After-Hours Reward.

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

After-Hours Reward.

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Sometimes you wondered if maybe people were right about you needing to stand up better for yourself, or people would walk all over you. But then again, not finding it easy to tell people "no" is what got you where you were today, and you can't say it was ALL bad...

It all started just weeks ago, when your inability to say "no," or, in this case, anything, due to sheer surprise, landed you a girlfriend. The Suntoad made absolutely no qualms about how she liked you and wanted to date you and see how things went, and while she slapped your back appreciatively and wrapped an arm around your shoulder gleefully, you were too surprised by this impromptu confession to really do anything other than nod. And so you found yourself in a relationship.

And today you found yourself helping her run the store somehow. She just came up to you one day, out of the blue, and asked you earnestly if you could come help her out with the store she worked out while her parents had to take care of things elsewhere for the day. You couldn't help but agree, as you liked to help, you can barely say "no," and she WAS your girlfriend.

So you found yourself running the register at her goods store, while she worked up a sweat flitting around and trying to advertise items to the customers. It was difficult at first, but thankfully, you were eventually able to get into the swing of things, and barring the occasional rude customer who left with smoldering pants courtesy of your girlfriend, there was nothing big to report.

Finally, the last customer left, and she locked up the door, shutting down the shop for the moment. "Whew. Hope the old man and lady don't have to do this too often." she mused to herself, wiping a bit of sweat from her brow, and action you repeated as you walked over to her, a small, yet tired smile on your face for at least doing a decent job of helping. She smiled back at you, then came in closer and kissed you suddenly, the first full kiss on your lips that you two had shared, and the surprise you felt gave her the opportunity to snake her extended tongue into your mouth, playing around a little in there, before she pulled away, laughing a little at the dumbfounded expression on your face.

She looked you over for a little bit, then rubbed your forehead a little, wiping off some more sweat. "You did a good job, you know. And...you look good with a nice layer of sweat on ya. Makes you look pretty...manly." she said, her smile becoming more of a smirk, which began to make your heart race and your face burn. That look was beginning to make you feel...various things at once.

She took your shoulder, then started leading you towards a back room. "You know, you really have been great. You're always so sweet, so helpful...even when I'm being a pain in the ass." she said, looking over at you. You tried to speak to the contrary, but she put a red-skinned finger to your lips. "Now, don't deny it. We both know I'm a bit pushy, and that everyone calls you a pushover." she said, opening a door and moving the two of you inside. It looked like a break room of sorts, with a table, couch, and assorted counters and locations for food and drink. "And then today, when I practically forced you to help out...and you did. And so well, too! You took to it like it was natural!" she said, patting you on the shoulder appreciatively. Then the patting turned into a push, and you found yourself sitting on the couch.

"So I thought, for being such a great boyfriend, I'd give you a reward after all that hard work." she said, smirking again, as she emphasized the word "hard" as she knelt down, and began fiddling with your pants. Your face burned with embarrassment, but...surprise, surprise, you couldn't find it in you to tell her to stop, and in a short amount of time, your pants and what was beneath them were moved out of the way, and a frog-like tongue flicked over her lips as she looked at what you possessed. "You've been holding out on me, haven't you?" she joked, before leaning forward and kissing the head, causing it to twitch and a shiver to run down your spine.

She giggles a little, and uses her red-skinned finger, still slick with a bit of sweat, to toy with it for a bit. She slides her finger up and down the shaft, teasing it and getting it a little more slick. She leans in closer, licking her lips once more, then she engulfs it into her warm mouth, eliciting a groan from you as she starts to bob her head, her tongue exploring and tickling the tip while her mouth descends and covers you down almost to the base. She raises back up, and as she starts a bobbing rhythm in her movements, her elongated tongue wraps itself around the entire shaft with no extra effort, your entire manhood coiled up by her tongue like a tree branch coiled by a Lamia's body, also stimulated by her mouth movements.

After a few moments of incredible stimulation from mouth and tongue, she pulls away, but leaves her tongue coiled around you, looking like she was tethered to you in an oddly erotic way. You panted from the stimulation as you looked her, trying not to look foolish, while she smiled and chuckled at you. "You like thish, huh? Well, get ready for my finish, my specialty!" she promised, words slightly hampered by her tethering. With another mischievous laugh, she laid her head on your leg idly, and began to manipulate her tongue. Its coils began to move, to stroke you gently, to squeeze you firmly, to cover your shaft in the warm, wet sensation...it was as if she was simultaneously giving you a blowjob and a handjob at once, and your gasps and moans let her know just how much you appreciated that.

"Now for the final touch." she said, moving closer to your penis and closing her eyes, appearing to concentrate. At first you didn't understand, then you had to sharply intake your breath. Her tongue was slightly brighter in its usual red coloring...she was turning up the heat, warming her tongue up so that the sensations across the entirety of your manhood was escalated even further. She giggled just slightly, and now with her eyes opened, she stroked and licked and teased with her warmed-up tongue, and the pleasure you had been feeling all throughout this "reward" was amplified beyond anything you could imagine. It was vastly becoming too much, and you managed to gasp out her name in warning.

"Just let it all out when your ready~" she teased as she didn't stop for a moment in her ministrations. The lack of slowing down in her passion sent you over the edge, and with a groan, and a stiffening of your legs, you released what you had backed up, your cum rocketing out of your cock in bursts, aimed in her direction, as she just smiled with her tongue still around you, while flicking the tongue over the tip after each burst, to get an advance taste of your essence. After your explosive orgasm finally subsided, she finally slid her cooled-down tongue off of you, thought making sure to swipe it over whatever bits of your semen she could reach. And considering her dexterity, that was all of it, as she cleaned herself off with her tongue from what had landed on her, she sat next to you on the couch and patted you on the shoulder, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Well? Not bad a reward, huh?" she asks, grinning at you.

You turn your head to her, trying to regain as much composure as you could, and smiled slightly. Well, at least for this, you knew you could say it.

"No. Not at all."
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: After-Hours Reward.

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I didn't actually notice it the first time until I re-read it now, but this one is written in a different perspective to most of your other fics :nerd:

I'm pretty sure a lot of us here would have ourselves in a relationship with her too if we were in the shoes of the main char... though from the writing style I guess we are in his shoes :XD:

I haven't read "tongue jobs" before this one and I must say I got a new fetish out of this one... your fics are corrupting me :^^;:

The glowing tongue finally was definitely a nice touch, very hot indeed. :^^v:

By the way any chance of a Kurotsune fic ever being released, after all I know you like them probably as much as I do... heck they were the ones who got me into BM :serenade: