Alone At The Bar.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Alone At The Bar.

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

"C'mon, man. We gotta get there quick, there's tons of lovely Mamono ladies just waitin' for us!" a voice called out.

"Waiting for you, more like." another grumbled back.

Such was the average events that took place between these two friends, Rai and Jin. Rai, he with an insatiable appetite and zest for the Mamono ladies, was often the one who would drag his friend across to clubs and bars in order to sate himself by finding a "playmate" for the night.

Jin was always willing to come along, but after the first couple times, had lost his innocent enthusiasm for the expedition, and had since become rather jaded, perhaps with good reason. At the end of the night, it was Rai who would return home with a lady or two, while Jin was left to return with a heavy heart, and lighter pockets from the drinks he ended up buying himself.

Still, for the sake of friendship, Jin stuck with Rai on his little adventures, though he had given up hope for himself. Now he just entertained himself by placing mental bets on what Mamono Rai would go home with. Last week Rai had bagged himself a pretty nice-looking Werecat.

'Wonder what he'll have tonight?' Jin thought to himself, looking up at the night sky, then the open doors of the bar Rai had dragged him to. Sighing to himself, he muttered, "Let's get this over with," and opened the doors.

--------------------------------

As he had expected, Jin ended up sitting bored out of his mind on his bar stool, while Rai seemed to be having no end of luck. Jin finished his drink and requested another from the bartender.

"Comin' right up, honey." the bartender replied. She was a rather attractive Holstaurus, with green eyes and pink hair, and a cute accent. Jin would try to make a pass at her, except for...

"Here you go, darlin'." she said, placing his next drink in front of him.

"I...uh....thanks." Jin whispered back. There it was. The reason that Jin was nowhere near as successful as Rai. That crippling shyness and fear of rejection around women. He was fine until he was attracted to one, then he just lost all ability to coherently speak.

Fortunately, he was saved by most embarrassment by a hand tapping his shoulder. Turning around, he was greeted by Rai, who had perhaps made his best score to date. A Kappa on one arm, a Golem on another, and a Succubus behind him.

"Hey, Jin, you OK with me headin' out? Me and the ladies..."

"Go, go. I'm fine." Jin replied, having heard it before. Rai grinned and herded his little mini-harem out the door with him. Jin sighed in exasperation, returning himself to his drink. In no time, he had finished it, and requested another.

"You're hittin' 'em pretty hard there, darlin'." the bartender mused. Jin just shrugged in reply, while the Holstaurus continued to look over him.

The night continued with Jin continuing to hit the drinks, as his bitterness increased. Normally, he would have just left after Rai did, but something made him stay. Some silly little hope that a girl would look his way. Silly Jin.

"Hey." came a voice next to him. Jin turned his tired eyes away from his drink to see who would be talking to him. He was greeted by the sight of a firmly toned red body, with tiger-striped fur cloth covering an ample chest and the junction of some nice thighs, while bright yellow eyes sized him up from behind some strands of green hair. Quite the attractive Red Oni.

"Hello." Jin replied. He was surprised by his quick reply. Must be the alcohol at work.

"You hittin' 'em pretty good. Care to have a little contest? Eh?" the Oni replied.

"Contest?"

"Drinkin' Contest, O'course! Let's see who can outlast the other!" she declared, pumping a fist in challenge.

Perhaps his was the bitterness he felt, or just the haze of drunkenness he was starting to develop, but Jin failed to see how this could turn out badly.

"Sure." he agreed.

-------------------------------

Set across each other at a table, Jin and the Oni had been at it for a while, drinking their own glasses in turn, neither of them yielding to the other. After a while, both were feeling the affects, though.

"Hmph...How'r you not on the floor yet, huh?" the Oni demanded. "You drinkin' a weaker brew?"

"Heh...How'z 'bout we drink from the same glass, den?" Jin replied.

"Good idea!"

And so they both began taking turns drinking from the same glass, and still neither yielded to the other.

"You'z a stubborn one, ain't ya...Hic!" the Oni said.

"Jus...Just a bored guy wantin' some lovin'..." Jin said, inebriation talking for him.

"Lovin'...?"

"You da firs' Mamono ta notice me....even if it's jus' ta drink together...dat'z...good."

".....We ain't jus' gonna drink together."

"....Huh?" Jin's clouded mind couldn't grasp what the Oni was hinting at, but fortunately, he didn't have to, as the Oni took one more swig from the glass, then dived forward at Jin, closing her lips on his. Jin could feel the alcohol flowing into his mouth, as well as the Oni's tongue.

Before long, Jin's tongue was doing some exploring, too, and so were both parties' hands...

After that, Jin's mind got kinda hazy....

------------------------

When Jin woke up, he was in bed back. Staring at the ceiling, holding his pained head, he thought to himself, 'A dream? Heh, figures...even in my dreams I don't get to the good part.'

Something was off, though. The bed felt different, and the ceiling wasn't supposed to be that color...

"Ah, you awake?" came a familiar voice. Standing in the doorway was the bartender from last night.

"Where am I?"

"A spare room we got here. Mostly for couples who aren't gonna make it home before they start goin' at it." she said, smiling slyly.

"Then...why am I...?"

"I'm surprised we were able to get you over here. By the time we got you two to move, you had already broken two tables, three chairs, a bar stool, and a hapless fairy."

Jin turned red. "I'm...sorry. I don't know what..."

"Don't worry 'bout it. We're covered for this sort of thing. We serve a lot of Minotaurus, so this kind of damage is actually kinda lite."

"Oh. ....Where's...?"

"She's up gettin' both of you a morning vodka. Mornin' Medicine, she calls it."

"...Oh."

And with that, the Holstaurus left the room, passing by the Red Oni on the way.

"You two have fun last night?" the Holstaurus asked.

"Didn't you? I remember getting you to join us halfway in." the Oni shot back, grinning.

"He's a keeper, definitely. I told you when he first walked in, don't let 'em go, didn't I? You just gotta share, OK?"

"You got it."

The Red Oni walked on, and sat next to Jin on the bed, handing him his own glass of vodka (which he was reluctant to drink). Being that the two got to very little actual talking last night, she began some small talk that progressed comfortably and naturally.

Before long, she had somehow gotten Jin into Round 2. Once that was done, the Red Oni (named Ria, as Jin had learned) asked him to come back again and again. Jin had no reason not to.

From then on, it was Jin dragging Rai to the bar every night....
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: Alone At The Bar.

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Ah yes, on of your earlier fics, back then you didn't really write graphic sex scenes as I recall :^^:

Though I still find this one very nice and cute, I really want a Red Oni now :love:

I ESPECIALLY like how the holsty was in the threesome with them, must have been one hell of a hot night... that lucky bastard :XD:

DO you plan to write a Blue Oni fic sometime? Or perhaps a fic about Blue and Red Oni at a party, ie, party full of Oni and one guy in the middle :nosebleed:
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Is Jin's name supposed to be a pun for Gin :haha:
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Nice one, though I still feel some pity. Too much alchohol makes you forget the night before, especially a night as good as Jins!