleaning them up off the floor. What's today's exercise?”

“Non-Lethal Tactics in Dealing with Feral Pokégirl attacks,” Brian said. “We cleared out the forest of the real ferals and made some arrangements with the local Taming houses. Everything should be all right.”

The two Tamers looked at each other for a long moment.

“I'll go check the forest again,” Brian said.

“I'll go with you,” Davis said.

After lunch...

Max felt confident about today's tests. Lunch had gone off without a hitch, aside from a couple comments about Misha's weight (which he countered by bringing that she had the biggest breasts of all the recruits' Pokégirls). He and all the other students had gathered at the edge of the forest near the base.

Brian, Davis, and several other instructors were there. Brian took the lead, stepping forward and giving the rules.

“All right, cadets! Today we're doing a practical exercise! As you're all a bunch of wussies,” Brian said, in full 'drill sergeant' mode, “We've cleared out all the actual Ferals and gotten girls from the local taming houses to act in their place. But do not underestimate them, as they've been instructed to go all-out against you chickadees! Today you'll be working in two-man teams with your Pokégirls to take out Ferals non-lethally. Work together to capture all the 'Ferals' in your assigned sector, and then radio the base. If you get into trouble, radio the base and one of us will come out and save your sorry hides! And don't worry, we'll only mock you relentlessly for a few hours.” The other instructors laughed at this.

“Stay within the marked boundaries of the testing area, and do not be afraid to use your databooks in case you get lost. DO NOT LEAVE THE TESTING AREA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,” Davis rumbled. “You've been assigned your partners and sectors, now GO!”

Max looked over at his partner, his neighbor Rory, an eighteen year old with bright red hair in, of all things, a pompadour. His Amazon, a dark-skinned, buxom beauty that he named Melissa, smirked at Misha, silently grateful that the Wolf wasn't of a body type that would take attention to her. She would never admit it out loud, but the fact that Misha was more well-endowed than her was bothersome.

“Looks like it's us, boyo,” Rory said, his voice holding a slight Emerald Isle League brogue to it. Max snorted.

“We'll see how well that silly hairdo of yours holds up in actual combat,” Max said. “C'mon, I know the way.” The two Tamers ran in, trading insults.

Melissa facepalmed. Misha just shook her head, chuckling. “This is gonna be interesting,” she said, the two Pokégirls chasing after their overeager masters.

The four of them wandered into the testing area, looking for the recruited 'ferals.' Max took the lead, uzi in hand, looking for signs and tracks of the 'ferals' that were supposed to be in this sector. Misha helped, sniffing for signs of them. Unfortunately, about a half-hour into the exercise, Misha shook her head, saying, “I'm sorry... If there were ferals here, they've been gone for at least a day. The scents are very faint.”

Max frowned. “They must not have wandered over to this area,” he said.

Misha cringed. “...There's more bad news, Master,” she said, pulling aside the brush to reveal a painted white line.

Max cringed, realizing that he had led them all right to the edge of the testing area.

“BRILLIANT!” Rory laughed. “The great whoite hunter in his element!”

Melissa shook her head. “It's as much our fault as it is his, master,” the Amazon said. “Misha or I should have noticed that we were getting farther from the testing area...”

Rory snickered, but said nothing.

Max sneered. “I probably got us lost because of the LACK OF SLEEP I've had since I been here affecting my judgment,” he muttered.

Melissa and Rory traded looks. “Well, if you'd stop staying up so late masturbating...” Rory teased.

Max pointed angrily at the two of them. “I don't get much sleep, because you two idiots spend the whole night banging each other so loudly I can hear it clearly in my room! These walls are thinner than the paper walls in the Rising Sun League dojos.”

Rory and Melissa looked honestly surprised by this. “...Why didn't you say something earlier?” he said, smiling amiably. “We'll try to tone it down.”

Max blinked, confused. “...You mean all I had to do all this time was ask?”

“Aye,” Rory said.

Max stared, feeling like a remarkable ass. Misha allowed herself a chuckle.

