The Girl in the Attic

Yet another short story

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

The Girl in the Attic

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Another MGE short story I wrote on MGU.

THE GIRL IN THE ATTIC

I went into my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. It had been two weeks since I had moved into the house. The previous owner had disappeared three years earlier. Other folks had moved in since. Those people didn't stay long-they always cleared out in a hurry, refusing to discuss why they left. I really didn't care about it-I just needed a place to stay after divorcing my wife a month ago.
It was a nice place, perfect for a newly-single man to start his life over.I had gotten all my stuff in and was settling down.

My thoughts were interrupted by a shuffling sound through the ceiling. I groaned. Those noises had been coming from the attic ever since I had moved in. I was tempted to go up there and investigate, but something within me told me it was a bad idea. Today, however, my curiosity had reached critical mass.

I got up off the bed and went towards the stairs leading up to the attic. I climbed the stairs and opened the door. Emptiness greeter me. I went for the darkness-enshrouded far end of the room. As I got closer, I heard a strange noise. It sounded like someone moaning.
Suddenly, I felt something tugging at my ankle. I looked down and saw a pink tentacle wrapped around my left ankle. Another tentacle shot out of the darkness and wrapped around my right ankle. Another pair of tentacles wrapped around my wrists. I tried to move my arms, but the pink tendrils held them in place with an iron grip. Yet another tentacle wrapped around my torso, and I was lifted into the air. I tried to struggle, but the unyielding binds would not give.

I heard a laugh out of the darkness. Finally, the source of the tentacles came into view-and I was surprised.
A young woman with light brown hair that went to her waist and green eyes. She was wearing a blue dress. Beneath the hem, I could see a mass of slime-and the origin of the tentacles. Indeed, she seemed to have more extra appendages beneath her hems.

I think I've heard about these creatures before I thought. I shuddered. Ropers. I've heard about how they bind and copulate with men, gestate seeds, then use their tentacles to plant those seeds in women. The last thing I wanted to do was to contribute to the spread of these things. She had a hungry look on her face.

Suddenly, the woman began to draw me closer. I struggled as much as I could, but straining against the iron grip of the tentacles was beginning to cause me physical pain. The roper reached out and unzipped my pants and then undid the fly. She pulled my pants down and then unbuttoned my boxers. She then pulled my penis out and began stroking it with her dainty fingers. To my horror, the sex organ began to react, hardening and standing up. I tried to will it to go back down, but it was no use. The freakish woman then opened her mouth and began sucking on the throbbing shaft. Desperately, I tried to come up with mental images that would end any erection-naked elderly women, men in speedos, little girls in bikinis-but it was too late. I groaned as I felt a surge of warmth-the kind that accompanies an orgasm. The roper took in the emission with delight.

She then pulled me down so that we were face to face. "That was the phase one" she said in a sultry, singsong voice "now prepare for more." She hiked up her skirt, exposing her slimy lower half. Two tentacles went to the juncture between her human and roper halves and spread her pussy wide open. The gaping orifice begged to be plugged. I groaned-I had started out resisting, but now that I had given part of myself to her, my resolve was weakening fast. She lined my still-erect penis up with her pussy and then pulled me towards her. My penis sunk into her pussy effortlessly. She screamed in ecstasy as her labia closed in on my love stick. As I went in, my dick was massaged by what felt villi. Immediately, she began thrusting back and forth. Sensing that I was no longer fighting, she loosened her grip on my arms.At this point, all my inhibitions had been tossed to the wind. I took advantage of the opportunity and grabbed her amply-sized breasts. She moaned louder and increased the speed of her thrusting. At this point, her tentacles were caressing every square inch of my body, the sensory intakes enhancing her pleasure.

Finally, neither of us could hold it in any longer. We climax simultaneously. I unloaded the fruits of my pleasure into her body. She seemed to soak it up with relish. Finally, she released her tentacled hold on me and I dropped to the floor, my shirt and boxers drenched with sweat.

I looked up at the lady's face. She definitely looked contented. But there was more than that. She looked so warm and happy. Even her tentacles looked happier, waving about in a way that could almost be described as cute. I couldn't fathom why I was so repulsed earlier.

"You're very good" the roper complimented me. "I'm sorry" I said "But I haven't learned your name." She smiled. "My name is Rosalind. Your name is?" "Richard" I answered. "How did you come to be here?

Rosalind sighed. "I was the previous owner of the house." She said. "After my transformation, I holed up in my attic. I didn't want to face the world in my state. When others came into this house, my roper instincts took over and I would rape them."

I nodded. I felt sorry for the poor girl, having been transformed into a mad rape-creature. I reached out and touched her cheek. "Don't worry." I said "I'll accept you the way you are." In my mind, she no longer seemed like something to be dreaded, but rather empathized with and loved. I couldn't explain my change in thought, but I didn't care.

I had fallen for a roper.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?