The Day They Changed - Holstaurus

Small one off stories and poems can be posted and read here.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Once, the world was inhabited by monsters. But then, the Demon Lord had the idea to alter the world to make it a more hospitable place. This is a series of stories of how each race of monster girl came into being, and how their creation affected the live of the people around them.

To begin, we have the story of a young farmer and how his cows helped him through a hard time in his life. Both before and after the demon lord worked her magic.

► Show Spoiler
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: The Day They Changed - Holstaurus

Post by Hood »

That was beautiful!!! Thanks to you, Holstaurus return to the first place in my list!!!
Happy ending with Holsti harem and becoming the father of an entire race. Not bad, Not bad at all.
Just one question, did Bessy (while she was still a cow) save Argus because of "animal loyalty", or because intelligence began to develop in her mind?
Just a guess, will the next chick be a werewolf? I mean, someone could find and cure the broken leg of the surviving wolf, right?
Last edited by Hood on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Hood wrote:That was beautiful!!! Thanks to you, Holstaurus return to the first place in my list!!!
Happy ending with Holsti harem and becoming the father of an entire race. Not bad, Not bad at all.

Just one question, does Bessy (while she was still a cow) saved Argus because of "animal loyalty", or because intelligence began to develop in her mind?

Just a guess, will the next chick be a werewolf? I mean, someone could find and cure the broken leg of the surviving wolf, right?
-You mean holstie wasn't already at the top of your list? Oh well, problem solved now.

-It may never be truly known, but I prefer the notion of intelligence starting to bloom in her mind. The gradual change started before Argus even arrived at the barn that morning, and was completed while he was unconscious. That sounds good to me.

-Why do my readers always come up with this stuff before I do?!
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Now that is a great history of the holstaurus. She is still my fav MG. Thanks You.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

PAZ

Post by PAZ »

It is heart warming and yet arousing.

As hood said, do a wolf.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Glad you like it, but more details would be appreciated.

I'll try to do something for werewolf in the future, but as for what's next, it will be dryad. And it will take place in the east.
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

;///; Your stories all bewitch me, Helios. The moment I saw this new one from you, I practically squealed, and as I read it with transfixed fascination, it did not disappoint.

God bless you man. On sleepness nights you cure my insomnia swiftly and wonderfully with such uplifting, sensual stories about Mamono.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

SchwaWarrior wrote:;///; Your stories all bewitch me, Helios. The moment I saw this new one from you, I practically squealed, and as I read it with transfixed fascination, it did not disappoint.

God bless you man. On sleepness nights you cure my insomnia swiftly and wonderfully with such uplifting, sensual stories about Mamono.
That was very touching. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my writing can affect people's lives in such a way. I sincerely hope that the next entry in the series does not disappoint.

Though I do have to make sure you all know. Not every story will be lovey dovey. In fact, the next entry dabbles a bit in what makes monster girls what they are. Sometimes, their lovers don't have a choice.