Melissa sighed, shaking her head. “Look... As fun as it is to watch someone with a 'Gee I'm Stupid' look on their face, I think we should move back into the testing area.”

Max nodded, feeling like a dope. “Yeah,” he said, looking into the forest beyond the marked testing area. As he did, though, he caught site of something white. “What the...”

“Master?” Misha asked.

“I thought I saw something...” Max said, stepping out over the testing area line. He ran after the white, Rory, Melissa, and a very concerned Misha following behind.

“Master...” Misha said, her voice agitated.

“In a sec,” Max said, gesturing absently. “I just want to see what this is... I think one of the 'ferals' wandered outside the testing area...”

“No, I don't think so,” Misha said, grabbing his arm. “We really need to go, Master!”

Max frowned. “Why?” he asked, giving her a confused look.

“Because none of the hired 'ferals' I scented smelled like this!” Misha said, drawing one of her kukri and looking around.

Melissa, frowning, unfolded her staff from where it was mounted on her belt. “What's the scent?”

The Amazon got her answer when the figure Max had been chasing floated through a tree, staring at them. She was a ghostly, buxom figure, clad only in a white, filmy dress. Her hair floated ethereally, her eyes glowing and white.

“Oh shit...” Rory moaned, recognizing the breed.

Misha growled, stepping in front of the stunned Max. “Damn it, I was right! It's a BANSHEE!!”

The Banshee stared at the four people before her. And then she opened her mouth and screamed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Meanwhile...
Back at base...

The instructors all watched the cameras hidden around the forest, checking on the students progress. The base's commander, General Amanda Clayton, sat in a chair in the middle of the room, the older, gray-haired woman's fingers steepled.

“Dietrich and Marks are doing pretty good,” said a female instructor, nodding in approval.

“Kennedy just fumbled. We may have to... no, wait, Ellis got him to safety,” Davis said, tapping the monitor he was looking at.

Brian just stood, looking from monitor to monitor. He couldn't escape the feeling that something bad was going to happen, that something would occur to put the students in major danger.

General Clayton quirked an eyebrow at him. “Something on your mind?”

Brian shook his head. “I'm just... worried, is all.”

General Clayton nodded. “You have every right to be. Even with a controlled exercise such as this, there's a possibility for things to go wrong,” she said.

Davis frowned. “It's just a controlled exercise, working with girls acting like Ferals... We should be able to keep things in control...”

General Clayton frowned. “An optimistic viewpoint. We'll see if it holds up,” she said.

As if on cue, a loud screeching

“Holy shit that's a Banshee!!” yelled one of the male instructors.

“Damn it, Brian, I thought the forest was clear!” Davis snarled.

“I went over the testing area three times! We both did!” Brian protested. “And the repellent paint should have kept ferals away!”

“Calm down!” General Clayton barked. “Obviously, some of the students have wandered out of the testing area and encountered a Feral. We just need to find them,” she said.

“Which is why we have to get going! The grid is huge!” Brian shouted.

“We won't get anywhere by just searching randomly. We need to plan this out carefully. Davis, you have a Legion, yes?” General Clayton said.

Davis nodded. “Yeah...”

“Does she know how to use Synchronize?” the general asked.

“Yes, but I don't see how that...” Davis started.

“My Hawk, Maris, has very good vision. She can see very far away. Your Legion has full three hundred and sixty degree vision,” General Clayton said.

The instructors began to grin, slowly realizing. They all went outside of the monitoring room, Davis and General Clayton taking out Pokéballs. General Clayton released hers first, a bird-woman covered in soft-brown feathers and clad in light camouflage armor appeared, blinking in surprise.

“General?” Maris asked, curiously. “I thought we weren't training until later.”

“Emergency situation, my dear,” the general said, the older woman idly stroking her chin. Davis triggered his Pokéball, releasing his Legion.

A large sphere consisting entirely of ghostly women bound in a dark purple morass appeared, their bodies arranged in rows. Their arms and legs were bound, their breasts and womanhoods revealed for use. The eyes of all the Legion bodies glowed with a ghostly light, turning to Davis with a smile on their faces.

