Battle Fuck! Round One!

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Battle Fuck! Round One!

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Bruno concentrated, his eyes shut tightly in focus, though not a crease on his skin showed from how he kept them closed. He heard nothing at the moment but the raging waters that fell on him, felt nothing but the cascade of cold liquid as it fell to where he sat, thought of nothing but keeping himself focused, his body's internal temperature his to temper, so long as he focused.

Meditating beneath the walls of a waterfall was perhaps one of the most cliche forms of training and keeping oneself strong, but Bruno would try anything. He smirked to himself, before standing up with a shout, arms raising high despite the waters that fell directly upon him from up high, his battle aura, as he would call it, erupting forth, and invisible wave that actually displaced the water, the spring before him splashing over as he hopped away from the waterfall with little effort. A grin was plastered on his face as he swam within the spring, quickly circling the circumference without breaking a sweat. With a content guttural sigh, he hoisted himself out, his muscular body uncovered in this almost-untouched area of nature, his clothes nearby.

He flexed a bit, despite the absence of anyone there to see. Yes, a top brawler in every town he arrived in, a top battler and tournament legend, the thirty-five-year-old tank of a human was a pinnacle of human manliness. Currently exposed to nature, of course, as it should be, he would say. "Even between the legs, I am all man!" he would say with a boisterous laugh, were one to question him on this.

He was currently hunched over to scoop up his clothes, thankfully still dry, when a sound, or rather, a voice, snapped him to attention.

"Nice ass."

Bruno whirled in place, readying himself instinctively to whoever was currently invading his private moment. His vision greeted him with the sight of a raggedly dressed woman of amazonian proportions, pale-colored hair and green skin, who was quite a muscular sight to behold, despite her monstrous features. Even as he whirled, her expression was confident, almost smug. "Jumpy, ain't ya, big guy?" she said dryly, with a smirk.

He eased his stance a bit, paying little heed to his still-apparent nudity. "An Ogre, eh? I hear your kind are strong." he said, smirking himself. There was intent in her eyes, and Bruno felt he already had an idea of what she had in mind. She was a monster, after all.

"Heh. Strong enough to snap a guy in half. You look like you'd be more fun to break." the Ogre responded, putting one fist to a palm, letting the knuckles pop beneath the pressure she applied to them.

Bruno let out a laugh, even throwing his head back for effect. "You? Break me?" he repeated with a tone of sarcasm etched into his voice. Then he flexed a few more times, striking his manly poses. "Ah, but what if I break you? What then, little missy?" he said with a grin.

This seemed to amuse the Ogre, who just chuckled with a gleam in her eye. "Well, why not find out, floppy?" she said, eying the appendage that dangled between his legs. She licked her lips, before putting her sharp gaze back to his eyes, and then tossing the rags she wore aside, letting Bruno get a good look at the lean, yet nicely-sized chest she possessed, and the junction between her legs. Bruno got a kick out of that, his grin widening. "See if you can stand an Ogre's Battle Fuck!" she cried, before rushing at him, fully possessing the speed Bruno would have expected from such marvelous legs.

Bruno reacted with a laugh, pulling away from her, even as she swung her arm as a clothesline tried to connect with his head. But he failed to recognize the other hand's movements, and felt the caress of her hand, more gentle than he expected, brush against his flaccid penis, giving it a small taste of her abilities in the bedroom, exciting him slightly. "Ooh...nice tough, little missy!" he said, righting himself from his leap back, before sweeping his foot against the back of her legs, making them buckle, but she resisted falling. That gave him ample opportunity for his chance, though, as he shifted behind her and groped her, feeling the sensation of her breasts beneath his large hands, softer than imagined. The Ogre was just full of surprises, he thought, as he pulled away with a snide comment of "Nice tits." before laughing at her.

The Ogre turned quickly, a grin plastered on her face. "Trying to add foreplay? I like yer style, big boy!" she said, reaching her fist up and swinging it forward at him. With a grin, Bruno returned the attack, their fists bouncing against each other with enough force that a nearby bystander would think a gunshot just cracked through the air. Another fist strike, this time initiated by Bruno, was launched, and similarly deflected by the Ogre and her brutish strength and speed. Then the Ogre tried again, and he deflected, and vice versa. This trading of rapid-fire fisticuffs continued for about twenty strikes, before both combatants surged forward, crashing opposing shoulders against each others, straining to overpower the other and and loosen their foe's balance.

Both of them were grinning like fevered combatants would do during a good fight. "Not bad, little missy. You certainly live up to your species' reputation!" he complimented, reaching the arm attached to his "attacking" shoulder down to massage at her folds, chuckling internally at the fact that they were already getting wet.

Of course, similar to his ideas, the Ogre reached down and stroked at him, bringing the barely-alive to full at attention in a matter of seconds. Bruno's grin just deepened as he could feel his face flush lightly, as the blood began to pump through his body and make him ready. "Packing plenty for me, I see." The Ogre observed with a fanged grin.

"And ready for you whenever you submit!" Bruno said, grabbing her arm suddenly and initiating a shoulder throw, the Ogre lifted off her feet and thrown to the ground. He took a dramatic leap into the air, mounting her a split second after she fell onto her back, still grinning like fighters. He positioned his rock-hard appendage between her breasts, and took the opportunity to use them. "Titanic Titfuck, little missy!" he said with an almost unnatural echo in his voice. Far from being discouraged by his actions, the Ogre grinned and licked her lips as he thrust himself between her forest-colored mountains.

"Heh. You think you're gonna get by with just that? Not on my watch!" she said, grabbing him by his hips before throwing him. He tumbled through the air, flying forward and flailing before crashing back into the grass, rolling onto his back to recover. His eyes shut from the impact, he was "awakened" by a wet sensation on his member. Looking up, he saw one orally occupied Ogre, hands placed firmly on his chest as she held him down and partook of him at the moment, keeping him from doing much more than relishing the feeling of her practically inhaling his cock as she bobbed her face up and down, her eyes locked on him as if still in control. Which she was, for the moment, as Bruno actually relaxed for the moment, hands behind his head as he continued to grin.

"Hot damn, little missy...You oughta patent that technique. Call it the Ogre Oral Overload or some shit!" he said dramatically, still relaxing as her tongue washed all over his penis, her powerful throat working with her lungs to suck on him sloppily. But Bruno was spontaneous and known for his insane actions, so it should have come to no surprise when he grabbed the Ogre by her arms, currently pinning him, and pulled, her lips flying off his member with a pop as he flipped her over onto his stomach, laying on her back as her tight bottom landed on his upper chest, her legs spread and her honeypot exposed to his face, to which he eagerly licked his lips, then her lips...the lower ones, as he hungrily dove into her private area, his tongue sliding all over the wetness.

Any surprised grunt she was making was subsided by a guttural growl of pleasure as Bruno pleasured the demihuman with aplomb. "Damn, ya got some good tongue skills there. That's it...look for the clit, find the clit, damn you..." she muttered as he slurped away at her, reaching a hand up to finger her as well, making her relax more in her position, as her own hand dove to her breasts, playing with the nipples. "That's it...fucking eat that pussy..." she growled, letting out a bestial moan when his finger found the nub she had indicated for him, a shock of pleasure sent through her body, which made her slam a fist on the ground with a load moan and a curse word uttered in angry delight.

She took matters into her own hands again, crashing her feet onto the ground next to both sides of Bruno's head, the force sending her back so that she rolled backward once, only once, which was enough for her to be able to mount him, the tip of her burning hot vagina rubbing against the throbbing pulse of his waiting manhood. "Not a bad battlefucker, big boy." she said with a grin, grinding her hips so that they gyrated, with his tip still stuck partially inside him. He just grinned back, appearing to relax again. "Yeah, live it up. Once I'm done with you, you won't walk for a week!" she cried out, before letting out a sharp cry like a warrior as she thrust her hips down, almost literally impaling him inside her, making the two of them utter deep groans at the differently-experienced sensations from the two of them.

The Ogre wasted no time. From the first sink, she was off like a wild animal, the core beast within her released as she pounded at him, her hips crashing into his with enough force to make him grunt as his body literally bounced slightly off the ground from the impact. The Ogre laughed a powerful laugh as she watched him grunt from her force. "Yeah, a poundin' pussy like mine really melts your little brain, eh, big boy?" she said, dominance etched into every fiber of her expression and acts.

Bruno was down on the ground beneath her, yes, but he was certainly not out of this battle yet. He was waiting until she thought she had him, enjoying the sensation of a burning hot covering of flesh gripping him tightly, ripping away from him and covering him again with ferocity unmatched by any human that he had ever been with. Reaching around her, he cupped her nicely sized globes that made up her ass, taking a tight squeeze to get a good grip of them, which just seemed to ignite the Ogre to further ravish him, slamming against at him. He steadied himself despite the assault, despite the burning pleasure this monster's pussy was giving him. He planted his feet on the ground, then, at just the right time, as the Ogre rose up once more to slam down...he leaped! He threw himself into the air, taking the green-skinned goddess with him, as he was flung forward with her in tow.