“Callista,” Davis said, smiling at his longtime companion despite the dire nature of the situation, “We got a problem.”

The Legion nodded. “What do you need?” she said, all her speaking from all her mouths at once.

General Clayton came up to her, completely unconcerned with the Legion's unsettling appearance. “Callista, was it? I'm General Clayton, your Master's commanding officer. I need you to use Synchronize to gain Maris's long range vision and find a student currently under attack by a Banshee.”

Callista glanced at Davis with two of her bodies. He nodded, and she said, “Very well. Have her perch on one of my topmost bodies.”

General Clayton nodded, turning to Maris. Without even having to order it, Maris knew what was expected of her. She flew up to the top of the Legion sphere, perching on the stomach of uppermost Legion body.

Davis nodded. “Callista? SYNCHRONIZE!”

Callista looked directly into Maris's eyes. Maris felt ghostly tendrils reaching into her mind as the Legion synched her unusual body with the Hawk's. Callista felt her ghostly form become more solid, her flying speed increase as she rose into the air. As her body adapted to match the Pokéwoman's physical abilities, Callista found her vision in all of her eyes growing stronger, more intense. She looked in every direction, scanning in several directions at once... and spotted them.

“There! Twenty yards out from the northwest corner!” Callista said. “It's Kerrigan and Dugan, and they're fighting the Banshee!”

General Clayton nodded. “Maris! Go aid them!” she commanded. The Hawk nodded and bolted off in the direction of the battle. “Everyone else, gather the cadets and get them inside! This exercise is over!”

The battle...

Rory and Max barely managed to pop the energy shields on their Ultragauntlets, blocking the brunt of the powerful sonic attack. Melissa screamed, covering her ears and dropping to her knees. Misha held her ground, covering her ears but remaining upright, her greater durability and thicker body protecting her from being as badly affected by the attack. Her ears were ringing badly, but she managed to charge, lashing out with her kukri knives, the Banshee floating out of the way. Wailing, the Banshee lashed out with one of her arms, a blade of ghostly white energy whipping out and striking at Misha, sending the Wolf flying backwards from the force of the impact, landing up against Max's shield, Max wincing and clutching at his hollow-boned arm.

The Banshee wailed and vanished. It wasn't gone, though. Misha could still hear its low moaning echoing all around them.

Rory was helping Melissa to her feet and giving her a healing potion. “This is bad,” he said. “We haven't covered how to fight Spirit-types yet!”

Melissa shook her head, trying to clear it. “And I'm not sure I know any attacks that can hurt a Spirit-type...”

“I have a plan,” Max said, “I think. I've done some studying, and I think I know a...”

The Banshee appeared behind them and let out another scream, the sonic waves slamming into them while they were unprepared, the four inexperienced soldiers being scattered. The Banshee wailed, angry at the intruders to her territory, fully intending to eliminate them. As the four of them writhed in agony on the ground, she prepared another sonic scream...

Only to get battered by one herself, Misha letting out an ear-piercing shriek, focused into a tight beam. The Spirit Pokégirl's body wavered and solidified, Misha slashing at her with a wing, sending the Banshee slamming into a tree. The Spirit Pokégirl moaned, disappearing again.

The Hawk landed near the Cadets and their Pokégirls, checking on them. “I'm Maris, Lieutenant to General Clayton. You rookies alive?” she asked, helping to their feet.

“Barely,” Rory said, grinning weakly, shaking his head to try and clear the ringing in his ears. “Ye wouldn't believe how glad we are to see ye, lass.”

Melissa staggered to her feet, the soundwaves having rattled her badly. “This is getting old, fast...”

Misha helped Max to his feet, the lightweight tamer giggling nervously. “I may have made a little bit of a mistake,” he admitted.

“If the Banshee doesn't kill you,” Maris said, smirking, “The General will. Now c'mon, let's get out of here.”

“Not yet,” Max said.

Maris scowled. “I'm the General's Pokégirl. That means I outrank you. So move, soldier. That's an order!”

Max shook his head. “That Banshee's still here. Right Misha?”

The Wolf nodded. “I can still hear her moaning,” she said, “and I have her scent. It's still close.”

Max sighed. “We've already pissed her off, that means she'll follow us until we're dead,” he said. “We have to beat her here and capture her, otherwise she'll remain a threat to the other cadets.”

Maris frowned, quickly preening some loose feathers from her wings. She had to admit, the kid had a point.

“I screwed up,” Max said, “I admit it. Let me fix this.”

Misha gave Max a pleased look. She had her doubts about him at first, but if nothing else, his willingness to admit he was wrong was helping him fully earn her trust...

Maris frowned. “...All right. But you better have a plan, kiddo.”

Max nodded. “First thing? Banshess know Synchronize. If she uses it on you...” he said.

Maris cursed. “...Then she'll have my speed.”

Max nodded, turning to Misha. “Misha, I need you to try and get her to Synchronize with you. She'll have your durability, but she'll be slowed down, allowing you and Melissa to attack her,” he said.

Misha nodded, understanding. “Not bad,” Melissa admitted, twirling her spear.

“INCOMING!” Rory shouted, the Banshee divebombing the five of them with a scream. Max and Rory popped their shields again, they and the three Pokégirls scattering as the Banshee landed amidst them. She looked around furiously, trying to decide on a target. She eventually focused on Misha, and opened her mouth to scream.

“Misha, HOWL!” Max ordered.

Misha, acting on her instincts from her previous trainer, let out a powerful howl at the same time as the Banshee let out her sonic scream. The dome of sonic energy that formed around the Wolf canceled out the Banshee's scream. Which was exactly as Max wanted, as the ghostly Pokégirl needed to be solid to attack.

“Forward!” Rory ordered. Melissa responded immediately, bringing her staff around and striking the Banshee in the head with a powerful blow. She then brought the staff around again, thrusting into the Banshee's ribcage. She staggered, and tried to throw another ghostly energy blade, but Maris flew into her with tremendous speed, the tackle slamming the Banshee into a tree.

The Banshee suddenly realized how outmatched she was by the Hawk. She needed to flee. But the bird-type was faster... for the moment.

Her eyes began to glow, as she turned towards the Hawk to synchronize with her. But both Maris and Misha had seen this. Misha had run after the two of them as Maris covered her eyes and flew away. The Banshee tried to look away, but Misha, huffing and puffing due to her body still not quite being in fighting shape, grabbed the Spirit Pokégirl and forced her to look directly into her eyes.

Misha cringed, feeling ghostly tendrils in her mind as the Banshee synched up with her. The Banshee felt her mass increase as her body was solidified, becoming denser, her belly and breasts expanding a little. She felt herself become heavier, her senses expanding to become more canine.

Max pumped his fist triumphantly. “Her hearing should be increased now. Misha, Maris, use Howl and Screech RIGHT IN HER EARS!!”

Maris grinned, appreciating the efficiency of the strategy as she flew up to the Banshee again. Misha cringed, feeling a bit sorry for the Spirit Pokégirl. But they both leaned into the Banshee's head and let out their respective sonic attacks. The Banshee let out a shriek of agony, and staggered, dizzied.

Max deactivated his shield and removed an empty Pokéball from his gauntlet's holster. “Sorry babe,” he said, pitching the Pokéball at the dazed Banshee, “But you're coming with me.”

The Pokéball hit the Banshee head on. The sensor detected the impact with Pokégirl DNA, popping open and firing a beam that converted the Banshee into blue energy, pulling it inside. The ball struggled for a moment, but stopped quickly.

Misha smiled, and picked up the Pokéball, bringing it back to Max. He grinned, and put it in his holster. “Nice,” he said. “Good job, everyone.”

Rory looked at the now full Pokéball, nodding and straightening his pompadour. “Not bad, boyo.”

“Not bad at all,” said General Clayton as she came out from behind a tree, her arms behind her back. Maris smiled and hopped over to her mistress, Max and Rory yelping, standing at attention, and saluting, Misha and Melissa doing the same.

She looked at the two of them, frowning. “But not good either,” she said. She walked up to Max, scowling. “Why did you wander out of the testing area?”

“...Sir,” Max said, “I thought I saw something, sir. I thought it was one of the fake ferals...”

General Clayton shook her head. “'Wandering off because you saw something.' Idiocy. You should have called it in and waited for backup, not left the testing area. That's Journeymen shit and I will not have it in my unit.”

“Sir, yes sir!” Max said, cringing, staying at attention.

Brian came up behind the General, staying back when she saw her chewing Max out. She turned slightly, acknowledging his presence, but keeping her focus on the two cadets. “You put your partner at risk, and put your Pokégirls at risk. What if it had been something more dangerous than a Banshee? What if it had been a Titan ,monster? You caused an unacceptable security risk and made a stupid breach of protocol. ALWAYS follow orders unless they are detrimental to the unit at large. And I hardly think that 'staying in the marked area' and 'call in if you see something weird' are detrimental to the unit.”

“Sir, yes sir!” Max said, cringing even more.

General Clayton turned her gaze to Rory, who flinched. “You're just as bad,” she said. “You were dumb enough to follow him instead of radioing in the situation.”

Rory grimaced. “Sir, yes sir! Next time I'll let the idiot go kill himself and just call it in!”

“Save the jokes, McDugan,” she snapped.

Rory cringed. “Sir, yes sir!”

General Clayton shook her head. “...Now, for the good. You managed to handle yourselves well against a strong Feral. Max, I saw you take command of the situation and come up with a strategy to defeat her that posed minimal risk for your unit. That was good planning, and good leadership,” she said. She removed the Banshee's Pokéball from Max's gauntlet. “I'll let you keep the Banshee, Max. She'll be put through a healing cycle and cleaning cycle. The subliminal effects of the Pokéball will take care of making her docile enough not to attack you when the ball is opened.”

Max and Rory traded pleased looks, but stayed at attention.

“However, that doesn't excuse you from punishment. Normally, for such a gaffe, you'd be kicked out. However, because you handled the situation so well, and I heard you admit your mistake, Max you're only going on KP duty for... let's say six months,” the General said.

Max cringed, but said nothing. He knew it could be a lot worse. Misha tried not to smile, as she knew that if her master was on KP, she'd have access to the sweets kept in the storage lockers...

Rory laughed. “Scrubbin' dishes sounds like a better thing for ye te do anyway, boyo!” he teased.

“Being a jerk gets you three months KP,” General Clayton said, making Rory's jaw drop in surprise (and Melissa facepalm in non-surprise).

“HA!” Max said, grinning.

“Laughing at another's misfortune adds another month,” General Clayton said matter-of-factly.

The cadets became deathly silent.

General Clayton turned to Brian and Maris, and quipped, “See? They can be taught!”

Both instructor and Pokégirl laughed at that. General Clayton smirked, and said. “Maris? Take me back to the base. We'll try this exercise again tomorrow. Brian, you take them back to the kitchens so they can help make dinner, and then go through the outskirts of the forest again. We don't need to train the cadets on actual ferals for a while, yet...”

Maris nodded, flying up and grabbing her mistress by the shoulders, flying into the air with her and carrying her over the forest back to base. Brian saluted her as she left, and sighed, shaking his head. He turned to the two cadets, and motioned for them to follow, both of them trudging behind.

Rory sighed. “I know we said we'd try to tone it down abit,” he said, “But after this fiasco, Melissa and I are going all out tonight.”

Melissa grinned, the Amazon draping an arm over her master's shoulder. “All out and hardcore.”

Max cringed and wanted to protest, but couldn't bring himself to think up an argument. Misha hugged him gently. “You did well, Master,” she said.

“Not well enough, it seems,” Max said. He smiled at Misha and kissed her, making the Wolf blush. “You did good, though.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“Helluva start for your new tamer, huh?” he said, grinning weakly.

Misha just smiled. “Everyone has rough starts, Master. And I think you'll do fine.”

THE END
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Re: Max's Boot Camp Tales

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Removed Spoiler tags, no questionable content.

Comments, compliments, and constructive criticism are all appreciated.
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/