"Not done yet, little missy! Ever tried a Roller Romp?!" he said energetically, his hands grabbing at hers, the two of them entering some sort of crazy grapple match in midair, before crashing down to the grass and hitting the ground, rolling horizontally away from the spring of water. The process brought along a rather unorthodox result, but one that was quite welcome to the two of them. As they rolled, each time a person was on top, they sank down onto the other: Bruno would thrust inside the Ogre, and she in turn would sink her lower lips down to grip him tightly, causing their grunts of battle to mingle with their grunts of passion, before finally their rolling momentum slowed to a stop, with Bruno lying on top.

Still grappling with the Ogre, he wasted no time, like her, and began to pound away at her, his dick engulfed by the fiery skin she held within, soaked with the juices of a very pleased monstergirl. He grunted and growled with pleasure and effort, and the Ogre responded in kind. With a chuckle, he looked at the Ogre directly. "How do you like a little Pussy Pounder from ol' Bruno, little missy?!" he grunted out, still naming his own sexual techniques even at this point.

The Ogre just chuckled back amidst her grunts and moans. "Almost as good as my Vice Vagina, eh?" she said, going along with his own over-the-top delivery. He was truly a battlefucker at heart, it would seem. The Ogre shifted herself even while beneath him, making sure to use her hips so that he always hit the deepest within her, his cock nice and thick, rubbing her walls just the right way before hitting against the deepest part of her.

Bruno gritted his teeth as he held onto the Ogre, speeding up his pace, causing them both to cry out, still sounding more like frenzied warriors than frenzied lovers, as he ravished her body fully, simply pounding away at her at double speed, as he felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm build up within him, ready to explode out of him. He wanted to "win," but he also wanted to make sure to bring this beast to the same level of eruption he was about to achieve. Still, he couldn't resist showboating a bit. "Get ready, little missy! Here comes a finishing move to the battlefuck!" he cried out.

The Ogre just roared a delightful cry of pleasure. "Give it to me, you big, muscly stud of a fuck!" she cried out, loving the feeling of him pounding away, ready for the release she was about to achieve.

"Here it comes....! ...kuh...Ugh....Womb...Breaker!" He cried out, as he exploded deep inside her. He could feel him living up to his "attack's" name, feeling every powerful emission gush straight into the beast's waiting womb, to hold every droplet as it erupted forth from him, feeling as if he was cumming his body away. At the same time, the Ogre roared again, her vice of a vagina crushing him almost as she clamped down with her orgasm roaring through her body.

The two animals of lust continued to roar and growl out their sounds of pleasure, before the two of them fell, collapsing into a temporary forced rest, their minds rebooting from the overload of pleasure, while their bodies timed out to recover their lost strength...

-------------

A few moments afterward, Bruno woke up, blinking as he found his face inches from that of an Ogre, blinking away the unconsciousness from her own eyes. The two recognized each other, then pulled away quickly, before they both threw opposing punches, both of them catching the thrown punch with their empty palm. The two said nothing to each other for several moments, a light breeze cutting through the air, its idle whisper being the only noise that broke their silence. Then....they grinned. They simply grinned at each other, a silent admission of the others' talents.

Bruno was the first to speak. "So, are you willing to call that a tie, little missy?" he said with a chuckle.

She just chuckled back. "There are no ties in the Battle Fuck. Only breaks before somebody wins!" she said.

Bruno grinned, a gleam in his eye that was mirrored by his powerful female opponent.

And so an eternal battle was about to begin....
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: Battle Fuck! Round One!

Post by Hood »

Oh, God!!! I had forgotten about this one...
Oh, my stomach...that womb breaker attack...
Oh, How I hope you would have seen the face of my fellow co-workers when I let out a loud laugh... :haha:
:mrgreen:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

:XD:

I'm still not sure what I should be doing with this fic, running for a tissue is hard when you are rolling on the floor laughing from the sheer epicness of the cheesy jokes :haha:

The attack naming made me face palm in laughter :hehe:

I love it how you make even the most violent Mamono look so WAFFy and desirable... though if I thought against her I would have likely been beaten into the ground... BUT... I'm certain the rough sex afterwards would have been really fun too :shy 2:

Incidentally, this one is actually really hot and I loved the dirty talk from the Ogre as well as her assertiveness in sex... really hot :blushing:
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

That was just too amazing! :evilllol: :evilllol: :evilllol: :evilllol: :evilllol:
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Yep this is the kind of thing young Ogers would read when no on is watching lol.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

First, it remind me of old hentai animation about ninja.
Second, as well as the very recent flash animation of zone-sama.

Also, I had a great "What the fuck" moment.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

I almost forgot about this one, it's so damn funny.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow this one reappeared .... cool

a game were everyone wins... in more ways than one.... :hehe:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals